Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#130723 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
BY NOW MOST PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THAT ISRAEL IS DOING ITS BEST TO PREVENT PEACE AND AT ANY COST WILL CONTINUE TO FURTHER EXPAND ITS ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS. EVEN IF ISRAEL DOESN'T ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL THE REST OF THE WORLD CAN SEE FOR THEMSELVES THAT BASED ON THEIR ACTIONS THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING
Big letters??

Now people like you who want Israel to cease to exist see what they want.

NAME ONE THING THE PALESTINIANS HAVE EVEN DONE FOR PEACE?
NAME ONE THING THE PALESTINIANS HAVE EVER AGREED TO AND FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH?
NAME ONE PLACE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW WHICH MAKES THE GREEN LINE A LEGAL BORDER?

A large % of the land Jews built on in the West Bank was either settled by Jews until 1947-8 or owned by Jews. You are again denying Jewish ownership based on the fact that they are Jewish.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#130724 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Photos of the separation wall so people can see for themselves what it actually looks like.
It's funny because the Berlin Wall was 155kms long and had an average height of 3.6 meters.
I assume you also find it amusing that it stopped the dozens of suicide bombers blowing up in Israeli cities. But who cares about Jewish lives. The poor murderous Palestinians.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#130725 May 4, 2014
Seems Zioni has forgotten that I stated I would no longer be posting back to him after his disgusting and offensive posts to me!!! He must be suffering from early dementia

Location hidden

#130726 May 4, 2014
ChisTolles wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I personally approve the ID stealing and perverse posts from this Dutch/Dane-Australian..Homosex ual F*CKWIT and my other topix paid TROLLS.
I personally ordered my DALITMALBARCACA moderators to delete all posts from the genuine Le Gay Paki mod F OFF , GO LeGay Barons Doggie GO and leave all posts from FAKE ID HINDUSTINK hijackers and my F*CKWIT topix paid TROLLS to remain.
I am PROUD to love, encourage support and condone this behaviour in MY topix.

Hmmm. Upset much???? LOL

Location hidden

#130727 May 4, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you also find it amusing that it stopped the dozens of suicide bombers blowing up in Israeli cities. But who cares about Jewish lives. The poor murderous Palestinians.

Seems Zioni has forgotten that I stated I would no longer be posting back to him after his disgusting and offensive posts to me!!! He must be suffering from early dementia

Location hidden

#130728 May 4, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Big letters??
Now people like you who want Israel to cease to exist see what they want.
NAME ONE THING THE PALESTINIANS HAVE EVEN DONE FOR PEACE?
NAME ONE THING THE PALESTINIANS HAVE EVER AGREED TO AND FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH?
NAME ONE PLACE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW WHICH MAKES THE GREEN LINE A LEGAL BORDER?
A large % of the land Jews built on in the West Bank was either settled by Jews until 1947-8 or owned by Jews. You are again denying Jewish ownership based on the fact that they are Jewish.
ChisTolles

UK

#130730 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Upset much???? LOL
Wouldn't you be?
ChisTolles

UK

#130731 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Upset much???? LOL
You're not Dane / Dutch are you?

solvemedia: it it fits

Location hidden

#130732 May 4, 2014
THIS IS HOW ISRAEL IS TREATING THE PALESTINIAN CHILDREN

OPT Palestinian Children In Detention:

Key data:

Data primarily covering the period from 1 April to 31 August 2013 reveal that:

The number of Palestinian children detained has been fluctuating at around 200 per month over the past two and a half years.

The monthly average for 2013 shows that 219 children per month were in Israeli military custody, compared to 196 per month in 2012, marking a 12 per cent increase.

On 30 August 2013, 180 boys aged 12 to 17 years (31 between the ages of 12 and 15 years) were in Israeli detention for alleged security violations.

Out of the 180 boys, 115 boys were in pre-trial detention and 65 were serving a sentence.

During the second quarter of 20136, a sample comprised of 19 cases of alleged ill-treatment by the Israeli army and police were documented through affidavits.

Twelve affidavits were from boys above the age of 16, seven were from boys below the age of 16, including two aged 13, three aged 14, and three aged 15. In all of the 19 cases documented, parents were not allowed to accompany their children, and none of the children were informed of their right to legal counsel.

