Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Mandela

Dianella, Australia

#136439 Jul 18, 2014
>
>
Alan Hart Cntd

predicted that it would do so on the morning of Monday 5 June.

Defense Minister Dayan (whom I knew quite well) was a law unto himself and had plans that went far beyond the war aim on which all of Israel’s generals were agreed. It was the total destruction of Eygpt’s Soviet supplied military equipment

– planes, missiles, artillery, tanks, the lot.(For further background I have to tell you that Nasser had not wanted to be armed by the Soviet Union.

He wanted America to be his arms supplier, and it was only when America refused that he turned in despair to the Soviet Union.

Also true is that Nasser didn’t want an upgraded military for the purpose of initiating war with Israel.

He wanted Eygpt to be well enough armed to be able to demonstrate to Israel that attacking Eygpt to impose Zionism’s will on it would not be a cost free option).

The key to understanding WHY Dayan ordered the attack on the Liberty is in President Johnson’s pre-war understanding with Israel’s generals.

Probably through Defense Secretary Robert McNamara, Johnson gave Israel’s generals the greenlight for war with Eygpt. But it was, effectively, a CONDITIONAL GREENLIGHT.

On no account was Israel to widen the war the purpose of grabbing Jordanian and/or Syrian territory.

Dayan intended to do just that if and as the opportunity arose, but he had a problem.

He knew, as all of Israel’s generals and politicians knew, that although they had Johnson’s greenlight to attack Eygpt, they would have only three or four days of complete freedom to act.

Why? Because by the end of the third or fourth day, the Johnson administration would have to go along with a Security Council Resolution demanding an end to the fighting.

To guarantee that Israel could complete the job on the Egyptian front in a race against the diplomatic time clock, Dayan had to assign the bulk of Israel’s armour, including elements of it that would be needed for an extended war on the Jordanian and Syrian fronts, to the Sinai.

Now to the significance of what I witnessed in the Sinai on the afternoon of Thursday 8 June when (unknown to me at the time) the Liberty had been silenced….

Scores of Israeli tanks and armoured personnel carriers, which had blitzkrieged their way through the Sinai sand, were being loaded onto huge lorries with trailers for transportation to the north, and re-deployment to the Jordanian and Syrian fronts.

The orders for this re-deployment were coming by radio from Dayan’s staff at the Ministry of Defense in Tel Aviv.

This takes us to what the Liberty’s mission was.

>
>
Cntd
>>
Mandela

Dianella, Australia

#136441 Jul 18, 2014
>
>

Alan Hart - LIBERTY

>
This takes us to what the Liberty’s mission was.

It was assigned to listen to all of Israel’s military communications because some in the highest levels of American military and political decision-making did not trust the Israelis to keep their word about not extending the war to take chunks of Jordanian and Syrian territory, to create a Greater Israel of Zionism’s mad dream.

The biggest fear of those who didn’t trust Israel was the possible consequence of an Israeli attack on Syria, which had also been armed by the Soviet Union.

The reasoning behind the fear went something like this. Soviet leaders almost certainly could and would live with the humiliating defeat of their Egyptian client, but for reasons of face they might not be able to live with the humiliating defeat of their Syrian client also.

And that raised at least the possibility – if Israel attacked Syria – of Soviet military intervention, leading to the Cold War going Hot.(And this at a time when American forces were getting bogged down in an unwinnable war in Vietnam).

The idea behind the Liberty’s deployment was that if it picked up messages indicating that Israel was re-deploying from the Sinai to launch major offensives in the north, and against Syria in particular, the evidence of Israeli intent and duplicity would be passed to Johnson, and that he would then pick up the ‘phone to Prime Eshkol and say something like:

“We know what your generals are up to. You must order them to stop, and if you don’t or can’t, I will.”

Simply stated, the Liberty was on station as the Johnson administration’s insurance policy. It’s main mission was to prevent Israel going to war with Syria and possibly provoking a U.S-Soviet confrontation.

Dayan ordered the attack on the Liberty to prevent it giving the Johnson administration early warning of his intentions to extend the war.

