Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#138576 Aug 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's nothing compared to that special feeling when i hear that one israeli soldier is dead or missing. It really lightens up my day.
You can have the Virgin, you're the kind to have a virgin fetish.
Sad pervert and a zionist scumbag.
lol
You sound upset.....hehe

I bet you can't even sleep at night thinking of how powerful we are

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138577 Aug 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
They are very brave, you have to be when you are blockaded in a tiny enclave under siege,
It must be tough for your yellow little 'heros' to slink into a dusty hole, waiting for death.*heh*
ocxz

Reunion

#138578 Aug 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying through your dingy burka doesn't register, midget fool. Funny the way your lowlife 'fighters' have used cement designated for infrastructure to build rat tunnels.
I'm sure you'll soon be complaining about your dusty pitted roads, and blame Israel for it.
Rave on bozzo...
Nothing you'll say will detract from the fact that Israel is just a racist nation of genocidal maniacs, and you fit the description to the letter.
I hope tunnels are just one way of hitting back at the Israeli oppressor and genocidal state.
There must be other surprises in store i'm sure.
Let's hope more idf dead soldiers for a start.
I heard some got blown in a tunnel, tsk tsk

Location hidden

#138579 Aug 5, 2014
godCHILD2437 wrote:
<quoted text>
This verminous tribe of child killers will be ousted from the Occupied Land and from the Luciferian hold over the Jew news, Jew propaganda and humane and real justice. Fascism, racism and hatred ...and murdering children as they sleep is against all the laws of nature and the Divine. Therefore the whole regime will fall. It's just a matter of time.
AS Christ the Messiah taught us:-
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32 .....
You think after 3,000 years a handful of mental midgets like yourself bothers anyone?

Location hidden

#138580 Aug 5, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't upset me at all. I made sure years ago my finances were outside Jew control. I just feel sorry for the victims of the insidious Jew.
Nonsense, we can strip you of all your assets any time we want.

I'll be talking to the Elders about you

An NFL Fan

USA

#138581 Aug 5, 2014
godCHILD2437 wrote:
<quoted text>
This verminous tribe of child

"and pee shall soak my bed, and the reek shall make me warm.'
Bernie 8.32 .....
Gee thanks for the inspiring words, Herr Goebbels.

Do you tape your doorways during the Watch, Lucifer?

An NFL Fan

USA

#138582 Aug 5, 2014
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
. I made sure years ago my finances were outside Jew control. I just feel sorry for the victims of the insidious Jew.
That's fine, crabby old curmudgeon. I'm sure they didn't want your 50 bucks anyway.

An NFL Fan

USA

#138583 Aug 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

I hope tunnels are just one way of hitting back at the Israeli oppressor and genocidal state.
There must be other surprises in store i'm sure.
Other surprises? You overestimate your motley little mob, Suzie. Maybe they could eat their pistols. THAT would impress everyone.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#138584 Aug 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying through your dingy burka doesn't register, midget fool. Funny the way your lowlife 'fighters' have used cement designated for infrastructure to build rat tunnels.
I'm sure you'll soon be complaining about your dusty pitted roads, and blame Israel for it.
A NFL Fanny? What is that? A piece of American Zino/Jew shit?

A waist of space. Must be nearly time for the latest edition of CNN/Foxcrap.

Your shithole called Israel, in a just world, would have been exterminated at birth.

I despise all religion. But history shows Judaism as the PITS.

Cyril the atheist.
ocxz

Reunion

#138585 Aug 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you're angry as your diminutive friend from Liverpool, midget boy. Does losing a war usually hurt so much that you relish in death and misery, or is that just a habit of your type?
You're jobless too, aren't you?
I don't see why i should be angry, dwarf.
This ,is not a war, but a massacre.
You say it's a war, to justify the carnage.
There is not a big surprise in military terms, except the toll on the idf sissy boys, which is heartening, but not surprising since they are not geared up for man to man fighting.
The massacre of the population women and children included is nothing unusual for Israel who has made it its trademark for the past 60 years.
A nation of terrorists...founded by terrorists.
ocxz

Reunion

#138586 Aug 5, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound upset.....hehe
I bet you can't even sleep at night thinking of how powerful we are
You are the second a**hole to say the same thing.
You bet ? You bet what ? wow you live dangerously ! Impressive !
You ? Powerful ?
OK do something SO powerful right now that it will prevent me from sleeping.
I'm waiting.

An NFL Fan

USA

#138589 Aug 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

Typically, the less you have to say, the more wordy you become, Suzie. Such is life for an angry frustrated soul.

An NFL Fan

USA

#138590 Aug 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

OK do something SO powerful right now that it will prevent me from sleeping.
Are you all pissed off again, Suzie? That's what you get for bantering with your betters.
Gray

Hopewell, VA

#138591 Aug 5, 2014
ARE SETTLEMENTS ARE LEGITIMATE TARGETS?

Since Israel excuses its targeting of schools, hospitals, Red Cross ambulances etc because they "might have weapons", Israeli Settlements seem equally legitimate targets for the same reason.

1. More Palestinian civilians have been killed by weaponry used by Israel's militant Settlers than Israelis have been killed by "Hamas Rockets"

2. IDF members who "hide among Settlers" seem no different than Hamas members who live with their families. Why are they not equally legitimate targets?

