Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Lucifer

Reunion

#133833 Jun 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Worshiping the zionist obviously makes me cranky, Lucifer. Is that why thousands of my rants have been deleted?
you are a weak feeble mind, therefore a good zionist shlong polisher and great swallower of kosher goo.
revolting. maybe that's why they get tired of your dirty comments.
Lucifer

Reunion

#133834 Jun 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pathetic and yet funny.
Pathetic for sure but not funny.
Maybe you amuse your zionist daddy and you give him pleasure.
stay off the threads.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#133835 Jun 12, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
And brain cells never found their way to their skull.
Ignorance is a specific quality of yours, zionist a**crawling maggot.
Childish minion drivel.
Lucifer

Reunion

#133836 Jun 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Am i the missing link or what?
How my life is inadequate, i'm a hateful little man, Lucifer?
you are missing link between rat and racoon.
pity about being hateful, that happens when you espouse the zionist cause, the land thieves and murderers.
ocxz

Reunion

#133837 Jun 12, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You hate Jews because you are black. Jews hate you because you are an uncivilized Muslim ape. Kim Jong-un would put you to work in the fields here.
i'm sorry but once again your impaired zionist goo for brain did not answer the simple question :
what do jews look like ? or are you speaking of things you do not know ? again !
ocxz

Reunion

#133838 Jun 12, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish minion drivel.
minion, he who taught you that word should be proud.
so what do you get from being a land thief minion, a murderer minion ?
does that get you a free plot of land in Palestine, or at least a cosy hiding place in a zionist sewer pond ?
Lucifer

Reunion

#133839 Jun 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have had another pleasant breakfast with my 'boyfriend' this morning, Lucifer. Do you adoringly nod in agreement with my raunchous tripe?
no one wants to share breakfast with a dbag.
Lucifer

Reunion

#133840 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>It's only halfway through the week and my nerves are already frayed and my tiny you to watch me touching myself with twezers, Lucifer. <¦-o
lol you must be lonely, i'll get myself a telescope.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#133841 Jun 12, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's you link? Now you want to convince people there are no rockets being fired into Israel from Gaza? You're insane with hatred. You find your truth from shady websites that feed your hatred.
>
>
Even if yo received a million links confirming the truthfull nature o the post
yo fanatical zionist learnings deprive yo of ability to see the error o yo ways........
>

Do us all a favour and immediately link yoself to self destruct mode to relieve
humanity of another zionist obscenity .........
>
>

Orf yo go.......double qik....!!
>
Lucifer

Reunion

#133842 Jun 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when I begin my lunch hour with a fervent blast of barf, Lucifer. Will they be setting up my surveillance tonight? i am feeling so lonely ! help me !
bon appétit,
i think barf is perfectly adapted to your nutritional demands
that pre-regurgitated zionist soup helps with your transit and we can all see how it beautifully transpires in your short but excremential comments.
Dang It

Seattle, WA

#133843 Jun 12, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry but once again your impaired zionist goo for brain did not answer the simple question :
what do jews look like ? or are you speaking of things you do not know ? again !
We are not Jewish here. North Korea is an atheist country, with the exception of Kim Jong-un being worshipped as a deity. If we don't worship him we get bullwhipped. We do not tolerate Islam here; you would be sent to the mountains and your beliefs would be restructured with hard labour, until you died here.
crusty

Bangor, ME

#133846 Jun 13, 2014
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
i pity you zionist a** licking worm.
man those sunni and shia really know how to party , in Syria and Iraq.
Blame the zionists ...???

Nafedh said that he knew his son was affiliated with ISIS in Gaza because Wadih was personally and intellectually convinced of the need to perform jihad, but Nafedh said that he didn’t know that his son would go to Syria to fight there. Wadih left in secret without telling anyone.

Nafedh said that his son traveled to Syria because he was being pursued by security agents in the Gaza government for launching rockets at Israel.“Hamas’ Internal Security Agency arrested my son more than six times. The last time, he was severely tortured in prison and required physical treatment that lasted two months,” he said.

He noted that Wadih had tried to enter Egypt through an underground tunnel, but was arrested in the city of al-Arish. He was tried and imprisoned for two months in an Egyptian prison, forcing his father to pay $2,000 bail to release him.

