Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121926 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Mandela

Perth, Australia

#134895 Jun 26, 2014
<
>
<
>
These Five Dancing Israelis were jumping for joy and photographing themselves with the collapse of the Twin Towers in the background, first in Liberty State Park after the initial impact.

Later, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, New Jersey, and subsequently in a parking lot in Jersey City. Residents of the area called police.

The Israeli men were posing as Arabs running a New Jersey moving company. Two of the five were later positively identified as agents of the Israeli Mossad.
>
five were later positively identified as agents of the Israeli Mossad.
These individuals were carrying multiple passports, thousands of dollars in cash, and tested positive for explosives as reported only by the Bergen Record in Paolo Lima, New Jersey.

Three vans traced to these five Israelis were seized, one prior to the Lincoln Tunnel; another at the George Washington Bridge; the final one on King Street between 6th and 7th which the Israelis fled after they blew it up.
The moving company which owned these vans, Urban Moving Systems (UMS), was a Mossad front.

The two Mossad agents in this operation were the Kurzberg brothers, Paul and Sivan. Dominic Suter, another Mossad agent, was the registered owner of Urban Moving Systems (UMS), and allowed to flee the United States for Israel by the FBI on September 14, 2001, courtesy of Chertoff’s directive.

After Suter’s escape, the other 5 men failed lie detector tests but still were allowed to flee.

Three of these men, Oded Ellner, Omer Marmari, and Yaron Schmuel, show up on Israeli television in November 2001. Ellner took the lead on that show, and said that “Our purpose was to document the 9/11 event.” This too proves Israeli foreknowledge, as does the Odigo incident.

Fact: The American airport which was at the center of the 9/11 operation was Boston’s Logan Airport. Who provided security at that airport on that fateful day? The Israeli airport security firm International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS) is the answer.

Fact: Who had control of security at the World Trade Center since 1987?

The answer is the Israeli Mossad, as documented by Christopher Bollyn. In 1987, the Mossad procured the contract under the name of Atwell Security, a subsidiary of the Eisenberg Group under Shaul Eisenberg of the Mossad.

The New York representative for Atwell at that time was Peter Zvi Malkin, who joined the Israeli Haganah at age twelve, nabbed Adolf Eichmann in 1960, and was an explosives expert.

Malkin worked closely with Rafael “Dirty Rafi” Eitan, the senior Mossad agent who ran the Jonathan Pollard espionage operation in the 1980s while working out of the Israeli Embassy in Washington, and who also ran the PROMIS computer software alternation plot.

The PROMIS plot enabled Israel and Communist China to siphon American nuclear secrets from Los Alamos Nuclear Laboratories, using Israeli asset and British media mogul Robert Maxwell as the broker of the altered computer program.

My review of Gordon Thomas’s Seeds of Fire will brief your readers and viewers on this one.

The Atwell/Mossad security contract for the World Trade Center, as Bollyn and Sungenis tell it, was one the Port Authority of New York felt compelled to cancel in 1987 when it was revealed that one Avraham Shalom Ben-Dor, former head of the Israeli Shin Bet, was running the Atwell contract while working with Rafi Eitan. Bollyn and Sungenis also tell us that the cancellation of this contract forced Mossad to come up with a new one, which they did.

Jules Kroll and Kissinger connected-Maurice Greenberg, the CEO of the bailed out AIG Insurance Company, Jackie Kennedy boyfriend, and associate of Shaul Eisenberg of the Asian branch of the Mossad, put it together.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#134896 Jun 26, 2014
>
>>
Contd 911 false flag
>
>
Asian branch of the Mossad, put it together.

This is the tip of the Israeli connections in this case, as Christopher Bollyn and Robert Sungenis put it together. Sungenis has done a couple of radio shows with me on the subject. Bollyn’s book and Sungenis’ review cover much, much more, including the Ptech-Guardium network.

Q: The mainstream media and influential Jewish groups in the United States vilify the critics of the official accounts of the 9/11 attacks as conspiracy theorists and rebuff their arguments about the possible involvement of Mossad in the attacks. What do you think in this regard?

How should the 9/11 Truth Movement uphold its objectives and confront the defamation and smear campaign headed by the state-owned mainstream media?

A: The only course of action is to continue to present the known facts, first on the scientific evidence, secondly on the party that had the motive, the means, the opportunity, and the resources to cover up the deed after the fact.

