Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#133762 Jun 12, 2014
Worst Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>

'
Thanks and I have to agree with myself. Very true..
Why is it so fun to watch you come apart at the seams, Lucifer? Tell me how you knew those who supposedly attacked you were Jewish.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133765 Jun 12, 2014
pete sake wrote:
<quoted text>
A Jew is a Jew and will not change in the hateful and greedy, obdurate ways. The world has suffered long and the Lord God it seems has been patient but increasingly one feels their time is about to run out .... I and around 5 billion others hope it's sooner rather than later! Yes they must give up their stolen parcels of land and face where appropriate war crimes tribunals for crimes against humanity.
Your Jew landlord raised the rent again, eh welfare tramp?

USA

#133767 Jun 12, 2014
pete sick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
the Lord God it seems has been patient
Now you're speaking for God, Lucifer? No wonder you lord over the Black Mass. They watch, and sometimes you see them, don't you?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#133768 Jun 12, 2014
pete sake wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel of the holy book does not exist, Lucifer-helper. Palestine belongs to Palestinians not euro and eastern-euro racist Jews. They must leave forthwith... they belong to Lucifer NOT Palestine.
That's just your hateful opinion. Historical and Biblical fact show you're a liar.

Face it minion, Britian has stolen more land, tortured, killed and raped more indigenous people than any other country in the world.
Blue Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

#133773 Jun 12, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>

`

The word "Jew" has been in the KJV of the Bible since 1611. Any and all changes to the original text have been recorded. There is no mention of replacing any word in the scriptures with the word Jew.
`Read and Learn

Any so-called "1611" King James Version you buy today at the local Christian Bookstore is absolutely NOT the 1611... it is the 1769 revision, even though it admits that nowhere, and may even deceivingly say "1611" in the frontpiece to promote sales ... it is just not true. The spellings have been revised and some words changed in almost every printing done since 1769, and fourteen entire books plus extra prefatory features have been removed from almost every printing done since 1885!
CALYPS017

Hempstead, NY

#133774 Jun 12, 2014
pete sake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insolence is a typical Jew trait, Ratty. Unfortunately for you were not talking about British carnage but carnage BY Jews against innocents in Palestine and other places. I don't hold opinions I simply say what it the truth, opinions are for Jews and other vermin supporter thereof.
you need to see your mental health professional today

USA

#133775 Jun 12, 2014
pete sick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hold opinions I simply say what it the truth, opinions are for Jews and other vermin supporter thereof.
Having a fearful hate session with your tiny self today, aren't you, Lucifer?

USA

#133776 Jun 12, 2014
Blow Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
`Read and Learn
Any oks plus extra prefatory features have been removed from almost every printing done since 1885!
Well aren't you a wellspring of knowledge, hut dweller?
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#133777 Jun 12, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I looked at a map. There isno such country as "palestine". It simply does not exist and never has.
:
>
>
Yo looked at the map........!! Loooooooooooooooooookkkkkkked at the map....!!
>
Do yo really know what a map be ........lumpkin......??
>
What kind o map wuz it ??
>
Ooooooooooooooooooh yes, yo looked at a map o recent zionist issral...
>
As yo well know the zionists on their map ave deleted the name PALESTINE
an substituted zionist issral..........
>
Jus another one o they zionist deceptions ..........
>
But yo simply only ave to go to the UN partition maps to see PALESTINE clearly indicated
wit a smally section marked proposed >>>>>>'homel and fo jews'<<<<<
>
But the jews never got it coz the zionists hi-jacked it..........
>
But in reality the jews refused to be part of it ..........and denouced the zionist as a plague on judaism ......
>
The protocols of zion are alien to respectable jews and contrary to the torah....
The only people with land titles going back 100s/1000s of years wuz/iz the
arab/palestinians ..........
>
Blow in zionist only started buying land to settle in the late 1800s
>
>
here endeth the lesson.......!!
>
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133778 Jun 12, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
:
>
>
Yo looked at the map........!! Loooooooooooooooooookkkkkkked at the map....!!
>
Do yo really know what a map be ........lumpkin......??
>
What kind o map wuz it ??
>
Ooooooooooooooooooh yes, yo looked at a map o recent zionist issral...
>
As yo well know the zionists on their map ave deleted the name PALESTINE
an substituted zionist issral..........
>
Jus another one o they zionist deceptions ..........
>
But yo simply only ave to go to the UN partition maps to see PALESTINE clearly indicated
wit a smally section marked proposed >>>>>>'homel and fo jews'<<<<<
>
But the jews never got it coz the zionists hi-jacked it..........
>
But in reality the jews refused to be part of it ..........and denouced the zionist as a plague on judaism ......
>
The protocols of zion are alien to respectable jews and contrary to the torah....
The only people with land titles going back 100s/1000s of years wuz/iz the
arab/palestinians ..........
>
Blow in zionist only started buying land to settle in the late 1800s
>
>
here endeth the lesson.......!!
>
Nope. No "palestine" .. only the Jewish Homeland, Israel...and it's undivided capital Jerusalem.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133779 Jun 12, 2014
2:30 AM on a workday in Oz, and fck-bucket is still up whacking off and typing gibberish.

Quite a life!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133780 Jun 12, 2014
Jesus smiles.....

"At least 10 people were killed in a U.S. missile strike targeting a militant compound Thursday in Pakistan near the Afghan border, Pakistani intelligence officials said.

