Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121910 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

ocxz

Reunion

#136450 Jul 18, 2014
scirocco wrote:
buh bye....
CNN Pulls Correspondent Over 'Scum' Tweet
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Shut up sciroccock sucker.
You are zionist lice and we don't need supporters of israeli murderers of palestinians, kids women included.
Go give head to your coward idf sissy boys, they need confort.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#136451 Jul 18, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<
> >>There is a history of Jews who actively work against their people<<<<<< <<
Yes we know they are called Zionists
And
They admittedly assisted Hitler's Nazis kill millions of Jews.......!!

EDITED

>
I think that the Israelis are blowing whatever "holocaust®" Pity market they had left through incidents like the following on the uncensored Social Media:

“Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook”
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/...

More people may start to wonder how the same victims of alleged horrors as they are currently marketed could inflict more verifiable horrors on a distant & innocent populace

The following example seems equally plausible

- while Germany was over its head fighting a war on 3 Fronts it seems ludicrous that they would Germans incur the additional crushing cost of building & manning Internment camps as well as undertaking the complexities of transporting "Millions" to the Camps, then expend the vast resources required to gas, burn, re-burn etc the victims.

It only costs pennies for a bullet to kill someone while the Israelis get free bullets to kill thousands

The following example seems equally plausible

“AUSCHWITZ - The "Death Factory" with a theatre, hospital, cinema,    complaints office..”
http://www.historykb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/briti...

The Alternative Tour of Auschwitz: An Independent Investigation of the
Holocaust:

http://video.google.com/videoplay...

EXCERPT “Lets stop with the Auschwitz lies. It was a work camp.

Supposedly the most dreaded of German camps, Auschwitz was repeatedly
visited by Red Cross inspection teams who were allowed to speak to
prisoner representatives alone,in order to hear first-hand of any
mistreatment, chicanery, interruption of mail and parcel delivery,
health concerns, food and ration matters etc. The International Red
Cross visited monthly. In a 1650 page report there was never a mention
of gas chambers.

This is a factual list of facilities available to prisoners  at the
alleged Nazi death camp of Auschwitz in Poland. Most of these
facilities can still be seen in the camp today, including the cinema,
swimming pool, hospital, library and post office

Use your brain, if the Germans were taking people to camps just to
kill them, why would they provide any of this?

- Camp dental facilities,,attended by camp inmate dentists and nurses
to deal with the inmates' dental problems.
http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw13.jpg

- Camp sick barracks ,attended by camp inmate doctors and nurses to
deal with the inmates' health problems - much like the now common walk-
in clinics in modern US communities - A camp hospital to which expert
surgeons even from the famous Berlin "Charité" Surgical Clinic were
dispatched to deal with difficult cases. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw5.jpg

- Camp kitchen -one of the largest service buildings in Auschwitz,
with state-of-the-art cooking facilities. There were twelve of these
throughout the camp. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschsssw5.jpg

- Up to 16 camp orchestras with every conceivable instrument
available. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw7.jpg

- A camp theater where live plays could be performed by camp inmate
actors. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw2.jpg  http://judicial-inc.biz/Ausch www1.jpg

- Camp’s culture class conducted for interested, talented inmates by
professional sculptors.

- Camp art classes for inmates

- Camp university with lectures on every topic under the sun, from
health, the arts, philosophy, science, economic issues etc.

- A camp cinema - where every week different, mainly cultural and non-
political films were shown. http://judicial-inc.biz/90ij.jpg

You must watch this 2 min video
http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschwitz_theater2.WM...
Gray

Richmond, VA

#136452 Jul 18, 2014
"ZIONO-GASMS
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up sciroccock sucker.
You are zionist lice and we don't need supporters of israeli murderers of palestinians, kids women included.
Go give head to your coward idf sissy boys, they need confort.
__________

Israel was already among the least popular nations in the world but it looks like they're trying to hit rock bottom.

What sort of sick bast-rds could support a populace like this

“Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook”
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/...

How many orgasms do you think that Zionos get going to their "Holy-Co$t® Theme Parks
________

Here's another Zionist pearl that's sure to warm the hearts of an already disgusted world:

“Israeli politician calls for "mothers of all Palestinians" to be killed”
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/ayelet-s...
_________

And yet another glimpse into the dark Zionist soul

“Twitter uproar over pic of 'applauding' Israelis watching night attacks on Gaza”
http://rt.com/news/172324-israel-watching-gaz...