We are less than candid when we fail to acknowledge that the Zionist control of the six major American media conglomerates is monolithic,
and
makes Corporate Media a purchased accomplice in what is going on. This fact, and Zionist control of the Federal Reserve Board (money supply) and Presidential and Congressional elections through PAC money and media control, makes for a completely unlevel playing field. In the case of the 9/11 Truth Movement, the chief strategy is clearly the utilization of the Internet, and foreign media outlets and journalists, to get the word out domestically and internationally.

We have to do an end run around Corporate Media, their ownership, their agents of influence, and pursue guerrilla strategies.

This is what Mark Glenn and I are doing with The Ugly Truth, and with our occasional appearances on Press TV and Russia Today.

We have no money, no corporate benefactors, and plenty of adversaries with a lot of animosity toward us and plenty of their own benefactors in marginalizing us professionally with demonization and malicious untruth on the Internet.

The job that Republican congressional candidate in Maryland, Kenneth R. Timmerman, attempted to do on me with the help of an ex-friend of mine,

Howard Phillips of the Constitution Party and Washington’s Conservative Caucus, in a piece for the Richard Mellon Scaife-financed Accuracy in Media entitled,“Tehran TV Loves Ron Paul,” is a case in point. This goes back to an article I wrote in 2007.

Timmerman threatened to sue me if I didn’t withdraw the piece. I didn’t withdraw. He then resorted to the sort of thing that appeared this year in Accuracy in Media.

This is the way it is. I have since commented on Timmerman in a radio broadcast of September 5th, 2012. I have also responded to Howard Phillips in writing.

You can evaluate the evidence for yourself on what is going on here. Mantiq al-Tayr covered some of these shenanigans in Stealth Zionism.

What is important to see here is the extent to which the American Right specifically, and the American political and journalistic enterprise generally, has been hijacked by these Zionist Agents of Influence.

This even includes elements of the Libertarian Party, as I recently demonstrated in my piece on Wayne Allyn Root.
It all points to Israel.
Lucifer

Le Tampon, Reunion

#134897 Jun 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very quiet for me right now, isn't it, Lucifer?
You have a boring life, slave.

