Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130880 May 6, 2014
GO Le ID Thief Faith GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Nancy, Had any posts deleted lately? You're having a particularly ugly day so far, aren't you?
Have they been watching you too closely?
An NFL Fanny wrote:
<quoted text>
What are YOU doing 'northern MN', communist fool?

The "Dullard" has been posting on Topix for a straight 36 hours without sleep.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130882 May 6, 2014
Iran’s hard-line lawmakers grill FM on Holocaust

By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, May 6, 8:20 AM
Gray

Glen Allen, VA

#130883 May 6, 2014
HASBARAT ALERT
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Your question will be answered with "this thread is about blaming Israel for everything, including climate change." This is where Jew haters congregate and spew their hatred. All the rest of us are paid Hasbarats because we don't share their sentiments. How much are you making? LOL. The Jews also subjugated the Aborigines and left her a nice country to live in before they moved to the Holy Land. One more thing. Don't try to make sense out of anything these mental defects post. I tune in for amusement, I'm also waiting for my personal invitation from the Port Jeff Mutt for a face to top of his head talk about current events. The ferry leaves Bpt every hour on the hour. Just enough time for a cocktail to and fro. Enjoy your stay here at the Cuckoo's nest.
As usual, you can't document any of your assertions
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130884 May 6, 2014
By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, May 6, 8:17 AM

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran will target American aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf should a war between the two countries ever break out, the naval chief of Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guard warned Tuesday as the country completes work on a large-scale mock-up of a U.S. carrier
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#130885 May 6, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
and since I am a US citizen........
Shimon Peres is not worthless but the President in Israel is powerless. Just a figurhead, see u learned something today..........idiot.
You're just another two-faced zionist traitor.
Sucking Usa dry on one side and commiting genocide and land theft agaisnt palestinians on the other.
Pathetic.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130886 May 6, 2014
By the Washington Post Foreign Staff

North Korea slams U.N. human rights report because it was led by gay man

By Adam Taylor
April 22 at 11:29 am

A North Korean state news agency has lashed out at the United Nations' recent report into human rights in the Hermit Kingdom – by using homophobic insults against the man who led the investigation.

As for Kirby who took the lead in cooking the "report", he is a disgusting old lecher with a 40-odd-year-long career of homosexuality. He is now over seventy, but he is still anxious to get married to his homosexual partner.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130887 May 6, 2014
It's about time for "Faith" to make "her" appearance..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130892 May 6, 2014
Dang It wrote:
It's about time for "Faith" to make "her" appearance..
It's still early in Seattle...I mean Tanner Flats...I mean Connecticut....I mean Michigan..... Where am I? Who am I? LOL! Douchebag.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130893 May 6, 2014
What happened to Go Le Sissy Go's posts???? LOL!

Punk.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#130894 May 6, 2014
AN OLD MAN WAILING
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual I can't stop stepping on my dragging ball-sack
What assertions are you referring to, Scum-Breath? How the Jews are blamed for displacing the Aborigines so that your Nazi student could have a nice place to live? Can you spell facetious? You, our resident wretch, blame the Jews (Oh I forgot-Zionists) for anything from acne to tampering with the atomic clock. Put on a geriatric jock to keep those prunes up off the floor and you may think a little clearer. I'm only here to help. Have you taught Sheila how to bob for your lap apples after you haul them up onto your bony lap?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#130897 May 6, 2014
INTERESTING TO SEE WHO HALTED THE TALKS WHEN AN AGREEMENT WAS CLOSE AT HAND

Peres: Netanyahu nixed agreement with Palestinians that reached final stages three years ago

By HERB KEINON

LAST UPDATED: 05/06/2014 23:09
inShare
Select Language&#8203;&#9660;
President tells Channel 2 that his meetings with Abbas were put on ice by PM at point when an agreement was near; sources in the PM's Office deny that Abbas agreed to anything at the time.
President Shimon Peres.
President Shimon Peres. Photo: Mark Neiman/GPO

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu put the brakes on meetings between President Shimon Peres and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas three years ago just as they were about to reach an agreement, Peres said in an interview broadcast on Tuesday evening.

