Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121926 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#135288 Jun 30, 2014
What will happen now, will Israel bomb Hamas or the Al Qaeda Terrorists who have commandeered the border region at the Golan Heights?
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#135289 Jun 30, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
Middle East
Israeli army says three kidnapped teenagers found dead
71
More
Security officials say the Israeli military has discovered the bodies of three Israeli teenagers who were kidnapped in the West Bank earlier this month. The bodies were found Monday near the town of Halhul, close to where the teens disappeared.(  / AP)
Is it time for Israel to finally bomb Al Qaeda?
>>
Most likely another false flag ..........
Zionist proclaim Jews must be sacrificed to build the zionist state......!!

RIP
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#135290 Jun 30, 2014
Eyes wide open wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point??
My post demonstrated that when Palestine was invaded by the Muslims it had been a Christian land for some 400+ years and was up and till 11th century. The Jewish people group Israelis that occupied Palestine before it became Christian do not exist anymore.
The people group in what is called Israel today have no blood relationship to Israelis of 70 AD they do not practice the same Religion, and have no right to the land they now illegally occupy.
Just the facts mam just the facts
My point is, the word Palestine is a transliteration of the word Phillistia. Palestine was first used by the Romans to denote a specific region within Israel. Palestine still isn't a country. Jews have lived in Palestine and Israel since the Roman occupation and after.

Palestine has never been a Christian territory, ever.

How do you know what religion all Jews practice?
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#135291 Jun 30, 2014
>
>
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>>>>>You do realize you posted this anti-semitic screed from a nazi website <<<<
>
Well now .......scholar
>>>>>>> >>>yo shud research well and prepare well afore ranting as above....
>
First....
Yo do realise that the zionists financed and funded adolf and colluded wit him hand in hand
and that transcripts of a trial in israel evidenced admission by zionist of complicity in the murder and extermination of jews wit out compunction saying words to the effect that jews must suffer/die
to ensure the building of a zionist homeland in palestine........
Never did they suggest that zionists should share that same fate........!!

Second
Yo of course noted that the post is about the zionist banksters........
If yo take the time to research the UK hansard you will find much of the post originating there

>>>>>The french parliament transcripts substantiate those of the UK and the USA does likewise

so it is hardly anti-semitic as yo claim .......
an cerpantly not from der nazi website .......indeed

here endeth the lesson

>
To which USA born ranted ....

>
you write like a wannabe gangsta, minion. You never post a link when you use a shady website, which is most the time.
>>>

>
So Mandela must smack her down again.......

Should yo wish to be respected on these forums yo must demonstrate
an ability to state and/or debate..........

However yo lack of research aboooot any point is yo failing ......

Dooont expect those contibuting to yo education will place links at yo desposal ..........
get orf yo ass an research yoself ..........

Lumpkin
>
Now be gone..........
>
Smokin Joe

Ronkonkoma, NY

#135292 Jun 30, 2014
Today, the teens were found slain, with signs they were killed shortly after their capture. Despite that shooting a hole in the Hamas prisoner exchange theory, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu insists he still holds Hamas responsible and vowed revenge against them.

And when Netanyahu is calling for violent revenge on someone who might not even be responsible, you know the farther right wing of Likud is going off the deep end, with Deputy DM Danny Danon calling for a full-scale war to wipe out Hamas, as well as destroying every single home of every single “Hamas activist” in Palestine.

Hamas denied any involvement in the kidnapping almost immediately. A group calling itself ISIS-Palestine, and claiming to be affiliated with ISIS, claimed credit for the incident early on, though they have not commented since.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#135293 Jun 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is, the word Palestine is a transliteration of the word Phillistia. Palestine was first used by the Romans to denote a specific region within Israel. Palestine still isn't a country. Jews have lived in Palestine and Israel since the Roman occupation and after.
Palestine has never been a Christian territory, ever.
How do you know what religion all Jews practice?
>

>>>>Jews have lived in Palestine and Israel since the Roman occupation and after.<<<

>
>
Nay.....Nay lumpkin they woz never there ....ever !! Census records of the time are bereft of jewish names.....

