Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#137075 Jul 27, 2014
GodsLovestheBestLove wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not at all bright, Ratty, which accounts for why Jews .. mainly your 40 aliases... appear to be roundly despised on these pages. To be pitied really ... but since you Jew scum neither recognise the murdering Jews marauding in Gaza with drones and other cowardly actions ... e.g., bombing women and children in Palestine .... I say to hell with all Jews unless they renounce their Luciferian agenda and leave the Occupied Territories as repeatedly called for by international law.
I am not Jewish and I do not have aliases. I see the agenda of Hamas and Radical Islam as a threat to civilization and humanity. 99% of the Middle East is Islamic, less than 1% is not. Christians have been persecuted by Radical Islam and this must stop. I see the bloodshed in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq as part of the agenda of Radical Islam and I see you as a buffoon with 100 aliases and severe mental health issues.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#137077 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Hha ha ha ha poe ahamed here, Vermin, just accept we know you're a Jew and a nasty Jew at that.
Still fired up and full of feces, Lucifer? You saw and heard those who observe this weekend, didn't you?
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#137079 Jul 27, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Jewish and I do not have aliases. I see the agenda of Hamas and Radical Islam as a threat to civilization and humanity. 99% of the Middle East is Islamic, less than 1% is not. Christians have been persecuted by Radical Islam and this must stop. I see the bloodshed in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq as part of the agenda of Radical Islam and I see you as a buffoon with 100 aliases and severe mental health issues.
I said the same thing.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#137080 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Of course, Ratty, we know your Luciferian agenda of murder, occupation, hatred, racism and theft.
I just see those arabs for who they really are.

USA

#137083 Jul 27, 2014
petesick 666 KES wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmm ... nah! You is a jew, Juite a 'proud''heritage eh, Ratty?
It's easy to see your walls are closing in on you, Lucifer. By dusk, it will be time for you to mindlessly chant your mantras.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#137085 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Of course Ratty we KNOW you're a Jew Hater and a rodent-snouted vermin infecting the thread and humanity in general.
I never said I hate jews but I did say I hate TROUBLEMAKING arabs and always will. You so sad, to bad.

USA

#137087 Jul 27, 2014
Godless wonder wrote:
'and Lucy shall grow the big butt, and the blubber shall make you shudder." Willie 8.32
LOL! I knew you'd start chanting as soon as you felt the fear, Lucifer. Thanks for confirming what a cowardly little hamster you are.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#137093 Jul 27, 2014
[QUOTE who=For F**k's Sake”, USA_1,]<quoted text>
I am not Jewish and I do not have aliases. I see the agenda of Hamas and Radical Islam as a threat to civilization and humanity. 99% of the Middle East is Islamic, less than 1% is not. Christians have been persecuted by Radical Islam and this must stop. I see the bloodshed in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq as part of the agenda of Radical Islam and I see you as a buffoon with 100 aliases and severe mental health issues.[/QUOTE]

This is same person, An NFL Fan, Jim Justice, Ratloder Prospect, CT,-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_,
USA Born ononothimagin, Guess who Auburn, WA, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA-1 United States, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT,- HabhaRAT Trolls Fixers Buenos Aires, Argentina -Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Guess Who Tustin, CA,

USA

#137094 Jul 27, 2014
Godless Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
The good people here hate Occupble
Face it. You're just as cowardly as those Hamas punks, Lucifer.

USA

#137095 Jul 27, 2014
Godless Hump wrote:
'and we shall quaff the brew, and the beer shall make us pee.' Bobby 8.32
s.
Right Lucifer. Tell me again about how you're a 'biblical scholar'. It's always funny to watch a tiny man bluster.

USA

#137096 Jul 27, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is same person,
Why do you claim to be from northern MN when it's obvious you're an ignorant foreign slob?
ocxz

Reunion

#137098 Jul 27, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey little buck toothed Nork coolie. <|-o
hey little cuckie boy & zionist goo fluffer.
ocxz

Reunion

#137099 Jul 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you claim to be from northern MN when it's obvious you're an ignorant foreign slob?
member of the flat earth society you are, dumb one.
Lucifer

Reunion

#137100 Jul 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Lucifer. Tell me again about how you're a 'biblical scholar'. It's always funny to watch a tiny man bluster.
<what's funny is to see how much time you waste posting your crap here, zionist c*ck sucker.
Lucifer

Reunion

#137101 Jul 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it. You're just as cowardly as those Hamas punks, Lucifer.
face it, you are a courageous zionist phallus worshipper who gets off when your coward circumcized tsahal ladyboys slaughter women and children.
i have a place for you.
ocxz

Reunion

#137102 Jul 27, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Were you there, when the big freak Denis Rodman sodomized Your tyrannical dictator on his birthday, little denizen of the Kim family? <|-o
you fluffed Rodman, dirty zionist maggot...
then you cleaned little Kim.

USA

#137103 Jul 27, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
face it, you are a courageous zionist phallus worshipper who gets off when your coward circumcized tsahal ladyboys slaughter women and children.
i have a place for you.
I see you feel the need to come to the rescue of your tiny friend. BTW, you refer to homosexual acts quite often. Why is that?
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#137104 Jul 27, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course .... of course you did, Ratty, there there little rodent-snout. Now!! Back to your sewer ... and be quick about it, mind!
Listen SUCKER, my name is not ratty and I do not live in the sewer. So you be quick to crawl back under your rock.
ocxz

Reunion

#137105 Jul 27, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Jewish and I do have aliases. I am a buffoon with 100 aliases and severe mental health issues.
listen zionist hasbarat, i have shortened your drivel to the essential.
stop supporting murderers and blaming innocents.
Yes

Mooresboro, NC

#137106 Jul 27, 2014
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
NOTE:
Christ was hours from being murdered by Occupying, thieving, murdering, land grabbing, racist Pharisee Jews by crucifixion: he was speaking to the Jews ... the quotation above ... and today, in 2014 these mutt-faced, hating, child-killing, racist vermin still have NO IDEA what the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation was actually referring to or what he meant by these fantastic and mega-powerful words.
8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Jesus said this to the Jews who believed on Him. He wasn't condemning the Jews like you are. He came to save people from hell, not condemn people to hell. Don't take scriptures out of context just to spread your hate and promote your own propaganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Aerobatty 853,044
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min ChristineM 444,023
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Pegasus 272,023
Can a White Pride Group not be labeled a racist... (Apr '07) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 6,081
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Toby 100,620
Computer THREATS DISAPPEARING from Topix!: un F... 3 hr who 17
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Student 40,679
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr WasteWater 595,632
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web