Since: Mar 14

Coorparoo, Australia

#134898 Jun 26, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your sick sadomasochistic fantasies; a lowly maggot showing his hostility and anger at his lack of personal power. But the truth is Anglicans, Catholics, Free Masons and Jews are all better than you and much more successful.
How is it that someone as brilliant as you remains chronically unemployed and watched?
unmatched is the sadness. Oscar wild once said the outrageous soul that speaks covers the perfect ground.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134900 Jun 26, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
Kindly read the message again lumpkin
yo will note the post is a copy of a Q & A between
Mark Dankof & Kourosh Ziabari
>
But if yo aint deduced or come to accept that 911 was a Bush mob + Mossad orchestration by now yo should give up perusal o this forum..........cos yo intelligence level is severely
sub standard .....
>
LISTEN VT RADIO | JOIN TEAM VT | SIGN UP DAILY NEWSLETTER
VETERANS TODAY ON : FACEBOOK | TWITTER | VT FORUM
Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 | Posted by Kourosh Ziabari
9/11 Certainly a False Flag Operation: Mark Dankof
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services118
By Kourosh Ziabari political journalist, writer and media correspondent
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/22/9-11-...
American journalist and radio host Mark Dankof
Almost two weeks have passed since the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, and scholars, journalists and authors are still trying to figure out the hidden realities behind the “most hideous terrorist attacks ever perpetrated in American soil,” as described by Victor Argothy of the University of Delware’s Disaster Research Center.
>
Israel’s involvement in the 9/11 attacks and the possibility that it might have been a false flag operation with the objective of laying the groundwork to attack Afghanistan, Iraq and other Muslim nations are among the most popular theories which the members of 9/11 Truth Movement have proposed.
Mark Dankof believes that they were the Israelis who masterminded and perpetrated the 9/11 attacks, and believes that there’s abundant evidence confirming this speculation.
On the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks, I conducted an in-depth interview with Mark Dankof to examine his viewpoints regarding the events that led to the collapsing of the twin towers of the World Trade Center, the traces of the footsteps of Israel in the attacks and the reasons why the United States and Israel employed these attacks to launch an all-out war against the Muslim world.
What follows is the text of this interview.
Q: Mark, in your writings and broadcasts about 9/11, you’ve talked about the Israeli foreknowledge of the attacks.
Is there compelling evidence to verify this?
>
Do you mean that Israel was somehow involved in the attacks or may have benefited from them in one way or another?
A: I will reiterate what I said on Press TV.
I believe Dr. Alan Sabrosky of the U. S. Army War College is correct.
The Israeli Mossad pulled off the 9/11 attacks.
They had the motive, the means, the opportunity, and the network in the domestic United States to keep their involvement from public exposure.
As Dr. Sabrosky puts it,“It is 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.”
It was my broadcast colleague, Mark Glenn of The Ugly Truth, who did the initial exclusive interview on the air with Sabrosky, when the Good Doctor finally went public with what he knew.
That single broadcast was the pivotal event on the airwaves internationally which began the process of unraveling the essence of what really happened and why, on September 11, 2001.
Consider just a few of the facts discussed by Dr. Robert Sungenis in his two-part series for Dr. E. Michael Jones’ Culture Wars (July/August 2012 edition and the current September 2012 edition available online).
The Sungenis series is an extended review of Christopher Bollyn’s book,
“Solving 9/11: The Deception That Changed the World.”
Many of these facts are also accessible online through Wikispooks through their dossier entitled,“9/11: Israel Did It.”
Fact: The BBC reported on September 23, 2001 that most of the “nineteen Muslims” are still alive.
>
>
Lumpkin? Weren't you the one complaining how people call one another names on this forum hypocrite? Get bent bit**.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134901 Jun 26, 2014
Mandela wrote:
>
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Another cut and paste job. Can you even answer the questions you posted?
>
Contd 911 false flag
>
>
Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI noted that the reason bin Laden and the Taliban have never been officially accused by the United States for orchestrating 9/11 is “because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”
Dick Cheney stated in an interview with Tony Snow on March 26, 2006 that “We’ve never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11.
That evidence has never been forthcoming.” Robert Muller of the FBI admitted the same when he stated that,“In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper either here in the U. S. or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere that mentioned any aspect of the September 11th plot.”
Fact: Zionist Jew and Netanyahu pal, Larry Silverstein, obtained the lease for the Twin Towers just ten weeks before 9/11.
He doubled the insurance and included a clause for “terrorists’ acts.”
When it came time to collect, Silverstein claimed there were two incidents of “terror” since two buildings were hit by planes, which allowed him to seek for double indemnity.
His victory in court was overseen by Zionist Jew Michael B. Mukasey.
Silverstein later gave conflicting accounts of why he was not eating breakfast at the Windows of the World restaurant at the Twin Towers on 9/11, a complete departure from his usual routine.
Or why his son, Roger, and daughter, Lisa did not show up for work as usual at the World Trade Center on that fateful morning.