19 boys detained reported being painfully hand-tied and 16 boys blindfolded.

19 boys reported suffering physical violence (beating, slapping, kicking, including with sticks, on various parts of the body including the head and the face).

17 boys reported suffering verbal abuse during the journey to the interrogation centre.7

18 boys reported suffering from painful restraints or from being forced to lie on the floor of the vehicle.

13 boys reported being strip searched at least once while in custody. Nine children were strip searched upon arrival at interrogation centres such as Al-Jalame, and Huwwara. One child said he
was strip searched at a military camp and one child said he was strip searched upon arrival at the Megiddo IPS detention centre.

The Military Prosecutor informed UNICEF that according to IDF-MAG statistics, in the period of 1 April to 30 June 2013, three complaints alleging ill-treatment of children detainees were received. Two of the complaints received were based on protocols of hearings in the Military courts in the West Bank.

The next six months UNICEF will continue to engage with the MAG and advocate for the implementation of all 38 recommendations of the UNICEF paper, in order to put an end to the violations of children’s rights. A second Experts Consultation will be convened to assess progress thus far and to solicit technical advice on how the proposed reforms, such as the testing of the use of summons, could be strengthened to deliver tangible results for children.

Over the next six months, a coalition of agencies will produce information and education materials and conduct awareness-raising sessions with children, families and communities, in the most affected
communities. Positive practices and interventions aiming at strengthening the capacity of children to understand their rights when in contact with the Israeli Security Forces will be documented. These efforts will build on the work of Palestinian, Israeli and International civil society groups who have been working with the Palestinian population for a number of years to raise awareness with children, families and communities to ensure they are informed of their specific rights when they are detained by the Israeli military.

http://www.unicef.org/oPt/UNICEF_oPt_Children...
ChisTolles

UK

#130733 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Someone has their knickers in a knot that I had the following posts removed from this thread
Wonder whose posts they belonged to, can you provide this information?

Location hidden

#130734 May 4, 2014
This is really funny and hypocritical at the same time because true Christians do not believe in taking another person's life

The latest page in Israel’s divide and conquer playbook: enlisting Palestinian Christians

Alex Kane on May 3, 2014

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/05/enlisting-pales...
ChisTolles

UK

#130735 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
THIS IS HOW ISRAEL IS TREATING THE PALESTINIAN CHILDREN
OPT Palestinian Children In Detention:
Key data:
Data primarily covering the period from 1 April to 31 August 2013 reveal that:
 The number of Palestinian children detained has been fluctuating at around 200 per month over the past two and a half years.
 The monthly average for 2013 shows that 219 children per month were in Israeli military custody, compared to 196 per month in 2012, marking a 12 per cent increase.
 On 30 August 2013, 180 boys aged 12 to 17 years (31 between the ages of 12 and 15 years) were in Israeli detention for alleged security violations.
 Out of the 180 boys, 115 boys were in pre-trial detention and 65 were serving a sentence.
 During the second quarter of 20136, a sample comprised of 19 cases of alleged ill-treatment by the Israeli army and police were documented through affidavits.
Twelve affidavits were from boys above the age of 16, seven were from boys below the age of 16, including two aged 13, three aged 14, and three aged 15. In all of the 19 cases documented, parents were not allowed to accompany their children, and none of the children were informed of their right to legal counsel.
19 boys detained reported being painfully hand-tied and 16 boys blindfolded.
19 boys reported suffering physical violence (beating, slapping, kicking, including with sticks, on various parts of the body including the head and the face).
17 boys reported suffering verbal abuse during the journey to the interrogation centre.7
18 boys reported suffering from painful restraints or from being forced to lie on the floor of the vehicle.
13 boys reported being strip searched at least once while in custody. Nine children were strip searched upon arrival at interrogation centres such as Al-Jalame, and Huwwara. One child said he
was strip searched at a military camp and one child said he was strip searched upon arrival at the Megiddo IPS detention centre.
The Military Prosecutor informed UNICEF that according to IDF-MAG statistics, in the period of 1 April to 30 June 2013, three complaints alleging ill-treatment of children detainees were received. Two of the complaints received were based on protocols of hearings in the Military courts in the West Bank.
The next six months UNICEF will continue to engage with the MAG and advocate for the implementation of all 38 recommendations of the UNICEF paper, in order to put an end to the violations of children’s rights. A second Experts Consultation will be convened to assess progress thus far and to solicit technical advice on how the proposed reforms, such as the testing of the use of summons, could be strengthened to deliver tangible results for children.
Over the next six months, a coalition of agencies will produce information and education materials and conduct awareness-raising sessions with children, families and communities, in the most affected
communities. Positive practices and interventions aiming at strengthening the capacity of children to understand their rights when in contact with the Israeli Security Forces will be documented. These efforts will build on the work of Palestinian, Israeli and International civil society groups who have been working with the Palestinian population for a number of years to raise awareness with children, families and communities to ensure they are informed of their specific rights when they are detained by the Israeli military.
http://www.unicef.org/oPt/UNICEF_oPt_Children...
We'd be very grateful if you would provide the information requested in post
#130733 immediately.

