Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#133920 Jun 13, 2014
petesick 666 ID Liverpool wrote:
All glory to the Gob.
Describe to me again how you became a 'biblical scholar', Lucifer.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#133921 Jun 13, 2014
worldcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about my belief, Ratty. Concern yourself with your own dilemma and get free. I have spent a fair amount of time here showing how Jews are a miserable 'race' of haters and racists and how they are destroying the world. Crucially it is/they are immensely linked with their god, Lucifer. War and misery and misery and war plagues the earth and more often than not because of Lucifer's little helpers on earth: the Zionist Jews.
I don't worry about your beliefs minion.It's no surprise you do not believe the Words of God.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133922 Jun 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You are a blasphemer with your made up god. Who cares what a minion like you will tolerate.
Here is just a tad of what God says about the people you hate.
Isaiah 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

Is that all the Troll can come up with?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133923 Jun 13, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever driven a car before, or even just ridden in one, buck toothed Nork stooge? <¦-o
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Comment again about your desire to own a car.

Is it time for the Government-Troll Stooge to plagiarizer again?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133924 Jun 13, 2014
Dang it wrote:

<quoted text>

How's the subversive Government Troll plead?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you so frequently accuse others of government subversion is you draw attention away from your own agenda, foreign lackey.

BTW, your English is stilted crap because your teachers are inept.
Here's the paid Topix-Government Troll Freak working all night posting to put America into its grave.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133925 Jun 13, 2014
petesake wrote:
All glory to the Gob.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Describe how you come to work for the Government.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#133927 Jun 13, 2014
worldcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
When Lucifer/Satan or the demons controlling the Obdurate Jew that enslaves you, Ratty, calls you answer immediately ... you're the minion rodent-snout ... we all see it here. It's illuminating and strangely ... dare I say 'darkly perplexing' that humanity can stoop to your depths of depraved evil. Praising the murder of children??? How worse can one soul regress to? Worry about your Words of Lucifer Ratty ... these are the words that condemn you.
I showed you scripture but you call it the words of lucifer? Why am I not surprised?
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#133928 Jun 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you hate me, Lucifer. Do you hate me?
That's pathetic yet funny.
Is that an open question?

If so, I don't hate people; especially those whom I have not even met just because they hold opposing views. In order to hate someone I would have to care about them or what they thought.

Because of the number of vitriolic, vulgar and hate filled comments you and your kindred souls/other Usernames use, you don't seem capable of the same. With you & etc its' the personal hatred of an insecure mind threatened by humiliation from better informed individuals.

Please note the number of times I've cited factual sources debunking your opinions.

Simply review your hate filled personal attacks for proof.

Lighten up!
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#133929 Jun 13, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, I don't hate people; especially those whom I have not even met just because they hold opposing views. In order to hate someone I would have to care about them or what they thought.
Because of the number of vitriolic, vulgar and hate filled comments you and your kindred souls/other Usernames use, you don't seem capable of the same. With you & etc its' the personal hatred of an insecure mind threatened by humiliation from better informed individuals.
Please note the number of times I've cited factual sources debunking your opinions.
Simply review your hate filled personal attacks for proof.
Lighten up!
Your sources are mostly one side opinions. Anybody can start a website, doesn't mean their credible.

You and your like minded minions have done all the things you accuse others of. Your comments and personal attacks can be seen in this very post. Why do you people need to feel a sense of superiority over another?

An NFL Fan

USA

#133930 Jun 13, 2014
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>

!
So you took the ironic humour literally. It's funny when you trip all over yourself trying to appear smart.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133932 Jun 13, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sources are mostly one side opinions. Anybody can start a website, doesn't mean their credible.
You and your like minded minions have done all the things you accuse others of. Your comments and personal attacks can be seen in this very post. Why do you people need to feel a sense of superiority over another?

You again forgot to mention "wit."
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133933 Jun 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you took the ironic humour literally. It's funny when you trip all over yourself trying to appear smart.
Another Night Shift, Creep?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133936 Jun 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>

-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>"To plagiarizer again?" What's that, buck toothed Nork? <¦-o

Does the Government Creepy Troll have another new username? Maybe someone on this site can help you Think of one next time so you'll leave others' names alone.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133937 Jun 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Educate the others here, Creep, on how to use the "judge" icon.
yogi bear

Atlanta, GA

#133938 Jun 13, 2014
Ralph wrote:
If the Hezbollah would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage. Blame the terrorists for depending on human shields. Israel makes the best use of its weaponry to make "surgical strikes". If innocent civilians are killed or injured, blame Hezbollah and those who support them -- not Israel!
Most of these posts are from ignoramuses who have no fucking idea what they're talking about. Some just don't give a shit as long as Jews get hurt.
Have you ever lived in fear? Have you ever picked up your dead child because someone wanted to make a statement against your government? Have you ever seen a horrified little girl who is trying to drag her dead mom awake? Have you ever faced one of those creatures with a gun or a saber in his hand getting ready to chop off your head because he is a proud jihadi? Where is fairness, justice and human kindness in those situations?

An NFL Fan

USA

#133939 Jun 13, 2014
DuNG wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the current record of the Twinks, stooge?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#133940 Jun 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have had another pleasant breakfast with your 'girlfriend' this morning, Lucifer. Does he adoringly nod in agreement with your rancorous tripe?
Lucifer Putzsack's girlfriend has a bigger crank than he has and that was the breakfast argument. Putzsack wanted to be violated by rear door entry and the girlfriend refused. Go figure.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133942 Jun 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the current record of the Twinks, stooge?

Is that the best the fool-government man can come up with to extract information?

In the Soviet Union you'd be known as a Dumb Communist.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#133943 Jun 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Does the Government Creepy Troll have another new username? Maybe someone on this site can help you Think of one next time so you'll leave others' names alone.
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Now what are you talking about, half witted commie cretin? <¦-o
Don't the Agents go to bed about this time?

An NFL Fan

USA

#133944 Jun 13, 2014
DUNG wrote:
Is that the best the fool-government
I
Can't answer the question, can you, foreign piglet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min kent 685,827
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Aura Mytha 26,504
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Jake999 619,750
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 1 hr Johnny 40
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr arrr 985,713
Why some in the south tower got what they had c... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Glorious ECLIPSE coming TODAY @10:45 am in Arka... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web