“We reached understandings on almost all of the points, and needed to do a summary,” Peres said, in a Channel 2 interview in which he discussed a series of meetings he held at the time with Abbas.
Related:

Liberman on Independence Day: Abbas must decide if he wants peace, and with whom

Peres canceled the last meeting, at Netanyahu’s instructions.

The prime minister had the impression that Quartet envoy Tony Blair would be able to bring a better offer, the president said.

“I didn’t think that way,” Peres said.“I did not think that Tony Blair could bring a better offer than the one I brought.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/P ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130898 May 6, 2014
Truth does not change. Truth is truth. If something was true 50 years ago, 40 years ago, 30 years ago, it is still true today.

And the truth is that only 30 years ago, there was very little confusion on this issue of Palestine.

You might remember the late Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir making the bold political statement:“There is no such thing as a Palestinian people.”

The statement has been a source of ridicule and derision by Arab propagandists ever since. They love to talk about Golda Meir’s “racism.” They love to suggest she was in historical denial. They love to say her statement is patently false – an intentional lie, a strategic deception.

What they don’t like to talk about, however, are the very similar statements made by Yasser Arafat and his inner circle of political leadership years after Meir had told the truth – that there is no distinct Palestinian cultural or national identity.

So, despite the fact that conventional wisdom has now proclaimed that there is such a thing as the Palestinian people, I’m going to raise those uncomfortable quotations made by Arafat and his henchmen when their public-relations guard was down.

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here’s what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct “Palestinian people” to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

That’s pretty clear, isn’t it? It’s even more specific than Golda Meir’s statement. It reaffirms what I have written on this subject. And it is hardly the only such statement of its kind. Arafat himself made a very definitive and unequivocal statement along these lines as late as 1993. It demonstrates conclusively that the Palestinian nationhood argument is the real strategic deception – one geared to set up the destruction of Israel.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2002/07/14501/#K7SQDuePmLd...
Dang It

United States

#130899 May 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
INTERESTING TO SEE WHO HALTED THE TALKS WHEN AN AGREEMENT WAS CLOSE AT HAND
Peres: Netanyahu nixed agreement with Palestinians that reached final stages three years ago
By HERB KEINON
LAST UPDATED: 05/06/2014 23:09
inShare
Select Language&#8203;&#9660;
President tells Channel 2 that his meetings with Abbas were put on ice by PM at point when an agreement was near; sources in the PM's Office deny that Abbas agreed to anything at the time.
President Shimon Peres.
President Shimon Peres. Photo: Mark Neiman/GPO
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu put the brakes on meetings between President Shimon Peres and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas three years ago just as they were about to reach an agreement, Peres said in an interview broadcast on Tuesday evening.
“We reached understandings on almost all of the points, and needed to do a summary,” Peres said, in a Channel 2 interview in which he discussed a series of meetings he held at the time with Abbas.
Related:
Liberman on Independence Day: Abbas must decide if he wants peace, and with whom
Peres canceled the last meeting, at Netanyahu’s instructions.
The prime minister had the impression that Quartet envoy Tony Blair would be able to bring a better offer, the president said.
“I didn’t think that way,” Peres said.“I did not think that Tony Blair could bring a better offer than the one I brought.
http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/P ...
Did your Mullah provide you with this information?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130900 May 6, 2014
"
In fact, on the same day Arafat signed the Declaration of Principles on the White House lawn in 1993, he explained his actions on Jordan TV. Here’s what he said:“Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish a sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel.”

No matter how many people convince themselves that the aspirations for Palestinian statehood are genuine and the key to peace in the Middle East, they are still deceiving themselves.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, in the history of the world, Palestine has never existed as a nation. The region known as Palestine was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their ancestral homeland. It was never ruled by Arabs as a separate nation.

