Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
113,561 - 113,580 of 117,975 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134648 Jun 20, 2014
Any wonder they look dead when you see them?
Petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134649 Jun 20, 2014
virtually

Apologies ... sometimes the message is so crucial ... not for Ratty ... but for my friends here ... I write very quickly and not exactly with care, more concerned with getting the word of the Lord God out there.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#134650 Jun 20, 2014
Petesickie 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may be a bold vermin, I would say do read John 69 below. It vertually warns mankind of the look dead
Do you believe fervent typing will keep them from you, Lucifer?
Godchild

Liverpool, UK

#134651 Jun 20, 2014
Petesaykeki wrote:
Any wonder they look dead when you see them?
Who looks dead when you see them?
Petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134652 Jun 20, 2014
Godchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Who looks dead when you see them?
Jews. They live but seem dead. Never noticed?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#134653 Jun 20, 2014
Petesaykeki wrote:
virtually
Apologies ... sometimes the message is so crucial ... not for Ratty ... but for my friends here ... I write very quickly and not exactly with care, more concerned with getting the word of the Lord God out there.
You're a sickening little minion. Your "crucial" message isn't of the Lord. You only use scripture to prove your disdain and judgement for the Jewish people is justified. You're not even fooling your "friends" minion. They just hate the Jews as much, if not more, than you do.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134654 Jun 20, 2014
Does the Topix-Government Troll Stooge earn its Government salary here on this site?
Petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134655 Jun 20, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sickening little minion. Your "crucial" message isn't of the Lord. You only use scripture to prove your disdain and judgement for the Jewish people is justified. You're not even fooling your "friends" minion. They just hate the Jews as much, if not more, than you do.
Nobody hates Jews per se: People here, however, hate the behavior, racism, lies, intimidation, misogyny, murder, occupation, apartheid, aid worker killing, child killing, bulldozing of Palestinian homes, genocidal tendencies, use of chemical weapons against civilians and much more more of Jews, Ratty.

As for myself, vermin, I've known a few VERY nice Jew-ish girlfriends who were VERY charming and VERY pleasant people so don't come here with your fkn 'hate' Rodent-snout, you despicable piece of shit.
Petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134656 Jun 20, 2014
one more
Godchild

Liverpool, UK

#134657 Jun 20, 2014
Petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews. They live but seem dead. Never noticed?
Yes! In some cases, certainly! I see what you mean now, thanks.
Godchild

Liverpool, UK

#134659 Jun 20, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do talk of the Lord in vain here and NEVER once call out NFL FAn for his constant blasphemous abuse of the words of Christ? You very very quick to condemn my belief in the Lord's word. Very strange, please explain 'USA Born.' Ratty?
Godchild

Liverpool, UK

#134660 Jun 20, 2014
your

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#134662 Jun 20, 2014
Petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody hates Jews per se: People here, however, hate the behavior, racism, lies, intimidation, misogyny, murder, occupation, apartheid, aid worker killing, child killing, bulldozing of Palestinian homes, genocidal tendencies, use of chemical weapons against civilians and much more more of Jews, Ratty.
As for myself, vermin, I've known a few VERY nice Jew-ish girlfriends who were VERY charming and VERY pleasant people so don't come here with your fkn 'hate' Rodent-snout, you despicable piece of shit.
Pete. You are a loathsome, classless maggot. In your heart there is evil; hostility envelopes you. There are no girlfriends. It's just you and your hatred and the voices in your head that keep you occupied.

You are NO Christian, that is for sure! Tell us who is listening and why Jews, Catholics, Anglicans and Free Masons find you, and you alone, so utterly detestable.
Godchild

Liverpool, UK

#134663 Jun 20, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete. You are a loathsome, classless maggot. In your heart there is evil; hostility envelopes you. There are no girlfriends. It's just you and your hatred and the voices in your head that keep you occupied.
You are NO Christian, that is for sure! Tell us who is listening and why Jews, Catholics, Anglicans and Free Masons find you, and you alone, so utterly detestable.
I am extremely happy to hear this emanate from a Ratty Jew like you, you devil worshiping vermin. You don't how great it makes me feel. Tell me more, Ratty: Tell as much as you can .... open up that dark Jew mind Ratty and let the thread see the blackness within: The mind that's totally controlled by Lucifer. Come on Ratty, give a little more of Luciferian thought: more on maggots, loathsome, evil, hatred, voices, Jews, freemasons, detestable, alone,... come on, Ratty let's see that dark soul - provide the thread with a closer look at satanic thought processes, OK vermin?
Godchild

