Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121912 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#138126 Aug 3, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
Krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still no Missiles fired from Gaza.
.
Really, crazy pants? Where are the missiles that are hitting Israel being fired from?

This should be awesome...
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138127 Aug 3, 2014
http://latuffcartoons.files.wordpress.com/201...

We should send the Marines and the S.E.A.L.s to Israel and help the Gazians.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138128 Aug 3, 2014
Why does Israel bomb schools and temples, is it because its Government engages in Terrorism?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138129 Aug 3, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:

Krackerjacks wrote:

<quoted text>
There are still no Missiles fired from Gaza.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, crazy pants? Where are the missiles that are hitting Israel being fired from?
This should be awesome...
Go right ahead and post a credible photo or video from the last 2 months of a missile flying out of Gaza.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138130 Aug 3, 2014
It looks like Netanyahu is guilty of Crimes Against Humanity, so when will he be in Court?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138131 Aug 3, 2014
The Word is don't go to Israel for cosmetic surgery as the place is full of Meatball Surgeons.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#138132 Aug 3, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
The Dirty Secret is the Top German Nazis would be welcomed in Israel today on a Red Carpet.
The dirty secret is that Radial Islam and Fascism are indistinguishable.

Hateful Islamic propaganda is everywhere. But the truth is Radical Islam is killing itself; blowing itself up because it is incompatible with the modern world. Hamas is no different from the marauding Islamic tribes in Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen or Iraq who are killing each other. There is unrest in Islam as a result of religious, geographic, ethnic, tribal and divides. There are land disputes throughout the Middle East and where ever Muslims do not accept defeat. Muslims are killing Muslims, Muslims are killing Hindus, Muslims are killing Jews and Muslims are killing Christians. Boko Haram, ISIS, Hamas, Al Queda and other Islamic totalitarian groups have been exposed. All of the Middle East, and all of the world need not succumb to Shariah or Islamo-fascism.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138133 Aug 3, 2014
It's well understood Israel conducts Airstrikes on Civilians hoping to maximize casualties.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#138135 Aug 3, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
It's well understood Israel conducts Airstrikes on Civilians hoping to maximize casualties.
What is understood is that Hamas leadership broadcasts from a safe place in Kuwait while they place their citizens in harms way. Hamas is a sickness and blight on the earth like Al Queda or the Taliban or Boko Harem.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138137 Aug 3, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excrement Wayne and Blue.....
Are there recent indications you're being monitored, Lucifer?
ocxz

Reunion

#138138 Aug 3, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
What is understood is that Hamas leadership broadcasts from a safe place in Kuwait while they place their citizens in harms way. Hamas is a sickness and blight on the earth like Al Queda or the Taliban or Boko Harem.
What is factual is that Hamas in no way has killed as many innocent people as Israel has.
The citizens are harmed by Israel with its criminal war machine, and you are a racial criminal apologist for the genocide of the palestinian people.
And you are a sphincter who cannot even spell Al Qaeda and Boko Haram.
For someone who is obsessed by the muslims, you make spelling mistakes which expose you as a stupid Waleed Sadat clone.
Dismantle Israel and the problem will be solved.
ocxz

Reunion

#138140 Aug 3, 2014
Cuck Prick wrote:
<quoted text>
How come pronouncing muslim names makes a person sound like they are hocking up snot from their throat?
Just curious.
Cuck Brick, you've been blowing too many idf sissies, don't blame muslims for the semen you cough up because of your gluttony.
petesaysekikGO

Liverpool, UK

#138141 Aug 3, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
What is understood is that Hamas leadership broadcasts from a safe place in Kuwait while they place their citizens in harms way. Hamas is a sickness and blight on the earth like Al Queda or the Taliban or Boko Harem.
What is really understood, Ratty-Jew, is you're a fully paid apologist for Jew child killers and it does not and never will get any worse than that rodent-snout. Jews are the blight and sickness on earth and scripture explains, Christ the King explains, in many instances why this is the case. We saw it two thousand years ago. We see it today in GAZA where Jews, with strange and terrible impunity, murder scores of children every day.
ocxz

Reunion

#138142 Aug 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there recent indications you're being monitored, Lucifer?
Are there any indications you're going to start growing at least one brain cell any soon, cupcake ?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138143 Aug 3, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:

It's well understood Israel conducts Airstrikes on Civilians hoping to maximize casualties.

[QUOTE who=“Brevity is the soule of wit”]<quoted text>
What is understood is that Hamas leadership broadcasts from a safe place in Kuwait while they place their citizens in harms way. Hamas is a sickness and blight on the earth like Al Queda or the Taliban or Boko Harem.[/QUOTE]

Say something about the "tunnel" we keep seeing on TV as it's the same one looped for weeks on end.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138144 Aug 3, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
These murderous and evil verst cleansing carried out by the Mothers of racism. Jews.
Venom and scripture. A typical combination from you, a devil worshiper, Lucifer. They watch.
ocxz

Reunion

#138145 Aug 3, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
What is understood .
If something is understood, it's certainly not by you.
So i have serious reservations about your drivel,
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138146 Aug 3, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:

The Dirty Secret is the Top German Nazis would be welcomed in Israel today on a Red Carpet.
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The dirty secret is that Radial Islam and Fascism are indistinguishable.
Hateful Islamic propaganda is everywhere. But the truth is Radical Islam is killing itself; blowing itself up because it is incompatible with the modern world. Hamas is no different from the marauding Islamic tribes in Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen or Iraq who are killing each other. There is unrest in Islam as a result of religious, geographic, ethnic, tribal and divides. There are land disputes throughout the Middle East and where ever Muslims do not accept defeat. Muslims are killing Muslims, Muslims are killing Hindus, Muslims are killing Jews and Muslims are killing Christians. Boko Haram, ISIS, Hamas, Al Queda and other Islamic totalitarian groups have been exposed. All of the Middle East, and all of the world need not succumb to Shariah or Islamo-fascism.
The Gazians are camped out in the Gaza Ghetto waiting to get their lands back so they can get back to Normal as before 1948.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138147 Aug 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:

<quoted text>

Are there recent indications you're being monitored, Lucifer?
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there any indications you're going to start growing at least one brain cell any soon, cupcake ?
The Agent Government Stooge is starting to realize the policy of Israel is Genocide.
ocxz

Reunion

#138148 Aug 3, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The dirty secret is that Radial Islam and Fascism are indistinguishable.
.
Keep your dirty secrets to your dirty person.
Seriously you want us to belive you have any kind of political analysis skill or what ?
Rodent !!!...
Take your racist rant to another place, for this is the place to blame israel for the genocide against the palestinian people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 837,954
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 589,854
'DON'T LISTEN TO SATAN!! 'Don't give up'!!!!!! 9 min The swamiji 2
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 14 min The swamiji 695
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 14 min Great 80
REAL Contemporary Instrumental Music!! 16 min Doctor REALITY 50
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min HipGnosis 176,875
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mike thunkit 99,777
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Truths 612,170
More from around the web