Early on Thursday, a pair of American drones dropped three missiles on a militant compound and a vehicle in the town of Ghulam Khan...

And on Wednesday night, an American drone fired two missiles at a militant facility in North Waziristan, killing at least three insurgents."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/12/us-dr ...

Jesus ***HEARTS*** drones!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133781 Jun 12, 2014
"The UN High Commissioner for Refugees has condemned Italy’s treatment of a group of refugees who were found abandoned outside Milan and Rome ....

The refugees “were found without shoes, disorientated, and without having been given anything to eat or drink,” said the EU body’s spokesperson Carlotta Sami told AFP. The immigrants from Mali, Guinea Bissau, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal and Syria were transported in two busloads to Milan and Rome where they were abandoned in car parks....."

Appalling! The merciful thing to do would be to torpedo the boats bearing these dirty beggars BEFORE they reach European shores.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133782 Jun 12, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

In a war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized.

Support Israel.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133783 Jun 12, 2014
Soccer is unislamic!!!!!(it's also incredibly gay)

"The anticipation is building among fans of the world’s most popular sport as the World Cup opens this week in Brazil.

A senior Saudi sheik, however, has made it clear that any enthusiasm for the game expressed by Muslims is a moral, social and public abomination.

According to the Middle East Media Research Institute, or MEMRI,‘Abd Al-Rahman Al Barrak has “proclaimed that football (soccer) is an abomination that causes people to waste their time, to adopt the depraved customs of the enemies of Islam, and to glorify ‘infidel’ football players.”

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/sheik-issues-fatwa ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133784 Jun 12, 2014
"A Tunisian man is accused of burning his 13-year-old daughter to death for walking home from school with a male classmate May 28 in Ibn Khaldoun, a suburb of Tunis."

Daughters are unislamic!!!!

http://www.tunisia-live.net/2014/06/11/man-bu ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133785 Jun 12, 2014

"JERUSALEM — An Israeli airstrike late Wednesday killed a Palestinian, who was believed to be a militant, as he rode a motorcycle in the northern Gaza Strip and seriously wounded a man accompanying him and a 7-year-old boy who was passing by, according to health officials in Gaza."

Nice shootin'!
warderig warrior

Port Jefferson, NY

#133786 Jun 12, 2014
Please be aware that jews' in israel are an invention by zionism's secondary lie and deception,

Jews are converts and are an invention of zionism in the same reasoning that jews' are hiding from non-jews the fact their hidden Tin their almudic deemonized books and their Communist Marxist's Red Ideology of/by liars,

Jews' used the jewish man Karl Marx Ideology and Marx's Communist Manisfesto to murder over 100 million non-jews in thier jew's Bolshevik Red Army Revolution from 1017 to 1945,,,
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#133789 Jun 12, 2014
non jew white rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
hi soldier...
My family are the Americans who fought with Honor, Valor and Integrity for this Country's Constitution, so that israel and zionist jews can start Wars and gain from our soldiers lives. We are defending an illegal rogue jew regime in their Holocaust quest for supremacy and hidden agendas.
Israel with their Israeli jews terrorists are endless liars, false flag screamers, who love Satan as his chosen people. And any Congressional elected official that bows and genuflects to the jew's idol wailing wall to gain the right of passage as our Countries elected official is a jew's zion co-rat and a traitor to God and our founding fathers''constitution...
fk terrorist israel and fk those who support their terrorism and their War Crime Holocaust
My congratulations & condolences to the contributions of your truly patriotic family

Don't rely on our Zionist dominated media to show Americans the REAL cost of Cantor’s contribution to Zionist parasitism & War mongering treachery.

Our G.I.s who fill our military graveyards,& linger in underfunded V.A. hospitals while the $ Billions flow freely and quietly to Israel comprise AIPAC's JINSA'S REAL cost to loyal Americans.

America's infestation of traitorous, "Dual" Citizen, Israel Firsters" who sully these pages with gossipy, pro "Wars for Israel" are simply an extension of the real threat to America that is Organized Zionism

This is not to include America's many loyal Jews who are equally repulsed by our internal menace

For example:

“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...

And especially:

“JEWISH WRITERS CLAIM POWERFUL ZIONISTS DROVE USA INTO MID-EAST WAR FOR SAKE OF ISRAEL”
http://www.usa-exile.org/news/0304/13/zionist...
http://www.theweeklyinformant.com/arishavit.h...

Cantor's monumental loss has stunned the national political scope & his bosses at AIPAC are floored. His $Billions and Nationwide Zionist support network made him seem impossible to oust. This is a monumental National loss to AIPAC and JINSA which he chairs.

Cantor's loss follows a string of blows to AIPAC and our traitorous zionists

Has Independent media really awoken loyal Americans to the crushing cost of unconditional support of the Genocidal Zionist State?

All of LOYAL America can rejoice at this crushing defeat for America's PROVEN Greatest threat
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#133790 Jun 12, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I looked at a map. There isno such country as "palestine". It simply does not exist and never has.
I agree, Palestine never was a country, still isn't.. Palestine is a specific region within Israel, named by the Romans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min BenAdam 797,511
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 568,806
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 19 min AN NFL FAN 37,647
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Truths 607,275
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 28 min Grau 530
Young teenies 34 min PDX Dave 3
What is your next vehicle? 37 min dad of 3 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 267,644
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 4 hr Fred 178
More from around the web