Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121923 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#131991 May 18, 2014
Benjamin Netanyahu tries to cancel Israeli presidential poll. LOL

Israel's prime minister is suspected of seeking to suspend a forthcoming election for the country's presidency to prevent a political rival from winning the post

Benjamin Netanyahu is lobbying to have the Israeli president's post abolished in a move critics believe is designed to block a political rival and strengthen his own grip on power.

The Israeli prime minister is pressing cabinet colleagues to support a move to cancel the forthcoming presidential election - due no later than June 27 and to be held among the 120 members of the Knesset, Israel's parliament - to choose a successor to Shimon Peres, the outgoing incumbent.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

Location hidden

#131992 May 18, 2014
THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS THE HEBREW NEO NAZIS. THE ONES THAT UZI IS CONSTANTLY RAVING ON ABOUT!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Author Amoz Oz calls Israeli hate-crime graffitists 'Hebrew neo-Nazis'

Israel's most celebrated author is under fire from the Right after blaming an upsurge of so-called "price tag" attacks on "Hebrew neo-Nazis"

Dang It

United States

#131993 May 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS THE HEBREW NEO NAZIS. THE ONES THAT UZI IS CONSTANTLY RAVING ON ABOUT!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Author Amoz Oz calls Israeli hate-crime graffitists 'Hebrew neo-Nazis'
Israel's most celebrated author is under fire from the Right after blaming an upsurge of so-called "price tag" attacks on "Hebrew neo-Nazis"

This is same person, Sheilaa Perth Australia, ononothimagin, Guess who Auburn, WA, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA-1 United States, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT,-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , Dang It Bellevue, WA, Dang It Arlington, WA,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle.

This is the man "Sheilaa" with his 46 different usernames; posting inaccurate propaganda as usual for his Muslim masters at Topix here.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131994 May 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This post has been reported for its offensive and off topic content
LOL! File a lawsuit, you coward.

I'm a Christian! LOL!

You fckng hypocrite, scumbag.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131995 May 18, 2014
White phosphorous....

Jewish medicine for dirty maggots.

LOL!

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/6725500...

See how they run?

LOL!

Location hidden

#131996 May 18, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! File a lawsuit, you coward.
I'm a Christian! LOL!
You fckng hypocrite, scumbag.
Delusional Faith hasn't been to bed in 24 hours go figure how "rational" she is. LMAO

Location hidden

#131997 May 18, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
This is same person, Sheilaa Perth Australia, ononothimagin, Guess who Auburn, WA, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA-1 United States, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT,-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , Dang It Bellevue, WA, Dang It Arlington, WA,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle.
This is the man "Sheilaa" with his 46 different usernames; posting inaccurate propaganda as usual for his Muslim masters at Topix here.
You and Faith are both cowards hiding behind anonymity you guys should hook up. LOL

Location hidden

#131998 May 18, 2014
Faith wrote:
White phosphorous....
Jewish medicine for dirty maggots.
LOL!
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/6725500...
See how they run?
LOL!
You're the coward and we can all see it
kihhytr

Pittsburgh, PA

#132001 May 18, 2014
crusty

Bangor, ME

#132004 May 18, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about Money
Hamas' version of sharia is all about money? Please explain.

Hamas,~ are they "real " muslims to you?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132006 May 18, 2014
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

It's all about Money
crusty wrote:
<quoted text>Hamas' version of sharia is all about money? Please explain.
Hamas,~ are they "real " muslims to you?
First, explain why you are here.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132007 May 18, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the man "Sheilaa" posting with one of his 46 usernames, a well known troll on Topix here.
Eaten any Brain Food lately?
Dang It

United States

#132008 May 18, 2014
G0 Le Gay Levi G0 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't happen to be an ignorant Topix foreign fool, would you, creep?
Quit pinching other people's nicks cartooneilaa, you ID thief.
You being an out of the closet homosexual, would not be allowed to travel to Vladimir Putin's Russia. It is stamped on your travel papers correct?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#132009 May 18, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You being an out of the closet homosexual, would not be allowed to travel to Vladimir Putin's Russia. It is stamped on your travel papers correct?
She be a bucked toothed sheep molester with an empty cavity where her brain should be and doesn't comprehend a word you wrote. She's too busy for figuring out who's posting. This be one brain missing MOFO. It's a hoot.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#132010 May 18, 2014
Only 1 poster here again today?
USA-1

United States

#132013 May 18, 2014
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
Eaten any Brain Food lately?
Are brains what you Nork cannibals like the best, commie stooge. <¦-o
crusty

Bangor, ME

#132015 May 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Faith are both cowards hiding behind anonymity you guys should hook up. LOL
and hiding your location shows bravery
crusty

Bangor, ME

#132016 May 18, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
There are different versions of Sharia and you like Saudi one?
I haven't found one yet I like. Now which/whose version do you prefer? Maybe Hamas' money version?
crusty

Bangor, ME

#132017 May 18, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about Money
<quoted text>
First, explain why you are here.
Why am I here? Curiousity mostly how about you?

Now pleeeez explain your feelings of how the Hamas version of Sharia is all about $.

Location hidden

#132019 May 18, 2014
crusty wrote:
<quoted text>and hiding your location shows bravery
I've made no secret of the fact that I live in Australia and that I was born in England. Bravery doesn't come in to it, just honesty. Now about those who post anonymously I've yet to see you make any comments on their perverse posts. Does that mean you support them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min Burke Devlin 6,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min PELE78 865,397
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 6 min Burke Devlin 33
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Great Day of Arma... 612,918
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min Great Day of Arma... 40,894
The Christian Atheist debate 19 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,021
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min confrinting with ... 599,956
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr Amit1989 464
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sat Frannie 44
More from around the web