Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121881 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131184 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
They bathe twice a week, how about you?
The Turkish Muslims bathe 3 times a day, how often do you bathe there in Seattle?
I live in Michigan. And I bathe daily, dirtball.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131185 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler thinking as he thought his dog was superior to humans too.
Blondie was superior to all filthy muslims.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131188 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
In reality "Faith" is a man from Seattle with a 400 pound ass.
You're a washed-up old Fat man who can't find a job from Seattle with no money or a car riding public transportation.
Nope. LOL! Eat your heart out, p**sy!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131190 May 7, 2014
Poor little muslim boy. He just doesn't fit in. LOL!

Loser.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131191 May 7, 2014
Boko Haram is just a common criminal with no religion.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131192 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. LOL! Eat your heart out, p**sy!
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

In reality "Faith" is a man from Seattle with a 400 pound ass.
You're a washed-up old Fat man who can't find a job from Seattle with no money or a car riding public transportation.

Tell another lie here and say you drive a Sports Car.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131193 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Michigan, dip-sht. I have seen plenty of dirty, stinking muslim rats.
There are no Muslims in Michigan as most that you see are in the Seattle area where you live.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131194 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Blondie was superior to all filthy muslims.
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

It's understood here you think like Hitler.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#131195 May 7, 2014
Israel's got 99 problems. Are you one of them?

Because everyone else is. Even Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is on this list.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks to the press, as Israel displayed advanced rockets unloaded from the Panamanian-flagged Klos-C vessel. The vessel was allegedly transporting arms from Iran to Gaza.(Jack Guez/AFP/Getty Images)

JERUSALEM — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is having a bad week. Problems are literally dropping from the sky — in the case of the missiles in Southern Israel — but they’re also popping up in Netanyahu’s own household, in his scandal-ridden cabinet, and in the crucial ties between Jerusalem and Washington. Here’s the comprehensive list of everything that Israel, but in particular Netanyahu, has to worry about right now.

1. His wife is in hot water — again

Meni Naftali, the former chief steward of Netanyahu's official residence, has filed a lawsuit against the first couple, claiming exploitation and a severe abridgement of his basic rights. Asking for over a million dollars, Naftali claims, "The Netanyahu family treated me in a patronizing and condescending way, the worst part being the uncontrollable tongue-lashings by the prime minister's wife, Sara Netanyahu." The alleged abuse includes 3 a.m. screaming fits directed against Naftali by Mrs. Netanyahu — once again dubbed "Israel's Marie Antoinette."

2. His ministers are in hot water — again

Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon was forced to apologize to the US government for the second time in two months. In January, speaking at a private forum he claimed not to know was being recorded, Ya'alon criticized Secretary of State John Kerry for being “inexplicably obsessive” and “messianic.” On Monday, Ya'alon, who seems blissfully unaware that his position does not afford anything resembling privacy, once again spoke to a closed forum, members of which wasted no time in leaking his comments that the American position vis-à-vis Iran "is weak." In his latest apology, Ya'alon said he had "no intention to damage Israel-US relations."

3. Israel’s northern border is a mess

Israel may be unable to keep away from the Syrian civil war, now in its fourth year, which crept significantly closer this week. Four Israeli soldiers were wounded on Tuesday when a bomb hit their jeep near the Syrian border, in the Golan Heights. Early Wednesday, Israel bombed several Syrian military targets, killing one and wounding at least seven. The prime minister declared: Israel's "policy is clear. We hurt those who hurt us." Israeli soldiers have started training to be ready in the event of an escalation.

4. Israel’s southern border is a mess

In the past week, Israel has been hit by close to a hundred missiles launched from Gaza. The barrage was the first significant breach of the cease-fire between Hamas and Israel that Egypt brokered 16 months ago, and came less than a week after Israel intercepted the Klos C, a ship carrying hundreds of Syrian-made, Iranian-sold missiles on a circuitous course to Gaza — where extremist groups from Hamas to Islamic Jihad were battling for the spoils.

"The good news? Quinoa has been deemed Kosher for Passover. Yes. Really. "

Read more at:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regio...
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131196 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So? We got time.
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

That's 1.5 billion people.

Time for what, to drive your fictitious Sports Car?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131197 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Michigan. And I bathe daily, dirtball.
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

They bathe twice a week, how about you?
The Turkish Muslims bathe 3 times a day, how often do you bathe there in Seattle?

Is that all?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131198 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no Muslims in Michigan as most that you see are in the Seattle area where you live.
There are a hundred thousand stinking muslims in Michigan. Fortunately, we confine them to a ghetto that we call Dearborn. The FBI has every single one of them under constant surveillance. And they live in terror of the American population. They step out of line... and really bad things happen to them.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131199 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
America has whacked 4 million muslims already. It's a start. And of course the dirty muslims themselves kill one another at break-neck speed... I consider that to be their only redeeming quality.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#131200 May 7, 2014
GO BOB CARR YOU ARE A TRUE HERO FOR SPEAKING OUT

Bob Carr was right to start a debate on the influence of the Zionist lobby

Carr’s more eccentric quotes certainly makes it tempting to dismiss his book, but to do so would be missing the vital importance of his remarks on the Israel/Palestine conflict

Antony Loewenstein
theguardian.com , Tuesday 15 April 2014 11.29 AEST

To have a prominent political figure challenging the power and message of the Israel lobby is almost unheard of in most western nations – which is precisely what makes the just released diaries of former Australian foreign minister Bob Carr all the more remarkable.

Across 500 pages, Carr catalogues his intense exercise regime, friendships with Hillary Clinton and Henry Kissinger and hectic schedule of meetings and first-class travel. Carr’s more eccentric quotes certainly makes it tempting to dismiss the book, but to do so would be missing the vital importance of his remarks on the Israel/Palestine conflict and Zionism’s most aggressive advocate

Read more at:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131201 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
If Hitler had been gassing dirty muslims instead of Jews, I'd be wearing lederhosen and singing Edelweiss right now.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131202 May 7, 2014
Bob Carr is a fckng conspiracy whack.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131203 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>America has whacked 4 million muslims already. It's a start. And of course the dirty muslims themselves kill one another at break-neck speed... I consider that to be their only redeeming quality.
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

What's a Muslim? It appears the explanation is far beyond your ability to comprehend one reason is it appears you've been or have been Stoned numerous times in your life.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131204 May 7, 2014
When Israel and the Crusader Coalition slaughter dirty muslims, it is holy work. It pleases God.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131205 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If Hitler had been gassing dirty muslims instead of Jews, I'd be wearing lederhosen and singing Edelweiss right now.
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Hitler gassed the Jews clothes.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131207 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a Muslim? It appears the explanation is far beyond your ability to comprehend one reason is it appears you've been or have been Stoned numerous times in your life.
I have an SUV. Great for running down dirty muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urgent Message: Dangers Of The Pokemon Game 7 min For Sure 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Steve III 650,735
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Steve III 45,005
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 44 min Hukt on Fonix 56,371
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 45 min Ajay 73
Plastic bag use plummets in England 2016 48 min kolna 1
Gay/Bi men in Leeds 55 min John Chalmers 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr X Pendable 182,982
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web