Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121928 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#135233 Jun 30, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:

Anti-Assad rebels said to seize 95% of Syrian Golan Heights

The Times of Israel-Jun 28, 2014

Almost the entire Syrian side of the Golan Heights is now under the ... Islamic groups such as the Al-Nusra Front, affiliated with al-Qaeda, a rival ...
Israel blames Syria for cross-border attack

In-Depth-The Daily Star-Jun 24, 2014

Israel has Al Qaeda on its border now at Golan and is doing nothing, but to bomb Syria
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you are begging Jews to help you.
Any more jokes?
You don't know reality when you see it? It's understandable with you being at your Topix Government Job here at least 16 trolling hours a day that this would likely cut into your news research time.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#135234 Jun 30, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you are begging Jews to help you.
Any more jokes?
<quoted text>
And here's the hired schizo Government Topix Freak Agent, who's in demand for behavioral modification, talking to itself again.
So how many usernames you have now Stooge?
just one....try harder
Gray

Richmond, VA

#135235 Jun 30, 2014
REPETITION, REPETITION, REPETITION

2000 VS 2012....AGAIN
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA proves Jews are from Judea and Palestinian Arabs are from Arabia...
References to Israel and the Children of Israel are right in the Koran not just the Hebrew Bible...

EDITED FOR SPACE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaea_Capta_coi...
After a Hasbarat has had his/her/its falsehoods exposed he either repeats the same falsehood aka "The Big Lie" propaganda tool or resorts to vulgar, Off Topic & simple minded insults.

This Hasbarat has chosen "The Big Lie" ploy in repeating a thoroughly disproven & self serving "study" rather than refuting a more recent study debunking desperately dishonest Zionist Mythology

ALSO

The lowly Hasbarat must rely on Zionist dominated "sources" such as Wikipedia to perpetuate his deception.

Unfortunately, Wikipedia is already an infected "source" with Zionist propagandists distorting facts relating to the Mid East:

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...

"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

So, any truth seeking reader can readily dismiss Wikipedia as another of countless pro Zionist propaganda sites
__________

"scirocco" has chosen to simply repeat his self serving, outdated and thoroughly refuted source from 2000.

The following source is from 2012 conducted by a Jewish geneticist and endorsed / compiled by:

“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...

“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine!“http://socioecohist ory.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/n ew-genome-study-destroys-zioni st-claims-to-palestine-koestle rs-khazar-history-vindicated-z ionists-design-myth-of-jewish- genome-to-usurp-palestine/
“ EXCERPT On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
-
But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.
-
Dr. Elhaik states “First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
-
But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later?.”CONTINUED

The O.T. Bible is simply one of many mythological sources. Extra Biblical sources barely mention "Israelites" or a "Kingdom of Israel":

“DECONSTRUCTING THE WALLS OF JERICO”
“IN ANCIENT EGYPT, CANAAN REVISITED WITHOUT ISRAEL”
http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-a...

EXCERPT "In his article “Deconstructing the Walls of Jericho“, appearing in Ha’aretz (29 October 1999), Ze’ev Herzog calls the mention of Israel on the stele a reference to “population group of nomads”

Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records once or … maybe none at all."CONTINUED

What is irrefutable is that Levantine Arabs have inhabited the Region since the Bronze Age while modern day Israelis are recent arrivals from Brooklyn, Russia, Spain etc.

Only3% of modern day Israelis can trace their family history in the Levant back beyond 1880 as Israel attempts to erase all vestiges of earlier non Zionist Levantine Christians, Musliims, Copts etc.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#135236 Jun 30, 2014
scirocco wrote:

<quoted text>
You sound like you are begging Jews to help you.
Any more jokes?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster is a group of propaganda/English student from an Asian third world dictatorship. They've been dumping nonsense here for years.
Maybe you can get these Mythical "students" to help you with your singular and plural English grammar rules Government Stooge.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#135237 Jun 30, 2014
Gray wrote:
REPETITION, REPETITION, REPETITION
2000 VS 2012....AGAIN
<quoted text>
After a Hasbarat has had his/her/its falsehoods exposed he either repeats the same falsehood aka "The Big Lie" propaganda tool or resorts to vulgar, Off Topic & simple minded insults.
This Hasbarat has chosen "The Big Lie" ploy in repeating a thoroughly disproven & self serving "study" rather than refuting a more recent study debunking desperately dishonest Zionist Mythology
ALSO
The lowly Hasbarat must rely on Zionist dominated "sources" such as Wikipedia to perpetuate his deception.
Unfortunately, Wikipedia is already an infected "source" with Zionist propagandists distorting facts relating to the Mid East:
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
So, any truth seeking reader can readily dismiss Wikipedia as another of countless pro Zionist propaganda sites
__________
"scirocco" has chosen to simply repeat his self serving, outdated and thoroughly refuted source from 2000.
The following source is from 2012 conducted by a Jewish geneticist and endorsed / compiled by:
“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine!“http://socioecohist ory.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/n ew-genome-study-destroys-zioni st-claims-to-palestine-koestle rs-khazar-history-vindicated-z ionists-design-myth-of-jewish- genome-to-usurp-palestine/
“ EXCERPT On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
-
But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.
-
Dr. Elhaik states “First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
-
But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later?.”CONTINUED
The O.T. Bible is simply one of many mythological sources. Extra Biblical sources barely mention "Israelites" or a "Kingdom of Israel":
“DECONSTRUCTING THE WALLS OF JERICO”
“IN ANCIENT EGYPT, CANAAN REVISITED WITHOUT ISRAEL”
http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-a...
EXCERPT "In his article “Deconstructing the Walls of Jericho“, appearing in Ha’aretz (29 October 1999), Ze’ev Herzog calls the mention of Israel on the stele a reference to “population group of nomads”
Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records once or … maybe none at all."CONTINUED
What is irrefutable is that Levantine Arabs have inhabited the Region since the Bronze Age while modern day Israelis are recent arrivals from Brooklyn, Russia, Spain etc.
Only3% of modern day Israelis can trace their family history in the Levant back beyond 1880 as Israel attempts to erase all vestiges of earlier non Zionist Levantine Christians, Musliims, Copts etc.
An edict in the year 1012 by Caliph el- Hakim, ordered the non-Muslims to either convert or leave the Land of Israel.

Did the invading colonizing thieves think it would last forever?

As the Koran clearly states the land belongs to the Jews.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#135238 Jun 30, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:

scirocco wrote:

<quoted text>

You sound like you are begging Jews to help you.

Any more jokes?

<quoted text>

And here's the hired schizo Government Topix Freak Agent, who's in demand for behavioral modification, talking to itself again.

So how many usernames you have now Stooge?

[QUOTE who=“Brevity is the soule of wit”]<quoted text>
just one....try harder[/QUOTE]

Just "one," at a time.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#135239 Jun 30, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
Krackerjacks wrote:
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you are begging Jews to help you.
Any more jokes?
<quoted text>
And here's the hired schizo Government Topix Freak Agent, who's in demand for behavioral modification, talking to itself again.
So how many usernames you have now Stooge?
<quoted text>
Just "one," at a time.
Did you flunk stand up comedy 101?
Eyes wide open

Europe

#135240 Jun 30, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure european anti semi bullcrap.
what you call bull crap is verifiable factual and actually happened.

A simpleton like yourself posting a childish remark "I know you are but what am I" is just that a simpleton who can only speak like a child.

If you could prove my posts false that would be something but you can't so you resort to grade school tactics, but they are FACT, they are Truth my posts.

Thanks for showing those reading along you can not refute the evidence at hand, you show my posts are truth.

Greatly appreciated.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#135241 Jun 30, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>>>>>You do realize you posted this anti-semitic screed from a nazi website <<<<
>
Well now .......scholar
>>>>>>> >>>yo shud research well and prepare well afore ranting as above....
>
First....
Yo do realise that the zionists financed and funded adolf and colluded wit him hand in hand
and that transcripts of a trial in israel evidenced admission by zionist of complicity in the murder and extermination of jews wit out compunction saying words to the effect that jews must suffer/die
to ensure the building of a zionist homeland in palestine........
Never did they suggest that zionists should share that same fate........!!
Second
Yo of course noted that the post is about the zionist banksters........
If yo take the time to research the UK hansard you will find much of the post originating there
>>>>>The french parliament transcripts substantiate those of the UK and the USA does likewise
so it is hardly anti-semitic as yo claim .......
an cerpantly not from der nazi website .......indeed
here endeth the lesson
>
>...
We have all learned that any source without ADL's and Israel's Hasbara Industry's imprimatur is a "Nazi Hate site"

It is a fact that the world is justifiably fed up with the ruthless & criminal machinations of the Zionist State:

“The world is sick of Israel and its insanities”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.601...
EXCERPT “The world is sick of Israel and its insanities.