Why now has it become such a critical priority?

The answer is because of a massive deception campaign and relentless terrorism over 40 years.

Golda Meir was right. Her statement is validated by the truth of history and by the candid, but not widely circulated, pronouncements of Arafat and his lieutenants.

Israel and the West must not surrender to terrorism by granting the killers just what they want – a public relations triumph and a strategic victory. It’s not too late to say no to terrorism. It’s not too late to say no to another Arab terror state. It’s not too late to tell the truth about Palestine.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2002/07/14501/#Z8PoByFc1ij...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130901 May 6, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Did your Mullah provide you with this information?
No, Christians do not have Mullahs for your future reference. It was from the Jerusaelm post actually but I guess you can't read either because the link was provided. Why did you drop out of school??

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130902 May 6, 2014
NO SURPRISES HERE

Vatican official says Israel fostering intolerance of Christianity

The Israeli government's failure to respond adequately to Jewish extremist attacks against churches and monasteries is fostering a climate of intolerance towards Christianity in the country, a senior Vatican official in Jerusalem has warned.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9529...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130905 May 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
NO SURPRISES HERE
Vatican official says Israel fostering intolerance of Christianity
The Israeli government's failure to respond adequately to Jewish extremist attacks against churches and monasteries is fostering a climate of intolerance towards Christianity in the country, a senior Vatican official in Jerusalem has warned.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9529...
You aren't a Christian. The fact that you claim to be is blasphemous.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130906 May 6, 2014
Jesus was a Jew.

There is no such thing as "palestinian". It is a muslim fabrication.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130907 May 6, 2014
Despite the proclamations of anti-Israel activists and anti-Semites the truth of the matter is that there has never been a country called ‘Palestine’, nor has there ever been a people called ‘Palestinians’. The entire myth of a Palestinian nation-hood was foisted by the PLO terrorist organization. Many of these ruthless terrorists were honest about this lie admitting that they created this ‘people’ for the express purpose of driving the Jews in the Holy Land into the sea. Yassar Arafat {Yemach Shemo Vezichron/May his name and memory be erased!} was a chief architect of the ‘Palestinian’ lies.

Before the state was declared in 1948 the word ‘Palestinian’ was used by the British as the name for Jews who lived in the British controlled land. But the term was hi-jacked, just as the terrorists hi-jacked planes and buses in order to blow them up, in order to further their jihad against the Jewish state.

There has never been a country called ‘Palestine’ and there is no such thing as a ‘Palestinian people’. The arabs who are occupying Jewish land came to Israel in order to prevent the establishment of the Jewish state. The British Mandate gave approximately 70% of the British land to the arabs who established the states Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan. The arabs who are occupying Israel belong in Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan and should be motivated, either monetarily or physically, to move away from the Jewish state.

The arabs complain about Nakba, their disaster, but how about the Catastrophe that the arabs inflicted on their Jewish populations in 1948. How many Jews were forcibly evicted from their homes, their properties confiscated, when the Jewish state was established? I personally know a Jew of Egyptian heritage that was alive at the time. His family lost their fortune, their home, and their community. The expulsion of arabs from Israel would be justice for the injustice they perpetrated against the Jewish people.

“Palestine” is the name that the Romans gave to the land of Israel when they conquered this land 2000 years ago.

* There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” nation.
* There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” state.
* There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” kingdom.
* There were never in the history of the world “Palestinian” kings.
* There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” capital.
* There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” essence.
* There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” heritage.
* There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” culture.

The “Palestinians” are Arabs who were brought to the region by the Ottoman empire as part of the Muslim occupation in the region. They are definitely not the tribes from Crete who settled down in the 5 cities of Gaza strip after the Exodus of Israel from Egypt. These tribes were called Philistines and they weren’t Arabs at all and the nowadays “Palestinians” are definitely not their descendants. The Philistines don’t exist as a nation nowadays.