Apparently, Hamas is far more ethical than IDF
DEBUNKING #5

“Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked”
http://www.thenation.com/article/180783/five-... #

EXCERPT:
5) Hamas hides its weapons in homes, mosques and schools and uses human shields.
_____
This is arguably one of Israel’s most insidious claims, because it blames Palestinians for their own deaths.

Israel made the same argument in its war against Lebanon in 2006 and in its war against Palestinians in 2008.

Notwithstanding its military cartoon sketches, Israel has yet to prove that Hamas has used civilian infrastructure to store military weapons.

The two cases where Hamas indeed stored weapons in UNRWA schools, the schools were empty. UNRWA discovered the rockets and publicly condemned the violation of its sanctity.

International human rights organizations that have investigated these claims have determined that they are not true. It attributed the high death toll in Israel’s 2006 war on Lebanon to Israel’s indiscriminate attacks. Human Rights Watch notes:

The evidence Human Rights Watch uncovered in its on-the-ground investigations refutes [Israel’s] argument…

we found strong evidence that Hezbollah stored most of its rockets in bunkers and weapon storage facilities located in uninhabited fields and valleys, that in the vast majority of cases Hezbollah fighters left populated civilian areas as soon as the fighting started, and that Hezbollah fired the vast majority of its rockets from pre-prepared positions outside villages.

In fact, only Israeli soldiers have systematically used Palestinians as human shields.

Since Israel’s incursion into the West Bank in 2002, it has used Palestinians as human shields by tying young Palestinians onto the hoods of their cars or forcing them to go into a home where a potential militant may be hiding."CONTINUED
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#138592 Aug 5, 2014
Gray wrote:
ARE SETTLEMENTS ARE LEGITIMATE TARGETS?
Since Israel excuses its targeting of schools, hospitals, Red Cross ambulances etc because they "might have weapons", Israeli Settlements seem equally legitimate targets for the same reason.
1. More Palestinian civilians have been killed by weaponry used by Israel's militant Settlers than Israelis have been killed by "Hamas Rockets"
2. IDF members who "hide among Settlers" seem no different than Hamas members who live with their families. Why are they not equally legitimate targets?
Apparently, Hamas is far more ethical than IDF
DEBUNKING #5
“Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked”
http://www.thenation.com/article/180783/five-... #
EXCERPT:
5) Hamas hides its weapons in homes, mosques and schools and uses human shields.
_____
This is arguably one of Israel’s most insidious claims, because it blames Palestinians for their own deaths.
Israel made the same argument in its war against Lebanon in 2006 and in its war against Palestinians in 2008.
Notwithstanding its military cartoon sketches, Israel has yet to prove that Hamas has used civilian infrastructure to store military weapons.
The two cases where Hamas indeed stored weapons in UNRWA schools, the schools were empty. UNRWA discovered the rockets and publicly condemned the violation of its sanctity.
International human rights organizations that have investigated these claims have determined that they are not true. It attributed the high death toll in Israel’s 2006 war on Lebanon to Israel’s indiscriminate attacks. Human Rights Watch notes:
The evidence Human Rights Watch uncovered in its on-the-ground investigations refutes [Israel’s] argument…
we found strong evidence that Hezbollah stored most of its rockets in bunkers and weapon storage facilities located in uninhabited fields and valleys, that in the vast majority of cases Hezbollah fighters left populated civilian areas as soon as the fighting started, and that Hezbollah fired the vast majority of its rockets from pre-prepared positions outside villages.
In fact, only Israeli soldiers have systematically used Palestinians as human shields.
Since Israel’s incursion into the West Bank in 2002, it has used Palestinians as human shields by tying young Palestinians onto the hoods of their cars or forcing them to go into a home where a potential militant may be hiding."CONTINUED
Always a pleasure reading your well informed and rational posts. Thanks
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#138593 Aug 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see why i should be angry, dwarf.
You say it's a war, to justify the carnage.
There is not a big surprise in military terms, except the toll on the idf sissy boys, which is heartening, but not surprising since they are not geared up for man to man fighting.
The massacre of the population women and children included is nothing unusual for Israel who has made it its trademark for the past 60 years.
A nation of terrorists...founded by terrorists.
Sigh. You are correct but you will never convince a bit of NFL fanny. No sense no feeling.

I do wonder? Is it a stupid brainwashed yank? Or a Jewboy/Bag???
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138594 Aug 5, 2014
Most if not all from Israel emigrated from somewhere else while the Gazians are Natives.

An NFL Fan

USA

#138595 Aug 5, 2014
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. You are correct but you will nhed yank? Or a Jewboy/Bag???
Does it sting to see your little buddy b¡tch-slapped, racist curmudgeon?
Bwian Nipoles

Houston, TX

#138596 Aug 5, 2014
I have hummus farts bad. I will dig tunnel and fart in it.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#138597 Aug 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine, crabby old curmudgeon. I'm sure they didn't want your 50 bucks anyway.
Think about it? You hateful bastard! Will you make it to 84 nearly 85 years old in good health??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Dees Nhutz 286,583
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 987,341
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,325
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min Exvothery 31,166
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 6 hr may i suggest 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,316
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 9 hr Always aware 91
More from around the web