Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#134624 Jun 20, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You sick, sadistic maggot. Clearly you occupy the lowest echelon of British society; classless, poorly uneducated, halitosis, and permanently unemployed. We have learned that the internet is not your only outlet for your mental illness. Do the voices come only at night? Tell us how they came for you.
You do not deserve to live in England. Can deportation be far behind?
They inform, they record, they watch and they remember.
Who is "we", on the dole Jackass Jim?
HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#134625 Jun 20, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think they have planted listening devices in your domicile, Satan?

Oh how we Farted when we ate those burritos .... what a squealing little sound!! "Help !!! Help !!! " it was more than squeal sound? Not on your Nelly. We did more than Farted!! And the Palestinian kids Farted too, bless 'em. <¦-o
WTF, Loonie Larry has poo basjhed his disease on to you, Fluffer?
HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#134626 Jun 20, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a little f/aggit. It is sickening.
Dirty, sht-skin twerp.
Not very original, hey Le Too Gay Poo basher!

Which is your favorite head gear, the yiddy yarmulke, a Paki kufi or a Sikh turban, foreign plagiarizing douchebag stool ID thief?
HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#134628 Jun 20, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fckng buffoon. Every waking moment.
Have you ever been laid?
So you got your fat HINDUSTINK arse kicked raw in the other thread and like a coward retreat to this one,

Fck off transqueer 3rd world, 3rd gender PHAGGOT.
Lucifer

Reunion

#134629 Jun 20, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The weekend is here, Lucifer. I hope you've stocked food and taped your shades.
But your week-end shift starts, buffoon.
Sure you'll be on duty to post your crappy pre-teenager drivel symptomatic of brain death.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#134630 Jun 20, 2014
Faith wrote:
"Australia said last week it would no longer refer to East Jerusalem as “occupied,” because the term carries pejorative implications and was neither appropriate nor useful.
“It is important, as far as you can, not to use loaded terms, not to use pejorative terms, not to use terms which suggest that matters have been prejudged and that is a freighted term,” Prime Minister Tony Abbott said."
http://www.timesofisrael.com/australian-trade ...
Good for Australia.
>
>

Isis have announced "Occupied" Deniers shall face death penalty in zionist israel........

Ozz Foreign minister Bishop now re-confirms East Jerusalem as occupied
7:39pm June 19, 2014

Read more at
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/06/1...

The Abbott government will refer to East Jerusalem as occupied - but not with a capital "O".
The government sparked a backlash from Islamic nations after refusing to use the term "occupied" for the ancient city, deeming it pejorative and unhelpful to the Middle East peace process.

Ambassadors from Islamic countries met in private with Foreign Minister Julie Bishop on Thursday for an explanation, fearing a policy shift around this sensitive diplomatic issue.
Ms Bishop told the delegation that the government's policy had not changed, and it would not be referring to Occupied East Jerusalem.

"She differentiated between the capital `O' as a part of the name," Palestinian Delegation Ambassador Izzat Abdulhadi, who was at the meeting, told AAP on Thursday.
"The Australian government will not use capital `O' when it comes to occupied East Jerusalem.
"They continue to use the small `o'."

This position appears to contradict that offered by Attorney-General George Brandis, who sparked an outcry when he stated Australia would not refer to occupied East Jerusalem but just East Jerusalem.

The distinction is hugely important to the world's Muslims who see the city as the capital of a future sovereign Palestinian state.
It also suggested a shift in Australia's longstanding bipartisan position, which shared the view of the United States and United Nations.

"The territory is occupied, and that's why Labor describes it like that," a spokesman for Opposition Leader Bill Shorten told AAP.

Labor also took aim at Senator Brandis, blaming his "freelancing" for getting Australia into diplomatic hot water.
Ambassador Abdulhadi said Ms Bishop had assured the ambassadors that any future foreign policy statements would be made solely by herself or the prime minister.

"The Abbott government needs to understand that its freelancing on foreign policy has serious consequences," Labor's foreign affairs spokeswoman Tanya Plibersek said in a statement.

The issue has made it onto the agenda at the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, which on Thursday will meet in Saudi Arabia and discuss a possible trade ban on Australian farming exports.

