Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

United States

#132148 May 21, 2014
Gotcha wrote:
`
``
SPECIAL GROUP OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES COMBINED with HOMELAND SECURITY NETTED A Bunch OCCULTIST AND A RABBIE IN THEIR STING OF CHILD Preverts
They found Muslim men, preferred little boy ass over little girl vagina 9 to 1.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132149 May 21, 2014
CALYPSO17 wrote:
<quoted text>
The barbaric activities of Muslims, which include suicide bombings, sectarian murders in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Pakistan, and Egypt, and kidnappings, rape, and genocide, by Islamists such as Taliban, Al Qaeda and Boko Harem not qualify you to pass judgement.
It's obvious "Faith" The Man here from Seattle is a paid employee Agent of the NSA-Topix organization
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132150 May 21, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right thats exactly what the Palestinazis did and tried to do. Did not work out for them as usual, now its whining time for the past 60 years and the next 100.000 years. See u then.
What else does the Agent "Uzi" from Seattle have to say about the Job at Topix?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132151 May 21, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
Coccyx takes it up the tarbaby bunghole from Jewish tourists who offer him those uncovered tips. He's used to dogdicked Arabs who stiff him on his fares. Tough being a cab driver at night when they only see the whites of your eyes and that lonely gold front tooth. French is bad enough, but Indigo French is the toilet.
Posters have to understand here at this forum that postings like this one are from a single person using different usernames with the Obvious approval of the NSA-Topix website.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132152 May 21, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Boo. No, over here. Boo. No, over here. We know who you are by that huge overbite and yellow skin. Boo. Look over here. Boo. Not there. Here.
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Communism had turned North Korea into a sewer here.
The Topix-NSA Mollusk Paid Agent Stooge from Seattle has an opinion?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132153 May 21, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
Coccyx takes it up the tarbaby bunghole from Jewish tourists who offer him those uncovered tips. He's used to dogdicked Arabs who stiff him on his fares. Tough being a cab driver at night when they only see the whites of your eyes and that lonely gold front tooth. French is bad enough, but Indigo French is the toilet.
It's easy to see that "Faith" The Man Mollusk Paid NSA-Topix Internet Ad Hominem Troll-Agent here has never been out of Seattle.
Dang It

United States

#132155 May 21, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
Coccyx takes it up the tarbaby bunghole from Jewish tourists who offer him those uncovered tips. He's used to dogdicked Arabs who stiff him on his fares. Tough being a cab driver at night when they only see the whites of your eyes and that lonely gold front tooth. French is bad enough, but Indigo French is the toilet.
Kim Jong-un likes little boy ass, as much as Arab-Muslim men do!
Dang It

United States

#132157 May 21, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
Coccyx takes it up the tarbaby bunghole from Jewish tourists who offer him those uncovered tips. He's used to dogdicked Arabs who stiff him on his fares. Tough being a cab driver at night when they only see the whites of your eyes and that lonely gold front tooth. French is bad enough, but Indigo French is the toilet.
Mollusk is a delicacy in North Korea; lots of protein just like semen another delicacy in Pyongyang here.
Dang It

United States

#132158 May 21, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! A Jewish person committed a crime? A Rabbi? Somebody get a priest.
Muslims hack heads off for far less here.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132159 May 21, 2014
CHICAGO (CNNMoney)
Police arrested 110 protesters Wednesday outside McDonald's corporate campus.

The group of protesters had marched up the driveway of McDonald's sprawling campus in suburban Chicago. They were met by about 250 law enforcement officers, including state police in riot gear, and were asked to leave. When they refused, the strikers were taken into custody, according to the Oak Brook police department in Illinois.

