Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#132287 May 23, 2014
DUNG wrote:
DUNG wrote:
Not just with any "American" but Government American. Have you noticed it's 24 hours a day here? It looks like "Topix" is an American Government operation with a Front Management to day?
You're amazed that an international forum site would be open 24 hours a day? You're even more of a stupid fool than I thought, cretin.

An NFL Fan

USA

#132288 May 23, 2014
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more Government, boot-licking Topix Troll Freak how our National Security Agency spies on us.
Us? Do you refer to your starving peasants as well as your filthy perverted 'leader'?

Tell me about life in northern MN, foreign slave.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132289 May 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

You're amazed that an international forum site would be open 24 hours a day? You're even more of a stupid fool than I thought, cretin.
Say some more about your Plagiarizing life-style.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132290 May 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're utterly clueless to American vernacular, aren't you, Mao?
Does the Topix-Government Troll freak here live with any Moslems?

An NFL Fan

USA

#132291 May 23, 2014
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you've been ordered NOT to describe MN, foreign creep. You and your comrades are cowards.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132292 May 23, 2014
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Tell us more Government, boot-licking Topix Troll Freak how our National Security Agency spies on us.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Us? Do you refer to your starving peasants as well as your filthy perverted 'leader'?
Tell me about life in northern MN, foreign slave.
Sure Troll-Freak, "Us," as you are far away from what's considered American Values.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132293 May 23, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you've been ordered NOT to describe MN, foreign creep. You and your comrades are cowards.
Since hitchhiking is illegal in the State of Washington the Plagiarizer here is riding the bus now?

An NFL Fan

USA

#132294 May 23, 2014
DUNG wrote:
DUNG wrote:

<quoted text>
Sure Troll-Freak, "Us," as you are far away from what's considered American Values.
Tell me all about American values, creep. Do you own a car? Do you attend religious ceremonies?

An NFL Fan

USA

#132295 May 23, 2014
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
An incredibly ignorant and useless question.

Your English is typical of Asian education. Why do you lie about living in the US, Miss Piggie?

An NFL Fan

USA

#132296 May 23, 2014
DUNG wrote:
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Say some more about my Plagiarizing life-style.

Since hitchhiking is illegal in the State of Washington the Plagiarizer here is riding the bus now?
Another listless sentence. Your English is as a stiff as kim il sung's rotten corpse.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132297 May 23, 2014
Da It wrote:

Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another listless sentence. Your English is as a stiff as kim il sung's rotten corpse.
Is the tactless and witless Plagiarizer here close to the deadline of Friday's Washington field report?

An NFL Fan

USA

#132298 May 23, 2014
DUNG wrote:
DUNG wrote:
Is the tactless and witless Plagiarizer here
Why are so many North Koreans living in starvation, stooge? Is it because your fat boy 'leader' eats too much? Why don't you use or understand American English?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132299 May 23, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
An incredibly ignorant and useless question.
Your English is typical of Asian education. Why do you lie about living in the US, Miss Piggie?
It's well known that "Faith" The Man here, from Seattle (this is your proxy username too) doesn't like Moslems.

An NFL Fan

USA

#132300 May 23, 2014
DUNG wrote:
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>

It's well known that "Faith" The Man here, from Seattle (this is your proxy username too) doesn't like Moslems.
You're a paranoid fool to believe everyone here is the same person, foreign hump.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132301 May 23, 2014
Dang It wrote:

Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Kim Il Sung isn't Plagiarizing and Proxying like you now, is he?

An NFL Fan

USA

#132302 May 23, 2014
DUNG wrote:
DUNG wrote:

At least Kim Il Sung isn't Plagiarizing and Proxying like you now, is he?
That diseased kim il sung was a swine from hell and everyone in the rest of the world knows it, cretin.
Dang It

United States

#132303 May 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a paranoid fool to believe everyone here is the same person, foreign hump.
Ir is what my political officer told me to say here.
Dang It

United States

#132304 May 23, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
When you drop a set you'll know.
That is about the time when your "sugar daddy" at the mosque dumps you here.
Dang It

United States

#132305 May 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd are you stupid.
There is no gawd in North Korea; only Kim!
Dang It

United States

#132306 May 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was beaten for my incompetence by my political officer. It was a false assumption; we don't have electricity for all 24 hours a day in Pyongyang here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min scienceanswersall 688,411
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr scienceanswersall 35,939
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr scienceanswersall 988,348
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr LEAVE AMERICA 42
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr RFD 619,808
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 3 hr RFD 12
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 8 hr Doctor REALITY 55
More from around the web