But now, when Israeli rejectionism is hitting new heights and its oppression of the Palestinians is returning to what it was during the very worst periods, the world has started getting tired of it all.“ CONTINUED

“Europe 'losing patience' over Israeli settlement policy “
http://rt.com/news/169072-eu-criticism-israel...
________

Like all Genocidal, Expansionist, Barbaric & arrogant States, Israeli myopia will be it's downfall.

Even professionally deceived Americans are becoming increasingly fed up with bankrolling a nation of backstabbing miscreants in spite of the noble efforts of Israel's reviled, ethical & humanitarian individuals

“Henry Kissinger:''In 10 years Israel will cease to exist''
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/...

EXCERPT “According to news reports, Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, "Israel" will no longer exist.

 
The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date.
 
Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".

 
The US intelligence report observes that the 700,000 "Israeli" settlers illegally squatting on land stolen in 1967 - land that the entire world agrees belongs to Palestine, not "Israel" - are not going to pack up and leave peacefully.

Since the world will never accept their ongoing presence on stolen land, "Israel" is like South Africa in the late 1980s.

The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values.

 
The US intelligence community report says that in light of these realities, the US government simply no longer has the military and financial resources to continue propping up "Israel" against the wishes of more than a billion of its neighbors.”

In order to normalize relations with 57 Islamic countries, the report suggests, the US will have to follow its own national interests and pull the plug on "Israel".CONTINUED

Thanks for your excellent comments and keep up the good work

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#135242 Jun 30, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
We have all learned that any source without ADL's and Israel's Hasbara Industry's imprimatur is a "Nazi Hate site"
It is a fact that the world is justifiably fed up with the ruthless & criminal machinations of the Zionist State:
“The world is sick of Israel and its insanities”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.601...
EXCERPT “The world is sick of Israel and its insanities.
But now, when Israeli rejectionism is hitting new heights and its oppression of the Palestinians is returning to what it was during the very worst periods, the world has started getting tired of it all.“ CONTINUED
“Europe 'losing patience' over Israeli settlement policy “
http://rt.com/news/169072-eu-criticism-israel...
________
Like all Genocidal, Expansionist, Barbaric & arrogant States, Israeli myopia will be it's downfall.
Even professionally deceived Americans are becoming increasingly fed up with bankrolling a nation of backstabbing miscreants in spite of the noble efforts of Israel's reviled, ethical & humanitarian individuals
“Henry Kissinger:''In 10 years Israel will cease to exist''
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/...
EXCERPT “According to news reports, Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, "Israel" will no longer exist.
 
The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date.
 
Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".
 
The US intelligence report observes that the 700,000 "Israeli" settlers illegally squatting on land stolen in 1967 - land that the entire world agrees belongs to Palestine, not "Israel" - are not going to pack up and leave peacefully.
Since the world will never accept their ongoing presence on stolen land, "Israel" is like South Africa in the late 1980s.
The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values.
 
The US intelligence community report says that in light of these realities, the US government simply no longer has the military and financial resources to continue propping up "Israel" against the wishes of more than a billion of its neighbors.”
In order to normalize relations with 57 Islamic countries, the report suggests, the US will have to follow its own national interests and pull the plug on "Israel".CONTINUED
Thanks for your excellent comments and keep up the good work
You sound like you're here to help make nazis, bigots and anti-semites look like fools.

Keep up the good work.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#135244 Jun 30, 2014
DEBUNKED HASBARAT SEZ:
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you're here to help make nazis, bigots and anti-semites look like fools.
Keep up the good work.
When facts fail you, you've only got tiresome & simpleminded name calling as a "response"

Looks like you're stuck on #1 below

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK

"Hasbara Campus Manual"
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Hasbara
EXCERPT "A Hasbara manual for students to use on US univesity campuses is now available online[2]. A summary of the techniques is provided from page 31 onwards:

Propaganda is used by those who want to communicate in ways that engage the emotions and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote a certain message.

The manual goes on to describe seven propaganda techniques:

1. Name calling: through the careful use of words, then name calling technique links a person or an idea to a negative symbol.

2.Glittering generality: Simply put, glittering generality is name calling in reverse. Instead of trying to attach negative meanings to ideas or people, glittering generalities use positive phrases, which the audience are attached to, in order to lend positive image to things. Words such as "freedom", "civilization",…

3. Transfer: Transfer involves taking some of the prestige and authority of one concept and applying it to another. For example, a speaker might decide to speak in front of a United Nations flag, in an attempt to gain legitimacy for himself or his idea.

