Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
113,121 - 113,140 of 114,979 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
rting minion of death and destruction of the Palestinian people.
Does this mean you didn't look for a job again today, Lucifer? They watch.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

petesick 666 wrote:
verminous rodent-life. Poor Ratty!
Another stab at lame satire, Lucifer? It's difficult to maintain your sense of funny while being closely watched, isn't it?
CALYPS017

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Rats always look kinda cute driving cars but people recognize them right away and call in Ratslayer to deal with such vermin with immediate effect. Now Ratty, off to the sewer life with your rodent self .... little escapee from Sewer 666 who infects the human world with hatred, lies and thievery ...
Don't you have anything else to do? It's really very sad.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

PeteSick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
People are dying and are called 'Israel.'
No, Lucifer, they're right.You're a sad little devil worshiper. Is the vehicle parked down the street yet?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

PeteSick 666 wrote:
his rodent is, but the truth remains eternal.
Are your shades drawn tight, Lucifer?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

PeteSick 666 wrote:
"J

'and we shall duck down low, and the watchers shall make you fear.' Pimples 8.32
Do ear plugs help reduce the low-pitched hum, Lucifer?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

PeteSick 666 wrote:
"

'and we creeps shall know we are monitored, and the angst shall make you fear.' Bimbo 8.32
We shall nazi and beyond.
Do the walls seem as if they're closing in, Lucifer?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

PeteSake Liverpool id wrote:
"Jews don't like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer."
harry w rosenthal (Jew) 1976
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
We shall not accept the blasphemy against Christ by Jews who not only hate Christ but love the callous murdering of children in Gaza and beyond.
LMAO. You are a blasphemer with your made up god. Who cares what a minion like you will tolerate.

Here is just a tad of what God says about the people you hate.

Isaiah 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

PeteSake Liverpool id wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jews don't like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer."
harry w rosenthal (Jew) 1976
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
And crucially for the purposes of truth and as a pointer for this thread's title:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.44-5
Nobody wants to keep reminding Obdurate Jews like you Ratty, but the fact is the world needs to wake up and recognize the sheer evil and devilry of you people who choose Lucifer's way rather than that of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation
You should believe God not Harry. But, then you wouldn't be serving satan like the good little minion you are.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

worldcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
a miserable 'race'.
Try to keep your little self occupied this weekend, Lucifer. It might help you through those dark wee hours.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

petesick 666 ID Liverpool wrote:
All glory to the Gob.
Describe to me again how you became a 'biblical scholar', Lucifer.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

worldcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about my belief, Ratty. Concern yourself with your own dilemma and get free. I have spent a fair amount of time here showing how Jews are a miserable 'race' of haters and racists and how they are destroying the world. Crucially it is/they are immensely linked with their god, Lucifer. War and misery and misery and war plagues the earth and more often than not because of Lucifer's little helpers on earth: the Zionist Jews.
I don't worry about your beliefs minion.It's no surprise you do not believe the Words of God.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You are a blasphemer with your made up god. Who cares what a minion like you will tolerate.
Here is just a tad of what God says about the people you hate.
Isaiah 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

Is that all the Troll can come up with?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever driven a car before, or even just ridden in one, buck toothed Nork stooge? <¦-o
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Comment again about your desire to own a car.

Is it time for the Government-Troll Stooge to plagiarizer again?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

Dang it wrote:

<quoted text>

How's the subversive Government Troll plead?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you so frequently accuse others of government subversion is you draw attention away from your own agenda, foreign lackey.

BTW, your English is stilted crap because your teachers are inept.
Here's the paid Topix-Government Troll Freak working all night posting to put America into its grave.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

petesake wrote:
All glory to the Gob.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Describe to me again how you became a 'biblical scholar', Lucifer.
Describe how you come to work for the Government.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

worldcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
When Lucifer/Satan or the demons controlling the Obdurate Jew that enslaves you, Ratty, calls you answer immediately ... you're the minion rodent-snout ... we all see it here. It's illuminating and strangely ... dare I say 'darkly perplexing' that humanity can stoop to your depths of depraved evil. Praising the murder of children??? How worse can one soul regress to? Worry about your Words of Lucifer Ratty ... these are the words that condemn you.
I showed you scripture but you call it the words of lucifer? Why am I not surprised?
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you hate me, Lucifer. Do you hate me?
That's pathetic yet funny.
Is that an open question?

If so, I don't hate people; especially those whom I have not even met just because they hold opposing views. In order to hate someone I would have to care about them or what they thought.

Because of the number of vitriolic, vulgar and hate filled comments you and your kindred souls/other Usernames use, you don't seem capable of the same. With you & etc its' the personal hatred of an insecure mind threatened by humiliation from better informed individuals.

Please note the number of times I've cited factual sources debunking your opinions.

Simply review your hate filled personal attacks for proof.

Lighten up!
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, I don't hate people; especially those whom I have not even met just because they hold opposing views. In order to hate someone I would have to care about them or what they thought.
Because of the number of vitriolic, vulgar and hate filled comments you and your kindred souls/other Usernames use, you don't seem capable of the same. With you & etc its' the personal hatred of an insecure mind threatened by humiliation from better informed individuals.
Please note the number of times I've cited factual sources debunking your opinions.
Simply review your hate filled personal attacks for proof.
Lighten up!
Your sources are mostly one side opinions. Anybody can start a website, doesn't mean their credible.

You and your like minded minions have done all the things you accuse others of. Your comments and personal attacks can be seen in this very post. Why do you people need to feel a sense of superiority over another?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

Gay wrote:
<quoted text>

!
So you took the ironic humour literally. It's funny when you trip all over yourself trying to appear smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

437 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 8 min andet1987 4,096
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min RADEKT 256,402
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Patrick 224,033
SIGN of the end-times: the spread of homosexuality 11 min andet1987 26
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min It aint necessarily so 720,275
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min Aura Mytha 5,217
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 min Rama Naicker 4,544
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min Liam 532,451
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 15 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••