Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121917 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

GO Le PAKI PUKE GO

Netherlands

#130315 May 1, 2014
Le Paki PUKEe wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick you dirty hoar!
A suggestion from Indian Man Faith:

Get lost, p**sy. You are a dirty Leebanese c*nt.
GO Le PAKI PUKE GO

Netherlands

#130316 May 1, 2014
GO Les Gay FAITHs GO wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick you dirty hoar!

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Eat sht, you pathetic little weasel.
Good on you Indian Man, show these ID pinching c*nts what you think of them.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#130320 May 1, 2014
SOMEBODY JUST DISCOVERED THAT "THESAURUS" IS NOT A DINOSAUR
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually believe using the term 'well documented' is going to imbue that tripe with veracity, stooge? You may now bow to my Master's degree, Mrs Fistula.
----------

"imbue",? "veracity"?

Is this your first time with a thesaurus ?

Master's Degree?...... Keep trying dummy
GO Le GAY PAKI POOF GO

Netherlands

#130321 May 1, 2014
rat vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually believe using the term 'well documented' is going to imbue that tripe with veracity, stooge? You may now bow to my Master's degree, Mrs Fistula.
Who exactly is your Master?

What's his degree got to do with it?
ocxz

Reunion

#130322 May 1, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should shut the fck up, camel humper?
But i won't, slut for horse shlong.
ocxz

Reunion

#130323 May 1, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Does "Faith" here think Muslims are good people?
Yes, Faith even bows down with his bum up in the air and prays Allah Akbhar.
10 times a day.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130324 May 1, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are amoral scum. That is why it is so gratifying to the civilized world when our Crusader armies slaughter them like rats.
So "An NFL Fan" here hates Christians too? What does Jim Justice here like?
ocxz

Reunion

#130325 May 1, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to wonder who these bigoted cretins hated before they ever heaqrd about Muslims or Islam.

Over the years since, I've witnessed that the most vitriolic Muslim Haters are among the most ignorant and poorly educated classes throughout society, usually trailer court, former KKK types until hating N-g-ers became too difficult.
Often these people have never seen or met a muslim.
They only see what is portrayed through the hollywood lens or media bias.
Brainless retards and sociopaths.
ocxz

Reunion

#130326 May 1, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Michigan is not in Seattle, p**sy.
How about Go Le Gay Faith Go, aka Lady Faggayt le she-manimal ?
Is "it" still in Mi or Seattle ?.
But more important, is it lying all four hoofs up in the air ?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#130327 May 1, 2014
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
e with a thesaurus ?
I know it's difficult for you to understand that others in this world are much, much smarter than you are, but give it a try, imbecile.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130328 May 1, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to wonder who these bigoted cretins hated before they ever heaqrd about Muslims or Islam.
After learning that our Government and "News" lies to us (i.e. S.E. Asia 40+ years ago)
I went to see how bad these "EVILMUSLIMBBYEATERS " really were and spent 10 - 11 months wandering throughout the Islamic world (1973)(Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan etc etc and only enjoyed kindness, hospitality and curiosity. I spent my time around the regular people, ate & in their homes, shops, farms etc.
The question I was most frequently asked was "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"
I tried to explain the powerful influence of Zionist lobbies, Zionist dominated Media etc but they just didn't get how people; Americans, could be so easily duped.
I wrote to a few of the people with whom I stayed up until BushWar 1 but lost contact after their homes etc were flattened getting "Democracy"
Over the years since, I've witnessed that the most vitriolic Muslim Haters are among the most ignorant and poorly educated classes throughout society, usually trailer court, former KKK types until hating N-g-ers became too difficult.
There's a good reason that P.T. Barnum made his fortune in America where "There's a sucker born every day."
Thanks for the Rat Spotting
A Clear Sign of the philosophical defeat here is to resort to pirating others usernames to post unsubstantiated claims.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130329 May 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's difficult for you to understand that others in this world are much, much smarter than you are, but give it a try, imbecile.
Say something about your 400 pound butt.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130331 May 1, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
"imbue",? "veracity"?
Is this your first time with a thesaurus ?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

The "Stooge" here who lives on the Fringe is drunk at 11 A.M. in Seattle.
Dang It

Berkeley, CA

#130332 May 1, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Go Le Gay Faith Go, aka Lady Faggayt le she-manimal ?
Is "it" still in Mi or Seattle ?.
But more important, is it lying all four hoofs up in the air ?
You've been hoodwinked by Sheilaa and Gray. Not surprising here, after all you are not the sharpest tool in the shed here.
Dang It

Berkeley, CA

#130333 May 1, 2014
GO Le GAY PAKI POOF GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Who exactly is your Master?
What's his degree got to do with it?
Bad schooling here? Most Muslims are uneducated like you here.
Dang It

Berkeley, CA

#130334 May 1, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
After learning that our Government and "News" lies to us (i.e. S.E. Asia 40+ years ago)
I went to see how bad these "EVILMUSLIMBBYEATERS " really were and spent 10 - 11 months wandering throughout the Islamic world (1973)(Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan etc etc and only enjoyed kindness, hospitality and curiosity. I spent my time around the regular people, ate & in their homes, shops, farms etc.
The question I was most frequently asked was "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"
I tried to explain the powerful influence of Zionist lobbies, Zionist dominated Media etc but they just didn't get how people; Americans, could be so easily duped.
I wrote to a few of the people with whom I stayed up until BushWar 1 but lost contact after their homes etc were flattened getting "Democracy"
There's a good reason that P.T. Barnum made his fortune in America where "There's a sucker born every day."
Thanks for the Rat Spotting
Kim Jong-un sucked Dennis Rodman's cock and you watched.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130335 May 1, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Kim Jong-un sucked Dennis Rodman's cock and you watched.
How's An NFL Fan doing here, Lost?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130336 May 1, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Bad schooling here? Most Muslims are uneducated like you here.
Is it a fact that Jim Justice here cannot write a straight sentence?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130337 May 1, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You've been hoodwinked by Sheilaa and Gray. Not surprising here, after all you are not the sharpest tool in the shed here.
This is same person, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA ,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA all from Seattle.

And you are "sharp"?
Dang It

Berkeley, CA

#130339 May 1, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a fact that Jim Justice here cannot write a straight sentence?
All posting from Seattle here.

This is same person, Dang It Thief River MI, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA ,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA all from Seattle.

You lose!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve III 641,259
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min It aint necessari... 37,874
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min belenettes 969,924
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min Steve III 44,307
Playboy (Feb '15) 1 hr ssewda34 13
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead 4,076
Moroccan men have the largest penis (Oct '13) 2 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 88
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,360
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Anna 104,617
More from around the web