Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121918 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136943 Jul 26, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
The Crude Government Topix Agent Stooge amateurishly tries to change the subject.
Why don't you enjoy talking about your 'dear leaders' such as the livestock loving kim il-sung? Are you afraid?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#136944 Jul 26, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
No Tunnels or Rockets fired from or in Gaza. ever.
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text>You are so incorrect. Hamas has many rockets and rocket launchers which by the way is one of their favorite and only weapons.
It's the Israel Army up against the Gaza police here, who are trying to enforce the laws against Thugs roaming outside of the Gaza borders who use the excuse of "tunnels and rockets", where if this were so it would be posted in videos and pictures for all to see. But contrary to all the Propaganda from Israel none of this exists, tunnels and Rockets, and for Israeli thuggery it's just an excuse to run people off of their land and out of their homes.

USA

#136946 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
... as you say 'udering children in full view of the world.
Why do you never post links, Lucifer? Is it because it makes you more vulnerable to detection?

USA

#136947 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Remember Fkc
Are you having a nice deep conversation with your North Korean 'friend', Lucifer? Any port in a storm!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#136949 Jul 26, 2014
Every so called "child" eliminated is one less bomb strapping, rocket shooting murdering savage to deal with in the future. They don't know any better.. "GO IDF". Go!!!!

USA

#136950 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
be quHater.' min. LOL
In other words, you're very tired and cranky, aren't you, Lucifer?

USA

#136953 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
Spare the thread from old babies
Why have so many thousands of your posts been deleted, Lucifer? Is it because people just aren't grasping your animalistic brand of hatred and racism?
israeli cult must pay

Port Jefferson, NY

#136954 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true Port Jefferson .... over 1000 [and many children] have been slaughtered by these deformed victims of centuries of incest and devil worship .... They are indeed the devil's own.
Liverpool supports all at Port Jefferson and hope from the depths of our hearts you will continue to denounce these evil ... as you say 'upon evil' Jews currently freely murdering children in full view of the world.
``

`

`

Jews in israel are spawned to be Godless Liars... T

Their present is an act of hate toward Godliness and when they use God's Name in their Satanic Demonic activities they have summoned and sealed their fate on Judgement of being "no more"...

USA

#136955 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
we already know about poop... we know incestuous ways.
Is this a sudden mellowing of your mood, Lucifer, or is sleepless exhaustion catching up with you?

USA

#136956 Jul 26, 2014
men must pay me wrote:
<quoted text>
``
Jews in demonic activities they have summoned and sealed their fate on Judgement of being "no more"...
Is that a snippet of the smooth sermon you delivered in the back of that abandoned garage this morning, hayseed?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#136957 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
we already know about your paranoia concerning 4 year old babies
and why Jews in Palestine are ethnically cleansing GAZA and soon everywhere where Arab people live. Spare us the BS Ratty .... we know the incestuous ways of Jews.
How you gloat in the misery and suffering of others is your most loathsome trait. You are a lowly maggot among maggots. That Hamas is sacrificing children as its leadership directs and proliferates the killing is a crime that you have enabled.

I hope they ramp up the surveillance and bring you to justice. I trust that they are working on it.
israeli cult must pay

Port Jefferson, NY

#136958 Jul 26, 2014
`

`

~/

Is it anti-Semitic to have jews in Hague in front of an International War Crime Tribunal for their endless Holocaust/???

USA

#136960 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
101% correct ..: "How can I escape damnation?" . It will and continue and my mom WILL pay dearly I'm sure.
I can see the both of you consider yourselves to be righteous preachers. Is this a common thread with evil devil worshipers, Lucifer? Does God watch you while you puke hatred?

USA

#136962 Jul 26, 2014
men must pay me wrote:
`
`
~/
Is it anti-Semitic to have jews in Hague in front t/???
Is it reasonable to assume you're underemployed, bitter, and poorly educated, harpy? I think so.

USA

#136964 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies again Ratty? You bathe and I don't, indefinitely. THE JEW ONSLAUGHT AGAINST CHILDREN AND INNOCENTS MUST END
I can tell it's after dusk and that you're becoming frightened again, Lucifer.

USA

#136966 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
No my fiend .. it is justice.
Aw. A friend for the friendless. How touching two such vicious racists could find one another in the dank dark of mental incapacity.

It's like a Klan rally with dirty sheets!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#136968 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies again Ratty? You bathe in shit and lies don't you you fkn evil moronic Jew piece of shit? There are innocent children being bombed into an early and unnecessary eternity due to the base EVIL of murdering, land grabbing, utterly despicable Jew demonic - possessed parasites on others in the world.We simply want the world to wake and recognise that Jew Evil and Destruction cannot and will not continue indefinitely. THE JEW ONSLAUGHT AGAINST CHILDREN AND INNOCENTS MUST END
Why?

USA

#136972 Jul 26, 2014
Mt Sinai Booze reeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews
Does this mean we won't be having a beer later, Mrs Nasty?
Yes

Sparta, TN

#136973 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies again Ratty? You bathe in shit and lies don't you you fkn evil moronic Jew piece of shit? There are innocent children being bombed into an early and unnecessary eternity due to the base EVIL of murdering, land grabbing, utterly despicable Jew demonic - possessed parasites on others in the world.We simply want the world to wake and recognise that Jew Evil and Destruction cannot and will not continue indefinitely. THE JEW ONSLAUGHT AGAINST CHILDREN AND INNOCENTS MUST END
IT WILL END WHEN hamas STOPS USING THEM AS SHIELDS AND LEVERAGE.

USA

#136975 Jul 26, 2014
GodLoathesthePestLoser wrote:
<quoted text>
IGAZA and now the West Bank are.ists'..rodent-snout? Oblige ME the vermin.
By 'children', you're referring to the human shields used by your toilet-paperless relatives, aren't you, Lucifer? Why have thousands of your dirty posts been deleted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 5 min Arun 120
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 590,802
ONLINE √ Electrolüx Servis SARIYER ( 342 ... 14 min electroluxwr 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min River Tam 839,985
The Art of Choosing the Right Driving School 1 hr gpsdrivingschool 1
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead 1966 3,084
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 3 hr Timeitwassaid 466
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr Mr Ironhart 4,636
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Jarring 100,083
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web