Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121916 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

crusty

Bangor, ME

#130476 May 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
GEE WHO WERE THESE "JEWS" THAT JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT?????
Matt 23:31-33 "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt. Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?"
Matt 15:1-3 "Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, "Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread." He answered and said to them, "Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition?"
Matt 23:1-5 "Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, saying: "The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do. For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. But all their works they do to be seen by men."
Matt 15:14 "They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
Matt 23:13 "But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in."
Mark 7:5-7 He answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written:'This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'
Matt 23:27-29 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness. Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
John 18:2-3 "Then Judas, having received a detachment of troops, and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns, torches, and weapons"
John 20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
Shouldn't you be starting a different thread?
crusty

Bangor, ME

#130477 May 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then sit back and enjoy the ride because you are unable to disprove what I have posted so I
Oh I do.

Btw what is it exactly, that you'r trying to prove?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#130479 May 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Masters in the study of homosexuality and fistula formation??? It doesn't exist. However you are an expert in the positions and uses of the anal canal for sexual pleasure it appears. Personal experience has certainly helped me. t
Again, spare me the details of your wedding night, hagfish.
r u funny gay or funny ha

Port Jefferson, NY

#130480 May 3, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Bless them - long may they go on -
Imagine a bunch of fecking Muslims in charge !!!
`

u should be sharing a cell with ziewosh traitor,Jonathan Pollack..
crusty

Bangor, ME

#130481 May 3, 2014
r u funny gay or funny ha wrote:
<quoted text>
`
u should be sharing a cell with ziewosh traitor,Jonathan Pollack..
sharing...hmmm how nice

https://www.google.com/search...

birds of a feather?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130482 May 3, 2014
http://www.islamiccenterofolympia.org/

Islamic Brotherhood of Seattle
Seattle, WA

Masjid al-Taqwa
Seattle, WA

Al-yasin Mosque
Seattle, WA

Jamaat Al-ikhlas
Seattle, WA

Islamic House (MSA-UW)
Seattle, WA

Downtown Muslim Association
Seattle, WA

Jamiul Muslimin
Seattle, WA

Masjid AtTAWHeeD
Seattle, WA

Islamic Center of Seattle
Seattle, WA

Idriss Mosque
Seattle, WA

The Islamists need donations to help expand the Islamic Center in Olympia, Washington
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130483 May 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un announced to Pyongyang yesterday, that the Ministry of the Interior has developed a revolutionary new way to end hunger and malnourishment in the DPRK (North Korea).
This new programme is to be known as 'Soylent Green'.
I hope you have a taste for 'Long Pork', communist stooge. <¦-o
It's simply because the poster is He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, et al., all from Seattle, Washington, USA--the same person--and it looks like the poster has at least the acknowledged right to the presence on Topix by the management to do pretty much as these Alter Ego handles can think up to discredit and stop serious discussions on various topics in any way possible.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130484 May 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>And how is USA Born, here in the brightights of Seattle? There is no electricity outside of Pyongyang in North Korea, it is reserved for the important people in the party there.
It's simply because the poster is He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, et al., all from Seattle, Washington, USA--the same person--and it looks like the poster has at least the acknowledged right to the presence on Topix by the management to do pretty much as these Alter Ego handles can think up to discredit and stop serious discussions on various topics in any way possible.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130485 May 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't a battleship and you couldn't even spell the name of it, pigface. <¦-o
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130486 May 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Any original thoughts, or just dumping spam? <¦-o
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130487 May 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Living life dangerously there, little minion. Your political officer may send you to the gulag for that post, commie slave. <¦-o
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130488 May 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, spare me the details of your wedding night, hagfish.
ocxz

Reunion

#130489 May 3, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless them - long may they go on -
Imagine a bunch of fecking Muslims in charge !!!
Bless the debt too, the waste of resources and the destruction of our habitat, the outsourcing of jobs, the decrease in salaries, the increase in jobless, the money worth nothing yet so hard to get, etc etc...
You're right long may they go on - to oblivion and maybe hell if it exists.
Before that their shills & stooges will have paved the way...
ocxz

Reunion

#130490 May 3, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
https://maps.google.com/maps...
There are at least 40 Mosques in Seattle.
I counted 10 on the link you provided.
If Faith is in Seattle it can go pray.
Good.
ocxz

Reunion

#130491 May 3, 2014
There are about 10 mosques in the vicinity of New Baltimore, Michigan.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/mosque/ @42.5487571,-83.0618483,10z
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130492 May 3, 2014
LOL! You p**sies can't stop talking about me. What a bunch of fckng LOSERS!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#130495 May 3, 2014
ocxz wrote:
There are about 10 mosques in the vicinity of New Baltimore, Michigan.
https://www.google.com/maps/search/mosque/ @42.5487571,-83.0618483,10z
It seems like the disseminators of information have alwayys directed the hatred of low brow bigots within societies toward one Race, Religion Ethnic Group etc.

