Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121926 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#134759 Jun 22, 2014
GobChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Listen, Ratty, verminous freak and paid Jew troll. Petesaykike has no 'phony' aliases, just GodChild whereas you, rodent-snout hide behind 40+ aliases and actually believe the thread in unaware LOL
You're a weak little sort of man, aren't you, Lucifer? They're watching.

An NFL Fan

USA

#134760 Jun 22, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's indeed a spoof and straight out of the butt and mind of the devil!
The voices are becoming more and more palpable, aren't they,Lucifer?
Godchild

Prescot, UK

#134761 Jun 22, 2014
petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
It's indeed a truth and straight out of the soul and mind of the Messiah!
Perhaps the most important quote before Jews murdered Christ:

'and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32

Vital and so relevant today

An NFL Fan

USA

#134762 Jun 22, 2014
Gobchild wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'and we shall throw a cutter and the curve shall make you swing.' Sandy 8.32
How did you sleep last night, Lucifer?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#134765 Jun 22, 2014
petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
It's indeed a truth and straight out of the soul and mind of the Messiah!
Tell us about the voices you hear. Tell us about the drone that watches and those who deliberately conspire against you. Tell us how Anglicans, Jews, Free Masons and Catholics come for you, time and time again. Tell us why they called you maggot and scolded you in unison.

Tell us how you've neglected your dental health and how you hate the stigma of mental illness that follows you into the night. Tell us who you blame for your chronic unemployment. Tell us about the Jewish girls who rejected you and the Muslim men who inform on you. Tell us how you live alone and how you are being recorded and censored because Jesus loves only you. Tell us the truth Pete.

An NFL Fan

USA

#134769 Jun 22, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only but agree with you, Godchild.
The weekend watch is difficult for you, isn't it, Lucifer? Why do you brag about presiding over the Black Mass?
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#134770 Jun 22, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionism has nothing to do with it. The only way for Islam to ever have a quiet life again is to stop attacking and threatening the people who mock you. If you refrained from violence, hatred and mass murder eventually you would be ignored the way Hindus, Jews, Buddhists and Sikhs are ignored.
But until then, a primitive, pre-modern Islam is locked into an endless exchange of abuse with shocking, tasteless, irreverant infidel Westerners. It is an exchange that Islam can only lose. If Islam wants to be free from blasphemy and mocking, it needs to disengage from the West entirely, not engage with it. Stop asking the West for assistance and then hating us for it.
The USA is not responsible for Muslims killing Muslims. The West is not responsible for the fact that the Islamic world is a half a century behind civilization in terms of infrastructure, transportation, mathematics, science, medicine, literacy, education and human rights. Stop pretending Islam is interested in personal freedom, equality, DEMOCRACY and social justice. Stop blaming others for the failure of Islam as a political and social system that is quickly extinguishing itself.
Just who,are you adressing this prose to, zionist shill baby ?
Islam has nothing to do with it.
And i am not a muslim, so it would be nice if you could get inside your thick empty skull the notion that those who criticize the zionists murderers and land thieves (which you overwhelmingly support) are not necessarily muslims or arabs.
The problem is that Palestine was stolen by invaders from Europe who have nothing to do there at all, it is a question of justice.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#134771 Jun 22, 2014
LOST CAUSE
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITED FOR SPACE
Rational requests are hopeless for our Simpering Shills.

Our Off-Topic gaggle of Fact Challenged Hasbarats are stuck on either simple minded, vulgar insults or Off-Topic anti Muslim Hate Screeds.

There's no defending the indefensible Zionist state that is currently gearing up for another long planned, "Cast Lead" style slaughter under the "Kidnapped teens" False Flag.

Only Israel's dwindling "Amen corner" claims to buy this most recent excuse to further Israel's Plan Dalet, Exterminate & Expel Solution.

Meanwhile IDF (the only Army that doesn't fight Armies) has its Storm Troopers kicking down doors and executing non Jewish teen agers.

Don't look for any News or photos of the murdered Palestinian teen agers in our Zionist dominated media.

As hundreds of non Jews are "Kidnapped" by IDF and random ones executed, rational people are beginning to wonder:

1. What did Hamas have to gain

2. What evidence do the False Flaggers have that their teens were kidnapped by Hamas

Don't expect any questions from our Ziono-Media Monopoly

AND

Don't expect anything but Off Topic, "Evil-Muslim" SpamTrums from our specious shills

Another "Kosher Coincidence"?

“Mossad chief's chillingly prescient kidnap prophecy”
http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.5987...
EXCERPT “Ten days ago, Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario that was spookily similar to the kidnapping of three teens missing in the West Bank since Thursday.” CONTINUED

“Mossad Chief predicted “three teens will be kidnapped” one week before it happened”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06/16/israe...

