Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121860 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Tampa, FL

#134006 Jun 14, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you compose a coherent post, Sheilaa? You should stick to dumping spam. <¦-o
Is it our fault that you are, the *sharpest* illiterate ignorant f*ck wit in the drawer, Dalit USA1 MalbarCACA, the illiterate CHOCFACE 3rd world somali Dalit cretin?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134007 Jun 14, 2014
Dang It wrote:

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

<quoted text>

What's wrong, did "Jim Justice" skip too much school?
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>What does a self corrected typo have to do with 'skipping school', buck toothed Nork barbarian? <¦-o

What time does the poorly educated Agent here clock out from the Job?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134008 Jun 14, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:
The rapid territorial gains by the Islamist forces loyal to Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, or ISIS, an al Qaeda offshoot, caught the U.S. by surprise, the officials said.

How much do we spend on military intelligence every year?

<quoted text>
How's "Jim Justice" this morning? Have a rough time on the Night Shift?
-Dumb Communist wrote:
<quoted text>Why does your fat faced dictator, Kim Jong-un have sexual relations with large professional black basketball players? <¦-o

If you say so.
HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Tampa, FL

#134009 Jun 14, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Why does your fat faced dictator, Kim Jong-un have sexual relations with large professional black basketball players? <¦-o
Why do you have gay sexual relations with ladyboys JimBo, Ricky F and and the rest of the Crew?
HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Tampa, FL

#134011 Jun 14, 2014
-Eight Ball- conjoined decaplet wrote:
<quoted text>What does a self corrected typo have to do with 'skipping school', buck toothed Nork barbarian? <¦-o
nok. nok, who is there........
HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Tampa, FL

#134012 Jun 14, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong, did "Jim Justice" skip too much school?
<quoted text>
What time does the poorly educated Agent here clock out from the Job?
This the self correcting cretin making a weathercock of himself in Bush is a hero:

-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake” Since: May 14 250 Tanner Flats

9 hrs ago

Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree with you here NF..........

Very good points here, especially the part about weather or not they want freedom. I think in order to respect and appreciate freedom, one has to earn it.

And our reply:

HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers United States #178151 6 min ago

-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Very good points here, especially the part about weather or not they want freedom. I think in order to respect and appreciate freedom, one has to earn it.

Hey you illiterate CHOCFACE somalian monkey what's the whether like in Tanner Flats?

Wonder if “For F**k's Sake” the cretin retard will get it?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#134013 Jun 14, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:
The rapid territorial gains by the Islamist forces loyal to Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, or ISIS, an al Qaeda offshoot, caught the U.S. by surprise, the officials said.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you say so.
Your fixation on who is posting and adding nothing to any discussion exhibits a serious mental problem. Have you ever sought counseling? I mean, seriously.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134014 Jun 14, 2014
PeteSake Liverpool id wrote:
<quoted text>
Vermin must know, yes? You know Ratty what eminent folk have said about the treacherous Jews that infect so many societies? What disease and misery Jews have visited upon entirely innocent populations? I know you know Verminous rodent-face, yes? Let me remind you viperous evil Jew:
"He did not call them Abraham's children, but a 'brood of vipers'[Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared,'He has a demon'[Matt 11:18]. Our Lord calls them a 'brood of vipers'; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states:'If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did ... You are of your father the devil.' It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today."
"They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scriptures from beginning to end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hoping of their hearts is directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathen as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the time of Esther ... "
"Oh how they love the book of Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and hope. The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revengeful people as they, who imagine to be the people of God, and who desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen. And the foremost undertaking which they expect of their Messiah is that he should slay and murder the whole world with the sword. As they at first demonstrated against us Christians and would like to do now, if they only could; have also tried it often and have been repeatedly struck on their snouts ..."
"Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under the sun always have been, still are, and always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed usury. They also find comfort with this:'When the Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and distribute it among the Jews.' Thus, wherever they can direct Scripture to their insatiable avarice, they wickedly do so."
'The Jews and Their Lies' by Martin Luther.
Now, we must be ever watchful of this brood of vipers, as Christ himself called you Ratty, and be ever conscious of the evil you bring daily to our world.
You still can't tell the difference between the Jews who believed and those who didn't. Christ never taught the getiles, His Jewish believers did. You are a liar and a murderer at heart. That's really what stands out about you.
Before you go on your demonic rant, I'll tell you again like I have numerous times before, I'm not Jewish.
It's amazing how you minions feel you' re holy enugh to decide a nation should exist.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134016 Jun 14, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you say so.
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fixation on who is posting and adding nothing to any discussion exhibits a serious mental problem. Have you ever sought counseling? I mean, seriously.