EXCERPT “An image of Israelis in Sderot who gathered on a hill to watch and celebrate Gaza being bombed has gone viral on Twitter. The photo posted by a Danish journalist caused uproar online.

Allan Sørensen, the Middle Eastern correspondent for the Danish newspaper Kristeligt Dagblad, said that he took the image on Wednesday in Sderot, a city about two kilometers from Gaza.

In just a few days the scandalous image has gathered about 8,500 retweets.

The picture sparked confusion and outrage among social media users, with many questioning the morality of making a scene of murder a public spectacle and celebrating it."“CONTINUED
__________

B'tselem and related Jewish/Israeli anti-Occupation Groups are busier than ever.

They're bright enough to know that a handful of Hasbara halfwits do not reflect World opinion and that nations that piss off the whole planet don't last very long

The Blow-Back from this blatant massacre is going to be immeasurable

Keep up the good work
Mozzeroth

Bath, UK

#136456 Jul 18, 2014
Having just watched the documentary on the trials of Norman Finkelstein I now stand in admiration of his courage, although I found his approach is a little arrogant. For sure more people need to arm themselves with knowledge before making judgement and encourage those in power to seek peace.
Lil Joey

Selden, NY

#136457 Jul 18, 2014
Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
p/;
`Tribal Occultist convert Jews in israel have no rights whatsoever to exist in Palestine and these deformed critters have a lot to answer for in past hidden Histoty, so lets take off the gloves and round up these convicted war crime jew monsters and put them where they are suppose to be, in jail with chains on........./
It's time to say that we hate Israel, with its Israeli Jew cult terrorism, Israel's war crimes and Israel's tyrannical tyranny of human beings who are helpless, defenseless and meek native farmers and who are tortured and tormrnted by jews endless atrotrocities......

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136458 Jul 18, 2014
Lil Blowey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time to say that we hate Israel, with are helpless, defenseless and meek native farmers and who are tortured and tormrnted by jews endless atrotrocities......
'meek native farmers '

Yeah right, racist. Except for those missiles, they're just hapless little creeps.
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#136459 Jul 18, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'meek native farmers '
Yeah right, racist. Except for those missiles, they're just hapless little creeps.
>
>
Is it a fact that zionism is the same as nazism ??

>
>

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136460 Jul 18, 2014
Manlover wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Is it a fact that zionism is the same as nazism ??
>
>
Is it a fact that you're unable to do much else than to pose crap rhetorical questions, stooge?
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#136461 Jul 18, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a fact that you're unable to do much else than to pose crap rhetorical questions, stooge?
>
>
Such a simple Q
Yet yoo find difficulty wit it

>
>
Never mind yo are excused..........lumpkin
>

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136462 Jul 18, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Such a simple Q
Yet yoo find difficulty wit it
>
>
Never mind yo are excused..........lumpkin
>
'wit it''yoo'

Are you just another Aussie who's trying to imitate American street?

It's not very convincing, creep.
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#136463 Jul 18, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'wit it''yoo'
Are you just another Aussie who's trying to imitate American street?
It's not very convincing, creep.
>
Yo do a diservice to black street and demonstrate yo ignorance even more so
comparin my post wit their lingo..........
>
bumberclout

>
.
>

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136464 Jul 19, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
Yo do a diservice to black street and demonstrate yo ignorance even more so
comparin my post wit their lingo..........
>
bumberclout
>
.
>
Despite your pretense, you know nothing of Black Americans, racist pig.
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#136465 Jul 19, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite your pretense, you know nothing of Black Americans, racist pig.
>
>

Fo why shud I be an expert on Black americans or know anything aboooot them
>
Yo be the one bring them into the equation an playin the racist card.....!!

>
Get a life lumpkin
>

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136466 Jul 19, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Fo why shud I be an expert on Black americans or know anything aboooot them
>
Yo be the one bring them into the equation an playin the racist card.....!!
>
Get a life lumpkin
>
You're the little pig-boy who tries to emulate African-American idiom, boy. Do you think you're anything more that a backwater slob, boy?
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#136467 Jul 19, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the little pig-boy who tries to emulate African-American idiom, boy. Do you think you're anything more that a backwater slob, boy?
>>

Yes no ..........We can see yo be one o them zionist israeli animals

who ave already grossly discriminated against the poor epeothian beings.....

