Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#130177 Apr 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
First you say there are no Jews in the O.T. Then you say there were no Jews until Judah had children. How does that even make sense to you?
It doesn't make sense to you because you can't see the difference between the two statements. Until Judah there were no Jews end of story. Provide proof that there were Jews living at the time of Abraham and that the meaning meant followers of Judaism as inhabitants of Judah. I know you won't be able to because the law they were following was the law of Moses who was a Hebrew who got his laws from God. There was no such thing as Jewish law it was the law of MOSES. Who was he??? A Hebrew. The word Jew had not even been invented at that time.

Location hidden

#130178 Apr 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really still going on with this.
and for some weird reason you see yourself as correct and some mythical people seemingly agree with you.
The word Jew speaks of all Jews, Hebrews, Israelites, from the beginning of history.
THE LINK YOU POSTED FROM JEWISHVIRTUALLIBRARY STATES THIS CLEARLY.
Maybe read the links you post more often as many of them negate what you are trying to prove.
Show me where the word Jew is used as opposed to Hebrew. How can a person who hasn't even been born claim the right to be a child of Judah when the father of Judah had not even been born. You are just as crazy as USA. Hebrew is not synonomos with a Judean

Dr Young, in his ‘Analytical Concordance of the Bible’ says of the word ‘Jew’;

“A descendant of Judah. Strictly speaking, the name is only appropriate to the subjects of the kingdom of the two tribes after the separation of the ten tribes.”

I cannot too strongly emphasise that point. The word ‘Jew’, even as it is presently used in the Bible, was only ever applicable to the southern House of Judah, and in fact, only to a small portion of even that section of the overall people of Israel. The Northern House of Israel was NEVER referred to as ‘Jews.’ In fact, the major portion of the House of Judah was also NEVER referred to as ‘Jews.’ God never ever confused these terms in the Bible. And if God considered it so necessary to make such careful distinction between them, THEN THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR US NOT TO DO LIKEWISE. The ‘House of Israel’ is NOT synonymous with the ‘House of Judah’.

Location hidden

#130179 Apr 30, 2014
But in regard to the “Jews”, it is essential to note that this name is used in the New Testament of those who resided in the portion of Palestine called Idumea. Thus they were, in the main, the Idumeans. It is also interesting to note that not once did our Lord ever have a good word for these people. On the contrary, He constantly referred to them as His greatest enemies.

Thus we have two distinct sections within the people of Christ’s day referred to as ‘Jews.’ There were the Galileans, who were mainly from the tribe of Benjamin (The ‘Light-bearing’ Tribe). It was from this section of people from whom came all of the disciples except Judas. These were the GOOD FIGS referred to in the 24th. chapter of Jeremiah. Most of the true descendants of Israel of the Babylonian captivity were to be found in this group. But there were also the Idumeans, comprising the ‘mixed multitude’ who came back with the others from Babylon. These also mixed with the people of the land who were NOT Israelites, and constituted the BAD figs of Jeremiah’s prophecy. It was these people who were claiming to be God’s people, and whom our Lord Jesus Christ accused of being ‘Children of their father the devil.’ The good section of these people, that is, the Galilean section, later escaped and joined up with their brethren of the twelve tribes already migrating westward.

The balance of them, the BAD FIGS, were destroyed in the destruction of Jerusalem by the Roman General Titus in A.D. 70, or dispersed among the nations of Europe, where they became a “Proverb and a taunt and a curse,” just as the Lord had spoken through Jeremiah. We read in Jeremiah, 24:9,10:

"And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them. And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers."

Our Lord Himself warned us in Revelation 2:9, and 3:9 about “those that call themselves Jews,(original “Judeans”) but who are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan.” He knew who His enemies were even if we don’t. This automatically presumes that there were those who called themselves “Jews”(original “Judeans”) who were descendant from Judah.

http://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/hebrew2...
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#130180 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother posting me back you are too stupid to reason with. Where did you state this you liar? Learn what Nazi means before you throw it around like your own knickers. Biblically Israel has no right to exist until the messiah himself returns to do the job.Religious Jews themselves believe this but of course you know better than God even though you claim to be a Christian. He didn't leave it up to idiots such as you as to when that would be.THERE WERE NO JEWS IN THE OT REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY. YOU ARE IN DENIAL AND NO ONE CAN HELP YOU EXCEPT YOURSELF BY DOING FURTHER RESEARCH. LMAO
You think you're clever don't you minion. You're the only one throwing around the nazi thing db.