Take a look at what Bollyn, Sungenis, and Wikispooks chronicle about the astounding list of high-profile Zionist Jews connected to the Twin Tower complex who were all conveniently missing from the area on 9/11.
Frank Lowy; Lewis Eisenberg; Ronald S. Lauder; Jules Kroll; Jerome Hauer.
This is all especially interesting given the Jerusalem Post report that the foreign ministry of Israel had the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to be in the area of the Twin Towers or the Pentagon at the time of the attacks, yet only one Israeli is known to have died that morning.
How did all of these Jews know to be absent that morning?
>
Maybe it has something to do with the admission of Jewish-run company Odigo [later purchased by Comverse Infosys, an Israeli company which specializes in phone and wiretapping] which had offices two blocks from the Twin Towers, that two of its employees received instant messages warning of a large-scale attack two hours before the planes hit the Twin Towers.
The Israeli newspaper, Haaretz, carried the story.
Two weeks after 9/11, the Vice President of Odigo, Alex Diamandis stated,
“The messages said something big was going to happen in a certain amount of time, and it did–almost to the minute.” Bollyn and Sungenis note another oddity in all of this: the Israeli company, ZIM, which vacated its 10,000 square foot office space in the North Twin Tower only a few days before 9/11 even though the company lease ran to the end of 2001, losing $50,000 in the process.
When the FBI’s Michael Dick began an investigation of this suspicious activity, Michael Chertoff removed him from the case.
The hag hiding under the name mandela is back. Get bent db. You know nothing about 911 except what some guy on the internet tells you.
We know that British soldier who was hacked to death in the street for allah was all a conspiracy, his wife and kids were in on it. It wasn't Islamists who killed him for allah, it was the British government. I read it on the internet.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134902 Jun 26, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Kindly read the message again lumpkin
yo will note the post is a copy of a Q & A between
Mark Dankof & Kourosh Ziabari
>
But if yo aint deduced or come to accept that 911 was a Bush mob + Mossad orchestration by now yo should give up perusal o this forum..........cos yo intelligence level is severely
sub standard .....
>
LISTEN VT RADIO | JOIN TEAM VT | SIGN UP DAILY NEWSLETTER
VETERANS TODAY ON : FACEBOOK | TWITTER | VT FORUM
Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 | Posted by Kourosh Ziabari
9/11 Certainly a False Flag Operation: Mark Dankof
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services118
By Kourosh Ziabari political journalist, writer and media correspondent
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/22/9-11-...
American journalist and radio host Mark Dankof
Almost two weeks have passed since the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, and scholars, journalists and authors are still trying to figure out the hidden realities behind the “most hideous terrorist attacks ever perpetrated in American soil,” as described by Victor Argothy of the University of Delware’s Disaster Research Center.
>
Israel’s involvement in the 9/11 attacks and the possibility that it might have been a false flag operation with the objective of laying the groundwork to attack Afghanistan, Iraq and other Muslim nations are among the most popular theories which the members of 9/11 Truth Movement have proposed.
Mark Dankof believes that they were the Israelis who masterminded and perpetrated the 9/11 attacks, and believes that there’s abundant evidence confirming this speculation.
On the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks, I conducted an in-depth interview with Mark Dankof to examine his viewpoints regarding the events that led to the collapsing of the twin towers of the World Trade Center, the traces of the footsteps of Israel in the attacks and the reasons why the United States and Israel employed these attacks to launch an all-out war against the Muslim world.
What follows is the text of this interview.
Q: Mark, in your writings and broadcasts about 9/11, you’ve talked about the Israeli foreknowledge of the attacks.
Is there compelling evidence to verify this?
>
Do you mean that Israel was somehow involved in the attacks or may have benefited from them in one way or another?
A: I will reiterate what I said on Press TV.
I believe Dr. Alan Sabrosky of the U. S. Army War College is correct.
The Israeli Mossad pulled off the 9/11 attacks.
They had the motive, the means, the opportunity, and the network in the domestic United States to keep their involvement from public exposure.
As Dr. Sabrosky puts it,“It is 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.”
It was my broadcast colleague, Mark Glenn of The Ugly Truth, who did the initial exclusive interview on the air with Sabrosky, when the Good Doctor finally went public with what he knew.
That single broadcast was the pivotal event on the airwaves internationally which began the process of unraveling the essence of what really happened and why, on September 11, 2001.
Consider just a few of the facts discussed by Dr. Robert Sungenis in his two-part series for Dr. E. Michael Jones’ Culture Wars (July/August 2012 edition and the current September 2012 edition available online).
The Sungenis series is an extended review of Christopher Bollyn’s book,
“Solving 9/11: The Deception That Changed the World.”
Many of these facts are also accessible online through Wikispooks through their dossier entitled,“9/11: Israel Did It.”
Fact: The BBC reported on September 23, 2001 that most of the “nineteen Muslims” are still alive.
>
>
Israel is responsible for 911? ROTFLMAO. Stupid minion drivel. You minions are so simple minded. Is it Israel's fault you are so twisted and hateful? I'm sure there is something on the internet that proves Israel is responsible for your sociopathic condition hag.

