Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121926 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#134831 Jun 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you're still awake nights, Lucifer. Has your schedule been turned around for some reason?
She hears scratching in the walls. Rats, maybe? She has such a fascinating attraction for rodents. Do you think she found a way to stuff them up her chubby cooch? Maybe a leather hawk hood to ward off the bites? I mean, even a rat has its limit for offensive odor. Perhaps the vid will give us a clue. And, coccxz is going down on the rotten meat. But, the French were never particular about their cheese.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#134835 Jun 24, 2014
Petesick 666i wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak with y!
Are you lonely, Lucifer? Is that part of the reason you're so bitter and hateful?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134836 Jun 24, 2014
This is same person, An NFL Fan, Jim Justice, Ratloder Prospect, CT,-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, USA Born ononothimagin, Guess who Auburn, WA, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA-1 United States, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT,- HabhaRAT Trolls Fixers Buenos Aires, Argentina -Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Guess Who Tustin, CA, Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , Dang It Bellevue, WA, Dang It Arlington, WA,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle.

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#134838 Jun 24, 2014
As I Christian, I was torn by loyalty to Israel and the knowledge that the government was committing crimes against innocent people.
Then I got it.
You would have it figured out too, if you had done the simple research at
(next post)

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#134839 Jun 24, 2014
www.legalparasites.net
If the site hasn't been deleted by GoDaddy, check out the Fed links on the left side.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134840 Jun 24, 2014
What do you think of the Government-Freak Topix Turd Agent up all night talking to itself?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134841 Jun 24, 2014
[QUOTE who=“Brevity is the soule of wit”]<quoted text>
More of your sick sadomasochistic fantasies; a lowly maggot showing his hostility and anger at his lack of personal power. But the truth is Anglicans, Catholics, Free Masons and Jews are all better than you and much more successful.
How is it that someone as brilliant as you remains chronically unemployed and watched?[/QUOTE]

It seems like the Government Topix Freak is here every minute of every day monitoring this site, like the Government monitors our Internet and telephone calls, every minute of every day.
Mandela

Thornlie, Australia

#134843 Jun 24, 2014
>
>
>
|
Original post
DEMICANS REPUBLOCRATS
San Antonio, TX
Jul 24, 2006
Ya know, I've been reading the past few pages of comments, and I have to say that I am truly flabbergasted at how SOME GROWN ADULTS choose to express themselves with the childish name calling.
If you saw your own children engaging in these type of activities you would tell them to STOP IT!
Hell if WE can't engage in civil conversation on this thread I don't see how the world will ever be at peace. I'm not here to say which country is right or wrong.
I'll keep that to myself. What I will say is that this so-called "War On Terror" is going to get a lot worse for all of us.
I truly do not see an end to this.
This will keep escalating until the entire globe is plunged into another world war.
Perhaps a war unlike mankind has ever seen. I feel that eventually, the western world will bankrupt itself politically, economically, and spiritually in this vain search for absolute security.
Nearly 10 year later
DEMICANS REPUBLOCRATS was not wrong
>
>
Mandela

Thornlie, Australia

#134844 Jun 24, 2014
>
>
| Original post – Lowell Phoenix, AZ

Jul 24, 2006

I don't think it's a matter of taking sides at all. War is wrong. Sometimes you are given no choice. Like Israel. To defend thier citizens, the only solution, war with Hebollah.

I just hope Syria gets their just reward for being so cowardly to use Hezbollah as their proxy in their war with Israel.

>
>

Comment

Well now

Likewise so should Zionist Israel eventually get just deserts for using deception to get USA, UK and many other nations as their proxy to do the bulk of their fighting and dying for them.!!
>
>
They are the masters of false flag ops…….responsible for zillions of death and mutilations

Evil has emanated from Zionist Israel since inception……!!
>
>
As Kissenger once said ………A people who experience relentless strife for 2000 years must be doing something wrong…..??

>
>
He wasn't wrong
>
>

Dumb Posters Fixers

Collins, OH

#134845 Jun 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More propaganda from a known vicious anti-Semite? I hope you don't include 'historian' in your apps, Lucifer. No wonder you're unemployable.

Lighten up, Lucifer. I don't hate you. I laugh at you.

Ratty ... yeah... e follower of Lucifer

You speak with y!

Are you lonely, Lucifer? Is that part of the reason you're so bitter and hateful?

It appears you're still awake nights, Lucifer. Has your schedule been turned around for some reason?

Loonie Larry how much do you get paid for posting such dumfarts?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134846 Jun 24, 2014
Our President Obama's strategy is brilliant, don't you think?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134847 Jun 24, 2014
Notice how Obama did not did not Condemn Stalin today, so what does this mean?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134848 Jun 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More propaganda from a known vicious anti-Semite? I hope you don't include 'historian' in your apps, Lucifer. No wonder you're unemployable.

Lighten up, Lucifer. I don't hate you. I laugh at you.

Ratty ... yeah... e follower of Lucifer

You speak with y!

