Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121926 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#137696 Aug 1, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
SPOKEN LIKE aday has lost all credibility here. The proth.
Is THAT why you change names so often, Lucifer? Tell me again how you were 'abused by Jews' while incarcerated in mental hospital.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137700 Aug 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>"The depressing truth is that Israel's current behavior is not just bad for America, though it surely is. It is not even just bad for Israel itself, as many Israelis silently acknowledge. The depressing truth is that Israel today is bad for the Jews."
(Tony Judt, 23 October 2003)
"[Y]ou have here in the United States the very powerful role played by the Israel lobby on Amnesty International USA. They are very powerful; they apply enormous pressure on Amnesty International USA, headquartered in New York. Amnesty International USA pretty much kowtows to them, and they use contributions to make sure that Amnesty International USA tows the line on Israel, and Amnesty International USA pays about 20% of the London budget. So that has an impact over in London too."
(Francis Boyle, Summer 2002)

http://postcardsfrompalestine.files.wordpress...

Send a Postcard

Where's "amnesty international"?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#137701 Aug 1, 2014
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#137702 Aug 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear in mind that the 'krackjacks' poster is nothing more than a group of non American students in training for propaganda purposes.
Of course but I answer mostly to be read and educated for the real world people who happen to come here and read all those nazislamist bullshit lies.

An NFL Fan

USA

#137705 Aug 1, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Squeal on Ratty, you putrid lying Jew pile of shit
Does this mean we're not friends anymore, Lucifer? Are they watching yet?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137706 Aug 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>"make their life so bitter that they will transfer themselves willingly"
(Binyamin (Benny) Elon, some date around 2003)
"I am prepared, as an American and a Jew, to make the well being of Israel my primary concern"
(Gary Rosenblatt, 7 November 2003)

http://candornews.files.wordpress.com/2012/06...

An NFL Fan

USA

#137707 Aug 1, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course but I answer mostly to be read and educated for the real world people who happen to come here and read all those nazislamist bullshit lies.
Your truths are well taken. That 'kracker' fraud is from an area which is prohibited from viewing open press.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137708 Aug 1, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>"We have not been seeking peace for twenty-five years -- all declarations to that effect have been no more than coloured statements or deliberate lies. There is of course no assurance that we could have made peace with the Arabs if we had wanted to. However, it has to be heavily emphasized that we have not only made no attempts to seek peace, but have deliberately and with premeditation, sabotaged every possibility of doing so."
(Yeshayahu Leibowitz, 30 November 1973).
"We don't have unlimited time ... More and more Palestinians are uninterested in a negotiated, two-state solution, because they want to change the essence of the conflict from an Algerian paradigm to a South African one. From a struggle against 'occupation,' in their parlance, to a struggle for one-man-one-vote. That is, of course, a much cleaner struggle, a much more popular struggle - and ultimately a much more powerful one. For us, it would mean the end of the Jewish state."
(Ehud Olmert, November 2003)

One Person One Vote means the End of Israel.

An NFL Fan

USA

#137709 Aug 1, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
'and Batman shall punch the Joker, and the fists shall make you unconscious.' Jerry 8.32
Marvellous words from Christian Bale
I can tell you can feel the watchers when you resort to the scripture you can't grasp, Lucifer.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137710 Aug 1, 2014
Zionism Racism Against Some Jews

Zionists hold that any person may choose to become a Jew, after meeting the necessary requirements, and enjoy all the benefits and responsibilities of membership. Since anyone can (i.e., regardless of race, ethnicity or nationality) both join the Jewish people and equally enjoy the benefits of membership, Zionists conclude that Zionism is anti-Racist among jews at least. Even this claim was challenged all over the history of Israel. The jews of Eastern origins (called Sephardim or Mizrahim) suffered from various kinds of racism by Ashkenazic Jews.

The Jewishness of many jewish minorities in Israel (like the Ethiopian Jews, the Russian Jews and Indian Jews) has been always questioned by the religious authorities[1].

In many Israeli settlements they refuse to accept Falasha jews and The Falasha rabbis privileges are not recognized in Israel[2] and the unemployment rate among them is at least three times the Israeli average[3].

According to prof. Esther Herzog: The Falasha jews where brought to Israel to work in the inferior jobs... and they are considered as third class citizens (after the Ashkenazim and the Sephardim)[4].

Falasha used to complain from the systematic racism against them everywhre in Israel because of their origin and black colour. In the last few years Falasha demonstrations erupted after the exposure of the scandal of throwing the blood donated by Falasha in the Israeli hospitals and medical clinics[5].

