Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137511 Jul 30, 2014
Adam Wolff wrote:
They are going to remove the terror tunnels, a ceasefire will commence, and then the Palestinians in Gaza will happily go home (to the rubble that they have been left with), forgive and forget the murder of their mother, father, brother and sister?
In what sane world do the Israeli government think they are living in?
They think that bombing civilian centers shows that they are willing to strike at Hamas wherever and whenever (even if Hamas isn't located there). By doing this, they hope to intimidate the Palestinian people into withdrawing their support from Hamas.
But, ironically, they only bolster Hamas's influence with every Palestinian civilian that dies. It's a brutal, disgusting, and ultimately ineffective tactic.
If you want to protect your people, don't target the opposition's people. The same goes for Hamas haphazardly launching rockets at Israeli cities.
And eye for an eye approach to the conflict doesn't solve anything.
Yeah, even Ronald Regan once said that killing innocent people in the process of taking out terrorists is also terrorism. Ronald Regan.

http://jeff61b.hubpages.com/hub/21reasonsReag ...
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
http://jeff61b.hubpages.com/hub/21reasonsReag...
Israel didn't bomb civilian areas intentionally, but don't let facts get in the way.
Actually is seems as though the Palestinians in Gaza while as a majority they support violence against Israeli civilians may be waking up to realize they made a bad decision.
This is not about an eye for an eye but about the fact that Hamas need to be finished once and for all. If they are not the next war will come soon and more civilians will die.
Terrorists must be exterminated not appeased. Appeasement is what has led the world to this point with Jihadis throughout the world massacring people.
Israel is bombing civilians deliberately, schools, hospitals, clinics, day care, Mosques and any other place where people gather the objective being the total elimination of 2.2 million Gazians.

The whole Knesset has to be put on Trail in the Hague as War Criminals and convicted and then given Life in Prison..
heres gianni

United States

#137512 Jul 30, 2014
Badabing wrote:
<quoted text>
fearless you're a mook!
I'll take that as a complement.... forever young....

i hope your a wop and not some islamic scumbag defiling a good ginny tag...

aka fearless... badda bing indeed Oh yeah stupid its two d's....
heres gianni

United States

#137513 Jul 30, 2014
everyone on three.................. Im dreaming of a white crispness.... well, in gaza.
Calyps017

Hempstead, NY

#137514 Jul 30, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
Krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
This was just another Israel False Flag, Argentina, where Israel blew up its own Embassy killing its own citizens just to blame some "terrorists" to gain sympathy from the World much like the latest where the MH17 cockpit is riddled with 30 mm cannon rounds by the CIA obviously from a rifled cannon attached to an airplane knocking out the pilots and the controls causing it to crash and then blaming Russia for the plane crash.
<quoted text>
What's your opinion on Netanyahu murdering the 3 Israeli teens and then blaming the native Palestinians?
What is your opinion of Muslims slaughtering 180,000 civilians in Syria and then only focusing on Gaza?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#137520 Jul 30, 2014
heres gianni wrote:
everyone on three.......... Im dreaming of a white crispness.... well, in gaza.
Just like the one I want to know....Where the Mosques glisten and terrorist children listen to Hamas to promises in that "snow....

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#137522 Jul 30, 2014
PeteSICK 666 Liverpool wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any fkn sense, Ratty, yoacir VIPER-snout.
You're entering manic phase again, aren't you, Lucifer?

An NFL Fan

USA

#137524 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Look at the thread's title Ratty and then slide back into the deep vermin
The thread refers to Israel and Lebanon, Lucifer. Why are you unemployed and hateful?

An NFL Fan

USA

#137526 Jul 30, 2014
By the way folks possessed by. Poor Ratty!!!!
Can you explain to me why so many thousands of your vicious posts have been deleted, Lucifer?

An NFL Fan

USA

#137527 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
There's no such thing,
Yet you worship a Jewish god, Lucifer. How does that make you feel?

An NFL Fan

USA

#137531 Jul 30, 2014
END THE criminals. NOW.
Tell me how you were 'abused by Jews' while incarcerated in mental hospital, Lucifer.
Adam Wolff

