Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
112,301 - 112,320 of 117,975 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#132553 May 26, 2014
hatred*

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#132554 May 26, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting .. your father Satan is the architect of the lie but you can't find ONE lie in any post of mine. Ain't that a shame Ratty - for you, vermin?
Yes my hatred shows in every post Ratty. My hatred for lies and injustice against innocents and those who simply seek justice. You're so terrified of my truth Ratty you run like the vermin you are to delete it instead of offering a reply that's not full of hatred, racism. lies, blasphemy, filth and sexual deviancy. I can extemporize more?
Do the voices come to you only at night time? Do they tell you to be weary of Anglicans, Jews< free Masons and Catholics?

Does your resentment stem from your chronic unemployment, low social status, poor education or all three?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#132561 May 26, 2014
Petesick wrote:
'And ye shall blow the effluvium, and the stench shall make you puke.' Red 8.32

All praise due to the Lard Goth, Master of Cretins such as me!
s.
What's keeping you awake so late, Lucifer? Can you hear the low-pitched hum?
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#132562 May 26, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting .. your father Satan is the architect of the lie but you can't find ONE lie in any post of mine. Ain't that a shame Ratty - for you, vermin?
Yes my hatred shows in every post Ratty. My hatred for lies and injustice against innocents and those who simply seek justice. You're so terrified of my truth Ratty you run like the vermin you are to delete it instead of offering a reply that's not full of hatred, racism. lies, blasphemy, filth and sexual deviancy. I can extemporize more?
You're the shame minion. You're so self righteous with your blanket demonic judgements. You show hatred for the Jews and blame them for all things negative, then say you hate no one.

You're truth is nothing to be afraid of. You accuse me of many things you can't prove because you're just a liar, minion.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#132563 May 26, 2014
Petesake wrote:
bucket of fake Khazar Jew shit.
Lie again and tell us you don't hate pig minion. Lying sack of satan.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#132564 May 26, 2014
Petesake wrote:
Jews are attempting to keep the truth not only from their own foolish co-religionists and their mason counterparts but through their evil ways they seek to remove the truth from all mankind with evil and blindness in their demonic media lies.
'And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
All praise due to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation, God of the Universe and Lord of Time and Space!
No amount of Rattys or destroying Jews have power for usurp the unfathomable might and unspeakable majesty of the Lord God. Jews laugh and taunt and with massive spite murder the children of Palestine. Their deeds are well known and nothing will be hidden that was spurned in secret and evil plans or plots against innocents will be revealed and shouted from the rooftops.
You have a dark, impious soul which keeps your neighbors on edge but ensures they will continue to inform on your whereabouts. They watch, they report and they record.

Does your resentment stem from your lowerclass education, your hideous dental condition, or your permanent state of unemployment? It must be difficult for you to be so marginalized.The emptiness of your paranoid existence is palpable.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#132565 May 26, 2014
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/19/world/meast/syr...

CNN)-- The three-year war in Syria has claimed 162,402 lives, an opposition group said Monday, as the raging conflict shows no signs of abating.
The dead include 8,607 children, according to the the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. It said the total numbers included civilians, military members, defected soldiers and foreign fighters, among others.
United Nations officials said they stopped updating their death toll in July because of lack of access and the inability to verify information from sources.
At the time, it said that well over 100,000 people, including many civilians, have been killed in the war pitting government forces against rebels seeking to end the rule of President Bashar al- Assad.
Inside rebel tunnels in Homs Mekdad:'Chlorine gas never been used'
The political uprising against al-Assad's regime started with mostly peaceful protests in Daraa province in March 2011.

Location hidden

#132566 May 26, 2014
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/24/us-...

At least 27 people were killed in an overnight raid by gunmen on a city in southeastern Yemen, residents and a local official said on Saturday, as al Qaeda fought back against a government offensive.

Armed with rocket-propelled grenades, mortars and explosives, attackers in Yemeni army uniforms drove in from the desert on 15 pickup trucks into Seyoun after detonating a car bomb at the entrance to the city in Hadramout province.

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) has carried out many hit-and-run attacks since the Yemeni army drove it from its southern strongholds in Abyan and Shabwa provinces last month.

The West is concerned the group could use Yemen, which borders major oil producer Saudi Arabia, as a base for international attacks.

Location hidden

#132567 May 26, 2014
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/201...

Christians living in Nigeria's north, where Muslims make up the majority of the population, have seen themselves as the primary target of Boko Haram, a group that has killed thousands of people since it began its militant campaign in 2009. But as the group's attacks have become more indiscriminate, killing Christian and Muslim civilians alike, attitudes have begun to change.

"This thing backfired," said Dogo. Now, he said, "you can see the condemnation is both Muslim and Christian; everybody is condemning this ... everybody is turning against the insurgents".

