Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121861 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Godspeakinginmyd reamslol

Pleinfeld, Germany

#136261 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is like the Native Americans
I guess I got my history wrong, and Israel existed all the way through the history, without taking away anyones land

Pleinfeld, Germany

#136262 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is like the Native Americans
Yea absolutely, remember those Native Americans that had their land invaded by someone else powerful, put in concentration camps and ghettos because they could with their strong military Allies and supporters. ANd killed anyone that fought back. Yea exactly the same
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#136263 Jul 14, 2014
Godspeakinginmydreamslol wrote:
Blaming israel for carnage, is like blaming the US for killing off the native tribes after taking away their land.
>>
>
Well isnt that what the whiite americans did ..........

Exactly same as what the zionists have done in the stolen lands ......
and are still doing to this day.....!!
>
>
Teririble creatures not of this earth .......!!
>

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#136264 Jul 14, 2014
petesake kis wrote:
<quoted text>
"Israel" is Palestine ... like someone stole a house and called it by a different name. The theft and the crime remains however. Moreover,'Israel' murdered the occupants of the house and are looking now only in the attic for who remains. The crime continues to this day.
Palestine is a Roman name for land Romans stole from Jews. Just as the neo Palestinian Arabs stole from Jews as well.

Location hidden

#136265 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
I guess I got my history wrong, and Israel existed all the way through the history, without taking away anyones land
Not quite correct. There was an indigenous conflict in the land of Canaan, over 3,000 years ago and the Jews won.

Arabs are simply the invaders come lately trying to steal Jewish land.
danetoo

London, UK

#136266 Jul 14, 2014
this place is getting full of psychotics .. the "people" in Pt Jeffeson ... "Mandela" ..(the real one will no doubt turn his grave).. Pete - who keep having to change his ISP and name .. pathetic schizoid creature

ah well ...

perhaps when I started coming here initially - they were mostly in hospital .. but all seem to have been released at the same time ... on Section probably ... recallable ... but still free to "walk among us"

Any jew violated you recently Pete on the Merseyside?

How's the PTSD Gray/PtJefferson? MDE is supposed to be good for it

just a bit of very very free advice ...

and having to type *how sweet*... lol

indeed

and soon I will be posting from Israel ... then you can go into a complete faint ... just visiting ...:))

Pleinfeld, Germany

#136267 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestine is a Roman name for land Romans stole from Jews. Just as the neo Palestinian Arabs stole from Jews as well.
You can go as far back into history as you like. When we invented religion, we started to take land from each other again and again, back and forth. When before we had the whole world at our finger tips to share and form to our will. Where we could be now if we just stayed together like at the dawn of mankind.

I hope it will not be too late, when we meet a superior society outside of earth. Because technology and science don´t go hand in hand.

Why do so many fear God´s wrath, when we can kill him so easily with our minds as we did even with mighty Zeus, Odin and Ra. Let´s create our own future!

Location hidden

#136268 Jul 14, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>>
>
Well isnt that what the whiite americans did ..........
Exactly same as what the zionists have done in the stolen lands ......
and are still doing to this day.....!!
>
>
Teririble creatures not of this earth .......!!
>
The Jews were given 22% of Palestine and the Arabs 78% after the demise of the Ottoman Empire. That doesn't count the Arabs also getting Lebanon, Iraq and Syria.

Just how much sand do Arabs need?

Location hidden

#136269 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Yea absolutely, remember those Native Americans that had their land invaded by someone else powerful, put in concentration camps and ghettos because they could with their strong military Allies and supporters. ANd killed anyone that fought back. Yea exactly the same
Jews were there long before any Arabs showed up or Arabic was a language...did you have a point?
Guess whooo

Selden, NY

#136270 Jul 14, 2014
`

`

Blaming israel for carnage, is like blaming the US for killing off the native tribes after taking away their land.
And your point is what,????

Just for the record, jews are convicted war crime fugitives and their atrocities stand all by themselves in the annals of the World's unrevised History books..,

And us Americans have been ruined by jew's zionist/comummunist marxist ideology that now is entrenched within our family values... Our fredoms, our liberties and our Constitution has been dimished by zionism rule in our government....And yes i hate jews' evilness and their cult wickedness.

And if anyone thinks that we @ Mt. Sinai are jew hater. i can tell you that they are wrong!

iWe are haters of a cult of evil doers and we do not discrimiate and are not selective in our hatefulness toward these evil cults, using God's name in vain, by saying they are the chosen people of God and using God's name in their Devilish criminal agendas .....

