Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131592 May 11, 2014
n NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit.”

Since: May 09

[Early adopter][Game over]

USA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:
[Funny]

[Brilliant]

[Agree]

ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you want to pretend that I'm a girl. Is that how you fulfill your sick homosexual fantasies? Try gravityMANipulation, you closet pervert. He's obviously in love with you. I'm not interested in being your girl.

Is Suzie having another of her hissy fits? Try not to scratch anybody's eyes out OK

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

USA

#131593 May 11, 2014
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>an" on average 21 times a day for 5 years?
So what?

You'll be 'up all night' tonight, foreign piglet? Your English is terrible.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131594 May 11, 2014
Deposition

The testimony of a party or witness in a civil or criminal proceeding taken before trial, usually in an attorney's office.

Deposition testimony is taken orally, with an attorney asking questions and the deponent (the individual being questioned) answering while a court reporter or tape recorder (or sometimes both) records the testimony. Deposition testimony is generally taken under oath, and the court reporter and the deponent often sign affidavits attesting to the accuracy of the subsequent printed transcript.

Depositions are a discovery tool.(Discovery is the process of assembling the testimonial and documentary evidence in a case before trial.) Other forms of discovery include interrogatories (written questions that are provided to a party and require written answers) and requests for production of documents.

Depositions are commonly used in civil litigation (suits for money damages or equitable relief); they are not commonly used in criminal proceedings (actions by a government entity seeking fines or imprisonment). A minority of states provide for depositions in criminal matters under special circumstances, such as to compel statements from an uncooperative witness and a few provide for depositions in criminal matters generally.

Another advance in technology is the ability to take depositions by telephone.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com ...

USA

#131595 May 11, 2014
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
- They are called cyber bullies. With little regard for the truth, they 1.html
More useless spam.

In other words, you absolutely nothing of living in MN, do you, creep? No wonder your English stinks.

USA

#131596 May 11, 2014
DUNG wrote:
n NFL Fan
ssy fits? Try not to scratch anybody's eyes out OK
Your posts have become even more disjointed, stooge. Are you nervous?

USA

#131597 May 11, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Deposition
The testimony of a party or witness in a civil or criminal proceeding taken before trial, usually in an attorney's office.
Deposition testimony is taken orally, with an attorney asking questions and the deponent (the \om...
Yes, you're obviously afraid, foreigner. I don't blame you.

USA

#131598 May 11, 2014
know

USA

#131599 May 11, 2014
DUNG wrote:
An NFL Fan
I see you're still holding onto the heterosexual charade, Suzie.
Good luck!
It's easy to see you're unable to properly operate a computer. Either that, or that piece of crap was made in North Korea. Why are you unable to affect American vernacular?
USA-1

United States

#131609 May 12, 2014
Peteyssnake wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amusing to see you forcing the Fanny Ratty into hundreds of worthless piles of shit that the vermin possibly believes are funny retorts, Dang.... what a horrible verminous louse this Jew is.
Hey Pillow Biter! <¦-o

USA

#131614 May 12, 2014
Peteyslag wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amusfunny retorts, Dang.... what a horrible verminous louse this Jew is.
It's so nice to see you've been released from mental hospital, Lucifer!
Were you again 'abused by Jews' during your otherwise luxurious stay, little man?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131615 May 12, 2014
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:
[Clueless]

[Nuts]

[Disagree]

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Suzie!
You've made your little secrets very obvious over the past while. One of the more apparent ones is your inability to deliver a funny line. Keep at it, little man!

ChasUGC wrote

United States

ChasUGC wrote
Why is it that you want to pretend that I'm a girl. Is that how you fulfill your sick homosexual fantasies? Try gravityMANipulation, you closet pervert. He's obviously in love with you. I'm not interested in being your gir
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131616 May 12, 2014
Justin Timberlake Praises Michael Jackson's Genius

By Mike Fleeman

UPDATED 06/26/2009 at 07:15 AM EDT • Originally published 06/25/2009 at 08:40 PM EDT

Justin Timberlake Praises Michael Jackson's Genius
Justin Timberlake

Theo Wargo/WireImage

The sudden death of Michael Jackson jolted his friends and family, a second blow to the entertainment world after the loss of another pop icon, Farrah Fawcett, only hours earlier on Thursday.