Thank you.

Location hidden

#130736 May 4, 2014
ChisTolles wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder whose posts they belonged to, can you provide this information?
I already have and if your truly were Chris Tolles you would already know who that person was and what their IP address was. I of course have already copied those posts for future reference.
ChisTolles

UK

#130737 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
This is really funny and hypocritical at the same time because true Christians do not believe in taking another person's life
The latest page in Israel’s divide and conquer playbook: enlisting Palestinian Christians
Alex Kane on May 3, 2014
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/05/enlisting-pales...
Please address post #130733 immediately.

Thank you.

Location hidden

#130738 May 4, 2014
*you
ChisTolles

UK

#130739 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
*you
Yes *you please address post #130733 immediately.

Thank you.
ChisTolles

UK

#130742 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have and if your truly were Chris Tolles you would already know who that person was and what their IP address was. I of course have already copied those posts for future reference.
Where have you already have, why are you lying?

Irrespective of this since you have copies of these posts, it will no problems for you to comply with the request.

Come along i want to male sure that your saved copies correspond with our records.
ChisTolles

UK

#130743 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it from your own moderators. Isn't that's what you pay them for? I'm too busy posting on the wrongs of Israel and I have a life outside of here.
No I want it from you.
ChisTolles

UK

#130746 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
A boycott can jolt Israelis from their somnolence on Palestine
In Tel Aviv or Haifa, the occupied territories are another planet. But if Israelis feel economic pain, they will demand change from within
The Guardian, Friday 4 April 2014
TEL AVIV DAILY LIFE
'To those soaking up the sun on a Tel Aviv beach or working in a hi-tech hub in Haifa, the daily grind experienced by more than 4 million Palestinians barely registers.' Photograph: Eitan Hess-Ashkenazi/AP
The Rolling Stones have confirmed they will play a gig in Tel Aviv in June as part of their 14 On Fire tour. Inevitably, they are already under pressure to cancel their appearance in "apartheid Israel" by the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement,a campaign that has had mixed success. The academic rock star Stephen Hawking and Pink Floyd's Roger Waters are firmly in the boycott camp, while the author Ian McEwan and the musician Alicia Keys have resisted pressure to pull appearances.
But there's little doubt that the drive for a boycott of Israel in protest at its 47-year occupation of the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza is gathering steam. The latest body to back a boycott is Riba, Britain's leading architectural association, which last month called on the International Union of Architects to suspend Israeli membership on the grounds of "complicity in the construction of illegal settlements and other violations of international law".
Read more at:
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014...
That is of no interest to me.

Address post #130742 17 min ago, immediately.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#130747 May 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
You even lie when you don't talk about the conflict.

While you said you wouldn't post back to me you have numerous times since.

CLEARLY YOU ARE STILL UNABLE TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS. WHICH IS WHY I POSED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND WHY YOU CHOSE THIS POST TO STOP WRITING AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min dollarsbill 6,383
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 40,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min BenAdam 863,903
The Christian Atheist debate 7 min Rosa_Winkel 1,937
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 53 min Halle Berry Sister 2,771
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 59 min andet1987 6,289
Lyrics-name the song or finish the lyrics (Feb '10) 1 hr Tom Pappas 27,083
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr disciple 599,405
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 272,403
More from around the web