Throughout America's history, the poorly educated lower classes have hated the Irish immigrants, the Germans, and, until recently the Blacks.

The same easily duped & hate filled lower class miscreants that so fervently hate Muslims today had never heard of a Muslim or Islam until only recently when our Zionist dominated media so effectively programmed these cretins to hate Muslims who are, not coincidentally, Israel's unfortunate neighbors.

I'm sure if the same Ziono-Media monopoly employed the same programming, they could get the same witless Muslim haters to hate Eskimos.

How many of these simpletons have even met a Muslim, read the Koran or been to a Muslim country?

The facts are anathema to these obsessed Hate mongers

For Example:

“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 

These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#130496 May 3, 2014

Breaking from Newsmax.com

NY Cardinal O'Connor's Mother Was Born Jewish
The mother of New York's beloved late Cardinal John O'Connor — a stalwart supporter of the Jewish community who once called himself a "spiritual Semite"— was born a Jew and converted before she married the prelate's father, genealogical research has revealed.
Read the Full Story — Go Here Now

Breaking from Newsmax.com

NY Cardinal O'Connor's Mother Was Born Jewish
The mother of New York's beloved late Cardinal John O'Connor — a stalwart supporter of the Jewish community who once called himself a "spiritual Semite"— was born a Jew and converted before she married the prelate's father, genealogical research has revealed.
Read the Full Story — Go Here Now

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/John-OConnor...

Gray

Richmond, VA

#130497 May 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet when you're banging those little 10 year old boys from behind, you're fantasizing about getting on with Faith, aren't you, Moslem swine? <¦-o
You claimed to have a "Master's Degree" but, yet you can only compose redundant & vulgar insults to better educated Commenters.

This is what is happening on America's University campuses but we wouldn't expect you to know

“ISRAEL IS FACING A BACKLASH IN AMERICA”
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Opinion/Columnist...

EXCERPT “Consider two incidents that occurred in the past few days in the United States and you should start to grasp the elements of a slow, subtle but steady and important shift that is taking place in the country.

It is happening in that arena where pro-Israeli and pro-Palestinian sentiments are being expressed in public and seek to influence American government policy, media and even the decisions of churches and non-government organizations such as student and professional groups.”CONTINUED

Genuinely educated people are wising up......why not you.......dummy

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#130498 May 3, 2014
Islam at war with Islam

Last month the world commemorated the 20th anniversary of the Rwandan Genocide. Dignitaries from around the world delivered speeches to mark the occasion, but UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon’s statement was perhaps the most remarkable, as he admitted that the United Nations was “ashamed” of its failure to prevent the mass killing. At the same time Ban was making this statement, a Shia doctor was gunned down in Karachi, Pakistan by sectarian terrorists, as part of a self-avowed campaign to “make Pakistan a graveyard” for all Shias.

Despite the escalation of targeted killings of Shia leaders and large-scale bombings of Shia neighborhoods, the Pakistani government and international community have failed to apply the lessons from cases like Rwanda in recognizing the early warning signs of an impending genocide perpetrated by sectarian terrorist groups. While the murder rates of Shias in Pakistan is nowhere close to the 800,000 Tutsis killed in Rwanda, members of the international community are duty-bound to prevent mass killing events before they occur.

The Shia’s plight must be understood in the context of Pakistan’s position within the larger sectarian struggle between Sunnis, largely supported by Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states, and Shias, supported by Iran and its close allies. Pakistan walks a tightrope in this conflict as it shares a border with Iran, but relies on Saudi Arabia for aid and political patronage. This international tension has domestic implications with 20 percent of Pakistan’s population belonging to the Shia faith, amounting to nearly 25 million people who are being threatened with extermination by sectarian outfits.

http://thediplomat.com/2014/05/early-warning-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 838,619
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Just Think 99,974
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 590,180
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 10 min Rinku84 93
Are afghans and turks white? (May '09) 24 min Rajesh 444
Miami homes for sale Sandra Osorio 30 min sandraosorio 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 443,186
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 4,386
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Halle Berry Sister 176,947
More from around the web