Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121921 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#130795 May 5, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it from your own moderators. Isn't that's what you pay them for? I'm too busy posting on the wrongs of Israel and I have a life outside of here.
little bitch cant lie anymore again, hahahah hahahha she is too busy hahahaha hahahah too busy polishing her nazi booths
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#130799 May 5, 2014
WELCOME TO 2014
• Our Phones - Wireless
• Cooking - Fireless
• Cars - Keyless
• Food - Fatless
• Tires - Tubeless
• Dress - Sleeveless
• Youth - Jobless
• Leaders - Shameless
• Relationships - Meaningless
• Attitudes - Careless
• Babies - Fatherless
• Feelings - Heartless
• Education - Valueless
• Children - Mannerless
• Country - Godless
We are SPEECHLESS,
Congress is CLUELESS,
and our American President is WORTHLESS!
God help us!
GO le ID Thief Sheilaa GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#130800 May 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
WELCOME TO 2014
• Our Phones - Wireless
• Cooking - Fireless
• Cars - Keyless
• Food - Fatless
• Tires - Tubeless
• Dress - Sleeveless
• Youth - Jobless
• Leaders - Shameless
• Relationships - Meaningless
• Attitudes - Careless
• Babies - Fatherless
• Feelings - Heartless
• Education - Valueless
• Children - Mannerless
• Country - Godless
We are SPEECHLESS,
Congress is CLUELESS,
God help us!
If you are in Israel,• Uzi - is BRAINLESS, leing LeviGAyladyboy how can "our" American President be "WORTHLESS?

Did your mean our SH!Trael President Shimon Peres is WORTHLESS!?

Yes God help you.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#130801 May 5, 2014
GO le ID Thief Sheilaa GO wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are in Israel,• Uzi - is BRAINLESS, leing LeviGAyladyboy how can "our" American President be "WORTHLESS?
Did your mean our SH!Trael President Shimon Peres is WORTHLESS!?
Yes God help you.
and since I am a US citizen........
Shimon Peres is not worthless but the President in Israel is powerless. Just a figurhead, see u learned something today..........idiot.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#130802 May 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Shimon Peres is not worthless but the President in Israel is powerless. Just a figurhead, see u learned something today..........idiot.
Oh gee, thanks for that.

But about you being a US citizen levirentboy, we've heard that before, many times before..........
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130803 May 5, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone repeatedly post continuously refuted comments?
It makes no sense to me.
I am a bit bored so taking a break to post here.
If all the Israel haters got together and actually got rid of all the anti-Semites, those calling for Israels destruction and the made up "facts", instead choosing to focus on the real issues from the ground, maybe something could change.
One of the main reasons for the rise of the right amongst youth in Israel is after going through the intifada, and with the government allowing DAILY attacks on Jewish civilians, people being murdered here and there, they choose to focus on graffiti. Don't get me wrong i condemn the graffiti profusely but it is no where near comparable to murder.
Until the double standard against Israel stops there can be on reasonable debate.
Who Hates Israel?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130804 May 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempts at profundity are hilarious, redneck.
You must be an emotional and mental Wreck after posting Hate-Speak with you and your 40 alter ego's usernames for 24 hours straight.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#130805 May 5, 2014
GO le ID Thief Sheilaa GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gee, thanks for that.
But about you being a US citizen levirentboy, we've heard that before, many times before..........
Are you jealous? Feeling shunned, gay-one? SAG won't give you a tumble? Maybe that sword swallowing interferes with your acting ability. You know that shiny chin is hard to cover with normal make-up. And those sperm laden eyelashes make your eyes look funny.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#130806 May 5, 2014
Dang Dang Doodle wrote:
When I eat ice cream, my buck teeth give me a headache.
Normally, we call that a "brain freeze". In your case, because you have none, let's dub it over bite freeze, Troll.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#130807 May 5, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Are you jealous? Feeling shunned, gay-one? SAG won't give you a tumble? Maybe that sword swallowing interferes with your acting ability. You know that shiny chin is hard to cover with normal make-up. And those sperm laden eyelashes make your eyes look funny.
You must be thinking of Jimini Yimini or whatever the Gay lad call himself.
Mandela

Lesmurdie, Australia

#130808 May 5, 2014
Mt Sinai wrote:
<quoted text>
`
that's not true friend, just look at the jew settlers who are not zionists, but harbor a serial killing Talmudic hate for non-jews, especially the Palestinians who were the true natives in Palestine..
Palestinians farmers are meek and defenseless farmers and their land was stolen by illegal alien Jewish cult of tribal savages..
Jews in israel are cowardly bostards, who attained and procured Palestinian land by their outright thievery through Terrorism. And the world stood by and let this drek happen.. Where's the justice we speak of????
Lets get together and have these convert occultist animals caged and put into an International War Tribunal Court and lets put these vile offensive creatures on trial for their very useless and worthless evil convert lying lives........
All jews in israel are converts and were hatched and spawned from illegal aliens...
I think u will find that israel is mainly populated by zionists and generally these are unlikely to
be believers in Judaism and thus not jews
Most practicing Jews reside elswhere than israel and those that do live in israel
can be seen to blatantly support Palestinians rights wherever possible .......
>
>
I totally agree that zionist are evil but not just to palestinians.......the wantonly assisted
and collaborated Hitler and was complicitin the final solution which in fact suited the zionist
as a joint venture..........
Google Zionist Nazi collaboration..........
An infamous collaboration resulting in the death of jews by the million ....
>>
ocxz

Reunion

#130809 May 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
WELCOME TO 2014
• Our Phones - Wireless
• Cooking - Fireless
• Cars - Keyless
• Country - Godless
We are SPEECHLESS,
Congress is CLUELESS,
God help us!
• Uzi - BRAINLESS !
ocxz

Reunion

#130810 May 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you feel better in the US sewers, wandering rodent.
ocxz

Reunion

#130811 May 5, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Are you jealous? Feeling shunned, gay-one? SAG won't give you a tumble? Maybe that sword swallowing interferes with your acting ability. You know that shiny chin is hard to cover with normal make-up. And those sperm laden eyelashes make your eyes look funny.
Rodent, you are very perverted.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#130812 May 5, 2014
coccxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You two are a marriage like no other. He's a self admitted scum guzzler and you have a long brown tongue. While it's quite obvious he's not a Zionist, your favorite dish, he adores a black filthy French face enema.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130814 May 5, 2014
People should stop the Graffiti Terror at the Mosques in Seattle.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130815 May 5, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>You two are a marriage like no other. He's a self admitted scum guzzler and you have a long brown tongue. While it's quite obvious he's not a Zionist, your favorite dish, he adores a black filthy French face enema.
Where's the usual hater here from Seattle, forget to show up for "work"?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130816 May 5, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>You two are a marriage like no other. He's a self admitted scum guzzler and you have a long brown tongue. While it's quite obvious he's not a Zionist, your favorite dish, he adores a black filthy French face enema.
Any more Racist comments from Seattle today?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130817 May 5, 2014
What kind of Operation is our CIA running in Nigeria?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130818 May 5, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratloder wrote:

Here's the Rep. from Seattle, so what does this suggest, NoDoz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min moscowFTW 667,558
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min russianbradde 92,336
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min who 285,952
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min RiversideRedneck 979,299
Everybody should be on Facebook! 3 hr Facebook man 3
Did you know there are wolves in West Virginia (Mar '11) 4 hr Liddledad 43
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rogwhacksoff 19,314
More from around the web