Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121871 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137239 Jul 28, 2014
What do you think of the Fat-Faced Netanyahu popping up on TV saying he doesn't like to kill Gazian kids?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137240 Jul 28, 2014
Uzi wrote:
The truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text> Another GOOD video. Wow.
How do you feel about spending the next 30 years in prison at hard labor?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#137241 Jul 28, 2014
Krackersjacks wrote:
Krackerjacks wrote:
Those Israeli Gays seem to be fighting well but just how long can they last? The Israel Army in some Circles like in Syria is now considered a Joke.
<quoted text>
Like the Role of Israel in the Mideast this Reason goes far above your intellectual ability to understand.
Your concession is noted.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#137242 Jul 28, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
Let's talk about Israel shooting down MH-17 to divert attention of its invasion of Gaza.

Oh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Brendan

Belfast, UK

#137243 Jul 28, 2014
Soooo,, Israel have got an extremely sophisticated military and I'm sure they have been observing and monitoring the Hamas tunnels for quie some time before all of this, maybe for a few years. So why bombard the Gaza Strip and kill thousands of civilians? Surely there are only so many tunnels to target? Why do they have to completely level neighbourhoods? Why do they have to use such heavy artillery on a 'ground offensive'? Let's get real here. The Gaza Strip is a very small place with nearly one million children out of 1.9mil. Israel are attempting to get rid of the tunnels, stop the rockets, get to the Hamas command and control centres (WTF?) by using artillery & planes & drones??? I don't think so. Surely people see right through all this Israeli propaganda? Sometimes you become the very thing you hate?= GENOCIDE
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137244 Jul 28, 2014
Obama, in call with Netanyahu, urges humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza

Israel, Hamas Trade Fire Despite Truce in Gaza

Israel and Hamas have each launched new attacks after failing to agree to a 24-hour truce that had been proposed by both sides at different times.(July 27)

Israel and Hamas have each launched new attacks after failing to agree to a 24-hour truce that had been proposed by both sides at different times.
Tribune wire report

12:18 p.m. CDT, July 27, 2014
GAZA/JERUSALEM—

President Barack Obama, speaking by phone Sunday with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, stressed the need for an immediate, unconditional humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza, the White House said.

Urging a permanent end to hostilities on the basis of the 2012 ceasefire agreement, Obama added that "ultimately, any lasting solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict must ensure the disarmament of terrorist groups and the demilitarization of Gaza."

Fighting subsided in Gaza earlier Sunday after Hamas Islamist militants said they backed a 24-hour humanitarian truce.

Only about 15,000 Gazians have been killed now in The Middle East, maybe Israel should switch to Gas rather than Bullets as it's most effective for their Goals of the total elimination of the Gaza "Problem".
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137245 Jul 28, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>.
Oh.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Multiple Reports: Ukrainian Fighter Jets Were with Malaysian Flight 17 When It Was Shot Down
By: George Washingto on: 28.07.2014 [05:18 ](137 reads)

(2969 bytes)[c] Print
Multiple Reports: Ukrainian Fighter Jets Were with Malaysian Flight 17 When It Was Shot Down
George Washington's pictureSubmitted by George Washington on 07/27/2014 18:13 -0400

Preface: Use your browser's zoom function to make the videos bigger or smaller for easy viewing. If you can't see them, feel free to watch them here.

Senior U.S. officials now admit that the Malaysian airlines passenger plane was likely accidentally shot down.

The Russian government claims Ukrainian fighter jets were flying very close to Malaysian Flight 17 when it was shot down.

Eyewitness interviews by BBC Russia lend weight to these allegations:

Eyewitness #1:… And there was another aircraft, a military one, beside it. Everybody saw it.

Eyewitness #2: Yes, yes. It was flying under it, because it could be seen. It was proceeding underneath, below the civilian one.

Eyewitness #3: There were sounds of an explosion. But they were in the sky. They came from the sky. Then this plane made a sharp turn-around like this. It changed its trajectory and headed in that direction indicating the direction with her hands.

A local pro-Russian commander says that Ukrainian fighter jets routinely hid behind civilian airplanes, and then dropped bombs on the Russian separatists (also via BBC):

They use these civilian aircraft to hide behind them. It is only now that they stopped flying over us – but, usually, civilian aircraft would always fly above us. And they hide behind them. The experience in Slavyansk had demonstrated that they would fly out from behind a civilian aircraft, bomb away, and then hide, once again, behind the civilian aircraft and fly away.

