Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138670 Aug 6, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound annoyed, rodent, do you feel the end is nearing ?
is your constant stalking of
Are you attempting to be poetic? As I've said, it's hilarious when you try to write instead of pasting.
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers

Germany

#138671 Aug 6, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
and now the hamassholes comedy hour:
Hamas War Crimes in Gaza
Hamas War Crimes-Part A: YouTube Playlists
The following 5 playlists might give you better understanding and maybe even answers for the following 5 questions which can be commonly described as "Why bad things happen in Gaza"
Q(1) Why Civilians injured in Gaza
Q(2) Why Children injured in Gaza
Q(3) Why Schools are damaged in Gaza
Q(4) Why Hospitals and Ambulances are damaged in Gaza
Q(5) Why UNRWA's and UN's facilities and services are damaged in Gaza
Hamas War Crimes(1): Using Civilians as Human Shield
http://www.youtube.com/playlist...
Hamas War Crimes(2): Exploits Children for Terrorism
Hamas War Crimes(3): Using Schools for Terror Activity
Hamas War Crimes(4): Using Hospitals & Ambulances for Terror Activity
Hamas War Crimes(5): Using UNRWA/UN services and facilities for Terror Activity
Just love to see them killing each other.
We heard the first time Yutzi.

What's up, having problems with the porxy today, levi lieeing chickboy?
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers

Germany

#138672 Aug 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you attempting to be poetic?
As I've said, it's hilarious when you try to write instead of pasting.
you sound annoyed, rodent, do you feel the end is nearing ?
is your constant stalking
What sort of rhyme is that?

Is your constant stalking?- WTF.

Hey Loonie see if you can add a last line to the stanza that incorporates you and pathetic to match poetic.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#138673 Aug 6, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>There's plenty of commies worldwide, the jews dont hold a monopoly, ignorant fool.
Communism was invented by an ethnic Jew named Karl Marx.

More than 80% of the first Bolshevik government were of Jewish heritage including Leon Trotsky,, and Lenin.

The biggest financial backers of the Bolshevik revolution were Jewish, like Jacob Schiff, Otto Kahn, Felix Warburg, Max Warburg ect.

Jewish communists also heavily took over the Soviet state of Poland, like Jakub Berman, Salomon Morel, Hilary Minc, Roman Zambrowski, Roman Romkowski, Pawel Finder, Jozef Rozanski, and Helena Wolinska-Brus,

Fidel Castro was also of Jewish heritage, and Jewish Ricardo Wolf financed the communist revolution in Cuba.
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#138676 Aug 6, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Injured ? They are killed and mamed because they are shelled by the Israeli Air Force, Navy and Army. Simple.
Injured ? They are killed and mamed because they are shelled by the Israeli Air Force, Navy and Army. Simple
Damaged ? They are damaged and destroyed following shelling by the Israeli Air Force, Navy and Army. Simple.
Damaged ? They are damaged and destroyed following shelling by the Israeli Air Force, Navy and Army. Simple.
They are damaged and destroyed following shelling by the Israeli Air Force, Navy and Army. Simple.
---
I got all answers right just by typing your answers on the net.
It's not rocket science, Israel "prowesses" appear everyday in the news for everyone to see.
i did not have to click on your homegrown genocide appology links.
The only allégations of Hamas doing anything you mention comes from you ie from israeli defense force spin factories and is readily relayed by hasbarats such as the sad excuse of a zionist sissy maggot that you are.
Are you sock puppets ever going to renew your stale arguments.
You low lives are SO MUCH better killing, stealing land and persecuting palestinians andd arabs that i don't see why you bother to justify yourself.
Jina Wild_

Thief River Falls, MN

#138677 Aug 6, 2014
These Maps Show What The Gaza Invasion Would Look Like In Major US Cities

Harrison Jacobs Jul 26 2014, 7:49 AM

The actual land mass of Gaza is tiny. At 139 square miles, it’s about the same size as Detroit (138.8 square miles), Philadelphia (134.1), Las Vegas (135.8), or Portland, OR (133.4).

One of the main issues in the current war is that airstrikes or military operations carried out in Gaza are almost guaranteed to have civilian casualties, due to Gaza’s small size and dense population.

While its not quite like invading densely-packed New York City, Gaza has a population density equivalent to numerous U.S. cities.

With its population at approximately 1.82 million people, Gaza has a population density of 13,064 people per square mile. That is about half the density of New York City (27,778 people per square mile) and about equal with Boston, MA (13,321 people per square mile).

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/these-maps-...
Mandela

Australia

#138680 Aug 6, 2014
petesakeiks wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely ... the Jews in both hell-holes spread 'demonocracy' by blowing children to pieces with hi-tech bombs. A most disgusting alien race of sub-human animals who follow the text of Lucifer. Their time is running out.
>
>
>
The only way israel is to be defeated is by nuke..........
>
But they already know this fact

and its PM Gold Mier said on many occasions

>>>>>If israel is to go down.....then be sure we willl take the whole world with us..<<<<<.!!.

We already have enough nukes to do it.......... and make no mistake we will do it.........

>
This is just one of the reasons the west appeases zionist israel........another reason sad to say due most likely to bribery and coruption
is thes zionist lobby domination of most western countries governments .....

However civilised peoples and societies can stand only so much slaughter before it cracks..........

