Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121912 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134538 Jun 19, 2014
petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan speaks through Ratty and the funny thing is you don't even recognize the Demon. It's the time of, Ratty and you know it. I despise all evil acts by however: Muslims, Jews and so-called Christians but the real oppressive enemy of mankind is Lucifer and his army of marauding Jews
ROTFLMAO. "Marauding Jews"? You are an evil act. Why does Christ return and destroy those nations who are attacking Israel?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134540 Jun 19, 2014
petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
The only terrorists in the entire world are Jews. Others are responding to their crooked hatred and oppression of humanity through Lucifer.
You are a true supporter of the antichrists. Why do you support the killing of Christians minion? Your words give you away imp.
ocxz

Reunion

#134543 Jun 19, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>You probably have already contracted Mers from your 'camel chasing', an activity only accepted in Islam. Western culture and religions shun and forbid bestiality, moon loon. <¦-o
Bestiality may not be allowed in western culture, but still there you are a typical result of bestiality. A mixture of rodent and zionist, not a pretty sight.
Now be a good rodent, clean those toilets, and be back in your sewer in time before you get caught by the rodent patrol.
ocxz

Reunion

#134545 Jun 19, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Did the little boys at your mosque squeal, when you forced yourself on them, Moslem cretin? <¦-o
Did you ask forgiveness to all the male customers you harassed while you were supposed to be doing your latrine cleaning duties in Tanner Flats ?
Being a zionist rodent will not help you when you face a judge.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#134546 Jun 19, 2014
petesickeki 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you learn that Ratty Jew? At the local Christian Zionist Meeting? Cupcakes and bagels for an extra dollar?. I despise Christ, man
You seem more agitated than usual, Lucifer. Has the watch come early? Maybe you should check for them.
Satan

Reunion

#134547 Jun 19, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>It will prove to be a short weekend for me after the rat patrol have come, Satan. <¦-o
yes hopefully the rat patrol will lock you up and have you clean the jail latrines.

that is if your inmates buddies don't get a hold on you.

USA

#134548 Jun 19, 2014
petesickeki 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
? Not of justice or peace or the dignity of mankind to live my fulfilling life: constantly of 'little boys
'live a fulfilling life'

LOL! Is that what you call your unproductive and degenerate existence, Lucifer?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134551 Jun 19, 2014
petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you learn that Ratty Jew? At the local Christian Zionist Meeting? Cupcakes and bagels for an extra dollar? Get real, Ratty. You despise Christ and use his name and memory and life to promote Jew Hatred for man
Another lying rant minion?. You know it's you who promotes hatred for the Jews. You must know it's wrong because you accuse others of it .It's the insanity of a minion mind.

The scriptures define what an antichrist is and you are a supporter. Something else you haven't read. Aren't you a self proclaimed Bible scholor, LMAO.

USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134552 Jun 19, 2014
petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you learn that Ratty Jew? At the local Christian Zionist Meeting? Cupcakes and bagels for an extra dollar? Get real, Ratty. You despise Christ and use his name and memory and life to promote Jew Hatred for man
I learned that from the Bible minion.
Satan

Reunion

#134553 Jun 19, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>The watchers evaluation of me, will not bode well. My mental health practitioner will be forced to modify my medication regime, Satan.
Do you think he'll have to put me down ?<¦-o
You've been to the veterinary lately, rodent, where did you get the money ?