Boko Haram, which kidnapped more than 200 girls from their boarding school in northeastern Nigeria last month, had in the past tried to win the hearts and minds of Muslim Nigerians. The group's founder, Muhammed Yusuf, rose in popularity during the group's early days by criticising governmental corruption and what he considered to be the incomplete implementation of Islamic law in northern Nigeria. During clashes in 2009, Yusuf was arrested and extrajudicially executed by Nigerian security forces, an incident that helped to attract more recruits to the group.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#132572 May 26, 2014
Bobbalinsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Petesake and how are u...
Guess what the zion jew's in Germany did to the German people... They, the German people demanded that the jews open up their Federal Reserve vaults where the German people gold and silver was kept and guess what thee found?... u got it, noshing, nada, zilch......
Guess what we Americans will find when jews Federal Reserve bank's vaults are open here in USA u got it, same thing that the German people found...nothingm nada, zilch..USA will not open the Federal Reserve bank, because of the jews debt of over a trillion dollars...and this nation is not under God. but under zion 's Satan...
Now you're blaming the Jews for the U.S. debt? If the Jewish people were really able to pull off everything you accuse them of, you'd have to admit they're a hell of alot smarter than you.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#132573 May 26, 2014
Bobbalinsa wrote:
`
`
Petesake,...., we know what kazae convert talmudic jews are, so we must defend ourselves against their gog of gog, called satan..
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-19/germ...
LMAO, " so we must defend ourselves against their gog of gog, called satan.."
Where do you minions get this crap?
ocxz

Reunion

#132574 May 26, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article /2014/05/24/us-yemen-militants -raid-idUSBREA4N02C20140524
At least 27 people were killed in an overnight raid by gunmen on a city in southeastern Yemen, r, as a base for international attacks.
Good spin stooge, but here we have information on Yemen
watch "Dirty wars"
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#132576 May 26, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask the thread to take good note
Relates to Ratty and the fake Jews:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.44-5
Now it so happens that these words were uttered by the Messiah, Christ, only hours before Jews murdered him. He had no time for prevarication ... this is truth from the soul of the very son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. The world must take heed and be warned in these times as Jews are in the process of attempting to destroy mankind
You will be destroyed, no big deal and you are not human you are a very sick nazi piece of shit.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#132577 May 26, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why people hate you Jews. Tell us, Ratty. Christ murderers, Child murderers and wanton thieves - tell us Ratty but begin here?
Tell us nazi piece of shit why the whole world kicked you out of every country you took over?? Why your "GREAT" empire is in the sewers?? Why are you falling apart?? Why are you letting muslim shit take over Englandistan??
Tell us how come our economy is better than yours?? How come Israel is advancing in every aspect while Englandistan is sinking for sure.
How come you still clinging to the occupied land of Gibraltar (not yours) and the Falkland Islands ( not yours again) Idiots.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#132578 May 26, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be destroyed, no big deal and you are not human you are a very sick nazi piece of shit.
Just as you will be you ignorant secular Jew!!!!!!!!!! The difference being that those who believe in Jesus will be saved and dummies such as you will be sent into the lake of fire for eternity
danetoo

London, UK

#132580 May 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Just as you will be you ignorant secular Jew!!!!!!!!!! The difference being that those who believe in Jesus will be saved and dummies such as you will be sent into the lake of fire for eternity
Lmao - so even totally psychotic hearing voices - hateful people like "Pete" - who's writing books desperate to get them published - probably writing long badly spelled letters to publishers and editors of newspapers - who either give a polite rejection reply - or they ignore him completely filing letters in the "mad person file"

And he will go to heaven - and Uzi will burn in hellfire for being a "fake Jew" .... Lmao

I wouldn't even "credit" Pete with being a neo nazi - he's too fricking mad even for them to take him on ...

And you've gone quite insane yourself ... Lol ... "Crossed to the other side" ... Lolololol
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#132585 May 27, 2014
Bobbalinsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Petesake and how are u...
Guess what the zion jew's in Germany did to the German people... They, the German people demanded that the jews open up their Federal Reserve vaults where the German people gold and silver was kept and guess what thee found?... u got it, noshing, nada, zilch......
Guess what we Americans will find when jews Federal Reserve bank's vaults are open here in USA u got it, same thing that the German people found...nothingm nada, zilch..USA will not open the Federal Reserve bank, because of the jews debt of over a trillion dollars...and this nation is not under God. but under zion 's Satan...
Hello Bobbalina!! Good to see you as always and the truths you bring here! Excellent points too especially the fact that the USA is a divided nation under satanic rule. The world must wake up to the sheer horror of it.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#132586 May 27, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao - so even totally psychotic hearing voices - hateful people like "Pete" - who's writing books desperate to get them published - probably writing long badly spelled letters to publishers and editors of newspapers - who either give a polite rejection reply - or they ignore him completely filing letters in the "mad person file"
And he will go to heaven - and Uzi will burn in hellfire for being a "fake Jew" .... Lmao
I wouldn't even "credit" Pete with being a neo nazi - he's too fricking mad even for them to take him on ...
And you've gone quite insane yourself ... Lol ... "Crossed to the other side" ... Lolololol
Be quiet roughneck Jew and take your medication .... y'know the ones for being the dumbest Dyke in Christendom.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#132587 May 27, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us nazi piece of shit why the whole world kicked you out of every country you took over?? Why your "GREAT" empire is in the sewers?? Why are you falling apart?? Why are you letting muslim shit take over Englandistan??
Tell us how come our economy is better than yours?? How come Israel is advancing in every aspect while Englandistan is sinking for sure.
How come you still clinging to the occupied land of Gibraltar (not yours) and the Falkland Islands ( not yours again) Idiots.
If it wasn't for the UK, Levi, you'd be still in Poland. Be glad
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#132588 May 27, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestine, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Ukraine....... Jews are destroying the world, Levi and you know it. What's next for you mutthead Zionist demons? Iran. Russia, China? It's not Americans making the murderous and crazy decisions in Washington it's Jews who've taken over the parties with all the guile of Satan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min It aint necessari... 733,074
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Stephania 599,961
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 33 min Falcon 751
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 34 min KiMare 94,675
Rajitkalhe 37 min Rajitkalhe 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Naveen kumar 5,320
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 54 min Serah 69,793
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 538,996
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 258,001
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••