4. Testimonial: Testimonial means enlisting the support of somebody admired or famous to endorse and ideal or campaign.

5. Plain folks: The plain folks technique attempts to convince the listener that the speaker is a 'regular guy', who is trust-worthy because the are like 'you or me'.

6. Fear: Stressing that ignoring the message will likely lead to war, terrorism[3]

7. Bandwagon: Suggest that the stated position is mainstream and use polls to suggest this. CONTINUED

Don't go away mad....

....just go away

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#135245 Jun 30, 2014
Gray wrote:
DEBUNKED HASBARAT SEZ:
<quoted text>
When facts fail you, you've only got tiresome & simpleminded name calling as a "response"
Looks like you're stuck on #1 below
"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
"Hasbara Campus Manual"
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Hasbara
EXCERPT "A Hasbara manual for students to use on US univesity campuses is now available online[2]. A summary of the techniques is provided from page 31 onwards:
Propaganda is used by those who want to communicate in ways that engage the emotions and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote a certain message.
The manual goes on to describe seven propaganda techniques:
1. Name calling: through the careful use of words, then name calling technique links a person or an idea to a negative symbol.
2.Glittering generality: Simply put, glittering generality is name calling in reverse. Instead of trying to attach negative meanings to ideas or people, glittering generalities use positive phrases, which the audience are attached to, in order to lend positive image to things. Words such as "freedom", "civilization",…
3. Transfer: Transfer involves taking some of the prestige and authority of one concept and applying it to another. For example, a speaker might decide to speak in front of a United Nations flag, in an attempt to gain legitimacy for himself or his idea.
4. Testimonial: Testimonial means enlisting the support of somebody admired or famous to endorse and ideal or campaign.
5. Plain folks: The plain folks technique attempts to convince the listener that the speaker is a 'regular guy', who is trust-worthy because the are like 'you or me'.
6. Fear: Stressing that ignoring the message will likely lead to war, terrorism[3]
7. Bandwagon: Suggest that the stated position is mainstream and use polls to suggest this. CONTINUED
Don't go away mad....
....just go away
There's no need for name calling, the truth is more than enough for fools like you
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#135247 Jun 30, 2014
Gray wrote:
REPETITION, REPETITION, REPETITION
2000 VS 2012....AGAIN
<quoted text>
After a Hasbarat has had his/her/its falsehoods exposed he either repeats the same falsehood aka "The Big Lie" propaganda tool or resorts to vulgar, Off Topic & simple minded insults.
This Hasbarat has chosen "The Big Lie" ploy in repeating a thoroughly disproven & self serving "study" rather than refuting a more recent study debunking desperately dishonest Zionist Mythology
ALSO
The lowly Hasbarat must rely on Zionist dominated "sources" such as Wikipedia to perpetuate his deception.
Unfortunately, Wikipedia is already an infected "source" with Zionist propagandists distorting facts relating to the Mid East:
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
So, any truth seeking reader can readily dismiss Wikipedia as another of countless pro Zionist propaganda sites
__________
"scirocco" has chosen to simply repeat his self serving, outdated and thoroughly refuted source from 2000.
The following source is from 2012 conducted by a Jewish geneticist and endorsed / compiled by:
“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine!“http://socioecohist ory.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/n ew-genome-study-destroys-zioni st-claims-to-palestine-koestle rs-khazar-history-vindicated-z ionists-design-myth-of-jewish- genome-to-usurp-palestine/
“ EXCERPT On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
-
But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.
-
Dr. Elhaik states “First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
-
But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later?.”CONTINUED
The O.T. Bible is simply one of many mythological sources. Extra Biblical sources barely mention "Israelites" or a "Kingdom of Israel":
“DECONSTRUCTING THE WALLS OF JERICO”
“IN ANCIENT EGYPT, CANAAN REVISITED WITHOUT ISRAEL”
http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-a...
EXCERPT "In his article “Deconstructing the Walls of Jericho“, appearing in Ha’aretz (29 October 1999), Ze’ev Herzog calls the mention of Israel on the stele a reference to “population group of nomads”
Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records once or … maybe none at all."CONTINUED
What is irrefutable is that Levantine Arabs have inhabited the Region since the Bronze Age while modern day Israelis are recent arrivals from Brooklyn, Russia, Spain etc.
Only3% of modern day Israelis can trace their family history in the Levant back beyond 1880 as Israel attempts to erase all vestiges of earlier non Zionist Levantine Christians, Musliims, Copts etc.
You really are self important. Who do you think you are to insult someone after bitching about their insults.
Historical fact is minion, even after a specific region within Israel was re-named "palestine" by the Romans, some Jewish people remained in that territory and in Israel.
Now, go ahead and sound off with your insults. I couldn't care less. It just shows your a hypocrite.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#135248 Jun 30, 2014
PetesayKeKi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the Liar, Ratty. Jesus was the Messiah .... the only relationship he had with Jews centres upon the fact they were his killers; they crucified Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, The Light of The World, the only begotten son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. True it was known by the Lord God in the great plan of salvation and Christ sought to fulfil his mission ... but the Jews who nailed him to the cross did not know this.
LMAO. Jesus was Jewish.
John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#135249 Jun 30, 2014
Middle East
Israeli army says three kidnapped teenagers found dead

