Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121881 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

The Levi Fixers

UK

#132808 May 30, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows not what he says cause he is an inbred nazi idiot, real idiot.
Your replies are truthful and correct. Go get them vermins.
What was that, Stupif?

You're an inbred real idiot.

W know.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#132811 May 30, 2014
a wanderig warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

Boy o boy, am i ever wrong!
Today i realize that those people who saluted Hitler are not bad people, but educated intelligent people calls me a Nazi,
You're even more of a lowlife than I originally thought. Now go sweep up the cigarette butts, lackey.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#132813 May 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're even more of a lowlife than I originally thought. Now go sweep up the cigarette butts, lackey.
The good people here do not consider racist Jews as nothing other than vermin, Ratty, now get back to the sewers forthwith or we'll be considering the imposition of another tail - spinning from Ratslayer, rodent-snout, OK? Git ... now .... vermin!!!!!
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#132814 May 30, 2014
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132816 May 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pop Tart here has a Topix history of praising Michael Jackson
mUzi

Saint-denis, Reunion

#132818 May 30, 2014
Information hahahahah hahahaha zionists are real nazis pieces of a camel shitstain and need much more corection than this. Born as land thieves idiots lives as land thieves idiots and will go 6 feet under as a nazionist pieces of idiotic pile of shit. Bon Voyage, soon.
mUzi

Saint-denis, Reunion

#132819 May 30, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
More nazi lies from hitler jr aka Uzi the douchebag. Dont u forgett I am brain dead.
looks like I were abused and raped while I were wanking, camels riding right my little nazi bum??
you like ? you like ?
the camel humps
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#132821 May 30, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The good people here do not consider racist Jews as nothing other than vermin, Ratty, now get back to the sewers forthwith or we'll be considering the imposition of another tail - spinning from Ratslayer, rodent-snout, OK? Git ... now .... vermin!!!!!
He just could not do it. Your people are occupying all the sewers all over the world nazi pieces of sewer shit.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#132824 May 30, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
why can't you ever say you're a proud Jew, Ratty?
Are you drunk again?? Yu are talking to the #1 JEW and my name is Uzi and I am very proud to be a member of the fairest and the most wonderful and imitated religion called Judaism. Nazi shitstains like you hitler jr need not apply. No entry for nazislamist pieces of shit.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#132825 May 30, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You worship Satan Uzin'-shit and that in part explains your despicable and highly controversial racism. So controversial that people the world over despise Jews for being the most racist 'people' on earth. Genocide to create a Jew State. It doesn't get much more racist than that OOzin'-shit now does it????
Sorry limpy petedick but I know none by the name of Satan. Is he or she in your family? Jewish people are loved admired and always looked up for solutions all over th world and may I say so we do a wonderful job unlike idiots like you hitler jr. The rest of your bullcrap does not interst me nor any normal human being and remember that does not include you , brainless nazi idiot.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132832 May 30, 2014
Say something about the sole Government Troll who works this site.

USA

#132833 May 30, 2014
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Jebus, himself, could not tolerate the behavior of such legitimate hate
You're running at the mouth again, Lucifer. That often happens during your weekend ordeal of being closely watched. Have you seen them lately?

USA

#132834 May 30, 2014
Petesick wrote:
I wonder why?

The truth is of course the 'Jews' are as much the 'chosen people' as ants are the 'chosen' insects.
Do you eat during the weekends of the watching, or do you just shove food into your copious colon? You're fully awake and unnerved, and it shows, Lucifer.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#132837 May 30, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism is Satanism by another name viper-head and get checked into a Jew Anger Management course you fkn maniac. Solution all over the world??? Your Zionist Nazi buddies are destroying the world you fkn dork. King Jame Bible of 1611 tells a lot about your 'solutions; and I seem to remember a wonderful innocent man, the Son of the Father of Creation, no less, being subject to your 'solution.' You got a lot say big man but I'll never forget you crucified Jesus Christ. That and a trillion lesser crimes.
Pilate, the gentile, also had a hand in Christ's death. Pilate, the gentile, didn't believe in Jesus. Using your impish logic, all gentiles must be guilty of Christ's death as well.

Blaming someone today for crucifying Christ is satanic. You accuse people of the most foul and evil things. You are a wicked, judgemental minion. Christ never went to the gentiles. You're a good example why.
Dang It

United States

#132839 May 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Say something about the sole Government Troll who works this site.
Here is the man "Sheilaa" posting under 1 of her 46 known screen names here in Seattle.
USA_1

United States

#132841 May 30, 2014
BRITISH SOLDIERS EAT DUTY OUT OF TOILETS wrote:
<quoted text> get your shit sheilds up boys ,,,, he's talking shit again
Shut the fck up and get back to sucking your Mullah's dck, Muslim turd burglar. <¦-o
Dang It

United States

#132842 May 30, 2014
BRITISH SOLDIERS DUTY wrote:
<quoted text> get your shit sheilds up boys ,,,, he's talking shit again
In North Korea, we euthanize Muslims every chance er get here.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132844 May 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the man "Sheilaa" posting under 1 of her 46 known screen names here in Seattle.
And here's the Poster from Seattle also know as Pop Tart who's known to praise Michael Jackson
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#132845 May 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Pilate, the gentile, also had a hand in Christ's death. Pilate, the gentile, didn't believe in Jesus. Using your impish logic, all gentiles must be guilty of Christ's death as well.
Blaming someone today for crucifying Christ is satanic. You accuse people of the most foul and evil things. You are a wicked, judgemental minion. Christ never went to the gentiles. You're a good example why.
Pilate had no hand in in Christ's execution and murder, Ratty and you know it. In fact he washed his hands of the murderous affair thus showing the world that it was the Pharisee Jews who themselves and themselves alone sought the death and plotted the death and ensured the Romans carried out their evil wishes. The blood of Christ is on Jews' hands alone so do NOT come here spreading your bile and lies Ratty. There are far too many in the world who know your tricks well and will not be fooled with your total lack of veracity concerning the life AND death of Christ the Messiah. Today we see more and more innocent blood spilt by Jews against more innocents on the very streets that Christ walked in Palestine...

Obviously not every Jew should be brought to book over the crucifixion of Christ but it was a Jew plot from beginning to its murderous end and do NOT try to say otherwise, Ratty, or I will get very angry.
Dang It

United States

#132846 May 31, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's the Poster from Seattle also know as Pop Tart who's known to praise Michael Jackson
And here's the man also known as "Sheilaa", who indulged in watching Kim Jong-un getting it on with the big freak Dennis Rodman here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min MUQ2 45,004
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Peace_Warrior 618,577
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 58 min ChristineM 445,937
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,359
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 650,730
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr Johnny 768
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,094
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 56,350
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr X Pendable 182,982
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web