Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

RattySlayerINC

Liverpool, UK

#137125 Jul 27, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
All Hamas need do is stand down, get rid of the tunnels, stop being terrorists and recognize Israel's right to exist.
Would that all wars could be ended so easily.
Jews in Palestine are the worst cowards the world has ever seen. Murdering children in schools and hosptials is an interntional war crime and they know it yet continue ... we must therefore pray for divine intervention to halt the bloodsucking evil JEW VIOLENT ONSLAUGHT IN PALESTINE. END THE MURDER OCCUAPTION LOOTING PILLAGING AND CHILD-MURDER BY JEWS AGAINST INNOCENTS IN 2014
RattySlayerINC

Liverpool, UK

#137126 Jul 27, 2014
OCCUPATION

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#137127 Jul 27, 2014
RattySlayerINC wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews ENTS IN 2014
Worked your small self into a frenzy, haven't you, Lucifer? Have you been chanting the verses which you're incapable of understanding, little man?
RattySlayerINC

Liverpool, UK

#137128 Jul 27, 2014
If I may be so bold, the Jews have been murderers 'from the beginning' since their god Lucifer or Satan was such as described by Christ the Messiah. Let me explain through use of scripture ... the point being Jews have been used by Satan/Lucifer and all the problems we see now and many major world problems ... war and socio-economic have stemmed from the pure evil and machinations of Jews ... from Christ to Napleon ... from Palestine to the Ukraine we see the grubby hand of Lucifer and his Jews throughout: As Christ said of Jews about to murder him. Before the quotaion please ponder how these pure evil Talmudic fiends are killing children today in Gaza in an attempt to claim more land and control over that part of the world. Is it any wonder the world despise this most despicable of mankind. Truly the devil's own:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.?" John 8..44-5
RattySlayerINC

Liverpool, UK

#137129 Jul 27, 2014
despises

USA

#137130 Jul 27, 2014
RattySlayerINC wrote:
'If I may be so bald, from the believe me not.?"
Biff 8..44-5
Now you're preaching? Your fear is palpable, Lucifer. Why did you suddenly change names?
godChild

Liverpool, UK

#137131 Jul 27, 2014
RattySlayerINC wrote:
If I may be so bold, the Jews have been murderers 'from the beginning' since their god Lucifer or Satan was such as described by Christ the Messiah. Let me explain through use of scripture ... the point being Jews have been used by Satan/Lucifer and all the problems we see now and many major world problems ... war and socio-economic have stemmed from the pure evil and machinations of Jews ... from Christ to Napleon ... from Palestine to the Ukraine we see the grubby hand of Lucifer and his Jews throughout: As Christ said of Jews about to murder him. Before the quotaion please ponder how these pure evil Talmudic fiends are killing children today in Gaza in an attempt to claim more land and control over that part of the world. Is it any wonder the world despise this most despicable of mankind. Truly the devil's own:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.?" John 8..44-5
Excellent post. Thank you petesake
Yes

Cherokee, NC

#137132 Jul 27, 2014
What happened to the hate posts from godslovesthebestlove?

USA

#137133 Jul 27, 2014
gobChild 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excrement post. Crank you petesick 666
Does posting yourself make you feel less alone and vulnerable, Lucifer?

Pathetic.

USA

#137134 Jul 27, 2014
Yes wrote:
What happened to the hate posts from godslovesthebestlove?
You mean that jobless Scouse racist? He must have run away. He's back under different names.
civilian

United States

#137135 Jul 27, 2014
israel will burn in nuclear hellfire soon very soon. there are alot of missing nuke from russia and alot of countries would give the nukes to hamas to use on israel because of the atrocities it has done to pallistine or gaza

USA

#137136 Jul 27, 2014
civilian wrote:
israel will burn in nuclear hellfire soon very soon. there are alot of missing nuke from russia and alotne to pallistine or gaza
You may want to hope their aim is better than your spelling.
RattySlayerINC

Liverpool, UK

#137137 Jul 27, 2014
godChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post. Thank you petesake
godChild! When the last child is freed from Satan's power in the middle east and whe Jews' corruption is dismantled in Palestine the world will be a more decent place ... the Jew Onslaught in Palestine cannot succeed. It is against everything that is godly and just, godChild.

USA

#137138 Jul 27, 2014
RattySlayer 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
gobChild! annot succeed. It is everything that is godly and just, globChild.
More preaching at yourself, Lucifer? It's hilarious to witness you come apart at the seams.
They're close tonight, aren't they?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#137139 Jul 27, 2014
Gaza conflict: Hamas chooses to let children die for its own crazy ends
COMMENTARY: Hamas forbids civilians to leave their homes, puts them in harms way on the roofs of rocket factories and forces children to remain in combat zones

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

GAZA BORDER -- Seven Israeli soldiers have been killed in a confrontation with Hamas infiltrators disguised as Israeli soldiers wearing suicide belts inside the Israeli border.

"The people that are committing the war crimes are Hamas who fire rockets into Israeli civilian population indiscriminately and who also use their own people as human shields," he continued. "That is a war crime."

"Hamas wants the Israeli Defense Force to kill their children, their women, that's what they want to happen," he said. "They want to get the propaganda; they want to get the publicity, the sympathy and the pity of the world to by getting the Israelis to kill their population. That's exactly what their tactic is."

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2014/...
godChild

Liverpool, UK

#137140 Jul 27, 2014
RattySlayerINC wrote:
<quoted text>
godChild! When the last child is freed from Satan's power in the middle east and whe Jews' corruption is dismantled in Palestine the world will be a more decent place ... the Jew Onslaught in Palestine cannot succeed. It is against everything that is godly and just, godChild.
The Jews''leaders' certainly seem on the road to hell ... I guess they're just going back home.... and taking the rest of that 'race' or whatever with them.
godChild

Liverpool, UK

#137141 Jul 27, 2014
when

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#137142 Jul 27, 2014
RattySlayerINC wrote:
GENOCIDE
Yes, we know the goal of Muslims is the genocide of everyone who isn't Muslim...

Location hidden

#137143 Jul 27, 2014
RattySlayerINC wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews in Palestine are the worst cowards the world has ever seen. Murdering children in schools and hosptials is an interntional war crime and they know it yet continue ... we must therefore pray for divine intervention to halt the bloodsucking evil JEW VIOLENT ONSLAUGHT IN PALESTINE. END THE MURDER OCCUAPTION LOOTING PILLAGING AND CHILD-MURDER BY JEWS AGAINST INNOCENTS IN 2014
More caps next time....I wasn't quite feeling it...

Location hidden

#137144 Jul 27, 2014
civilian wrote:
israel will burn in nuclear hellfire soon very soon. there are alot of missing nuke from russia and alot of countries would give the nukes to hamas to use on israel because of the atrocities it has done to pallistine or gaza
Would you like a list of Arab cities that Israel would drop nukes on if that ever happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Insults Are Easier 49,583
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Vodka 971,822
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 26 min WasteWater 2,116
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min WasteWater 105,694
Breaking! Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet Wit... 32 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,729
Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Pad 647,061
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web