Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121926 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Kim from North Korea

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137849 Aug 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really, slob? If you were truly from NK, what could you possible know of food?
Enough to process you into fertilizer.
What a useful ending after such an empty life of being a zionist douchebag.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137850 Aug 1, 2014
baked cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
never you perverted fcuking scumbag... in fact, knowing youre so interested makes me OPINE for more.... much more...
I'd toss a jew salad... made of palishitian crops..... hahahahahahahahaha
that i harvest with my armed D(....
pancakes anyone Corrie ones.... you know really flatties.....
you are the type to celebrate the murder of women, pathetic parasite, never mind the slaughter of palestinian children.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137851 Aug 1, 2014
baked cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
leave it alone ??? what does that even mean you filthy fiddler.... put down that animals ass.... filthy persh!t.....
it means take your filthy sphincter-like baboon face, and head to Israel to blow them idf boys.

aahh

now we speak your language...
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137852 Aug 1, 2014
Israelis r endless Liars wrote:
`
Nobody believes jews anymore.. They have been proven to be endless spawning liars..
Truths
Anymore ?

Never have.

Total frauds.
baked cartooni

United States

#137853 Aug 1, 2014
ThatOneBand wrote:
<quoted text>
baked.... what's up your ass?
so for some reason the word baked conjures up anal sex ????... what are you doing up there in ann arbor... is that place still a drug infested sh!thole ?

do you heart dearborn
baked cartooni

United States

#137854 Aug 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
it means take your filthy sphincter-like baboon face, and head to Israel to blow them idf boys.
aahh
now we speak your language...
make me

,,, Hopfully you'll be flying to gaza.... if so let me know, i'd consider signing up.... to blow you.......... up
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137855 Aug 1, 2014
baked cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
so for some reason the word baked conjures up anal sex ????... what are you doing up there in ann arbor... is that place still a drug infested sh!thole ?
do you heart dearborn
that's funny.
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137856 Aug 1, 2014
i think you must be working on your stand-up comedy routine...
all those posts meant to incite...
it's funny to comment on nothing and make it funny...
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137857 Aug 1, 2014
it's like you are dealing with hecklers...
petesayke sekik

Warrington, UK

#137862 Aug 1, 2014
baked cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
accused ??????????
dont you see question marks between your innocent rocket lobbing muslims ?
youve STILL not been ACCUSED, you putz....
Ratysayer will make you pay dearly, Ratty, for your persistent blasphemy, support of child killers and of course for being a smelly rodent-headed Jew and Viper.
petesayke sekik

Warrington, UK

#137863 Aug 1, 2014
baked cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
make me
,,, Hopfully you'll be flying to gaza.... if so let me know, i'd consider signing up.... to blow you.......... up
Tales From Ratty Cont/

Poor Ratty!!! The little rodent was frantic:

"make me ... make ... make me.....(One more rodent Jew? Please!!! Ed)
,,, Hopfully I'll be flying to gaza.... if so ... to blow you" Ratty sat upright on a big turd called NF FAnnyRAtty and honed its yellow log teeth on an electric cable.(Oh please please! Ed).
petesayke sekik

Warrington, UK

#137864 Aug 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
OC Southern Command Maj. Gen. Sami Turgeman told reporters that with the amount of concrete Hamas used in its tunnels it could have built 100 kindergartens, two hospitals, twenty schools and twenty clinics.
And Ratty the Racist Jew finally makes a 'political' comment ha ha ha .. STFU u disgusting racist Jew. If you want to make a contribution call for the removal of all Jews from Palestine and for the imposition of UN Resolutions on the Occupying Jews currently murdering hundreds of children in GAZA. Got it Levi? Now get back to your sewer and pronto
ocxz

Reunion

#137865 Aug 1, 2014
So far 63 zionist barbarian illegal dogs of war were sent to hell by heroic palestinian freedom fighters.
Some good news in this ocean of havoc cused by the israeli war criminals and their Us and european backers.
Palestine for ever.
ocxz

Reunion

#137866 Aug 1, 2014
Obama asks Hamas to release israeli lieutenant so that he can resume his genocide against palestinians unarmed civilians.

Obama appalled at Hamas reluctance to lay down the few guns and fireworks they have and let the Israeli army (4th in the world), air force and navy obliterate the Gaza population according to the long planned genocide of the palestinian people by Israel.
ocxz

Reunion

#137867 Aug 1, 2014
Obama blames Hamas for children in schools.
Obama blamed Hamas for allowing children in schools and therefore forcing the demented israelis army of war criminals to shell schools in Palestine, arguing that since there are children, there are de-facto Hamas fighters behind.
Obama said it is ok to bomb UN compounds also, but only if it was the Israeli doing the bombing.
ocxz

Reunion

#137868 Aug 1, 2014
Obama argued that it was safe and fair for Israel to bomb UN compounds, because Israel had bombed Un forces repeatedly in the recent history and as such had the necessary expertise.
ocxz

Reunion

#137869 Aug 1, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
Auschwitz Survivor Claims Elie Wiesel is an Impostor

http://www.henrymakow.com/translated_from_the...
ALL frauds.
ocxz

Reunion

#137870 Aug 1, 2014
Obama: "I want to see everything possible done to make sure that Palestinian civilians are not being killed."

Whilst providing Israel with massive weapon and missiles restock and congress voting 225 million USD for the Iron Dome.

yeah we believe you Obama, wholeheartedly...
jew

Tel Aviv, Israel

#137871 Aug 1, 2014
Ralph wrote:
If the Hezbollah would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage. Blame the terrorists for depending on human shields. Israel makes the best use of its weaponry to make "surgical strikes". If innocent civilians are killed or injured, blame Hezbollah and those who support them -- not Israel!
same old shiiit... or we can end it with one word..." Islam"

If the Hamas would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage. Blame the terrorists for depending on human shields. Israel makes the best use of its weaponry to make "surgical strikes". If innocent civilians are killed or injured, blame Hezbollah and those who support them -- not Israel!
ocxz

Reunion

#137872 Aug 1, 2014
Obama: "I want to see everything possible done to make sure that Palestinian civilians are not being killed in undecent conditions"

i think that is what Obama meant really...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemales mother 286,434
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Bongo 6,744
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Pres Donald J Tru... 122,912
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min kent 681,623
News 3rd hole planned to reach Utah miners (Aug '07) 37 min mosaic causes asthma 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Here For Now 619,442
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 4 hr onemale 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 982,171
More from around the web