Blaming Israel for carnage

Jul 22, 2006 Read more: Fort Worth Star-Telegram 121,614
Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Read more
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#136768 Jul 25, 2014
israeli cult must pay wrote:
`
Israeli jews are wanted War Crime Animals that need to be hunted down and brought to Hague where they stand trial in front of a International War Crime Tribunal and retribution be given to the Palestinians by every Jewish organization throughout the world for what they did to the Palestinian people.
Hey nazi piece of shit
1. There are no Palestinian people
2. There are no Israeli War Criminals unlike your nazi family.
3. Suck on it, muslims losing again.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#136769 Jul 25, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
Well bezzlebob.....
>
Ooooooooooooooooooooh yo mean their character is now the same as the zionist .....??
Must be that they have caught the evil zionist desease !!!
>
>
Hey nazi shitstain, is that why they losing everything they start???? hahahahha hahahah
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#136772 Jul 25, 2014
HasbhaRAT Trolls Bashers

Germany

#136775 Jul 25, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey nazi piece of shit
1. There are no Palestinian people
2. There are no Israeli War Criminals unlike your nazi family.
3. Suck on it, muslims losing again.
Why do keep leeeing, levi gayladyboy?
HasbhaRAT Trolls Bashers

Germany

#136776 Jul 25, 2014
Uzi wrote:
The Algemeiner

The fastest growing Jewish newspaper in America

Give us break levi lieeeing ladygayboy.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136779 Jul 25, 2014
Petesick 666I wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, Ratty, you disgusting Jew. very sorry and give it back, vermin. NOW!
Are you blustering today, Lucifer? Your boney white hands look pathetic when you gesticulate.

USA

#136780 Jul 25, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
'and we shall throw the trash, and the trash shall make stench.'
Jerome 8.32
V.
Keep up the fine screeching from the pulpit, Lucifer!

USA

#136783 Jul 25, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
CowardlY IDfkrs murder children in GAZA .. expel the violent terrorist Jews from Palestine and save the children
More hackneyed crap, Lucifer? It's a sign that the watching has already begun.
Keep the shades taped.

USA

#136785 Jul 25, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
Just in case anyone missed my lost post
The pressure of the watch is showing, Lucifer. You've seen them already, haven't you? They see you too.

USA

#136787 Jul 25, 2014
STOPcowardlYID Fks wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent! The Jew Onslaught against innocent children is the most despicable act of ANY 'state' in the 20/21st centuries. STOP THE JEW ONSLAUGHT indeed!
Is your urge to answer and compliment your little self a symptom of a disorder, Lucifer?

USA

#136791 Jul 25, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
tank you
Petesick 666 .... as Christian Slater taught us ....
'and ye shall snow the roof, and the roof shall mak you freeze.' Larry 8.32
You're having a bad day, aren't you, Lucifer? Try to stay calm.
Outlaw

Neutraubling, Germany

#136792 Jul 25, 2014
I hope Israel is strong enough to exterminate this disgusting rabble completely! We all should suport Israeel as much as possible - this should be a new crusade against all these muslim terrorists! Unfortunately Europe is too weak and allows more and more of this arabian riffraff to overrun our countries.

USA

#136793 Jul 25, 2014
coward Fk wrote:
<quoted text>
Why DO you such diE to PLEASE PLEASE me!!!
Thank you
How's that job search thing doing, Lucifer? Are there any openings for confused hateful little creeps? Maybe you shouldn't include that unique qualification on your resume.
Just a suggestion.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#136794 Jul 25, 2014
Petesayke KI wrote:
make
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ dr-david-liepert/israel-abraha ms-covenant-_b_5617660.html?nc id=txtlnkusaolp00000592

標hen you prevent Palestinians from fishing in their own waters, and destroy their boats when they try: are you the Israel God intends?

標hen you build your security perimeters on Palestinian land, and prevent Palestinian farmers from growing crops on 35 percent of their small remaining share of our world's arable land -- by shooting them when they try: are you the Israel God intends?

標hen you prevent Palestinians from traveling, to study, to see our world's wonders, to visit family, to visit their own spouses: are you the Israel God intends?

標hen your internal check-points force pregnant women to deliver babies on the road-side, and cause medically ill Palestinians to die without care: are you the Israel God intends?

標hen your armies destroy Palestinian homes, hospitals, schools, Mosques, farms and fruit-trees in order to maintain "no-go" zones: are you the Israel God intends?

標hen you restrict Palestinians to half the electricity, and a quarter of the water that an Israeli receives: are you the Israel God intends?

標hen you hold onto all the land you claimed from active warfare since 1967, a crime according to International Law -- the same International Law that made you a State in the first place: are you the Israel God intends?

標hen you maintain a belligerent 47-year long occupation, at the cost of tens of thousands of innocent lives lost and millions of lives lived under oppression: are you the Israel God intends?

USA

#136798 Jul 25, 2014
SpaceBlows wrote:
<quoted text>hnkusaolp00000592
" zones: are you the Israel God intends?ppression: are you the Israel God intends?
A ponderous series of weak rhetorical questions. No wonder the Muslims are beheading one another at an alarming rate.
Outlaw

Neutraubling, Germany

#136799 Jul 25, 2014
STOPcowardlYID Fks wrote:
<quoted text>
YES we know about 'Israel' and the word we associate with it 'extermination' and we know how you're extremely strong when it coms to murdering innocent children.
It`s very strange that people like you never open his mouth when muslims slaughter innoncent children and women every day all over the world. Only a dead terrorist is a good terrorist for me and unfortunately, we have to except some collateral damage (mostly caused by the Hamas cowards) in this important mission.

USA

#136801 Jul 25, 2014
Petesick 666I wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't make this shit up, fool.
Yet you pull things directly from your digestive tract every day, Lucifer. Besides, the subject of this thread had nothing to do with your Gazan terrorists in the first place.

Are those who watch parked down the street from you yet?
Outlaw

Neutraubling, Germany

#136802 Jul 25, 2014
Petesayke KI wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at the thread title, Ratty. Jew cowards are relentlessly MURDERING children in a so-called democracy.... It is a heathen Luciferian enclave with fat arsed Jews sitting on stolen land and killing the rightful owners. You just can't make this shit up, fool.
Only one thing is important for me: Israel has to win this fight and it dosen't matter how long it takes or what it cost. You Arabs are the most whiny hypocrites, I could puke!
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#136804 Jul 25, 2014
Ralph wrote:
Nice try, Marc -- but what else can we expect from brainwashed arab sympathizers!
Exactly, that's what they do try to brainwash. But that bullsh-t don't work on everybody.

Ha
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#136805 Jul 25, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
Well bezzlebob.....
>
Ooooooooooooooooooooh yo mean their character is now the same as the zionist .....??
Must be that they have caught the evil zionist desease !!!
>
>
MANDELA, yeah right. May be they have caught the evil Zionist disease like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hispanic Women are Racist (Sep '12) 5 min lostlovespellsz 45
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 min lil whispers 2,244
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Double Fine 825,364
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min Rosa_Winkel 98,818
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min USA Born 582,662
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 29 min sangili karuppan 6,286
my friend trying to seduce my mom 31 min yoyo mama 45 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 611,765
Why I知 no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,452
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri puspamishra130 190
More from around the web