Nafedh said that his son communicated with him via Skype and expressed his happiness living within ISIS ranks under Islamic law there.

“Wadih used to tell me some of the things they did in Syria. He once told me that he killed dozens of Iranian fighters who were fighting alongside the Syrian regime,” he said. Nafedh added that he always asked his son to return to Gaza, but his son insisted on staying for fear of being arrested again and put in Gaza’s prisons.

Communication with his son stopped completely about two months ago. At that time, an acquaintance in Aleppo told Nafedh that his son was killed by a Syrian regime sniper.

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/201...
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133857 Jun 13, 2014
crusty wrote:
<quoted text>man those sunni and shia really know how to party , in Syria and Iraq.
Blame the zionists ...???
Nafedh said that he knew his son was affiliated with ISIS in Gaza because Wadih was personally and intellectually convinced of the need to perform jihad, but Nafedh said that he didn’t know that his son would go to Syria to fight there. Wadih left in secret without telling anyone.
Nafedh said that his son traveled to Syria because he was being pursued by security agents in the Gaza government for launching rockets at Israel.“Hamas’ Internal Security Agency arrested my son more than six times. The last time, he was severely tortured in prison and required physical treatment that lasted two months,” he said.
He noted that Wadih had tried to enter Egypt through an underground tunnel, but was arrested in the city of al-Arish. He was tried and imprisoned for two months in an Egyptian prison, forcing his father to pay $2,000 bail to release him.
Nafedh said that his son communicated with him via Skype and expressed his happiness living within ISIS ranks under Islamic law there.
“Wadih used to tell me some of the things they did in Syria. He once told me that he killed dozens of Iranian fighters who were fighting alongside the Syrian regime,” he said. Nafedh added that he always asked his son to return to Gaza, but his son insisted on staying for fear of being arrested again and put in Gaza’s prisons.
Communication with his son stopped completely about two months ago. At that time, an acquaintance in Aleppo told Nafedh that his son was killed by a Syrian regime sniper.
Stay connected. Sign up for our daily newsletter.

Connected, via US Government expense?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133858 Jun 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>We are not Jewish here. North Korea is an atheist country, with the exception of Kim Jong-un being worshipped as a deity. If we don't worship him we get bullwhipped. We do not tolerate Islam here; you would be sent to the mountains and your beliefs would be restructured with hard labour, until you died here.
Please comment some more about "wit."
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133859 Jun 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You hate Jews because you are black. Jews hate you because you are an uncivilized Muslim ape. Kim Jong-un would put you to work in the fields here.
Comment again about your desire to own a car.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#133860 Jun 13, 2014
[QUOTE who="petesick 666
"]Assucifer will be cast into the orchestra pit along with his followers. Gory to the Lard , Great Master of Creation! The only .[/QUOTE]

Your deterioration continues, doesn't it, Lucifer? Today begins the weekend watch.

Are you fully prepared?

USA

#133861 Jun 13, 2014
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Comment on life in northern MN, Vomit.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133862 Jun 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Comment on life in northern MN, Vomit.
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>

The others here need to shift through your literary scats here to see what you mean, Hired Troll

USA

#133863 Jun 13, 2014
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
DUNG wrote:
your literary scats here to see what you mean, Hired Troll
No. Others don't need to look up what I say to you.You can't understand me because you're an ignorant foreigner. Why do you know absolutely nothing about living in the US?
USA Born

Upland, CA

#133865 Jun 13, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .... Poor Ratty! A despised ZIo-Jew and a piece of crap all in one human-rat-shaped turd. Someone pass the shovel please!
Looks like you finally found a job fiiting of you. You should buy your own shovel though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 8,331
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 880,675
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liam 603,561
The Christian Atheist debate 14 min Stilgar Fifrawi 4,056
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min andet1987 6,407
Convert DVD to MP4 - Guides of ripping DVD to MP4 (Jul '10) 27 min maryannie 3
Anti-Gay Marriage Celebs Who Turned Up Gay :) 46 min andet1987 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr waaasssuuup 7,653
More from around the web