Liverpool, UK

#134664 Jun 20, 2014
don't know
Godchild

Liverpool, UK

#134665 Jun 20, 2014
All Glory be to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation who allows the rain to fall on the evil and the just. Justice will prevail .... those who love the Lord God and recognize his son Christ the Messiah may well see eternal life. Others will simply 'be no more'... no hell just nothing .... be glad! Christ allows all to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

How does the Lord God view those who kill children with burning fire? Jews are guilty of this against Palestinians and much more horrendous oppression through the theft and Occupation of their land.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#134667 Jun 20, 2014
Gobchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! In some cases, certainly! I see what you mean now, thanks.
Aw. It's almost sad to see you address yourself, Lucifer. But then, it's funny!
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#134668 Jun 20, 2014
>
>
>
Last week Abbott stipulates –“no Australian troops to Iraq”

“ What’s this then”!!

Saturday 21 June 2014

AAP Defence confirms Australian soldiers have been deployed to Iraq to beef up security at the embassy in Baghdad.
Australian soldiers have been deployed to Iraq to beef up security at the embassy in Baghdad.
>
A spokesman for Defence Minister David Johnston on Friday confirmed that a small Australian Defence Force "liaison element" had been sent to Baghdad to bolster security arrangements at the embassy.
>
Prime Minister Tony Abbott alluded to the decision when voicing his concerns about the safety of Australian staff bunkered down in Baghdad.
He said nobody should underestimate the threat posed by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), the terrorist group advancing towards Baghdad after routing government forces in the north.
>
"Right now our focus is first of all ensuring that our people in Baghdad are safe and that we have the capacity to remove them if necessary," Mr Abbott told reporters in Sydney.

Australia began withdrawing its officials from the strife-torn country this week, leaving an "essential core" of embassy staff in place.

The federal government has warned there is little they can do to assist those Australians in Iraq, estimated at possibly more than 2000.
ISIL, also known as ISIS, stunned the world last week when it seized the major Iraqi cities of Mosul and Tikrit in a lightning offensive, sending government forces and civilians fleeing for safety.

>
Same story ‘deputy dawg howard trumpeted’……..prior to original Iraq fiasco
searching of non existant WMDS which zionist Israel mossad bleated was virtually on the launching pads there….!!

The danger in the mid east come from Zionist Abe.... not Ahab the arab…!!
>
>
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#134669 Jun 20, 2014
Godchild wrote:
All Glory be to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation who allows the rain to fall on the evil and the just. Justice will prevail .... those who love the Lord God and recognize his son Christ the Messiah may well see eternal life. Others will simply 'be no more'... no hell just nothing .... be glad! Christ allows all to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
How does the Lord God view those who kill children with burning fire? Jews are guilty of this against Palestinians and much more horrendous oppression through the theft and Occupation of their land.
Your gospel of death is pathetic minion. There is nothing in scripture that says people will"be no more". All eyes will see the Christ when He returns, then the judgement.

Also mr. all knowing Bible scholar, the Bible clearly says there is a hell. You're works will follow you minion. The wheat go one way, the tares the other.

How many children did Hitler kill, or the British, Americans, Russians etc? You blame Israel for all evil in the world like you're somehow superior. You're a sinner like everyone else.

Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Notice the scripture doesn't say God will gather you or yours. Guess how many times, throughout history, the Jews have returned to their home land?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#134670 Jun 20, 2014
Godchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do talk of the Lord in vain here and NEVER once call out NFL FAn for his constant blasphemous abuse of the words of Christ? You very very quick to condemn my belief in the Lord's word. Very strange, please explain 'USA Born.' Ratty?
What abuse minion? Haven't seen him/her call a specific population the things you have. You are the opposite of what the Chrsit taught.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min seriously the ori... 539,011
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 258,003
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min karl44 733,088
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min bacon hater 94,676
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min Stephania 599,962
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min macumazahn 226,361
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Naveen kumar 1,108
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••