Just because you say something doen't mean it comes from God so why accuse me of thinking I know better than God?

Your Biblical knowledge comes from shady internet sites. I just gave you evidence of the accuracy of the O.T., but you don't believe the experts. You deny anything that disagrees with you, even the Bible.

USA Born

Claremont, CA

#130181 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make sense to you because you can't see the difference between the two statements. Until Judah there were no Jews end of story. Provide proof that there were Jews living at the time of Abraham and that the meaning meant followers of Judaism as inhabitants of Judah. I know you won't be able to because the law they were following was the law of Moses who was a Hebrew who got his laws from God. There was no such thing as Jewish law it was the law of MOSES. Who was he??? A Hebrew. The word Jew had not even been invented at that time.
LMAO. Judah is very early, in the Old Testament.

Nobody said there were Jews in the days of Abraham. Hebrew is a language. Moses was Hebrew and was from the tribe of Levi.

Location hidden

#130182 Apr 30, 2014
Why did Jesus and others make the following statements about the "Jews" of his time

The Jews shouted "Crucify Him!" (John 19:15); "His blood be on us and on our children" (Matthew 27:25). In an appropriate turn about, when Jesus returns, their blood will stain His own garments. The spiritual leaders of the "Jews" were the Pharisees, who not surprisingly were associated with the (Edomite) Herodians (Matthew 22:15-16; Mark 3:6; 12:13).
Jesus repeatedly condemned the Pharisees as "hypocrites" (Matthew 15:7; 22:18; 23:13,15,23,25,27-27). He also called them "serpents, the offspring of vipers" (Matthew 3:7; 12:34; 23:33).

Who were the ones in charge of the temple and synagogues at the time of Jesus if not the Pharisees and the Sanhedrin??

On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" John 20:19

Why would the apostles be afraid of the Jews???

Peter to the Jews:

The "God of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob," "the God of our fathers," glorified the Son of Him, Jesus, whom you delivered up, and denied Him in the presence of Pilate, that one having decided to set Him free. But you denied the Holy and Just One, and asked for a man, a murderer, to be granted to you. And the Originator of Life you killed, whom God raised up from the dead, of which we are witnesses.(Acts 3.13 -15)
Obstinate and uncircumcised in heart and the ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit as the fathers of you, and you. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? And they killed those who foretold concerning the coming of the Righteous One of whom now you have become betrayers and murderers. Who received the law by ordained messengers and did not keep.(Acts 7.51- 53)
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130183 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You make more accusations as usual, with your 41 usernames.
Of course, Stooge, you just verified the theory.

Location hidden

#130184 Apr 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you're clever don't you minion. You're the only one throwing around the nazi thing db.
Just because you say something doen't mean it comes from God so why accuse me of thinking I know better than God?
Your Biblical knowledge comes from shady internet sites. I just gave you evidence of the accuracy of the O.T., but you don't believe the experts. You deny anything that disagrees with you, even the Bible.
Nope just hon,est. People such as Zioni Ratloder, NFR and Uzi are throwing the Nazi term around and yet you ignore it. Have you been struck blind and dumb since you arrived on this forum??? Unlike you I support the teachings of the bible. Your problem is you are unaware of what the bible teaches.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130185 Apr 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said there were Jews in the days of Abraham. Hebrew is a language. Moses was Hebrew and was from the tribe of Levi.
Tell the Topix posters here why you're not too Bright.