Ronkonkoma, NY

#137532 Jul 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
http://jeff61b.hubpages.com/hub/21reasonsReag...
Israel didn't bomb civilian areas intentionally, but don't let facts get in the way.
Actually is seems as though the Palestinians in Gaza while as a majority they support violence against Israeli civilians may be waking up to realize they made a bad decision.
This is not about an eye for an eye but about the fact that Hamas need to be finished once and for all. If they are not the next war will come soon and more civilians will die.
Terrorists must be exterminated not appeased. Appeasement is what has led the world to this point with Jihadis throughout the world massacring people.
The Israeli government thinks they're living in a world where they can manipulate American neocons and the evangelical right to create an umbrella of political protection. They also live in a world where they aren't interested in what Palestinians, or anyone for that matter, thinks of them -- they have made this clear countless times.
To them, it's really no fuss to bomb the everliving fuck out of Palestine every few years, perpetually keep it in a state of deplorable underdevelopment so that they never attain sovereignty or independence.
Just look at how unwilling or unable the international world, the UN, are when it comes to stopping them, or even confronting them. Israel will just shrug it off and America will provide all the veto power and money they ever need.
This is basically what happens when a country is held entirely unaccountable for any actions it takes.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#137534 Jul 30, 2014
Adam Wolff wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israeli government thinks they're living in a world where they can manipulate American neocons and the evangelical right to create an umbrella of political protection. They also live in a world where they aren't interested in what Palestinians, or anyone for that matter, thinks of them -- they have made this clear countless times.
To them, it's really no fuss to bomb the everliving fuck out of Palestine every few years, perpetually keep it in a state of deplorable underdevelopment so that they never attain sovereignty or independence.
Just look at how unwilling or unable the international world, the UN, are when it comes to stopping them, or even confronting them. Israel will just shrug it off and America will provide all the veto power and money they ever need.
This is basically what happens when a country is held entirely unaccountable for any actions it takes.
No, this is what happens when a country has the balls to actually defend itself. Don't want to get bombed back to the stone age? Don't attack Israel. This isn't complicated.

Good for Israel.
Adam Wolff

Brooklyn, NY

#137535 Jul 30, 2014
It is truly amazing what these people can convince themselves of. You really have to do some insane mental gymnastics to justify the civilian casualty rate, and the bombing of schools and UN safe zones.
The other possibility is that these people are all insanely racist against Arabs/Palestinians (as is common in Israel), but they don't want to own up to it publicly.
The Israelis stopped being Jews a long time ago. Calling them Jewish just allows them to hide behind their history and justify their atrocities. They turned their back on the intent of their religion a long time ago and now use it as a weapon and a shield.
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137536 Jul 30, 2014
Adam Wolff wrote:
The Israelis stopped being Jews a long time ago. Calling them Jewish just allows them to hide behind their history and justify their atrocities. They turned their back on the intent of their religion a long time ago and now use it as a weapon and a shield.
I agree.
Personally, though, I think Israel is an abomination.
My great great great great grandfather had a bit of property
located near Lake Superior. He wrote that it should belong to his
great great great great grandson- which is me. So, I walked into
that house, imprisoned the family in the outhouse- denied them every bit
of dignity, kept food and water from them, stopped them from communicating
with the outside world, etc.
And yet I am seen as having done nothing wrong...
Adam Wolf

New Hyde Park, NY

#137537 Jul 30, 2014
ThatOneBand wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Personally, though, I think Israel is an abomination.
My great great great great grandfather had a bit of property
located near Lake Superior. He wrote that it should belong to his
great great great great grandson- which is me. So, I walked into
that house, imprisoned the family in the outhouse- denied them every bit
of dignity, kept food and water from them, stopped them from communicating
with the outside world, etc.
And yet I am seen as having done nothing wrong...
The politicians tend to be a little less overt than, say, the crowd marching in Tel Aviv yesteday celebrating and chanting, "There's no school in Gaza tomorrow, because all the children are dead! Gaza is a graveyard!" But there are certainly plenty of dehumanizing remarks made by Israeli politicians.
Ovadia Yosef, a Rabbi closely allied with the Shas party, had a long history of saying ridiculous things about Arabs, calling them "vipers" and asking, "How can you make peace with a snake?" He also said in 2010 that "Abu Mazen (the Fatah leader) and all these evil people should perish from this world. God should strike them with a plague, them and these Palestinians." After his death last year, he was honored with the largest funeral in Israeli history. Some 850,000 people were in attendance.
Former Deputy Defense Minister Ze'ev Boim also had some choice quotes, including wondering aloud (and seemingly without irony) whether Arabs and particularly Palestinians have some "genetic defect." Likud MK Yehiel Hazan agreed with that wording, also seeming to miss the obvious parallels to certain statements made about Jews in Europe in the 1940s. He also has been quoted as saying that Arabs are worms.
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137538 Jul 30, 2014
The world should say to the government of Israel
"You have NOT been a good steward of this land"
and then take it from them...
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137539 Jul 30, 2014
After all, the land was granted to them in hopes that they would be great stewards of this land...
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137540 Jul 30, 2014
True they created an Oasis in the desert.
No question...
But, to do to a population the very thing that brought
to Zionism....

wtf
Adam Wolf

Ronkonkoma, NY

#137541 Jul 30, 2014
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/16/37155...

Israeli official advocating the killing of Palestinian mothers and children.
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#137542 Jul 30, 2014
wow...

Israel is not Jewish.

Jewish people want the world to be harmonious...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min AnthonyMN 699,319
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Rednek 71,227
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 44 min waaasssuuup 447,280
Beware carrots sold at Walmart and Kroger 1 hr Real Change 2018 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Big Al 994,969
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Big Al 37
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 5 hr Ricky F 1,837