71
More

Security officials say the Israeli military has discovered the bodies of three Israeli teenagers who were kidnapped in the West Bank earlier this month. The bodies were found Monday near the town of Halhul, close to where the teens disappeared.( &#8201;/&#8201;AP)

Is it time for Israel to finally bomb Al Qaeda?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#135250 Jun 30, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>>>>>You do realize you posted this anti-semitic screed from a nazi website <<<<
>
Well now .......scholar
>>>>>>> >>>yo shud research well and prepare well afore ranting as above....
>
First....
Yo do realise that the zionists financed and funded adolf and colluded wit him hand in hand
and that transcripts of a trial in israel evidenced admission by zionist of complicity in the murder and extermination of jews wit out compunction saying words to the effect that jews must suffer/die
to ensure the building of a zionist homeland in palestine........
Never did they suggest that zionists should share that same fate........!!
Second
Yo of course noted that the post is about the zionist banksters........
If yo take the time to research the UK hansard you will find much of the post originating there
>>>>>The french parliament transcripts substantiate those of the UK and the USA does likewise
so it is hardly anti-semitic as yo claim .......
an cerpantly not from der nazi website .......indeed
here endeth the lesson
>
>...
You write like a wannabe gangsta, minion. You never post a link when you use a shady website, which is most the time.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#135251 Jun 30, 2014
PetesayKeKi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the Liar, Ratty. Jesus was the Messiah .... the only relationship he had with Jews centres upon the fact they were his killers; they crucified Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, The Light of The World, the only begotten son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. True it was known by the Lord God in the great plan of salvation and Christ sought to fulfil his mission ... but the Jews who nailed him to the cross did not know this.

[QUOTE who= USA_1“For F***'s Sake”]<quoted text>

LMAO. Jesus was Jewish.
John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews[/QUOTE]

You have some comprehension mistakes that even a Third-Worlder would never make.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#135253 Jun 30, 2014
PetesayKeKi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are of the devil, Ratty, it's clear for all to see. You bring down to your sewer life the historal records of the Christ, the Messiah to score a few points for those Jews who murder in Palestine, who ethnically cleanse a people FROM THEIR OWN LAND. Despicable.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.44-5
Palestinians are Arabs from Arabia. The Muslim hordes not only invaded the land of Israel but North Africa and Europe as well. Nomads like Arabs don't purchase land, they simply use all the natural resources and strip the land of its useful assets.

Arabs have perfected the means to turn rich soil into worthless sand. That's why they have so much of it
Gurss who

Selden, NY

#135254 Jun 30, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no need for name calling, the truth is more than enough for fools like you
`

`

`

if i called u a jackass, would u say i'm a name caller for posting the Truth/?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#135255 Jun 30, 2014
BEIRUT (AP)— The death toll in Syria's three-year conflict has climbed past 160,000, an activist group said Monday, a harrowing figure that reflects the relentless bloodletting in a civil war that appears no closer to being resolved.

The grim tally, however, only presents one facet of the tremendous suffering that Syrians have endured since the revolt against President Bashar Assad erupted in March 2011. The crisis has also uprooted some 6.5 million people from their homes, forced 2.7 million to flee the country, laid waste to cities and towns alike, and unleashed sectarian hatreds that have rippled across the region.

The government has presented Syria's June 3 presidential election, which Assad is widely expected to win, as a means to end the conflict. The Syrian opposition and its Western allies have denounced the vote as a farce aimed solely at lending Assad a veneer of electoral legitimacy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/19/syri...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min bad bob 184,763
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min PadMark 675,757
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min bad bob 128
Something you hope your husband never finds out 22 min Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Eye no u 445,796
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,102
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr andet1987 6,231
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Aura Mytha 110,398
More from around the web