How's it going there in Seattle this morning?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134017 Jun 14, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you say so.
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>

You can go to bed now.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134018 Jun 14, 2014
PeteSake Liverpool id wrote:
<quoted text>
What's striking about you Ratty, even after been caught out, is your refusal to admit to being one of those who you spend 24/7 defending. My 'demonic rant' consists probably 95% of the man who spent all his life as a monk and translating the Holy Bible for the masses in Germany culminating in the commissioning of the KJV 1611. You say a man clearly of God is 'demonic' and it reminds us, Ratty, of you continual blasphemy against Christ the Messiah..
You're demonic rants tell on you minion.

Matt 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Your pretend praise is funny. The truth sets us free of you minion.
Rats and Idiot Patrol

Selden, NY

#134019 Jun 14, 2014
yogi bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of these posts are from ignoramuses who have no fucking idea what they're talking about. Some just don't give a shit as long as Jews get hurt.
Have you ever lived in fear? Have you ever picked up your dead child because someone wanted to make a statement against your government? Have you ever seen a horrified little girl who is trying to drag her dead mom awake? Have you ever faced one of those creatures with a gun or a saber in his hand getting ready to chop off your head because he is a proud jihadi? Where is fairness, justice and human kindness in those situations?
`

`

what sh!t hole did they dig u up from//???
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#134021 Jun 14, 2014
Rats and Idiot Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Speaking of shit holes, how about that Port Jeff ferry schedule? I'm dying to hook up with a demented dwarf. Not to worry, tough girl. They have rat guards to keep you vermin from hitching a ride back to Bridgeport. Bring your "we" with you for support. Internet Coward.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#134022 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
`
`
You can always tell when a "truth seeker" lol, rears it's ugly head.

An NFL Fan

Since: May 09

USA

#134023 Jun 14, 2014
PeteSick 666 Liverpool id wrote:
<quoted text>
My demonic rant consists probably 95% of hatred ..
Trouble sleeping, Lucifer? Tell me again why you're a 'biblical scholar'.

An NFL Fan

Since: May 09

USA

#134025 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
`
`
Considering your parents are first cousins, that's well written, redneck.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134026 Jun 14, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering your parents are first cousins, that's well written, redneck.

Back on the Job so soon?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134027 Jun 14, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You're demonic rants tell on you minion.
Matt 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Your pretend praise is funny. The truth sets us free of you minion.

What's the filthy Traitor have up the sleeve today?
Northern Truthseekers

Selden, NY

#134028 Jun 14, 2014
goldstone report wrote:
See GOLIATH ISRAEL AND THE FAKE PARANOIA OF ISRAELI WAR PROFITEERS by Max Blumenthal , BY WAY OF DECEPTION , HOW BEN GURION AND LBJ GOT JFK AND RFK , Gatekeepers and SUPERMOB by Rafael Haddock , Norman Podhoretz and Bill Rapfogel.
`

`

Excellent..

LBJ was hiding his zionism and was responsiable for USS Liberty s;auhjter and JFK death,,,...
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134029 Jun 14, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of shit holes, how about that Port Jeff ferry schedule? I'm dying to hook up with a demented dwarf. Not to worry, tough girl. They have rat guards to keep you vermin from hitching a ride back to Bridgeport. Bring your "we" with you for support. Internet Coward.

Tell the posters here on how to use the Judge It icon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Chilli J 52,875
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Holy Pipek 693,456
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 11 min Holy Pipek 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Holy Pipek 992,284
Kabbalahism: More Bull(BLEEP!!) from Satan 32 min Jersey boy 2
Liberal Journalism, the Sh*thole of American Media 50 min sorry buzzards 2
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 3 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web