Let them protest their 40-cents and hour equivalent wages.
Dang It

United States

#132160 May 21, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to see that "Faith" The Man Mollusk Paid NSA-Topix Internet Ad Hominem Troll-Agent here has never been out of Seattle.
....... >
This is same person, Dang It Thief River MI, Sheilaa Perth Australia, ononothimagin, Guess who Auburn, WA, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA-1 United States, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT,-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , Dang It Bellevue, WA, Dang It Arlington, WA,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle.
This is the female "Sheilaa" with his 46 different usernames; posting inaccurate propaganda as usual for her Muslim masters at Topix here. In her off ours she is a geisha prostitute for the commie mafia fagots in Pyongyang.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132161 May 21, 2014
Ratloder wrote:

Coccyx takes it up the tarbaby bunghole from Jewish tourists who offer him those uncovered tips. He's used to dogdicked Arabs who stiff him on his fares. Tough being a cab driver at night when they only see the whites of your eyes and that lonely gold front tooth. French is bad enough, but Indigo French is the toilet.
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un likes little boy ass, as much as Arab-Muslim men do!
Here's the NSA-Sap Agent Plagiarizer, Topix-Troll looking for new material as this Poster lacks creativity.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132162 May 21, 2014
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

It's easy to see that "Faith" The Man Mollusk Paid NSA-Topix Internet Ad Hominem Troll-Agent here has never been out of Seattle.
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text> ....... >
This is same person, Dang It Thief River MI, Sheilaa Perth Australia, ononothimagin, Guess who Auburn, WA, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA-1 United States, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT,-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , Dang It Bellevue, WA, Dang It Arlington, WA,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle.
This is the female "Sheilaa" with his 46 different usernames; posting inaccurate propaganda as usual for her Muslim masters at Topix here. In her off ours she is a geisha prostitute for the commie mafia fagots in Pyongyang.
It's well understood by posters here who you are; You can go now.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132163 May 21, 2014
Gotcha wrote:
`
``
SPECIAL GROUP OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES COMBINED with HOMELAND SECURITY NETTED A Bunch OCCULTIST AND A RABBIE IN THEIR STING OF CHILD Preverts
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>They found Muslim men, preferred little boy ass over little girl vagina 9 to 1.
Tell the others here about your Topix Agent Government-Troll adventures.
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#132164 May 21, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>They found Muslim men, preferred little boy ass over little girl vagina 9 to 1.
Oh yeah, tell us, sexed up animal farm.
Did you get yourself a zionist breeder ?
Dang It

United States

#132165 May 21, 2014
Gotcha wrote:
`
``
SPECIAL GROUP OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES COMBINED with HOMELAND SECURITY NETTED A Bunch OCCULTIST AND A RABBIE IN THEIR STING OF CHILD Preverts
Muslim men sting little boy ass, with their small penis here.
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#132166 May 21, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un likes my little boy ass, as much as Arab-Muslim men do!
Glad to hear about it, now go to the appropriate forums, perverted zionist shill.
Dang It

United States

#132167 May 21, 2014
U
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to see that "Faith" The Man Mollusk Paid NSA-Topix Internet Ad Hominem Troll-Agent here has never been out of Seattle.
<quoted text>
It's well understood by posters here who you are; You can go now.
m Troll-Agent here has never been out of Seattle........ > This is same person, Dang It Thief River MI, Sheilaa Perth Australia, ononothimagin, Guess who Auburn, WA, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA-1 United States, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT,-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , Dang It Bellevue, WA, Dang It Arlington, WA,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle. This is the female "Sheilaa" with his 46 different usernames; posting inaccurate spam.
How is the weather in Seattle here?
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#132168 May 21, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Mollusk which is a delicacy in North Korea; lots of protein just like zionist semen which i love, another delicacy in Pyongyang here.
Good for you zionist shill, now go and find the appropriate forum for your perverted tendencies.
Dang It

United States

#132169 May 21, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, tell us, sexed up animal farm.
Did you get yourself a zionist breeder ?
Muslim men like you, will have sex with anything that has a penis here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min truth 646,722
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 49,027
US EPA - Mass Poisoning of Population Via Drin... 9 min HiddnNumbrz 1
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 35 min xdressgay 4
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 39 min Ricky F 53,824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Not Him 971,741
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,636
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) Jun 26 Tboyslick125 151
More from around the web