Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

United States

#132224 May 22, 2014
Mount Sinai speaks wrote:
Do you know what Jews do on the Day of Atonement, that you think is so sacred to them? I was one of them. This is not hearsay. I'm not here to be a rabble-rouser. I'm here to give you facts. When, on the Day of Atonement, you walk into a synagogue, you stand up for the very first prayer that you recite. It is the only prayer for which you stand. You repeat three times a short prayer called the Kol Nidre. In that prayer, you enter into an agreement with God Almighty that any oath, vow, or pledge that you may make during the next twelve months shall be null and void. The oath shall not be an oath; the vow shall not be a vow; the pledge shall not be a pledge. They shall have no force or effect. And further, the Talmud teaches that whenever you take an oath, vow, or pledge, you are to remember the Kol Nidre prayer that you recited on the Day of Atonement, and you are exempted from fulfilling them. How much can you depend on their loyalty? You can depend upon their loyalty as much as the Germans depended upon it in 1916. We are going to suffer the same fate as Germany suffered, and for the same reason.
Another paid Topix troll? The man "Sheilaa" posts under 46 different usernames here.
Dang It

United States

#132225 May 22, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. At least you have a sense of humour. I like that.
Kim Jong-un had a sense of humor; when he executed his uncle and put his girlfriend inside of a test rocket here.
USA-1

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#132226 May 22, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Another paid Topix troll? The man "Sheilaa" posts under 46 different usernames here.
Not true, I am the paid Topix troll who posts under 46 different usernames here. <¦-o
USA-1

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#132227 May 22, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un had a sense of humor; when he executed his uncle and put his girlfriend inside of a test rocket here.
I can't wait to join Kim Jong-un and have sex up farm animals with Dennis Rodman, in the DPRK.
USA-1

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#132228 May 22, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>They found Muslim men, preferred little boy ass over little girl vagina 9 to 1.
My little boy ass gets sexed up by Muslim men here. More please, can't get enough of it. <¦-o
USA-1

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#132230 May 22, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>What you would really like is a beef injection in your back door, Coot. At least, one more time before you go. Don't worry. You'll never miss it and I hope it's soon.
I regularly get beefed up my back door by Yumpin Yimminy and TRD . <¦-o

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#132231 May 22, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I regularly get beefed up my back door by Yumpin Yimminy and TRD . <¦-o
You must be an American. LOL
USA-1

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#132232 May 22, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that. You're actually here as a licensed village idiot, are you?
No, that's me. <¦-o
Pinocchio Goes to Israel

Amherst, MA

#132233 May 22, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
A sorry excuse of a pig for sure.
wanderig warrior

Selden, NY

#132235 May 22, 2014
Mount Sinai speaks wrote:
/5
"What are the facts about the Jews?(I call them Jews to you, because they are known as Jews. I don't call them Jews myself. I refer to them as so-called Jews, because I know what they are.) The eastern European Jews, who form 92 per cent of the world's population of those people who call themselves Jews, were originally Khazars. They were a warlike tribe who lived deep in the heart of Asia. And they were so warlike that even the Asiatics drove them out of Asia into eastern Europe. They set up a large Khazar kingdom of 800,000 square miles. At the time, Russia did not exist, nor did many other European countries. The Khazar kingdom was the biggest country in all Europe -- so big and so powerful that when the other monarchs wanted to go to war, the Khazars would lend them 40,000 soldiers. That's how big and powerful they were.
They were phallic worshippers, which is filthy and I do not want to go into the details of that now. But that was their religion, as it was also the religion of many other pagans and barbarians elsewhere in the world.
The Khazar king became so disgusted with the degeneracy of his kingdom that he decided to adopt a so-called monotheistic faith -- either Christianity, Islam, or what is known today as Judaism, which is really Talmudism. By spinning a top, and calling out "eeny, meeny, miney, moe," he picked out so-called Judaism. And that became the state religion.
He sent down to the Talmudic schools of Pumbedita and Sura and brought up thousands of rabbis, and opened up synagogues and schools, and his people became what we call Jews. There wasn't one of them who had an ancestor who ever put a toe in the Holy Land. Not only in Old Testament history, but back to the beginning of time. Not one of them! And yet they come to the Christians and ask us to support their armed insurrections in Palestine by saying, "You want to help repatriate God's Chosen People to their Promised Land, their ancestral home, don't you? It's your Christian duty. We gave you one of our boys as your Lord and Savior. You now go to church on Sunday, and you kneel and you worship a Jew, and we're Jews." But they are pagan Khazars who were converted just the same as the Irish were converted. It is as ridiculous to call them "people of the Holy Land," as it would be to call the 54 million Chinese Moslems "Arabs."
`

`

`

Great posting above...

and i'll add, that an israeli jew is a spawmed coward who cannot fight for satan, but runs like a chicken from Hezbollah..

israel's flag should have a chicken head inside their devil star logo..
wanderig warrior

Selden, NY

#132236 May 22, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Another paid Topix troll? The man "Sheilaa" posts under 46 different usernames here.
`

`

`

u've gotta be that stupid illiterate from Santa Monica.... known as "fearless cartoon../
wanderig warrior

Selden, NY

#132237 May 22, 2014
`

`

`

this site 'blaming israel for the carnage" is dedicated to the real Truthseekers who have exposed idrseli jews as thieving war crime fugitives and munderers and cowardly liars,,,
wanderig warrior

Selden, NY

#132238 May 22, 2014
`

`

`

jews want their own nation and want nobody else but jews in it...Send them to jewpiter
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#132239 May 22, 2014
wanderig warrior wrote:
`
`
`
jews want their own nation and want nobody else but jews in it...Send them to jewpiter
mister Pee Pee
do you have sword made of oak wood and helmet made from melona shell?
where do you wander mister brain retard??
Dang It

United States

#132240 May 22, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim Jong-un likes the man "Sheilaa's" fat hairy ass. His baby dick can navigate that jungle quite well here.
Dang It

United States

#132241 May 22, 2014
Pinocchio Goes to Israel wrote:
<quoted text>
A sorry excuse of a pig for sure.
Like the pig; Muslims are filthy animals as well here.

Location hidden

#132242 May 22, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un likes the man "Sheilaa's" fat hairy ass. His baby dick can navigate that jungle quite well here

You seem to know what he doesn't and doesn't like due to what, personal experience?? Guess you let him down huh????

Location hidden

#132243 May 22, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Like the pig; Muslims are filthy animals as well here.
I think you are on the wrong forum if you are trying to pick up a quick lay. LOL

Location hidden

#132244 May 22, 2014
*does
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#132245 May 22, 2014
wanderig warrior wrote:
`
`
`
>
>
to jewpiter..........
Quite so ..........how peaceful earth wud be

>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min Genius 106,588
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min ffj 64,394
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min confrinting with ... 654,312
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Ricky F 183,206
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min Top Gun reloaded 45,270
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 39 min gameboy 150
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,946
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 973,915
More from around the web