Location hidden

#130186 Apr 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter where it was in the scheme of things, the whole old testament does not speak of Jews as you would like us all to believe. Show your references if you dare. LMAO
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130187 Apr 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really still going on with this.
and for some weird reason you see yourself as correct and some mythical people seemingly agree with you.
The word Jew speaks of all Jews, Hebrews, Israelites, from the beginning of history.
THE LINK YOU POSTED FROM JEWISHVIRTUALLIBRARY STATES THIS CLEARLY.
Maybe read the links you post more often as many of them negate what you are trying to prove.
Say some more about "Israel."

Can you see the Security Wall the Palestinian Cement Companies helped to build?

Location hidden

#130188 Apr 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I wouldn't call the bible shady internet sites. No, I deny anything that is not stated in the bible, there is a big difference and unfortunately for you you can't distinguish between the bible and internet sites. Provide proof of your claims. I have given you the opportunity on many occasions. LOL. I have provided both biblical and non biblical sites to show that the word Jew did not exist in the old testament. you on the other hand have provided nada

Location hidden

#130189 Apr 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Prove something to you, who believes the Bible has "mistakes"? Impossible.
https://bible.org/article/dead-sea-scrolls
A significant comparison study was conducted with the Isaiah Scroll written around 100 B.C. that was found among the Dead Sea documents and the book of Isaiah found in the Masoretic text. After much research, scholars found that the two texts were practically identical. Most variants were minor spelling differences, and none affected the meaning of the text.
One of the most respected Old Testament scholars, the late Gleason Archer, examined the two Isaiah scrolls found in Cave 1 and wrote, "Even though the two copies of Isaiah discovered in Qumran Cave 1 near the Dead Sea in 1947 were a thousand years earlier than the oldest dated manuscript previously known (A.D. 980), they proved to be word for word identical with our standard Hebrew Bible in more than 95 percent of the text. The five percent of variation consisted chiefly of obvious slips of the pen and variations in spelling."7
Despite the thousand year gap, scholars found the Masoretic Text and Dead Sea Scrolls to be nearly identical. The Dead Sea Scrolls provide valuable evidence that the Old Testament had been accurately and carefully preserved.
Isaiah has much to say about the Jews. Did someone make a mistake in writing the word Jew as found in the Dead Sea Scrolls?
Show me any word in the dead sea scroll that uses the word Jew. there was no such word when they were written unless they are forgeries. Isaiah was a Hebrew prophet who wrote in Hebrew. Come on I'm waiting.
ocxz

Reunion

#130190 Apr 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Look pig minion. I've already said that at a certain point, tribal identity diminished and individuals who returned to Judah called themselves Jews.
You're nazi ramble is funny coming from someone who denies Israel's right to exist in Israel and claims there were no Jews in the Old Testament. You're insane.
Look sand worm have some respect for those who are more intelligent than you.
Born from your mum a**hole because her c**t was too busy does not entitle you to call others minions,
"jews" is just an invention of your sick animal brainless skull.

Location hidden

#130191 Apr 30, 2014
How credible are the dead sea scrolls??

Scholar Claims Dead Sea Scrolls 'Authors' Never Existed
By Tim McGirk / Jerusalem Monday, Mar. 16, 2009

Biblical scholars have long argued that the Dead Sea Scrolls were the work of an ascetic and celibate Jewish community known as the Essenes, which flourished in the 1st century A.D. in the scorching desert canyons near the Dead Sea. Now a prominent Israeli scholar, Rachel Elior, disputes that the Essenes ever existed at all — a claim that has shaken the bedrock of biblical scholarship.

Elior, who teaches Jewish mysticism at Jerusalem's Hebrew University, claims that the Essenes were a fabrication by the 1st century A.D. Jewish-Roman historian Flavius Josephus and that his faulty reporting was passed on as fact throughout the centuries. As Elior explains, the Essenes make no mention of themselves in the 900 scrolls found by a Bedouin shepherd in 1947 in the caves of Qumran, near the Dead Sea. "Sixty years of research have been wasted trying to find the Essenes in the scrolls," Elior tells TIME. "But they didn't exist. This is legend on a legend." (See pictures of 60 years of Israel.)