There’s no “Palestinian”nation but an ARAB one which went out of the Arabian Peninsula and occupied dozens of lands, including the land of Israel.

The Arabs who were living in the land of Israel started to call themselves “Palestinians” only after the establishment of Israel in 1948 and prior to it they called themselves just ‘Arabs’ and this is how they called their organizations (‘Arab Higher Committee’) and their struggles (‘The Great Arab Revolt’) and nick named the land of Israel in different names such as ‘Southern Syria’.

There was an Israeli state in the land of Israel 2000 years before the evil prophet of Islam allegedly flying on a “magical horse” from Mecca to Jerusalem.

Read More: http://mytorah.wordpress.com/2011/04/14/there... ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130908 May 6, 2014
There was an Israeli state in the land of Israel 2000 years before the evil prophet of Islam allegedly flying on a “magical horse” from Mecca to Jerusalem.

* There was an Israeli nation in the land of Israel.
* There was an Israeli kingdom in the land of Israel.
* There were Israeli kings in the Israeli kingdom of Israel.
* There was an Israeli capital in the kingdom of Israel.
* There was and there is an Israeli essence.
* There was and there is an Israeli heritage.
* There was and there is an Israeli culture.

Israel isn’t just a name of a state. It’s first and for all a name of a nation (Am Yisrael). Israel is the name of the father of the nation (Jacob) and Israelis are his descendants. The real meaning of the word ‘Israeli’ is someone who belongs to the nation of Israel and not only “a citizen of a state called Israel”.

The word ‘Jews’ was invented by gentiles. When the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans occupied the land of Israel they called all the Israelis in the name ‘Jews’ because at those days the tribe of Judah was the biggest and the dominant tribe which survived the exile of Assyria in which 10 tribes of Israel were exiled. The tribe of Judah lived in the Judean desert thus the gentiles who occupied the land of Israel called the members of this tribe (and also the ones of Benjamin and Levi who joined it) in the name ‘Jews’.

When Israelis (Jews) who live abroad go to synagogue they don’t read about Jews in the prayer books nor in the Torah but about ‘The Nation of Israel’,‘The Children of Israel’,‘The House of Israel’,'Shema Yisrael’ etc. They are Israelis because they belong to the nation of Israel even if they aren’t citizens of a state called Israel.Both the words ‘Jews’ and ‘Israelis’ refer to nationality, to ethnic identity and not to religion. Jews are members of the tribe of Judah and not “people who believe in Judaism”. And the nation isn’t called Judah but Israel, and so does the land and in the future the 10 tribes will return to this nation.

That’s why Arab citizens of Israel don’t define themselves as Israelis but as Arab/”Palestinian” citizens of a state CALLED Israel. They aren’t members of the Israeli nation but of the Ishmaelite nation. Ishmael used to shoot arrows at Isaac (father of Israel) while saying:”I’m only playing…” That’s why there’s no “Israeli-Palestinian conflict” but a WAR that the Ishmaelites/Arabs opened on the Israelis.Also Muhammad murdered Israelis in Saudi Arabia who refused to accept this murderous pagan dream.

Couple of facts about Israel that the haters of Israel don’t like:

1. Israel became a state in 1312 B.C.E., two millennia before Islam.

2.Arab refugees from Israel began calling themselves “Palestinians” in 1967, two decades after (modern) Israeli statehood in 1948.

3.After conquering the land in 1272 B.C.E., Jews ruled it for a thousand years and maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.

4. The only Arab rule following conquest in 633 B.C.E. lasted just 22 years.

5.For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule,(East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.

6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur’an.

7. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.

8.Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.

Read More: http://mytorah.wordpress.com/2011/04/14/there... ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Quivering Lip Lib... 72,413
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 4 hr Johnny 15
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Johnny 447,480
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Johnny 142
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,121
My mom is getting married again 5 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Gay and bi-curious texting (May '12) 7 hr Jackie 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Wisdom of Ages 699,536