As it happened, Israel’s last land grab of the war – the taking for keeping of the Syrian Golan Heights –

DID provoke the threat of Soviet military intervention. For some hours there was the prospect of a superpower confrontation and possibly World War III.

But at the brink, catastrophe was averted by use of the White House-Kremlin hot line.
>
Of all the evidence indicating that Dayan didn’t want any of the Liberty’s crew to live to tell the story, the most compelling in my view is the use of NAPALM during the attack. In Vietnam I saw what napalm can do. It reduces targeted human bodies to small piles of squelchy, black pulp.

So far as I am aware, the only honest piece of reporting in the American media in the immediate aftermath of the attack was on

19 June in Newsweek’s “Periscope” section. A small item in that read as follows:

“Although Israel’s apologies were officially accepted, some high Washington officials believe the Israelis knew the Liberty’s capabilities and suspect that the attack might not have been accidental.

One top-level theory holds that someone in the Israeli armed forces ordered the Liberty sunk because he suspected it had taken down messages showing that Israel started the fighting.”

One could salute Newsweek’s brief moment of courage, but in one important respect the item was very wide of the mark.

Everybody in Washington’s war-loop who needed to know did know that Israel had started the war and that President Johnson had given it the greenlight to do so.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#136443 Jul 18, 2014
6 Day War Timeline.....

Jan - March 1967

In the first quarter of 1967 there were over 270 border "incidents" causing rising concern in Israel.

Feb 22nd 1967

President Attassi of Syria:“it is the duty of all of us now to move from defensive positions to offensive positions and enter the battle to liberate the usurped land…Everyone must face the test and enter the battle to the end.”

March 3rd 1967

Landmine injures tractorist in Kibbutz Shamir.

March 12th 1967

Explosion on train tracks near Kibbutz Lahav.

March 26th 1967

Two Palestinians killed trying to demolish a water pump near Arad.
HasbhaRAT Trolls Drubbers

UK

#136444 Jul 18, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly to call Rense a source is laughable at the least especially on this subject.
The first quote you posted cannot be verified as Ben Gurion was dead already and there was no recording of it. The only person who ever claims to have heard something like this was the person who wrote the book.
Second quote:
Neither the source given (Ian Lustick's Arabs in the Jewish State) nor the actual report itself contains any mention of "terror, assassination, intimidation or land confiscation".
The Koenig Report or “memorandum” as it is sometimes referred to, was a private document of recommendations written in 1975 by civil servant Israel Koenig, the Interior Ministry’s official in charge of the Galilee,... The recommendations were rejected by then Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin, denounced by senior Cabinet ministers and rued by then foreign minister Yigal Alon who expressed great regret that the recommendations were ever written. It provoked controversy within Israel after being leaked to Al Hamishmar, the publication of Israel’s Marxist party, Mapam. Koenig’s recommendations included expanding and strengthening Israel’s Jewish presence in the Galilee, applying legal consequences to Arabs expressing hostility toward the state and Zionism, enforcing tax collection from the Arab sector, cutting family subsidies to Arabs with large families, eliminating preferential acceptance of Arabs into Israeli universities, channeling Arab students into studying the physical and natural sciences rather than humanities, and encouraging young Arabs to study abroad and emigrate. As controversial as Koenig’s proposals were at the time, however, there was absolutely no suggestion of using "terror," "assassination," "intimidation" or "land confiscations."
The begining of your third quote corrected.
"WE PURCHASED LAND FROM THE ARABS and set up Jewish villages where there had once been Arab villages. "
4th quote is real and there is no reason why Israel couldn't build on all this desolate land as the Mandate stated in the first place. Oslo didn't deny Israel the right to build there.
5th quote no idea. It is a reporter anyways so nothing official.
AS FOR THE LAST QUOTE HERTZL MADE NO MENTION OF PALESTINE SO MORE LIES
The more complete quote is:
When we occupy the land, we shall bring immediate benefits to the state that receives us. We must expropriate gently the private property on the estates assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly … It goes without saying that we shall respectfully tolerate persons of other faiths and protect their property, their honor, and their freedom with the harshest means of coercion. This is another area in which we shall set the entire world a wonderful example … Should there be many such immovable owners in individual areas [who would not sell their property to us], we shall simply leave them there and develop our commerce in the direction of other areas which belong to us.
CAMERA.org
Hummmm... wonder what happened to post #136417 where we debunked your CAMERA.org and questioned your quotes without sources?

