Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137933 Aug 2, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for me I'm not murdering people then hiding behind babies.
Yes, lucky for you the UN is not murdering people then hiding behind babies, duh

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#137934 Aug 2, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for me I'm not murdering people then hiding behind babies

Oh so you disagree with what Israel is doing by disregarding the civilian Palestinians?
petesayke sekik

Liverpool, UK

#137935 Aug 2, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are victims of Hamas.
Muslims use their own children as military weapons.
The dumbasses would shoot them from canons if they could.
Piss off prick fkc ... you have no respect for innocents murdered by a terrorist Jew out-of control killer regime.
petesayke sekik

Liverpool, UK

#137937 Aug 2, 2014
ocxz wrote:
VICTIMS OF THE ISRAELI WAR CRIMINALS
Submitted by Maleeka on Mon, 2014-07-28 20:07.
My husband's cousin was number 828. He was shot at a checkpoint by an Israeli soldier on the way to Jenin. The Israeli pig laughed.
You've given dignity to the murdered by naming them here. This is the only 'news outlet' where I seen such a list. Thanks ocxz.
petesayke sekik

Liverpool, UK

#137938 Aug 2, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas is responsible for each and every one of the civilian deaths.
Every one.
Israel has not killed nearly enough people yet. They need to escalate and persist until the price is too high for Hamas to continue to exist there.
That's the only thing those animals understand.
Jews are responsible for every death of innocents. And put your Jew self up here, Ratty, not some KKK member, freak. Y'know the face with the big nose and the silly mop on top, maybe even the tall black Jew hat, HATER?
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#137939 Aug 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad it didn't explode in your face
>
>

Bull weak has jus erupted from her pool o excrement
to ply the standard drivel vomited up by her zionist masters

>
>
>
>

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137940 Aug 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you disagree with what Israel is doing by disregarding the civilian Palestinians?
They are all civilians.

Hamas is not a country with a military.

They are civilian terrorists; murderers; burners of women and children.

Were their intent realized, all Israeli civilians, including babies, would be dead right now.

Were there not the iron dome, and their rockets landed as Hamas intend, the deaths of children in Israel would dwarf the Palestinian deaths.

They are murderous vermin.

They are responsible for every Palestinian death, and Israel must kill many more of them.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#137941 Aug 2, 2014
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
Jew Boy,
You lying sack of Zionist sh*t. All anyone has to do is go to a reputable news channel, FRANCE24, PRESSTV.com , RT.com , Al Jazerra even CNN International, and see the complete destruction of Gaza by Israel and the US, who gives them money and the weapons to kill the people of Gaza.
The place is almost totally leveled, so your lying Jew ass propaganda about Hamas hiding in schools, hospitals, etc. and that is why Israel bombed HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, etc. is nothing but your old tired ass Zionist lying bull sh*t.
HAMAS... has killed THREE ISRAELI CIVILIANS in 29 days of fighting.
ISRAEL... has killed over 1,360 CIVILIANS in GAZA...
Sounds like Hamas was pretty damn stupid to start a war with Israel then, doesn't it.

You reap what you sow...

Location hidden

#137942 Aug 2, 2014
ocxz wrote:
VICTIMS OF THE ISRAELI WAR CRIMINALS
Submitted by Maleeka on Mon, 2014-07-28 20:07.
My husband's cousin was number 828. He was shot at a checkpoint by an Israeli soldier on the way to Jenin. The Israeli pig laughed.
riiiiiiiiight

Location hidden

#137943 Aug 2, 2014
john wrote:
israel is losing the war . thiis is about muslims controllimg their own area of the world_re,ember the words of chinese general chak ka shek _ " there is a certain quality about quantity" the Jews are outnumbered by billions_ eventually they will lose _ common sense
Israel has a few nuclear equalizers to help out with those numbers. I don't think they're too worried.

Location hidden

#137945 Aug 2, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for me I'm not murdering people then hiding behind babies

So it's OK for Israel to do what it's doing? Israel has been murdering Palestinians for years. Let me show you what Ben-Gurion stated:

"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. " - David Ben-Gurion (Polish born Israeli Statesman and Prime Minister (1948-53, 1955-63).

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." - David Ben-Gurion, a.k.a. David Grün (1886-1973), Israeli Prime Minister (1948-53, 1955-63) revered by Israelis as "Father of the Nation"

Location hidden

#137946 Aug 2, 2014
New York Times: Palestinians Are Trapped and Can’t Escape Israeli Bombing

Posted on August 1, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog

Nowhere to Go

The New York Times reports:

As civilian casualties mounted on Monday in the Israeli ground invasion of the Gaza Strip, Israel’s military reminded the world that it had warned people living in targeted areas to leave. The response from Palestinians here was unanimous: Where should we go?