The modern founder of Zionism Theodor Herzl once said:

"It is essential that the sufferings of Jews... become worse... this will assist in realization of our plans...I have an excellent idea... I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth... The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends".[6][7]
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137711 Aug 1, 2014
An Ashkenazi Jew to marry a Sephardic Jew is frowned upon in Israel by the ruling Ashkenazis. To understand why this is the case, you must realize the difference between the Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews.

The powerful Zionist propaganda machine has led the American people to believe that a Jew is a Jew — one race of people and that they are "God's Chosen People". I will deal with the "God's Chosen People" LIE later. First, it is important for you to understand that Jews are NOT one race of people.

There are two distinct groups of Jews in the world and they come from two different areas of the world — the Sephardic Jews from the Middle East and North Africa and the Ashkenazi Jews come from Eastern Europe. The Sephardic is the oldest group and it is they, if any, who are the Jews described in the Bible because they lived in the area described in the Bible. They are blood relatives to the Arabs — the only difference between them is the religion.

The Ashkenazi Jews, who now compromise 90% of the Jews in the world, had a rather strange beginning. According to historians, many of them Jewish, the Ashkenazi Jews came into existence about 1,200 years ago. It happened this way:
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#137712 Aug 1, 2014
rodneymoya wrote:
the war between israel and palestine will never end
Exactly. This is what happens when you are dealing with mentally ill people such as hamas who swear up and down the things they do are right and who cry innocence when caught in the act of doing wrong.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#137714 Aug 1, 2014
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#137715 Aug 1, 2014
PetesayKe wrote:
<quoted text>
How noble of you you child-killer suppoter and land thief and Occupier. don't forget to tell the real world people about that too, Levi.
I let my helper answer that Just remember we can not steal our land, and can not occupy our own land either. But let my guy answer you and the normal people too.
Go Bibi Go!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/is-cnn-losi...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#137716 Aug 1, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
"We don't have unlimited time ... More and more Palestinians are uninterested in a negotiated, two-state solution, because they want to change the essence of the conflict from an Algerian paradigm to a South African one. From a struggle against 'occupation,' in their parlance, to a struggle for one-man-one-vote. That is, of course, a much cleaner struggle, a much more popular struggle - and ultimately a much more powerful one. For us, it would mean the end of the Jewish state."
(Ehud Olmert, November 2003)
One Person One Vote means the End of Israel.
He is right and thats why we have Israel for Israelis and arab countries (I meant shitholes)
for towelheads. Stay there we are not the EU or America or Englandistan or France. Sooner or later they WILL wake up and (now listen) destroy you. Its coming. The stink will be gone.
Amen
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137717 Aug 1, 2014
The U.S. has cast the sole vote against establishing an investigation by the United Nations into war crimes committed in Gaza.

Yesterday, the United Nations Human Rights Council voted 29-1, with 17 abstentions, to establish an inquiry. The United States was the only no vote. The European nations on the council all abstained.

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/against-establi...
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#137718 Aug 1, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
we steal land, and occupy land either..
Go Bibi Go down the toilet drain!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.israhellhasbaravideonetwork.com/is...
zionist pos your days are counted
the world sees and will not forget.
Palestine for ever.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137721 Aug 1, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379, adopted on November 10, 1975 by a vote of 72 to 35 (with 32 abstentions), "determine[d] that Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination". The vote took place approximately one year after UNGA 3237 granted the PLO "observer status", following Yasser Arafat's "olive branch" speech to the General Assembly in November 1974. The resolution was passed with the support of the Soviet bloc and other then Soviet-aligned nations, in addition to the Arab and Islamic majority countries.
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
He is right and thats why we have Israel for Israelis and arab countries (I meant shitholes)
for towelheads. Stay there we are not the EU or America or Englandistan or France. Sooner or later they WILL wake up and (now listen) destroy you. Its coming. The stink will be gone.
Amen
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137722 Aug 1, 2014
Mossad and Saudi intelligence officials meet regularly: The two sides conferred when the former Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi was about to be deposed in Egypt and they are hand in glove on Iran , both in preparing for an Israel strike over Saudi airspace and in sabotaging the existing nuclear programme. There has even been a well sourced claim that the Saudis are financing most of Israel’s very expensive campaign against Iran.- See more at: http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/saudi-is...

http://www.infocenters.co.il/gfh/multimedia/P...

An NFL Fan

USA

#137723 Aug 1, 2014
OC Southern Command Maj. Gen. Sami Turgeman told reporters that with the amount of concrete Hamas used in its tunnels it could have built 100 kindergartens, two hospitals, twenty schools and twenty clinics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 672,728
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Elerby 104,331
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 981,087
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jehova Witness 619,372
------ POPE Francis **EXPOSED ------ 4 hr Patriot 2
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Third eye blind 540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web