Your topix Hasbharat controllers must have been really upset once more and performed their magic vanishing trick.

Location hidden

#136445 Jul 18, 2014
6 Day War TImeline (continued)

April 7th 1967

Syrian gunners fired from their Golan Heights position on an Israeli tractor farming in the demilitarised zone. Artillery fire was exchanged and the fight escalated. Israel sent airplanes against the Syrian gun positions and several Syrian villages. The Syrians sent up MiG jets and an all-out dogfight ensued – Israel downed six Syrian MiG 21 fighters and chased the remainder all the way back to Damascus.

April 8th 1967

Syria’s information minister Mahmoud Zubi:“(this battle will be)…followed by more severe battles until Palestine is liberated and the Zionist presence ended.”

May 7th 1967

Syria shells Israeli village of Ein Gev in Israel - The New York Times

May 12th 1967

"In view of the fourteen incidents of sabotage and infiltration perpetrated in the past month alone, Israel may have no other choice but to adopt suitable countermeasures against the focal points of sabotage. Israel will continue to take action to prevent any and all attempts to perpetrate sabotage within her territory. There will be no immunity for any state which aids or abets such acts." - PM Levi Eshkol speech
Mandela

Dianella, Australia

#136446 Jul 18, 2014
ALAN HART - LIBERTY
>

For many years there has been speculation that an Israeli general opposed Dayan’s decision to attack the Liberty and said it would amount to “Pure murder“?
Who was that general? I think I know.

Despite the fact that in his own memoirs he went along with the fiction that Israeli pilots failed to identify the Liberty as a U.S. ship and that the attack was a tragic mistake,

I think it was, very probably, Chief of Staff Rabin – the Israeli leader who, many years later as prime minister, was stopped from advancing the peace process with Arafat and his PLO by a Zionist assassin.

>
In the time available to me this evening, I’ll give you just one reason of several why I’m convinced it was Rabin who opposed Dayan.

When the Liberty was being attacked, the insider gossip in Israel was that Rabin had “lost his nerve… cracked under the pressure… was drinking heavily… was under the table… a disgrace.”

I first heard this gossip from Israeli friends I knew to be very, very close to Dayan. It was then former DMI Herzog who confirmed to me that such rumours were rife.

In retrospect I think the gossip was inspired by Dayan to give him scope to discredit Rabin if the need arose –
if he so much as hinted to anybody outside the command circle that he had tried to prevent the attack on the Liberty.

(Could it not be said that the idea of attacking the Liberty was enough to drive any rational human being, even an Israeli general, to drink?)

The idea that Rabin might have been tempted to make trouble for Dayan was not unthinkable if he shared – and he probably did – Eshkol’s private view of Israel’s one-eyed warlord.

When the prime minister learned that Dayan had ordered the attack on Syria without consulting or informing himself or Chief of Staff Rabin, he thought about cancelling the order and said of Dayan, to his aide-de-camp,
“What a vile man.”(That quotation was unearthed by Avi Shlaim, one of Israel’s leading “revisionist”, which means honest, historians).

What could have made Eshkol resort to such extraordinary language?

My guess is that use of the adjective “vile” reflected most of all the prime minister’s horror at Dayan’s ordering of the attack on the Liberty.

Who was it who described Thursday 8 June 1967 as a “Great Day“?

That evening Egypt’s President sent the following message to his Syrian counterpart:

“I believe that Israel is about to concentrate all of its forces against Syria in order to destroy the Syrian army, and regard for the common cause obliges me to advise you to agree to the ending of hostilities and to inform U Thant (UN Secretary General) immediately, in order to preserve Syria’s great army. We have lost this battle.