Location hidden

#136271 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
You can go as far back into history as you like. When we invented religion, we started to take land from each other again and again, back and forth. When before we had the whole world at our finger tips to share and form to our will. Where we could be now if we just stayed together like at the dawn of mankind.
I hope it will not be too late, when we meet a superior society outside of earth. Because technology and science don´t go hand in hand.
Why do so many fear God´s wrath, when we can kill him so easily with our minds as we did even with mighty Zeus, Odin and Ra. Let´s create our own future!
All I am doing is citing the indigenous people of the land of Israel. Palestinians are invaders and late comers with no deeds
Guess whooo

Selden, NY

#136272 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`
`

jthe word ew never exisdted in Acientt time and was put into revised editions of Bible after 1775 and jews are not related to Israelites, nor Hebrews.

Jews are an invention of zionism for the dumb non-jews to believe and the word "jew" has been ruled by the Highest Court in USA to be a religion and not a race of people... Jew is a word that means LIARSl...

Pleinfeld, Germany

#136273 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews were there long before any Arabs showed up or Arabic was a language...did you have a point?
Oh that´s right, I forgot it was god´s place, he just put them there on that geographic spot and said it´s for my special children, not the other arabic vermin.

Nothing exited there before the jews came in peace for their god given lawful property

Location hidden

#136274 Jul 14, 2014
Guess whooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record, jews are convicted war crime fugitives and their atrocities stand all by themselves in the annals of the World's unrevised History books..,
links please

Pleinfeld, Germany

#136275 Jul 14, 2014
Guess whooo wrote:
<quoted text>
And us Americans have been ruined by jew's zionist/comummunist marxist ideology that now is entrenched within our family values... Our fredoms, our liberties and our Constitution has been dimished by zionism rule in our government....And yes i hate jews' evilness and their cult wickedness.
And if anyone thinks that we @ Mt. Sinai are jew hater. i can tell you that they are wrong!
iWe are haters of a cult of evil doers and we do not discrimiate and are not selective in our hatefulness toward these evil cults, using God's name in vain, by saying they are the chosen people of God and using God's name in their Devilish criminal agendas .....
Yes, it´s universal truth, first come first served, just like the americans moved from the EU to take back their promised land god gave them. Of course the indian natives knew better then palestina and just rolled over thankfully welcoming the promised children.

Location hidden

#136276 Jul 14, 2014
Guess whooo wrote:
<quoted text>
`
jthe word ew never exisdted in Acientt time and was put into revised editions of Bible after 1775 and jews are not related to Israelites, nor Hebrews.
Jews are an invention of zionism for the dumb non-jews to believe and the word "jew" has been ruled by the Highest Court in USA to be a religion and not a race of people... Jew is a word that means LIARSl...
Jews are nothing more than those from Judea. Just as Jews come from Judea, Arabs come from Arabia and are the invading squatters

Location hidden

#136277 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, it´s universal truth, first come first served, just like the americans moved from the EU to take back their promised land god gave them. Of course the indian natives knew better then palestina and just rolled over thankfully welcoming the promised children.
Palestina never existed as a country especially an Arab country.

When the Romans conquered Judea they issued coinage Judea Capta NOT Palestina Capta.

Arafat invented Arab Palestinians in 1964
Pete sake Liverpool id

Liverpool, UK

#136278 Jul 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
this place is getting full of psychotics .. the "people" in Pt Jeffeson ... "Mandela" ..(the real one will no doubt turn his grave).. Pete - who keep having to change his ISP and name .. pathetic schizoid creature
ah well ...
perhaps when I started coming here initially - they were mostly in hospital .. but all seem to have been released at the same time ... on Section probably ... recallable ... but still free to "walk among us"
Any jew violated you recently Pete on the Merseyside?
How's the PTSD Gray/PtJefferson? MDE is supposed to be good for it
just a bit of very very free advice ...
and having to type *how sweet*... lol
indeed
and soon I will be posting from Israel ... then you can go into a complete faint ... just visiting ...:))
Go home dirty Dyke and sh!thead. No one in particular is interested in a violent Jew vermin like you, daneoomuchbile
Pete sake Liverpool id

Liverpool, UK

#136279 Jul 14, 2014
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8 .32

Pleinfeld, Germany

#136280 Jul 14, 2014
The indian tribes also never existed as a country. What´s your point? The strong take from the weak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min rwreck86 60,243
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Big Al 695,720
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 994,099
Never thought I'd see the day...when............. 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 8 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 9 hr True Tamil Tiger 4
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web