Jus face up to the lies o yo forefathers......Accept the fact that yo be a livin fake......!!
yo'll feel better after a bex ..........

>
Orf yo go now......
>
Eyes wide open

Europe

#135294 Jun 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is, the word Palestine is a transliteration of the word Phillistia. Palestine was first used by the Romans to denote a specific region within Israel. Palestine still isn't a country. Jews have lived in Palestine and Israel since the Roman occupation and after.
Palestine has never been a Christian territory, ever.
How do you know what religion all Jews practice?
Again what's your point I never disagreed with or said differently about where the Word Palestine came from.

second it was a Christian Territory for sure by 326 AD when Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire which all of Palestine (Israel Judea) were Roman empire territory the land was already 70+% christian by 200 AD
Then lost to the Muslims

And then again Christian territory

The First Crusade (1096–1099) started as a widespread pilgrimage (France and Germany) and ended as a military expedition by Roman Catholic Europe to regain the Holy Lands taken in the Muslim conquests of the Levant (632–661), ultimately resulting in the recapture of Jerusalem in 1099. It was launched on 27 November 1095 by Pope Urban II with the primary goal of responding to an appeal from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos, who requested that western volunteers come to his aid and help to repel the invading Seljuq Turks from Anatolia. An additional goal soon became the principal objective—the Christian reconquest of the sacred city of Jerusalem and the Holy Land and the freeing of the Eastern Christians from Muslim rule.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade

Those who call themselves Jews today do have the same religion as the Real Jews had in 70 AD before the Temple was leveled by Rome as prophesied by Jesus 35 years earlier.

And finally How do you know I don't know what Jewish sects practice today and in 70AD?
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#135295 Jun 30, 2014
Radical Muslims attack Israel Jews and Christian and look what god did he made them attack each other.
Remember Pompeii ? it was destroyed 9 year to the month after the Roman demolished the Jewish Temple where Jesus was praying.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#135296 Jun 30, 2014
Eyes wide open wrote:
<quoted text>
Again what's your point I never disagreed with or said differently about where the Word Palestine came from.
second it was a Christian Territory for sure by 326 AD when Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire which all of Palestine (Israel Judea) were Roman empire territory the land was already 70+% christian by 200 AD
Then lost to the Muslims
And then again Christian territory
The First Crusade (1096–1099) started as a widespread pilgrimage (France and Germany) and ended as a military expedition by Roman Catholic Europe to regain the Holy Lands taken in the Muslim conquests of the Levant (632–661), ultimately resulting in the recapture of Jerusalem in 1099. It was launched on 27 November 1095 by Pope Urban II with the primary goal of responding to an appeal from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos, who requested that western volunteers come to his aid and help to repel the invading Seljuq Turks from Anatolia. An additional goal soon became the principal objective—the Christian reconquest of the sacred city of Jerusalem and the Holy Land and the freeing of the Eastern Christians from Muslim rule.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade
Those who call themselves Jews today do have the same religion as the Real Jews had in 70 AD before the Temple was leveled by Rome as prophesied by Jesus 35 years earlier.
And finally How do you know I don't know what Jewish sects practice today and in 70AD?
Like I said, Palestine had Christians. The British conquered the Arabs and drove them out of Jerusalem in WWI. How does that change the origins of the word Palestine?