How is Israel involved here?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137246 Jul 28, 2014
Brendan wrote:
Soooo,, Israel have got an extremely sophisticated military and I'm sure they have been observing and monitoring the Hamas tunnels for quie some time before all of this, maybe for a few years. So why bombard the Gaza Strip and kill thousands of civilians? Surely there are only so many tunnels to target? Why do they have to completely level neighbourhoods? Why do they have to use such heavy artillery on a 'ground offensive'? Let's get real here. The Gaza Strip is a very small place with nearly one million children out of 1.9mil. Israel are attempting to get rid of the tunnels, stop the rockets, get to the Hamas command and control centres (WTF?) by using artillery & planes & drones??? I don't think so. Surely people see right through all this Israeli propaganda? Sometimes you become the very thing you hate?= GENOCIDE
What would you do if you were Israel, use Gas against the Gazians?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137247 Jul 28, 2014
In establishing who was behind the shooting down of MH17, there are a number of central issues as well as factual evidence which cannot be overlooked:

1. Malaysian Airlines confirmed that the pilot was instructed to fly at a lower altitude by the Kiev air traffic control tower upon its entry into Ukraine airspace.(Malaysian Airlines MH17 Was Ordered to Fly over the East Ukraine Warzone)

2. The flight path was changed. We still don’t know who ordered it, but we know it was not Eurocontrol:

Source: http://financialsurvivalnetwork.com/2014/07/t...

Who will Win in a war against Russia?
Israel r War Crime Jews

Selden, NY

#137248 Jul 28, 2014
`
`

`

Israel has a lot to answer for..... and they are not Godly people, but evil doers...
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137249 Jul 28, 2014
Israel Cancels Ceasefire Early, Resumes Pounding Gaza: 1,139 Killed
By: Jason Ditz on: 28.07.2014 [05:32 ](96 reads)

(1670 bytes)[c] Print
Israel Cancels Ceasefire Early, Resumes Pounding Gaza: 1,139 Killed
Israeli Officials Spurn Hamas Call to Renew 24-Hour Pause
by Jason Ditz, July 27, 2014

Last night’s Israeli announcement of a 24-hour extension of the “humanitarian ceasefire” on the Gaza Strip didn’t last very long at all, before Israel claimed Hamas was violating what they themselves referred to as a “unilateral” pause, and renewed full-scale bombing of civilian areas of Gaza.

What should Israel do as there's still 2.5 million Gazians left?
israel r war crime liars

Selden, NY

#137252 Jul 28, 2014
`

If we were the Pa;estinians, we would never trust the israeli jeew liars throughout the world... How do you sit down with convicted jew terrorist/????
israel r war crime liars

Selden, NY

#137253 Jul 28, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Just like you are, baby raper.. <|-o
`

Brilliant,...... jackass!
israel r war crime liars

Selden, NY

#137254 Jul 28, 2014
Its to bad the Persians dont send the israeli terrrorist jews swimming in the Mediterranean,,,,,,with Putin's blessing!
Israel r War Crime Jews

Selden, NY

#137255 Jul 28, 2014
`

we @ Sinai would like to see the Palestinians bomb the jews like the convicted war crime jews are bombing Palestinians...

Then warch how quickly the jews want peace,,,
Israel r War Crime Jews

Selden, NY

#137256 Jul 28, 2014
`

`

Jews in israel are illegal aliens and fugitives from human Justice....
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#137257 Jul 28, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo and thanks for your American support.
I used to live in the Bronx a long time ago.
Thank you for your support as well. People are coming from all over and posting in support of Israel. Check out Israel's forum's under the other topix's. You are getting such support from different cultures and countries. That is the proof to show that people are sick of those arabs who constantly cause problems all over the world. Where ever they are there is CHAOS and CONFUSION.

I am going to get off of the topic for one minute.

Those arabs work in a "collective group" and have caused so much trouble for me and my family just because I refuse to have anything to do with them.

A. They got into my personal business and spread such lies about me.
B. They had people follow me around where ever I go including my place of employment.
C. They had people doing all types of evil acts to me in the street and I had to physically fight
the people back.(This is only a couple of things they have done to me.)

When it comes to businesses and companies I know for a fact that Jewish people like to THRIVE on peace in the work place because they want their businesses to run smoothly. No one is perfect but those arabs start problems everyday in their FUNKY corner stores. I have also heard how they caused problems for one of my friends when she was working for them at their construction office. This is how I know they use CIVILIANS to do their evil deeds and what type of people they REALLY are. So even though I have moved on from that every chance I get I warn people to be CAREFUL of them.

You have given me such INSPIRATION knowing that they are getting everything they DESERVE and more by displaying videos that show they have been brought down to their KNEES in the DIRT with nothing on but their UNDERWEAR."SUCH HUMILIATION". Just like they try to do to other people. Keep up the good work.

Thank you. &#1514;&#1493;&#14 91;&#1492; &#1513;&#1493;&#14 89;.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#137258 Jul 28, 2014
Uzi,

I don't know where those numbers came from after "Thank you" but please disregard them. They do not mean anything.

Thank you.
Israel r War Crime Jews

Selden, NY

#137259 Jul 28, 2014
`

Think about this....

a big fst cowsrdly moon-hrsd bully and POS,.... who kills babies as they are born...

what say u to God as you stand by and watch and justify the lard arse's actions/????
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#137260 Jul 28, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
Uzi wrote:
The truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
How do you feel about spending the next 30 years in prison at hard labor?
No idea. What about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min waaasssuuup 703,493
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Big Al 996,398
Kaput! 12 min Merkel Ist Kaput 2
Mexico's """"REAL"""" PROBLEM!!!!! 13 min Merkel Ist Kaput 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min Karl 87,059
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,910
Sunday night 10:20 p.m. June 12th 1994 5 hr Doctor REALITY 93