Ambassador Abdulhadi said Islamic countries would wait to see whether Australia's words translated into action, but overall the message from Ms Bishop was positive.
"The substance is that the foreign minister said that it's (East Jerusalem) occupied," he said.

Read more at http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/06/1...

Natanyahoo has announced a day of mourning - Booo hoo...Boooo hoooo.........

>
>
Lucifer

Reunion

#134631 Jun 20, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can detect the hum, especially during weekends, can't you, Lucifer?
What hum, dingleberry ?
Are you sure you've taken your meds ?
A hearing problem maybe ?
ocxz

Reunion

#134632 Jun 20, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a little f/aggit. It is sickening.
Dirty, sht-skin twerp.
poor little fagg*t a** bi*tch, did you get sick and puke your bowels out ?
Good !
petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134633 Jun 20, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
But your week-end shift starts, buffoon.
Sure you'll be on duty to post your crappy pre-teenager drivel symptomatic of brain death.
LOL ... excellent set of themes for Ratty to sing to during his sewer time daydreaming of being a human.
ocxz

Reunion

#134636 Jun 20, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think they have planted listening devices in my cavernous zionist rear end, Satan? <¦-o
Do rodents fear Satan ?
ocxz

Reunion

#134638 Jun 20, 2014
Faith wrote:
"Palestinian hospital officials say a 15-year-old Palestinian was killed and three were seriously wounded by Israeli army fire during the latest West Bank arrest raids, AP reported."
Nice shootin' boys !!!
so it's true that you've had your weasel butt kicked in the other forum...
now you come here to suffer humiliation.

3 soldiers is just a start.
3 little puss*es just like you worthless sh*t
ocxz

Reunion

#134639 Jun 20, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Got Mers, Camel chaser? <¦-o
Do you clean camel latrines ?
help with breeding, surrogate camel ladyboy ?
can get you nice healthy mers free hunky well-hung camels.

Just opt for one hump or two humps.
Petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134641 Jun 20, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do rodents fear Satan ?
Lol ... god post ocxz!
Petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134642 Jun 20, 2014
'With God all things are possible.' Mathew 19:26

I urge all posters all truth seekers to believe in the Lord God ,.... the Rattys of this world will soon be introduced to truth.... the terrifying truth of the Power of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.
Petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134643 Jun 20, 2014
Petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ... god post ocxz!
Freudian slip, lol GOOD post! Maybe a God post too however! Serendipity!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#134644 Jun 20, 2014
Petesickie 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ... god paste ox!
It will be night soon, Lucifer. Have you checked for them yet?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#134645 Jun 20, 2014
Petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
Freudian slip, lol GOOD post! Maybe a God post too however! Serendipity!
You sound particularly mercurial today. Has to be scary knowing that they are watching.

Tell us, once again, how a coalition of Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Free Masons came for you. Tell us how why a psychiatric hospitalization was prescribed. Tell us why they continue to listen and how you know they are there.
Petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134647 Jun 20, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound particularly mercurial today. Has to be scary knowing that they are watching.
Tell us, once again, how a coalition of Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Free Masons came for you. Tell us how why a psychiatric hospitalization was prescribed. Tell us why they continue to listen and how you know they are there.
If I may be so bold vermin, I would say do read John 8.44 below. It vertually warns mankind of those who seek to disparage the very name of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation, indeed those Jews, like you Ratty, who murdered our Lord and Messiah, Christ.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And ...

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Simple but exacting and crucial truths from a messenger of the Lord God whom Jews have blasphemed for century after century. Any wonder the look dead
Petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134648 Jun 20, 2014
Any wonder they look dead when you see them?
Petesaykeki

Liverpool, UK

#134649 Jun 20, 2014
virtually

Apologies ... sometimes the message is so crucial ... not for Ratty ... but for my friends here ... I write very quickly and not exactly with care, more concerned with getting the word of the Lord God out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Darwins Stepchild 879,145
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? (Nov '14) 1 min sanjay 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Student 41,144
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 min Ruby88 53,490
wonders on temple of solution (Jun '11) 1 min Margret 49
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 min Pure Top Massager 572
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min June VanDerMark 603,253
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 272,884
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,061
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,849
More from around the web