Dumb Posters Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Loonie Larry how much do you get paid for posting such dumfarts?
The Agent Fool is a Full Time Government Agent monitoring our activities, a "good" example of where our tax dollars go.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134849 Jun 24, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
T Hatred and death are tearing apart the Islamic world. The Middle East appears on the brink of wider sectarian war engulfing Iraq and Syria with radical Islamist insurgents wantonly kidnapping, torturing and killing civilians, U.N. human rights investigators said in a report on Tuesday.
Militants of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)group have routed Baghdad's army and seized the north of Iraq in the past week, linking it with a major swathe of territory previously taken in eastern Syria during the civil war there. Violence and poverty are everywhere.
"We predicted a long time ago the dangers of spillover both ways, which is now becoming a regional spillover," said Vitit Muntarbhorn, an international law expert who took part in the inquiry. "We are possibly on the cusp of a regional war and that is something we're very concerned about."
U.N. human rights Navi Pillay said on Monday forces allied with ISIL in northern Iraq had almost certainly committed war crimes by executing hundreds of non-combatant men over the past five days.
A report presented on Tuesday to the U.N. Human Rights Council said foreign Sunni jihadi militants and funds had poured into Syria where rebel factions including ISIL were wantonly abusing civilians in zones they controlled.
"A regional war in the Middle East draws ever closer. Events in neighboring Iraq will have violent repercussions for Syria," the investigators' report said.
"Growing numbers of radical fighters are targeting not only Sunni (Muslim) communities under their control but also minority communities including the Shi'ites, Alawites, Christians, Armenians, Druze and Kurds," it said of Syria.Nothing can stop the killing among the Muslim sects.
Saudi Arabia, our ally, is financing ISIS in Syria and Iraq.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134850 Jun 24, 2014
[QUOTE who=“Brevity is the soule of wit”]A cautious KUDOS for Abbas.
Palestinian Leader Pledges to Hold Abductors of Israeli Teenagers to Account
New York Times
JUNE 18, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/19/world/middl...
JERUSALEM — President Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinian Authority on Wednesday strongly denounced the kidnappers of three Israeli teenagers who went missing in the West Bank six days ago and said he would hold the perpetrators accountable.
“Those who kidnapped the three teenagers want to destroy us,” he said at an Organization of Islamic Cooperation meeting in Jidda, Saudi Arabia. The speech was carried live on Palestinian television and other Arabic channels.
Mr. Abbas did not say who he thought might be behind the kidnapping. But Israel asserts that the party responsible is Hamas, the Islamic militant group that dominates Gaza and that recently signed a reconciliation pact with the Palestine Liberation Organization, which is dominated by Mr. Abbas’s mainstream Fatah faction and serves as the authority’s political umbrella.
Israeli troops detained Abdel Aziz Dweik, the speaker of the Palestinian Parliament, on Monday at his home in the West Bank city of Hebron.
Mr. Abbas told the conference that the Palestinian Authority was working with Israel to help find the missing teenagers, one of whom also holds United States citizenship.
“They are human beings and we are looking for them and we will hold their kidnappers accountable, whoever they are,” he said. While Hamas has criticized the authority’s security coordination with Israel, Mr. Abbas defended it, saying it is “in our interest and for our protection.”
Hamas Attacks 'Harmful' Abbas for Condemning Kidnappings
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Hamas condemns Abbas for defending cooperation with IDF in rescue op. to find kidnapped teens as 'unity' starts to unravel.
Hamas lost no time taking Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas to task on Wednesday, just after Abbas condemned the kidnappers of the three Israeli teenagers, who he said "want to destroy" the PA.
In the statement, Abbas defended the cooperation between PA security forces and the IDF in the rescue operation, saying "the kidnapped are human beings like us. It is in our interest to have security coordination with Israel because that would help protect us. I say it frankly, we will never have another Intifada - that would destroy us."
In response, Hamas spokesperson Sami Abu Zuhri released a statement criticizing Abbas.
"President Abbas's statements on security coordination with Israel are unjustified, harmful to Palestinian reconciliation...and a psychological blow to the thousands of Palestinian prisoners suffering a slow death in the occupation's jails," Zuhri, reports AFP.
[/QUOTE]

The people here don't like you.
Mandela

Thornlie, Australia

#134851 Jun 24, 2014
USMC Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hezbollah killed 250 US Marines in beirut. Implicated in the attack on Khobar Towers, the USS Cole etc"
And when ALL this things were happening - along with Iran taking our American citicens hostage in 1979 - America did nothing! We didn't bomb anyone - we didn't go to war over it - Why? Because the "International Community" would have been upset. Why were they NOT upset when all these things were happening to OUR people - but they get upset when someone finnaly does something for stopping it!
Talk about a ONE SIDED view most of the world has.
>
>

All now known to be zionist israel false flag operations
and many ore too........
>
>
Mandela

Thornlie, Australia

#134852 Jun 24, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
Our President Obama's strategy is brilliant, don't you think?
>
>

Stategy ......wot strategy ??

>
>
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#134854 Jun 25, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
All now known to be zionist israel false flag operations
and many ore too........
>
>
Sure bean-brain Mandela's a dead terrorist. Why aren't you?
ocxz

Reunion

#134860 Jun 25, 2014
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Opinion/Columnist...

A significant shift in political dynamics related to the Middle East took place in Detroit last weekend where the Presbyterian Church of the United States voted to withdraw its investments in three companies that profit from sales to organizations involved in the Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands – Caterpillar, Motorola and Hewlett-Packard.

This was a significant milestone on the path toward a critical destination that has made Palestinian-Israeli peace-making impossible: holding Israel accountable to universally accepted standards of law and morality for its occupation practices, and drawing a clear line between Western support for Israel in its pre-1967 borders and the unacceptable colonial and apartheid-like practices of the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134861 Jun 25, 2014
And the Government Topix Turd troll is on Vacation. Even Government Extremists need time off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Chris Rather 104,609
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 6 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 7 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 8 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 8 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web