Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121861 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#138186 Aug 3, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww....that was just a sad little cop out, Krackpot.
You made the claim - prove it.
Such a lame little anti-semite you are...
I claim you are a brainless gay and you s*ck d**k but only circumcized ones.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#138188 Aug 3, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I claim you are a brainless gay and you s*ck d**k but only circumcized ones.
Aww, kitten...is that really the best you can do.

You anti-Semites sure are sad....
Lucifer

Saint-denis, Reunion

#138189 Aug 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're easily impressed, aren't you, Lucifer? Did you hear the low-pitched hum last night?
Do you still cut yourself?
Have you ever asked your boyfriend to shave one of his testicles ?
It greatly enhances the sex life.
You might need that to take time away from your 24/7 shill shifts
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#138190 Aug 3, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Cousin of a terrorist: Pretty much any Muslim in the Middle East
If you meet a terrorist, you can be pretty damn sure he is from Israel.
Down there it is a state speciality, together with genocide.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#138191 Aug 3, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so much more romantic than your Hamas drivel.
And what if you like cut d**cks i was just making a claim like you did.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#138192 Aug 3, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
It's well understood that Hamas houses no terrorists and no weapons amongst their own women and children and that Israelis will deliberately kill them.
That's because Hamas cares about people, Israelis only care about their own twisted hatred.
Yes well understood.
Can you repeat again what you said about the courageous Hamas freedom fighters and their desperate fight to defend Gaza against the ever encroaching israeli criminal war machine ?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#138193 Aug 3, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so much more romantic than your Hamas drivel.
And what if you like cut d**cks i was just making a claim like you did.
Your posts are fraught with unsubtle homoerotic references. Why is that?
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#138194 Aug 3, 2014
petesaysekikGO wrote:
<quoted text>
Startling, frightening and interesting in equal measure Gray, thanks.
You're very welcome & I really appreciate your kind words.

Occasionally I have opportunities to contribute more to the fight against Zionist treachery than just submit comments here.

I was invited to speak, publicly recently and was surprised at the receptiveness of people to the information that they don't get via our Ziono-Media.

What seems to work best is to remain calm, credible, informed open to questions and brief. As soon as you get angry or strident, you lose credibility.

Once people know that it's OK to despise Zionist butchers and not be regarded as "anti Semitic" they're far more comfortable speaking up.

Here, it's perfectly clear that our Zionist Hasbarats, here, want to show the anger and aggressiveness that they're afraid to show face to face. You can be sure that tough talking "USA-1", "Jimmy Just-Us", "Oozy" & the rest of those interchangeable loud mouths would cower in the corner with their soiled britches rather than talk like like they write.

Thanks, again
petesaysekikGO

Saint Helens, UK

#138195 Aug 3, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Most human people are very sad indeed watching hundreds of children die, innocents in the face of the Lord God. You Jews seem glad watching children die, innocents in the face of your god, Lucifer.

Location hidden

#138196 Aug 3, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes well understood.
Can you repeat again what you said about the courageous Hamas freedom fighters and their desperate fight to defend Gaza against the ever encroaching israeli criminal war machine ?
Yawn...really, little troll? Changing someone's words? Does mommy know you're using her computer?

Such a sad little anti-Semite you are....

An NFL Fan

USA

#138197 Aug 3, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most human people ad watching children die, innocents in the face of your god, Lucifer.
'Most human people' LOL!

Why do you hate children, Lucifer? Is that what devil worshipers do?
Why have thousands of your posts been deleted?

Location hidden

#138198 Aug 3, 2014
petesaysekikGO wrote:
<quoted text>
Most human people are very sad indeed watching hundreds of children die, innocents in the face of the Lord God. You Jews seem glad watching children die, innocents in the face of your god, Lucifer.
I'm not a Jew. I'm not any religion at all - never will be.

The hundreds of deaths of which you speak are sad - its a shame Hamas felt this need to start a war that they can't win. Even more of a shame that they use their own people as human shields.
petesaysekikGO

Saint Helens, UK

#138200 Aug 3, 2014
End the Jew MURDERING of CHILDREN and other innocents in PALESTINE. Bring the Jews Netanyahu and his cohorts to the International War Crimes Tribunal to answer for years of crimes against humanity. These Jews are Satanic and Luciferian - not normal humans it would appear. Offspring of Satan for sure as Christ reminded us:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44.
the truth

Tel Aviv, Israel

#138201 Aug 3, 2014
How ironic that the other countries of the world blames Israel for massacre, as it protects her people against terrorists who would do anything just for the blood.
Where was the world when Assad murder of hundreds of thousands in his country, where the world were when ISIS murdering other Muslims just because a different stream in the Islam?!
It easy to come and complain about the state of Israel. Israeli Jews want to live in peace in their country, and unfortunately mostly foreign media in Europe is biased and presents lies and news that are not correct, and that is what affects the world opinion. Some say that Israel is an apartheid state - tell me where in the free world we will see member of parliament that cooperates with state opponents and still not imprisoned or fired?
petesaysekikGO

Saint Helens, UK

#138202 Aug 3, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Jew. I'm not any religion at all - never will be.
The hundreds of deaths of which you speak are sad - its a shame Hamas felt this need to start a war that they can't win. Even more of a shame that they use their own people as human shields.
Be quiet Jew and understand one thing. We know the truth and the Jew ... for one supreme truth ... is many things evil AND always a liar. The backsliding for a ridulous moronic comment does not wash, Levi.

An NFL Fan

USA

#138203 Aug 3, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet Jvi.
Tell me again how you were 'abused by Jews' while in mental facility, Lucifer.
Were you incarcerated you because you like to cut yourself?
petesaysekikGO

Saint Helens, UK

#138205 Aug 3, 2014
End it. END THE JEW MURDER of CHILDREN in PALESTINE. End it. END THE JEW MURDER of INNOCENTS in PALESTINE. End it. END THE VIOLENT RACISM of JEWS in PALESTINE and OCCUPATION.

END IT.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138206 Aug 3, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:

<quoted text>

There are still no Missiles fired from Gaza.

<quoted text>

Go right ahead and post a credible photo or video from the last 2 months of a missile flying out of Gaza.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww....that was just a sad little cop out, Krackpot.
You made the claim - prove it.
Such a lame little anti-semite you are...
Just ask for a Photo and a Video then get labeled as Anti-Semite here.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#138207 Aug 3, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
It's well understood Israel conducts Airstrikes on Civilians hoping to maximize casualties.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>

It's well understood that Hamas houses its terrorists and weapons amongst their own women and children in the hopes that Israelis will accidentally kill them.

That's because Hamas doesn't care about people, they only care about their own twisted hatred.
Just let 'em go back into what's now Israel with a one person one vote and the enforcement of the private property laws and Land Problem will take care of itself.

Location hidden

#138208 Aug 3, 2014
petesaysekikGO wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet Jew and understand one thing. We know the truth and the Jew ... for one supreme truth ... is many things evil AND always a liar. The backsliding for a ridulous moronic comment does not wash, Levi.
You're revving up for a frothy finish, aren't you kitten?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 695,853
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min Bear Claw 60,729
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr RED ROVERS COME OVER 993,860
Baptists 4gave Trump WONT 4give J Swaggart 1 hr Just Wondering 11
News Trump: Dem Memo a 'Bust,' Confirms Actions That... 2 hr Retribution 13
Some fun 4 hr ara033023 1
What you NOTICE MOST during O.J. Simpson interv... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web