United Nations shelters are already brimming, and some Palestinians fear they are not safe; one shelter was bombed by Israel in a previous conflict.[And Israel has also repeatedly bombed UN shelters for civilians - killing scores of women and children - in this conflict.]

Prime Minister David Cameron of Britain in 2010 called Gaza “an open-air prison,” drawing criticism from Israel. But in reality, the vast majority of Gazans are effectively trapped, unable to seek refugee status across an international border.(Most are already refugees, those who fled from what is now Israel and their descendants.)

One of the most densely populated places in the world, Gaza is surrounded by concrete walls and fences along its northern and eastern boundaries with Israel and its southern border with Egypt. Even in what pass for ordinary times here, Israel permits very few Gazans to enter its territory, citing security concerns ….

Egypt has also severely curtailed Gazans’ ability to travel, opening its border crossing with the territory for only 17 days this year. During the current fighting between Israel and the Hamasmilitants who control Gaza, only those with Egyptian or foreign passports or special permission were allowed to exit.

Even the Mediterranean Sea to the west provides no escape. Israel restricts boats from Gaza to three nautical miles offshore. And Gaza, its airspace controlled by Israel, has no airport.

During the current conflict, Israel has also taken away 44% of of Gaza land – and herded Gazans into the remaining area

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/20
ajmal khan

Ernakulam, India

#137947 Aug 2, 2014
petesayke sekik wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are responsible for every death of innocents. And put your Jew self up here, Ratty, not some KKK member, freak. Y'know the face with the big nose and the silly mop on top, maybe even the tall black Jew hat, HATER?
what a funny !!!!!

...is bin laden a jew??
jihadists are jew ???????
isis terrorists are jews ?????
ajmal khan

Ernakulam, India

#137949 Aug 2, 2014
these jews are more cruel than bin laden & other jihaadist........
fu-k u israel
petesayke sekik

Liverpool, UK

#137950 Aug 2, 2014
ajmal khan wrote:
<quoted text>
what a funny !!!!!
...is bin laden a jew??
jihadists are jew ???????
isis terrorists are jews ?????
You're on the wrong thread, bozo, this is entirely about Jew Terrorists who've occupied Palestine for 65 years. The same Jew terrorists that murdered Christ and who are totally distabilising the world from Egypt to Ukraine

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#137951 Aug 2, 2014
petesayke sekik wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the wrong thread, bozo, this is entirely about Jew Terrorists who've occupied Palestine for 65 years. The same Jew terrorists that murdered Christ and who are totally distabilising the world from Egypt to Ukraine
Not only are you a filthy maggot, you are also a simpleton and one dimensional thinker.
Tell us how they have tightened the surveillance around you and how they watch, record and report.

Tell us how you defend Hamas leaders who live in luxury while their citizens are forced to be human shields.

Tell us how your venomous bigotry has turned to an obsession and why neighbors inform on your activities.
Adam Wolff

Brooklyn, NY

#137952 Aug 2, 2014
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137953 Aug 2, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are I a filthy maggot, I am also a simpleton and one dimensional thinker.
My venomous bigotry has turned to an obsession and neighbors inform the police on my activities.
In short you are a liability to society like the israelis are a liability to peace.
But we knew that already, NFL manure.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137954 Aug 2, 2014
VICTIMS OF THE ISRAELI CRIMINAL WAR MACHINE

N° 173 on the list

Qassem Talal Hamdan, 23, was killed on 13 July 2014 in Beit Hanoun in northern Gaza. An engineering student, his “dream was to be a successful engineer to build and develop his country.”
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137955 Aug 2, 2014
VICTIMS OF ISRAELI CRIMINAL WAR MACHINE

Iman Khalil Abed Ammar was just nine years old. She was killed on 20 July in the Shujaiya massacre along with her brothers, four-year-old Asem and thirteen-year-old Ibrahim.

I would gladly refer to the list number from previous posts but some of them have been removed.
Obviously someone is not happy with the truth.never mind i will post them back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min oxbow 603,769
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Doctor Justice_ 881,561
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min andet1987 6,415
The Christian Atheist debate 39 min Into The Night 4,142
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 44 min RiccardoFire 8,397
I need an urgent loan in the next hour (Oct '13) 1 hr nelly 16
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr sisank 587
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web