May God help us in the future. Your brother, Gamal Abdul Nasser.”

That Nasser message, no doubt like all others, was intercepted by Israeli military intelligence. In the margin of a copy of it, Dayan scribbled the following note:

“Eshkol,

1. In my opinion this cable obliges us to capture maximal military lines.

2. Yesterday I did not think Egypt and Syria would collapse in this way and give up the continuation of the campaign. But since this is the situation, it must be exploited to the full.

A GREAT DAY. Moshe Dayan.”

The Syrian leadership took Nasser’s advice and announced its acceptance of the cease-fire. It came into effect at 0520 hours the following morning, Friday 9 June. So far as the Arabs and the organised international community represented by the UN were concerned, the war was over….

Six hours and ten minutes later, the IDF invaded Syria. Dayan had postponed the attack to allow for the redeployment of IDF units from Sinai – a redeployment that might not have been possible,

Dayan had believed, if the Liberty was allowed to go on listening to IDF movement orders.>
.>
>
http://www.alanhart.net/why-really-was-the-us...

>
>
Cheering missiles

New Hyde Park, NY

#136447 Jul 18, 2014
CNN's International correspondent Diana Magnay labeled a group of Israeli's who were cheering missiles striking Palestininan positions on Thursday night in Gaza 'scum'.
Magnay took to Twitter to express her fury after the group of whooping Israeli's watching from the hills above Sderot 'threatened to destroy' her team's car if the British reporter used negative language.

Location hidden

#136448 Jul 18, 2014
May 13th 1967

Anwar Sadat arrives back from Moscow with the information he gives to Nasser that Israel is massing 10-12 brigades in preparation for an attack on Syria, supposedly to take place May 17. He was told to expect "an Israeli invasion of Syria immediately after Independence Day, with the aim of overthrowing the Damascus regime" [10] The information is false, as were several similar previous Soviet warnings.

May 14th 1967

Israel learns that Egyptian troops have been put on alert and begun reinforcing units in the Sinai “in impressive proportions and with unusual openness, artillery-towing trucks filled with combat-equipped soldiers rolling through Cairo’s streets in broad daylight." …Foreign correspondents placed the size of the unit at a full army division.

Egyptian Battle Order No. 1 issued: "...Raising the level of preparedness to full alert for war, beginning 14.30, 14 May 1967;" -Field Marshal Abd al-Hakim Amer
- more detailed text here.

May 15th 1967

Israel’s Prime Minister Levi Eshkol and members of the Cabinet responded by ordering some regular armoured units to reinforce the Sinai front and drafted a message to ensure Egypt understood that Israel was responding to Egyptian actions and not massing troops on its own initiative:
“Israel wants to make it clear to the government of Egypt that it has no aggressive intentions whatsoever against any Arab state at all”

May 16th 1967

Egypt moves it forces eastward across the Sinai desert towards the Israeli border.

Nasser demands withdrawal of 3,400 man UN Emergency Force: Major General Indar Jit Rikhye, commander of United Nations Emergency Force summoned to the Office of the UAR Liaison Staff in Gaza to be handed this message from General Mahmoud Fawzi, chief of staff of the Egyptian Army:

Commander UNEF (Gaza)
To your information, I gave my instructions to all UAR forces to be ready for action against Israel the moment it might carry out any aggressive action against any Arab country. Due to these instructions our troops are already concentrated in Sinai on our eastern border. For the sake of the complete security of all UN troops…I request that you issue your orders to withdraw all troops immediately.

By this time Egypt had added a further 30,000 troops to the 30-35 thousand permanently stationed on the peninsula, plus 200 tanks, and it was continuing to pour in more troops all the time.

"The existence of Israel has continued too long. We welcome the Israeli aggression. We welcome the battle we have long awaited. The peak hour has come. The battle has come in which we shall destroy Israel." - Cairo Radio

Location hidden

#136449 Jul 18, 2014
buh bye....