>
Now yo want ot be settin aboooooooooooot all the coloured and/or black folks.....
>
Well I can tell yo..........they will larf yo otta the water .........an then pee on yo

>
lumpkin

<
>
HasbhaRAT Trolls Pounders

Germany

#136468 Jul 19, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the little pig-boy who tries to emulate African-American idiom, boy. Do you think you're anything more that a backwater slob, boy?
Say cow boy, is Faith African-American?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136469 Jul 19, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>>
Yes no ..........We can see yo be one o them zionist israeli animals
who ave already grossly discriminated against the poor epeothian beings.....
>
Now yo want ot be settin aboooooooooooot all the coloured and/or black folks.....
>
Well I can tell yo..........they will larf yo otta the water .........an then pee on yo
>
lumpkin
<
>
'epeothian beings'?

Are you stupid or just an idiot, boy?
HasbhaRAT Trolls Pounders

Germany

#136471 Jul 19, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'epeothian beings'?
Are you stupid or just an idiot, boy?
Say cow boy, are you African-American of somali parents?
danetoo

London, UK

#136475 Jul 19, 2014
Petesaykeik wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet Ratty, you thick proud Jew, and know your despised by the good people here. Why is that vermin-snout? WHY DO people despise filth such as you, Ratty? EXPLAIN rodent-face and explain NOW!!!
or else??
Lil Joey

Selden, NY

#136482 Jul 19, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that the Israelis are blowing whatever "holocaust®" Pity market they had left through incidents like the following on the uncensored Social Media:
“Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook”
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/...
More people may start to wonder how the same victims of alleged horrors as they are currently marketed could inflict more verifiable horrors on a distant & innocent populace
The following example seems equally plausible
- while Germany was over its head fighting a war on 3 Fronts it seems ludicrous that they would Germans incur the additional crushing cost of building & manning Internment camps as well as undertaking the complexities of transporting "Millions" to the Camps, then expend the vast resources required to gas, burn, re-burn etc the victims.
It only costs pennies for a bullet to kill someone while the Israelis get free bullets to kill thousands
The following example seems equally plausible
“AUSCHWITZ - The "Death Factory" with a theatre, hospital, cinema,    complaints office..”
http://www.historykb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/briti...
The Alternative Tour of Auschwitz: An Independent Investigation of the
Holocaust:
http://video.google.com/videoplay...
EXCERPT “Lets stop with the Auschwitz lies. It was a work camp.
Supposedly the most dreaded of German camps, Auschwitz was repeatedly
visited by Red Cross inspection teams who were allowed to speak to
prisoner representatives alone,in order to hear first-hand of any
mistreatment, chicanery, interruption of mail and parcel delivery,
health concerns, food and ration matters etc. The International Red
Cross visited monthly. In a 1650 page report there was never a mention
of gas chambers.
This is a factual list of facilities available to prisoners  at the
alleged Nazi death camp of Auschwitz in Poland. Most of these
facilities can still be seen in the camp today, including the cinema,
swimming pool, hospital, library and post office
Use your brain, if the Germans were taking people to camps just to
kill them, why would they provide any of this?
- Camp dental facilities,,attended by camp inmate dentists and nurses
to deal with the inmates' dental problems.
http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw13.jpg
- Camp sick barracks ,attended by camp inmate doctors and nurses to
deal with the inmates' health problems - much like the now common walk-
in clinics in modern US communities - A camp hospital to which expert
surgeons even from the famous Berlin "Charité" Surgical Clinic were
dispatched to deal with difficult cases. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw5.jpg
- Camp kitchen -one of the largest service buildings in Auschwitz,
with state-of-the-art cooking facilities. There were twelve of these
throughout the camp. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschsssw5.jpg
- Up to 16 camp orchestras with every conceivable instrument
available. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw7.jpg
- A camp theater where live plays could be performed by camp inmate
actors. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw2.jpg  http://judicial-inc.biz/Ausch www1.jpg
- Camp’s culture class conducted for interested, talented inmates by
professional sculptors.
- Camp art classes for inmates
- Camp university with lectures on every topic under the sun, from
health, the arts, philosophy, science, economic issues etc.
- A camp cinema - where every week different, mainly cultural and non-
political films were shown. http://judicial-inc.biz/90ij.jpg
You must watch this 2 min video
http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschwitz_theater2.WM...
/~

Gray,....

your posting above is one that all must view.....

It exposes jews as high war crime liars....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 hr Liam 637,902
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 hr pusherman 968,864
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 hr Thinking 29,733
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 17 hr ted 1,573
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 17 hr An NFL Fan 38,028
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 hr Memorial Day Sock 617,961
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 hr X Pendable 181,939
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 hr Not religious 43,895
More from around the web