USA

#134558 Jun 19, 2014
petesickeki 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I promote a hatred
you're despised ...
abuse the Bible .
If I had a look around the thread, would I find that thousands of your hate-filled posts have been deleted, Lucifer? Are you prepared for the weekend?
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134560 Jun 19, 2014
This is same person, An NFL Fan, Jim Justice, Ratloder Prospect, CT,-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, USA Born ononothimagin, Guess who Auburn, WA, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA-1 United States, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT,- HabhaRAT Trolls Fixers Buenos Aires, Argentina -Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Guess Who Tustin, CA, Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , Dang It Bellevue, WA, Dang It Arlington, WA,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134563 Jun 19, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
This is same person, An NFL Fan, Jim Justice, Ratloder Prospect, CT,-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, USA Born ononothimagin, Guess who Auburn, WA, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA-1 United States, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT,- HabhaRAT Trolls Fixers Buenos Aires, Argentina -Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Guess Who Tustin, CA, Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , Dang It Bellevue, WA, Dang It Arlington, WA,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle.
petesaykeki wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you remind the thread of this errant Jew. A most oddly despicable set of 'minions' for Lucifer: a rodent par excellente
You've been dealing with one Government Agent here at the Government-owned Topix Website running another Unconstitutional operation against the American People as a method of keeping track of their thinking in these perilous times here in America.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#134565 Jun 19, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does tomorrow bring the watch, Lucifer? Are the demons present when you preside over the Black Mass?
What's the Government Freak here who's a hired Topix Troll think that you(r) ISIS Terrorists like the Ford Superduty pickup and the Humvee to drive as seen numerous times in news videos coming out of Iraq?
Blue Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

#134568 Jun 19, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>

`
Yet all attempts to exterminate the Jews have failed...
/5

and thee jew's attempts to exterminate over one hundred million Christians and "non-jews" in the past 99 years has "NOT" failed,

...and that's because you and your kind are covicted Marxist Commies fugitives ftom human jistice and an abomination to God's Righteousness and to Godly Truths......
Blue Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

#134569 Jun 19, 2014
`

`/5

`

We see the Truth and pro-israeli jews see an idol wailing wall of crazed fanatical gyrating their pelvis to Satan's sinfest tunes,, which is racism and bigotry by monster like you...

~ Why has the world accepted convert israeli terrorist jews as God's chosen people????...

Anyone who has accept jews as God chosen people will never wake up from death...

USA

#134570 Jun 19, 2014
Blow Walker wrote:
`
`/5ept jews as God chosen people will never wake up from death...
As usual, you're dumb and creepy, floor mopping fool. Drunk too?
ocxz

Reunion

#134572 Jun 19, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are put to death in North Korea here. My Emperor Kim Jong-un would use you for sodomy, before your execution.
Kim Jong-un made you jealous because you desperately wanted to be rammed up your bum by him but you are too filthy and rodent - like.
Out of jealousy you take out your anger on muslims who have nothing to do with your demise.
I suggest you join with that asscrawling rodent Eight Ball in Tanner Flats, who will teach you latrine cleaning.
And as he loves animals you two will ram each other like the two gay ratties and leave this forum alone.
ocxz

Reunion

#134573 Jun 19, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Your straight jacket awaits you at the mental ward, Satan. <¦-o
Do you clean latrines at mental wards, rodent ?
You must come across many loonies like NFL, ASS Born, Jeez JustJeez, you know the type who never sat on a school bench...
Hope you don't harrass the patients, rotten zionist a**crawling maggot rodent, or we'll send the rat patrol.
Krackerjacks

Tenino, WA

#134578 Jun 20, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim Jong-un made you jealous because you desperately wanted to be rammed up your bum by him but you are too filthy and rodent - like.
Out of jealousy you take out your anger on muslims who have nothing to do with your demise.
I suggest you join with that asscrawling rodent Eight Ball in Tanner Flats, who will teach you latrine cleaning.
And as he loves animals you two will ram each other like the two gay ratties and leave this forum alone.
You Muslim savages are going to kill each other in your ridiculous Shiite/Sunni feud. There is no difference between Shiite and Sunni, you're both primitive barbarians, throwbacks to the 7th century. North Korea will move in during the aftermath and take control of all the oil. That is Kim Jong-un's plan here. All the worlds Muslims will be eliminated here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min pusherman_ 589,362
REAL Contemporary Instrumental Music!! 8 min pusherman_ 31
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Clearwater 176,760
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 27 min Liam 424
Who will be in the NBA Finals?? 30 min Doctor REALITY 4
E-commerce boom 30 min stephenbrown1 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min It aint necessari... 837,041
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Vinamese 4,083
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 271,264
More from around the web