CNN Pulls Correspondent Over 'Scum' Tweet

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
ocxz

Reunion

#136450 Jul 18, 2014
scirocco wrote:
buh bye....
CNN Pulls Correspondent Over 'Scum' Tweet
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Shut up sciroccock sucker.
You are zionist lice and we don't need supporters of israeli murderers of palestinians, kids women included.
Go give head to your coward idf sissy boys, they need confort.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#136451 Jul 18, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<
> >>There is a history of Jews who actively work against their people<<<<<< <<
Yes we know they are called Zionists
And
They admittedly assisted Hitler's Nazis kill millions of Jews.......!!

EDITED

>
I think that the Israelis are blowing whatever "holocaust®" Pity market they had left through incidents like the following on the uncensored Social Media:

“Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook”
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/...

More people may start to wonder how the same victims of alleged horrors as they are currently marketed could inflict more verifiable horrors on a distant & innocent populace

The following example seems equally plausible

- while Germany was over its head fighting a war on 3 Fronts it seems ludicrous that they would Germans incur the additional crushing cost of building & manning Internment camps as well as undertaking the complexities of transporting "Millions" to the Camps, then expend the vast resources required to gas, burn, re-burn etc the victims.

It only costs pennies for a bullet to kill someone while the Israelis get free bullets to kill thousands

The following example seems equally plausible

“AUSCHWITZ - The "Death Factory" with a theatre, hospital, cinema,    complaints office..”
http://www.historykb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/briti...

The Alternative Tour of Auschwitz: An Independent Investigation of the
Holocaust:

http://video.google.com/videoplay...

EXCERPT “Lets stop with the Auschwitz lies. It was a work camp.

Supposedly the most dreaded of German camps, Auschwitz was repeatedly
visited by Red Cross inspection teams who were allowed to speak to
prisoner representatives alone,in order to hear first-hand of any
mistreatment, chicanery, interruption of mail and parcel delivery,
health concerns, food and ration matters etc. The International Red
Cross visited monthly. In a 1650 page report there was never a mention
of gas chambers.

This is a factual list of facilities available to prisoners  at the
alleged Nazi death camp of Auschwitz in Poland. Most of these
facilities can still be seen in the camp today, including the cinema,
swimming pool, hospital, library and post office

Use your brain, if the Germans were taking people to camps just to
kill them, why would they provide any of this?

- Camp dental facilities,,attended by camp inmate dentists and nurses
to deal with the inmates' dental problems.
http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw13.jpg

- Camp sick barracks ,attended by camp inmate doctors and nurses to
deal with the inmates' health problems - much like the now common walk-
in clinics in modern US communities - A camp hospital to which expert
surgeons even from the famous Berlin "Charité" Surgical Clinic were
dispatched to deal with difficult cases. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw5.jpg

- Camp kitchen -one of the largest service buildings in Auschwitz,
with state-of-the-art cooking facilities. There were twelve of these
throughout the camp. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschsssw5.jpg

- Up to 16 camp orchestras with every conceivable instrument
available. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw7.jpg

- A camp theater where live plays could be performed by camp inmate
actors. http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschw2.jpg  http://judicial-inc.biz/Ausch www1.jpg

- Camp’s culture class conducted for interested, talented inmates by
professional sculptors.

- Camp art classes for inmates

- Camp university with lectures on every topic under the sun, from
health, the arts, philosophy, science, economic issues etc.

- A camp cinema - where every week different, mainly cultural and non-
political films were shown. http://judicial-inc.biz/90ij.jpg

You must watch this 2 min video
http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschwitz_theater2.WM...
Gray

Richmond, VA

#136452 Jul 18, 2014
"ZIONO-GASMS
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up sciroccock sucker.
You are zionist lice and we don't need supporters of israeli murderers of palestinians, kids women included.
Go give head to your coward idf sissy boys, they need confort.

Israel was already among the least popular nations in the world but it looks like they're trying to hit rock bottom.

What sort of sick bast-rds could support a populace like this

“Bombing of Gaza children gives me “orgasm”: Israelis celebrate slaughter on Facebook”
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/...

