Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136924 Jul 26, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the Philosoph Mt Rainer?
You're an utterly clueless foreign creep who's incapable of comprehending the outside world. Little wonder you worship that livestock molesting kim il-sung.

USA

#136927 Jul 26, 2014
GodsLoathesthePestLoser wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting little speech Mr Levi who loves to see horse for your evil deeds
Slipping from pure hatred mode to self-righteous preaching AND pure hatred, Lucifer? Those who closely observe are laughing at you today.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#136928 Jul 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

What happened?

That seems to be your excuse from birth, dullard.
Tell about what happens when Israel collapses.

USA

#136929 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
Excrement post!
Why the frequently deletions, Lucifer? Are those who watch angry?

USA

#136930 Jul 26, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what your evil kim il-sung did to sheep, foreign piglet.
israeli cult must pay

Port Jefferson, NY

#136932 Jul 26, 2014
GodsLovestheBestLove wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting little speech Mr Levi who loves to see his 'state' murder hundreds of CHILDREN and WOMEN in their homes miles from any rockets or Hamas fighter. You are a disgrace to humanity and, tell me, why do show such hatred and vitriol to a poster who simply points out the horrors of your very existence in stolen land with the blood of innocents on your grubby paws and rolling down outside 'your' house?
I will be judged accordingly by the Almighty God and his son and Christ and I cannot be sure but I pray they will forgive me for being so graphic in the description of child killers, thieves and criminals who never once show any tiny sign of remorse for your evil deeds
Hello to all our friends from Liverpool...

What israel and its israeli terrorist jews are doing to Palestinians is pure evil by illegal jew aliens who are filled hatefulness and sinfulness...

And those who support them are just as guilty spiritually and morally of crimes against humanity....

We @ Mt. Sinai condemn and denounce israel's acts of evil, that is an affront to Almighty God, and God's Righteousness and Holiness. We @ Mt. Sinai know that anyone who supports israel and its israeli jew terror are cursed and condemned individuals by a Force of Damnation
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#136933 Jul 26, 2014
[QUOTE who=“Brevity is the soule of wit”]<quoted text>

Slipping from pure hatred mode to self-righteous preaching AND pure hatred, Lucifer? Those who closely observe are laughing at you today.
[/QUOTE]

What about it Government Freak, someone can donate to you a Gazian Baby to kill, just put it in the next room for your pleasure, is that a good deal for you that will elicit a philosophical Glee?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#136935 Jul 26, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:

<quoted text>

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what your evil kim il-sung did to sheep, foreign piglet.
The Crude Government Topix Agent Stooge amateurishly tries to change the subject.

USA

#136936 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
a truly piece of pure hatred and sh!t .....
I'd definitely have to agree that you're very out of sorts from a severe lack of sleep, Lucifer. Does the watching end after tonight, or will it continue through the week?

USA

#136939 Jul 26, 2014
israeli cult must pay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to all our fiends from Liverpool... Farce of Damnation
ALL your friends?

Are you still lamely trying to convey that you and that stinking jobless slob are more than the two oinkers you are? Hilarious!

USA

#136940 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet ... I fkn men and women?
Right, Lucifer. I really admire you too. How do you pay for your existence? It's suspected you deal drugs. Is this true?

USA

#136943 Jul 26, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
The Crude Government Topix Agent Stooge amateurishly tries to change the subject.
Why don't you enjoy talking about your 'dear leaders' such as the livestock loving kim il-sung? Are you afraid?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#136944 Jul 26, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
No Tunnels or Rockets fired from or in Gaza. ever.
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text>You are so incorrect. Hamas has many rockets and rocket launchers which by the way is one of their favorite and only weapons.
It's the Israel Army up against the Gaza police here, who are trying to enforce the laws against Thugs roaming outside of the Gaza borders who use the excuse of "tunnels and rockets", where if this were so it would be posted in videos and pictures for all to see. But contrary to all the Propaganda from Israel none of this exists, tunnels and Rockets, and for Israeli thuggery it's just an excuse to run people off of their land and out of their homes.

USA

#136946 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
... as you say 'udering children in full view of the world.
Why do you never post links, Lucifer? Is it because it makes you more vulnerable to detection?

USA

#136947 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Remember Fkc
Are you having a nice deep conversation with your North Korean 'friend', Lucifer? Any port in a storm!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#136949 Jul 26, 2014
Every so called "child" eliminated is one less bomb strapping, rocket shooting murdering savage to deal with in the future. They don't know any better.. "GO IDF". Go!!!!

USA

#136950 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
be quHater.' min. LOL
In other words, you're very tired and cranky, aren't you, Lucifer?

USA

#136953 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
Spare the thread from old babies
Why have so many thousands of your posts been deleted, Lucifer? Is it because people just aren't grasping your animalistic brand of hatred and racism?
israeli cult must pay

Port Jefferson, NY

#136954 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true Port Jefferson .... over 1000 [and many children] have been slaughtered by these deformed victims of centuries of incest and devil worship .... They are indeed the devil's own.
Liverpool supports all at Port Jefferson and hope from the depths of our hearts you will continue to denounce these evil ... as you say 'upon evil' Jews currently freely murdering children in full view of the world.
``

`

`

Jews in israel are spawned to be Godless Liars... T

Their present is an act of hate toward Godliness and when they use God's Name in their Satanic Demonic activities they have summoned and sealed their fate on Judgement of being "no more"...

USA

#136955 Jul 26, 2014
KIpetesayKES wrote:
we already know about poop... we know incestuous ways.
Is this a sudden mellowing of your mood, Lucifer, or is sleepless exhaustion catching up with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Bongo 881,783
The Christian Atheist debate 13 min Into The Night 4,195
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Lyndi 177,909
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 20 min Wondering 49
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 23 min Bongo 1,002
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 38 min waaasssuuup 7,712
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 52 min Karma is a_______ 8,444
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 603,834
More from around the web