>
roll on judgement day ..........
>
Mandela

Australia

#138682 Aug 6, 2014
petesakeiks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right there Mandela ... talks of war and rumors of war ... I would love to see that beast called 'Israel'.... and called 'Israel' completely erroneously since it has no link to the Ancient Hebrews having links only to Lucifer .... completely destroyed since all it has done for 65 years is rob and kill the Palestinians and cause hell around the world.
Yep I think so......
The zionists like to blame gentiles for many things..........

including the slaughter of jews..........a slaughter which they themselves engineered
and wantonly assisted Adolphs nazis in implementing the extermination of their relatives

>
They have sucked zillions in reparations from the Germans
They claimed zillions from nations of the world
And it seems they paid survivors a pittance ..........
>
This kind of people are of no good to the world at large
so lets hope an ill wind will destroy them once an for all

<
>
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#138684 Aug 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you attempting to be poetic? As I've said, it's hilarious when you try to write instead of pasting.
You are a simple mind easily distracted, zionist faggot stalker.
Stop harrassing decent posters if you have nothing to say about the subject of the thread.
How about commeenting on the latest israeli sodlier casualties ?
Surely it must be painful to see these bodybags, is the idf coward army going to strike a baby ward to revenge the lost blood of a few pigs ?
Or is it planning going to snuff out some more women and kids because they despise shitty lirttle israeli rodent snouts terrorists genocidal land grabbers ?
Oh wait no need to answer, i hear future Hamas freedom fighters rising up "en masse"
Dig dig dig, until you find, then kaboom....

lol
Adam Wolff

New Hyde Park, NY

#138685 Aug 6, 2014
A Jew and a Arab go into a bakery...

The Arab immediately steals three pastries and puts them in his pocket.
He says to the Jew, "See how good I am? The owner didn't see a thing." The Jew says to the Arab, "That's typical of you Arabs. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."
He goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick."
Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. The Jew swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one. Then the Jew swallows that one and asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.
The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "So what did you do with the pastries?"
The Jew replies, "Look in the Arab's back pocket....."

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#138690 Aug 6, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the second a**hole to say the same thing.
You bet ? You bet what ? wow you live dangerously ! Impressive !
You ? Powerful ?
OK do something SO powerful right now that it will prevent me from sleeping.
I'm waiting.
Keep waiting and thinking, we live rent free in your head

An NFL Fan

USA

#138692 Aug 6, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
r future Hamas freedom fighters rising up "en masse"
Dig dig dig, until you find, then kaboom....
lol
Has it always hurt you when others publicly point out your mental shortcomings, creepy dude? You little tunnel bunny 'heroes' are finding the populace less and less willing to be their human shields. Can you explain it?

An NFL Fan

USA

#138693 Aug 6, 2014
your
anon

Edinburgh, UK

#138694 Aug 6, 2014
Apartheid Israel and Zionist terrorists also played a major and heinous role in the appalling carnage inflicted on the USA on September 11th 2001.
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#138695 Aug 6, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep waiting and thinking, we live rent free in your head
What ? Wait ?
What a deception, i thought you were going to do s/thing really powerful to prevent me from sleeping. What a lame sciroccock sucker.
I slept like a baby.
Guess you are like the israeli coward army who boast they are powerful against Hamas but only kill unarmed civilians, women, & children, and blows down civilian infrastructure with its us sponsored 4th army in the world.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#138697 Aug 6, 2014

What Pals??????????
Just love those idiotic stupid insane retarded Hamassholes but he is right this time. This video is more than a year old.

Location hidden

#138698 Aug 6, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What ? Wait ?
What a deception, i thought you were going to do s/thing really powerful to prevent me from sleeping. What a lame sciroccock sucker.
I slept like a baby.
Guess you are like the israeli coward army who boast they are powerful against Hamas but only kill unarmed civilians, women, & children, and blows down civilian infrastructure with its us sponsored 4th army in the world.
Why don't you tell Hamas to stop hiding behind women and children and we can all see just how powerful they are?

Oh, and can you ask them to wear uniforms so they're protected by the GC?

Oh, and can you ask them to change their racist Charter?
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#138699 Aug 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it always hurt you when others publicly point out your mental shortcomings, creepy dude? You little tunnel bunny 'heroes' are finding the populace less and less willing to be their human shields. Can you explain it?
Can impaired retarded midgets point out at anything, but their limp mutilated deek, and wail wail , bobbing their rodent heads ?
You mean there is less and less populace now that you have slaughtered 2000 and ensured 500000 find a new home.
Have you enlisted yet ? maybe its time to prove you are the real stuff and have a go at women and kids too.
You can, America won't mind...

Location hidden

#138700 Aug 6, 2014
anon wrote:
Apartheid Israel and Zionist terrorists also played a major and heinous role in the appalling carnage inflicted on the USA on September 11th 2001.
You should do stand up comedy

An NFL Fan

USA

#138701 Aug 6, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What ? Duh?
What a deception, i thought you were going to do s/thing really powerful to prevent me from sleeping.
You take things literally, don't you, genius? It's a red flag for lack of imagination/intellect.
How does it feel to know that? Why do your tunnel cowards hide behind women?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Aura Mytha 31,630
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 10 min Johnny 32
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min dotard tracker 987,434
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr kent 687,417
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,495
bathing nephew (Apr '16) 2 hr tom 5
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Think out Loud 3
More from around the web