How many orgasms do you think that Zionos get going to their "Holy-Co$t® Theme Parks
________

Here's another Zionist pearl that's sure to warm the hearts of an already disgusted world:

“Israeli politician calls for "mothers of all Palestinians" to be killed”
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/ayelet-s...
_________

And yet another glimpse into the dark Zionist soul

“Twitter uproar over pic of 'applauding' Israelis watching night attacks on Gaza”
http://rt.com/news/172324-israel-watching-gaz...

EXCERPT “An image of Israelis in Sderot who gathered on a hill to watch and celebrate Gaza being bombed has gone viral on Twitter. The photo posted by a Danish journalist caused uproar online.

Allan Sørensen, the Middle Eastern correspondent for the Danish newspaper Kristeligt Dagblad, said that he took the image on Wednesday in Sderot, a city about two kilometers from Gaza.

In just a few days the scandalous image has gathered about 8,500 retweets.

The picture sparked confusion and outrage among social media users, with many questioning the morality of making a scene of murder a public spectacle and celebrating it."“CONTINUED

B'tselem and related Jewish/Israeli anti-Occupation Groups are busier than ever.

They're bright enough to know that a handful of Hasbara halfwits do not reflect World opinion and that nations that piss off the whole planet don't last very long

The Blow-Back from this blatant massacre is going to be immeasurable

Keep up the good work
Mozzeroth

Bath, UK

#136456 Jul 18, 2014
Having just watched the documentary on the trials of Norman Finkelstein I now stand in admiration of his courage, although I found his approach is a little arrogant. For sure more people need to arm themselves with knowledge before making judgement and encourage those in power to seek peace.
Lil Joey

Selden, NY

#136457 Jul 18, 2014
Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
p/;
`Tribal Occultist convert Jews in israel have no rights whatsoever to exist in Palestine and these deformed critters have a lot to answer for in past hidden Histoty, so lets take off the gloves and round up these convicted war crime jew monsters and put them where they are suppose to be, in jail with chains on........./
It's time to say that we hate Israel, with its Israeli Jew cult terrorism, Israel's war crimes and Israel's tyrannical tyranny of human beings who are helpless, defenseless and meek native farmers and who are tortured and tormrnted by jews endless atrotrocities......

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136458 Jul 18, 2014
Lil Blowey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time to say that we hate Israel, with are helpless, defenseless and meek native farmers and who are tortured and tormrnted by jews endless atrotrocities......
'meek native farmers '

Yeah right, racist. Except for those missiles, they're just hapless little creeps.
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#136459 Jul 18, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'meek native farmers '
Yeah right, racist. Except for those missiles, they're just hapless little creeps.
>
>
Is it a fact that zionism is the same as nazism ??

>
>

USA

#136460 Jul 18, 2014
Manlover wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Is it a fact that zionism is the same as nazism ??
>
>
Is it a fact that you're unable to do much else than to pose crap rhetorical questions, stooge?
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#136461 Jul 18, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a fact that you're unable to do much else than to pose crap rhetorical questions, stooge?
>
>
Such a simple Q
Yet yoo find difficulty wit it

>
>
Never mind yo are excused..........lumpkin
>

USA

#136462 Jul 18, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Such a simple Q
Yet yoo find difficulty wit it
>
>
Never mind yo are excused..........lumpkin
>
'wit it''yoo'

Are you just another Aussie who's trying to imitate American street?

It's not very convincing, creep.
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#136463 Jul 18, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'wit it''yoo'
Are you just another Aussie who's trying to imitate American street?
It's not very convincing, creep.
>
Yo do a diservice to black street and demonstrate yo ignorance even more so
comparin my post wit their lingo..........
>
bumberclout

>
>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Steve III 646,474
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min The Hangman 971,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Catcher1 48,352
Incest 28 min Sick 9
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr KellyP_Onuandher 2,025
hookups gh.for everyone 1 hr HOOKUPS FOR EVERYONE 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 105,562
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Freebird USA 182,639
More from around the web