"We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only Pop music but of all music," Justin Timberlake,
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131617 May 12, 2014
Send a Message
to Jina Wild_

Comments

Mar 11, 2010

pix
>
Jina Wild_

Jina Wild_ Profile

Jina Wild_ is not sharing forum comments at the moment.
Peteyssake

Leeds, UK

#131619 May 12, 2014
a Truthseekers Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely put..........
we cannot and must not look at jews as a race of proplr, but as a XCult of mean savages and an invention in modern times.
They are here to serve Satan as his chosen spawned horn bred sub-human people
Also nicely put Port Jefferson!!!!
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131620 May 12, 2014
Dang It wrote:
This is same person, ononothimagin, Guess who Auburn, WA, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT,-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , Dang It Bellevue, WA, Dang It Arlington, WA,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle.
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackso ...
Can you pick out the Dork?
Peteyssake wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amusing to see you forcing the Fanny Ratty into hundreds of worthless piles of shit that the vermin possibly believes are funny retorts, Dang.... what a horrible verminous louse this Jew is.
Ass it is Research will discover TOPIX has hired its own IN HOUSE Trolls.

USA

#131621 May 12, 2014
Peteysnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Also nicely put Port Jefferson!!!!
It figures you'd be in agreement with another half-wit, does it it, Lucifer? How are things in your hovel, little man? Are there signs of their presence?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131622 May 12, 2014
Jina Wild_

Since: Mar 14

UK

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday May 7

Judged:
[Funny]

[Spam]

[Brilliant]

Ancalime wrote:
<quoted text>
Onlly problem with that is that it is Jimmy Savile speaking...
http://m.u.tv/news/UTV-airs-revealing-Savile -...
doesnt make it better as Savile lied through his teeth in that interview.

I know - I Googled it too. Wasn't going to say anything because I was waiting to see how many f'loons came out in support of his beautiful protestations of non predatory innocence. Never mind, they may not have spoken but the ticks and yellow bulbs are evidence enough that they go ha-ha for the bullshit of paedophiles.

Here's another: Jena Wild_ AKA "An NFL Fan" has re-registered the Jena Wild_ username a second time as shown by the number of forum postings. How they do that?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131623 May 12, 2014
Octopus

Albany, NY

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday May 7

Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't she? Savile died innocent in the eyes of the law too. She probably feels sorry for him and thinks that he's been maligned by liars.
As I recall, blandmj, even though she didn't actually support Savile per se, she didn't condemn him either. The reason for that is that every weapon f'loons use in their defence of Wacko can also be easily used to defend many other abusers, Savile included, and to atrack JS would highlight their hypocrisy.
BTW, there's a blog online by a person called Annaracoon - she's a Jimmy Savile defender and the crap she spouts wouldn't look out of place on VMJ.

I wouldn't be surprised if Donna has a few Jimmy Savile cushions hidden away in her closet somewhere. The old bastard was even uglier than Wacko. Actually, I am beginning to believe that floons are either supporters of child/adult relations or are definitely pedophiles themselves. Apparently, they want people to think that Wacko was a victim from money hungry children but in reality they believe the clown's victims should be thankful that Wacko had sex with them and had shown them his disgusting spotted penis. I'd bet Donna would think Gary Glitter is hot as well. Of course, floons love calling everyone that does not support Michael Jackson or follow him religiously with postive devotion as liars. They must really have a hatred for children if they believe that the clown had the right to molest boys without criticism. The only good thing about Jimmy Savile and Michael Jackson is that they are both dead. Maybe Kracker is suffering with them down below since he wanted to defend child rapist and murderer, Mark Bridger. Floons are truly sick.

Jina Wild_,-USA_1, An NFL Fan, Et Al, are Professional Trolls hired and working for Topix.
Hey you

Rome, Italy

#131624 May 12, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pillow Biter! <¦-o
Fluffer!!
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131625 May 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured it wouldn't be long before you pulled out the old lies for sympathy, little man. They're watching you.
This is same person, ononothimagin, Guess who Auburn, WA, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT,-Eight Ball-“For F**k's Sake”, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , Dang It Bellevue, WA, Dang It Arlington, WA,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle.

Does the Hired Topix In-House Troll deserve a answer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min NoStress4me 63,173
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Hangman 973,525
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min onemale 281,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min kent 653,558
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Ricky F 39,118
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,736
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 hr RiccardoFire 106,459
More from around the web