Since: Apr 14

Auckland, New Zealand

#134903 Jun 26, 2014
Time Mandela wrote:
<quoted text> was banned for spamming his lies !
Ass Born

Reunion

#134905 Jun 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The hag hiding under the name mandela is back. Get bent db. You know nothing about 911 except what some guy on the internet tells you.
We know that British soldier who was hacked to death in the street for allah was all a conspiracy, his wife and kids were in on it. It wasn't Islamists who killed him for allah, it was the British government. I read it on the internet.
Spoken like a true zionist shill sock puppet.
Change your name to Zionist Ass Born.
And come up with arguments, zionist a**crack worshipper, your big brown tongue is not trained to discuss hard facts unfortunately.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134906 Jun 26, 2014
Ass Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true zionist shill sock puppet.
Change your name to Zionist Ass Born.
And come up with arguments, zionist a**crack worshipper, your big brown tongue is not trained to discuss hard facts unfortunately.
Spoken like a true minion. You sure think alot about brown tongues. Says alot about you. Does allah make you think such thoughts or is it mo that drives your minion imaginaton?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#134907 Jun 26, 2014
Eliab ben Benjamin wrote:
Time Mandela wrote:
<quoted text> was banned for spamming his lies !
Good job. Now, if we can only get rid of the French Tarbaby. Everybody but his lover, Putzsack, would rejoice.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#134909 Jun 26, 2014
RE: 9/11 CUI BONO?

If you happen to believe the Official explanation for 9/11 then you can count yourself as one of America's "Flat Earth" dunces:

“Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story &#8232;Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll “

EXCERPT “A monumental new scientific opinion poll has emerged which declares that only 16% of people in America now believe the official government explanation of the September 11th 2001 terror attacks.

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%"

The 84% figure mirrors other recent polls on the same issue. A Canadian Poll put the figure at 85%. A CNN poll had the figure at 89%” CONTINUED

If you apply the same questions to 9/11 as to any other crime, Israel must have been heavily involved

Along with America's War mongering Ziono-Cons in US Government, only Israel's Mossad had the:

- means,

- motive

- opportunity to do the job

Only Israel benefited by both instilling anti Muslim bigotry in America's Flat Earth rubes and luring America into fighting Israel's Wars for Lebensraum aka "Greater Israel":

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

Our Zionist dominated Major Media was happily complicit in deceiving Americans into believing the "Evil-Muslim" myth in spite of the fact that there is no hard evidence linking bin Laden:

“FBI says,‘No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11’”
http://www.projectcensored.org/16-no-hard-evi...

AND well placed explosives were used in a skilled demolition of 3 NY buildings That's right...3 as "Building #7" collapsed in the same manner without being touched by any flying object.

“Scientists Confirm Explosives Used to Demolish Towers on 9/11...”
http://investigate911.org/

EXCERPT “Nano-thermite explosives shown above were gathered from the WTC debris shortly after the towers fell on 9/11. 

Brigham Young University Physics Professor, Dr. Steven Jones, discovered the explosives and joined an international team of nine scientists for further analysis. 

Through extensive laboratory testing, the scientists concluded that the samples were Nano-thermitic explosives.

After a rigorous peer-review process, their paper was published in the Bentham Chemical Physics Journal, which has been endorsed by Nobel Laureates and is respected within the scientific community.” CONTINUED

As far back as the Lavon Affair in the 1950s, Israel has been killing Americans to lure America into fighting its "War on all Muslims"

Only intellectually challenged 18% believers or defenders of Israel's deadliest attack on America spout the blatant lie sold by our Zionist dominated Government % Major Media.

The rest of America is waking up and has had enough of Israel's treacherous machinations and an AIPAC owned US Government
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#134910 Jun 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Another cut and paste job. Can you even answer the questions you posted?
Can you answer why Bin Laden has never been an FBI suspect or Building #7 imploded without being touched by a flying object?

EXCERPT “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”

Tomb continued,“Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” Asked to explain the process,

“The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”

Tomb continued,“Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” CONTINUED

Now let's hear your usual Fact Free simple minded insults

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#134911 Jun 26, 2014
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>

Here's a fact:

There are other threads more pertinent to the likes of 911 paranoid conspiracy freaks such as you.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#134912 Jun 26, 2014
CUI BONO #2

“ Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel”

“According to Ma'ariv, Netanyahu said Israel is 'benefiting from attack' as it 'swung American public opinion.'
http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-...

EXCERPT “ "We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying.