EXCERPT “Today, the whole world is recognizing and applauding Palestine’s new coalition government featuring the newly-reconciled PLA and Hamas. Israel is going crazy, screaming about the “evil Hamas terrorists.”

Suddenly three Israeli teens are allegedly kidnapped. Israel blames Hamas, and initiates a brutal crackdown in the West Bank.

But Hamas had nothing to gain, and everything to lose, from pulling off this kind of kidnapping.

The only beneficiary is Israel, which wants to delegitimize the Palestinian coalition government. The situation fairly screams “false flag!”

Now it has emerged that the head of the Israeli Mossad actually “called” the kidnapping a week in advance! Haaretz just reported:

Mossad chief’s chillingly prescient kidnap prophecy
Ten days ago, Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario that was spookily similar to the kidnapping of three teens missing in the West Bank since Thursday.

By Barak Ravid
Ten days ago, at a security cabinet meeting, Mossad Chief Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario spookily similar to the kidnapping of the three Israeli teens missing since Thursday night…

“What will you do if in a week three 14-year-old girls will be kidnapped from one of the settlements?,”  he asked.

“Will you say there is a law, and we don’t release terrorists?”
So Tamir Pardo has just won a place for himself in the False Flag prognosticators’ Hall of Fame alongside:” CONTINUED

Thanks

An NFL Fan

USA

#134777 Jun 22, 2014
petesickie 666 wrote:
by Jew 'forces' end ATIONS for Palestinians end JEW TERROR in Palestine.
The night has closed in, hasn't it, Lucifer?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134779 Jun 22, 2014
What do you think of our Islamic World Cup Goal Keeper, Tim Howard, who says he"s born in New Jersey?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134780 Jun 22, 2014
What do you think of all the Russian civilians being killed on the Russia-Ukraine border?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134782 Jun 22, 2014
Obama goes Poland last month and asks them to be calm and then giving them some outdated F-16 airplanes.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#134784 Jun 23, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hell, to be with Allah, after one of your Sunni Moslem counterparts removes 20lbs of ugly fat from a top of your shoulders, pig. <:-o
You're going to the latrine cleaner paradise.
It's full of shitty zionists, you'll be right where you belong.
Lucifer

Saint-andré, Reunion

#134785 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you sleep last night, Lucifer?
Very well.
And you ?
Did you take your medication or did the warden coax you to sleep, zionist dbag ?
Lucifer

Saint-andré, Reunion

#134786 Jun 23, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'll Tell you about the voices I hear. those who deliberately conspire against me the zionist cumbucket.I'll Tell you how Anglicans, Jews, Free Masons and Catholics all came inside me, time and time again. I'll Tell us why they called me maggot and cumbucket.
I've neglected myr dental health
disgusting
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#134787 Jun 23, 2014
I'M SO SORE
Gray wrote:
My ball sack is all scratched up by my toe nails
Thanks
Trim them and wear a jock strap. I here to help.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#134789 Jun 23, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
I'M SO SORE
hard life of a rodent after meeting his zionist mentor.
Sgt Raymond Turner USA

Saint-andré, Reunion

#134790 Jun 23, 2014
"If I were the 'Stalin of America' most of our govt and media would be shot for treason or sent off to a FEMA camp or put to work on infrastructure projects. AIPAC and the Rothschild’s Federal Reserve would be no more. The debt would be erased over night. Lobbies and all political donations outlawed. MOSSAD agents in America would be shot on sight.
John Hagee would simply be put on a starvation diet. Pam Geller sent to a concubinage in Saudi Arabia. Alan Dershowitz and Joe Lieberman parachuted into Afghanistan wearing IDF officer’s uniforms and MOSSAD ID. George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld taken to Nevada and tied feet-first to wild stallions. Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh cast adrift on a life raft in the western Atlantic at 20 degrees north in the middle of Hurricane season. The entire lot of neo-cons involved in 9-11 would be loaded onto a remote control jet with just enough fuel to make it 500 miles off the east coast at 30,000&#8242;. These are only a few of the just ends for the traitorous agents of Israel.
This country would be cleaned up in short order."

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#134793 Jun 23, 2014
Petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting views ... agree with 95%!
More of your sick sadomasochistic fantasies; a lowly maggot showing his hostility and anger at his lack of personal power. But the truth is Anglicans, Catholics, Free Masons and Jews are all better than you and much more successful.

How is it that someone as brilliant as you remains chronically unemployed and watched?

An NFL Fan

USA

#134795 Jun 23, 2014
Petesickie 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkc off you obdurat truth and concern of a seriously oppresed and occupied people you fkn rodent-snouted verminous piece of utter shit.
Why are you awake in the middle of the night, Lucifer? Did you preside over yet another Black Mass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Happy Lesbo 123,857
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min G Carlin is in Hell 982,369
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min Aquarius-WY 7,837
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 34 min ChromiuMan 6,372
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,560
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 681,926
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 2 hr Guy from Latonia 11
More from around the web