As far as Jewish sects are concerned, you're the one who claimed to know what the "Jews" believe.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#135297 Jun 30, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>>>>Jews have lived in Palestine and Israel since the Roman occupation and after.<<<
>
>
Nay.....Nay lumpkin they woz never there ....ever !! Census records of the time are bereft of jewish names.....
Jus face up to the lies o yo forefathers......Accept the fact that yo be a livin fake......!!
yo'll feel better after a bex ..........
>
Orf yo go now......
>
Yeah yeah minion. History has it all wrong and you have it right.
Dalit Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#135298 Jun 30, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Anglicans, Catholics, Jews and Free Masons always have you in the spotlight. You said so yourself. Tell us how they surround you and mock you. Tell us about the drone and the censorship you withstand for being such a good neighbor.
Tell us maggot, when will you come off the dole and contribute something meaningful to society?
JackAss Jim tell us about you employment status instead of squawking on like a trained parrot.
Dalit Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#135299 Jun 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know they were Jews and Masons, Lucifer? Are they watching you because you're psychic?

Be quiet Jew. People are genuinely assed listening to my hateful whining. Having been assed in Palestine.
So you got assed in Palestine for your hateful whining, no surprise there, Too Gay.

What were you doing in Palestine in the first place? Preying on children to twist them, hey Larry Loonie Latrine?
wanderig warrior of Truth

Selden, NY

#135300 Jun 30, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you use nazi terminology to describe Jews?
`

`

Calling me a Nazi is a honorable privilege...

Nazis were and still are being made into villians by evil jews in jewland Hollywood,...

...but in realilty the Nazys, Hitler and German people were ther real victims of jews Supreme High War Crimes Lies and High War Crime Holocaust that was hidden in Russia by the jew's Marxist Idelogy...,,,

Russian Marxist jews' created a Spreme Holocaust, killing over 100 million non-jews and Christians. Putin just spoke of jews Holocaust and the evilness that jews have done to Russia and the Russian people.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#135302 Jun 30, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Catholic, you wretched maggot. The George Street group are well aware of your mental illness. Now tell us why you remain unemployed and be certain to blame others for your paranoia and misfortune.
Why do you think they are watching you?
You are a zionist cumbucket, in other words zionists use you like a confort doll.
Get it ?
They watch you they use you they wipe themselves off you.
Lucifer

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#135303 Jun 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know they were Jews and Masons, Lucifer? Are they watching me because I'm psychic?
I can answer your second question, you are psychic, and a zionist sock puppet a**crawling maggot.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#135304 Jun 30, 2014
Ignorer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the fagout is duckinjg the warrior from CT OK. Let's do this:
When do you want the meet, Port Jeff Mutt? We are neighbors. Are you tall enough to ride the Ferris Wheel? C'mon, I'll only kick those buck teeth up to your nose. Maybe the boys at Mount Insanity can make sure they don't go through your skull.
You should put your ad in craiglist, rodent section, but do not mention your arsd (acquired rodent syndrom disease) which you contracted while giving rat bum.
Rat Patrol

Reunion

#135314 Jul 1, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Catholic, you wretched maggot. The George Street group are well aware of your mental illness. Now tell us why you remain unemployed and be certain to blame others for your paranoia and misfortune.
Why do you think they are watching you?
We can smell you hasbarat, you are not a catholic, but good try, a tap on your head from your zionist mentor and blow away rodent...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#135315 Jul 1, 2014
Gurss who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
if i called u a jackass, would u say i'm a name caller for posting the Truth/?
projecting

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#135316 Jul 1, 2014
PetesayKeKi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello my friend of Port Jefferson!
Great post ... vindicates the German people
Orwellian

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#135317 Jul 1, 2014
PetesayKeKi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Jew, Ratty, we all know it and a wretched faggot too. People here see typical Jew intimidation and BS and you know what Ratty? You confirm to all why we must halt the Jew Onslaught against humanity. Comparing Jews and Catholics is quite difficult in terms of how many innocents have been murdered by both religions but we know the dead amount to untoild millions on both sides, Ratty.
How often do they let you out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 681,598
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min MayDay 6,625
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min onemale 286,430
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Aerobatty 122,764
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... (Jun '16) 1 hr Christ sans politics 101
Guilty of a DUI or DWI? Important IDRC Info (Jan '12) 1 hr Durka 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr New Age Spiritual... 982,158
More from around the web