He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor." CONTINUED

Have YOU been duped like Netanyahu said?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134913 Jun 26, 2014
[QUOTE who=“Brevity is the soule of wit”]<quoted text>
Spoken like a true minion. You sure think alot about brown tongues. Says alot about you. Does allah make you think such thoughts or is it mo that drives your minion imaginaton?[/QUOTE]

Is the Turd Government Agent back online?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134914 Jun 26, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you answer why Bin Laden has never been an FBI suspect or Building #7 imploded without being touched by a flying object?
EXCERPT “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”
Tomb continued,“Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” Asked to explain the process,
“The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”
Tomb continued,“Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” CONTINUED
FU, simple minded minion. Where are your facts? The site you posted is only one conspiracy theory of hundreds. What makes yours the "truth"?

All your conspiracy theories end with Israel to blame. That's the only truth your intersted in.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#134916 Jun 26, 2014
FROM THE FLAT EARTH GANG:
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
FU, simple minded minion. Where are your facts? The site you posted is only one conspiracy theory of hundreds. What makes yours the "truth"?
All your conspiracy theories end with Israel to blame. That's the only truth your intersted in.
First, learn the appropriate use of the word "minion"

"minion" |&#712;miny&#601;n|
noun
Def: a follower or underling of a powerful person, esp. a servile or unimportant one.

Who am I following?

--------

Then, Israel AND America's Fifth Column/Neo-Cons/Ziono-Cons (JINSA etc) had the most to gain. and had the most compelling motive: turning simple minds against Muslims:

“The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11”
http://beirut.indymedia.org/ar/2006/12/6287.s...
EXCERPT " Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot.(6) &#8232;&#8232;" CONTINUED

“ Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel”
“According to Ma'ariv, Netanyahu said Israel is 'benefiting from attack' as it 'swung American public opinion.'
http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-...
EXCERPT “ "We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor." CONTINUED

ALSO

Even the FBI ruled out Bin Laden as a suspect for 9/11

Something is not a conspiracy theory when 84% reject your Flat Earth explanation

“Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story &#8232;Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll “

I never said that Israel, alone did 9/11 but it had clear motive, means and opportunity as well as having the most to gain.

Why did Building # 7 implode via explosives without being touched by any flying object?

GAIN: Why did Building # 7 implode via explosives without being touched by any flying object?

1. Who else had means, motive, opportunity and stood to benefit the most

2. Why were sophisticated explosive particles all over the crime scene?

“Scientists Confirm Explosives Used to Demolish Towers on 9/11...”
http://investigate911.org/

----------
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#134918 Jun 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody spending more than two minutes with that professional ball sack dragging Nazi Troll, is being had. Save your time for smarter Jew haters like Putzsack and his black French lover. Make it worth your while. That old coot is whistling past the graveyard. Keep your fingers crossed.
Mandela

South Perth, Australia

#134919 Jun 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
"

Yes we know truth hurts regardless o who it targets....But yo can bet your life zionism and zionists (wit a little help from their friends) are to blame..........
And the home of zionism is israel.......??
>
Past acts of treachery show It usually takes zionist israel decades of denial before finallly admitting their deceptive false flag ops ......(or damning evidence is found )
>
The whole world was conned by 911.......not jus u ..........
>
Dont u know that this one act has virtually bankrupted the US ......
Dont u know that this one act has led to the extinguishing of virtually all citizens rights .....
Dont u know that zionist controlled your government then and even more so now.......
Dont u know that the majority of western governments are embedded with zionists......
>
Ask yoself who has benefited from 911..........
>
Ask yoself can 2 buildings fall down so orderly wit in their own footprints,
wit in seconds apart, wit out being part of a controlled demolition........??
>
Ask yoself can a 3rd building not touched by flying objects likewise fall down so orderly wit in its own footprints, wit out being part of a controlled demolition........??
>
Have u followed the money.........?
>
Had bushe's zionists had their way we would have sunk into WW3 and more ..

So To some great extent we can say we are lucky that no WMDs was found in Iraq.....

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>> And the world smelt a rat ...!! <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <

And refused to be conned into attacking the supposed axis of evil and/or the whole of the mid east nations......
>
But after more than a decade of wars what has been achieved in this is cauldron of deception...
>

Yo are right there be many theories ..........
But basically there are far more people out there, including the administration who reject the official BS than accept it and that alone should be a warning bell.....

Best start looking at the many other facts which cannot be dismissed......
>
>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Rider on the Storm 104,470
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min RiversideRedneck 672,884
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Peter Ross 445,842
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 981,176
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,299
About Times and Laws 5 hr harvey plunkett 1
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 6 hr Mylilsexcrete 19
More from around the web