Elior contends that Josephus, a former Jewish priest who wrote his history while being held captive in Rome, "wanted to explain to the Romans that the Jews weren't all losers and traitors, that there were many exceptional Jews of religious devotion and heroism. You might say it was the first rebuttal to anti-Semitic literature." She adds, "He was probably inspired by the Spartans. For the Romans, the Spartans were the highest ideal of human behavior, and Josephus wanted to portray Jews who were like the Spartans in their ideals and high virtue."

Early descriptions of the Essenes by Greek and Roman historians has them numbering in the thousands, living communally ("The first kibbutz," jokes Elior) and forsaking sex — which goes against the Judaic exhortation to "go forth and multiply." Says Elior: "It doesn't make sense that you have thousands of people living against the Jewish law and there's no mention of them in any of the Jewish texts and sources of that period." (Read "Is This Jesus's Tomb?")

To be continued

Location hidden

#130192 Apr 30, 2014
So who were the real authors of the Dead Sea Scrolls? Elior theorizes that the Essenes were really the renegade sons of Zadok, a priestly caste banished from the Temple of Jerusalem by intriguing Greek rulers in 2nd century B.C. When they left, they took the source of their wisdom — their scrolls — with them. "In Qumran, the remnants of a huge library were found," Elior says, with some of the early Hebrew texts dating back to the 2nd century B.C. Until the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls, the earliest known version of the Old Testament dated back to the 9th century A.D. "The scrolls attest to a biblical priestly heritage," says Elior, who speculates that the scrolls were hidden in Qumran for safekeeping.(See pictures of Jews and Muslims in the Holy Land.)

Elior's theory has landed like a bombshell in the cloistered world of biblical scholarship. James Charlesworth, director of the Dead Sea Scrolls project at Princeton Theological Seminary and an expert on Josephus, says it is not unusual that the word Essenes does not appear in the scrolls. "It's a foreign label," he tells TIME. "When they refer to themselves, it's as 'men of holiness' or 'sons of light.' " Charlesworth contends that at least eight scholars in antiquity refer to the Essenes. One proof of Essene authorship of the Dead Sea Scrolls, he says, is the large number of inkpots found by archaeologists at Qumran.

But Elior claims says these ancient historians, namely Philo and Pliny the Elder, either borrowed from each other or retailed second-hand stories as fact. "Pliny the Elder describes the Essenes as 'choosing the company of date palms' beside the Dead Sea. We know Pliny was a great reader, but he probably never visited Israel," she says.

Elior is braced for more criticism of her theory. "Usually my opponents have only read Josephus and the other classical references to the Essenes," she says. "They should read the Dead Sea Scrolls — all 39 volumes. The proof is there."

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,...
ocxz

Reunion

#130193 Apr 30, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You have an ass the width of two axe handles and you know that stretches out everything you try to put it in, oinker. <¦-o
Listen pervert people here are talking about brains.
Understood it is a foreign concept to you, so please go and pull on your little rodent thread and scatter in the sewers.
bye bye
ocxz

Reunion

#130194 Apr 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Dictionary is accepted fact, what you post is opinion. Again you seem unable to differentiate.
But yes as I have also said it is the content that is important. Funnily enough this shows your double standard as usual. You target me personally on a regular basis, dismiss the websites I sometimes quote such as CAMERA even when firstly they give sources and secondly you have never proven they are not a factual website dismissing them since they support and defend Israels right to exist.
lets try again.
THE NEARLY FULL MAJORITY OF JEWS SUPPORT ISRAELS RIGHT TO EXIST.
JUST BECAUSE A JEW SAYS SOMETHING YOU LIKE DOESN'T MAKE IT FACT.
MANY PEOPLE SAY MANY THINGS DOESN'T MEAN WHAT THEY SAY HAS ANY BASIS IN REALITY.
ANYTIME A JEW ATTACKS ISRAEL YOU SUPPORT THEM NO MATTER WHETHER WHAT THEY SAID IS TRUE OR NOT.
again you make the assumption that an anti-zionist Jew is correct because you agree with him. Remember content as you mentioned above. but only when it suits you of course.
What did I deny because it supports my own theory??? When speaking religion you continuously try to portray it as accepted fact when its just your interpretation or those of the person you quoted.
I have posted many links. You sound like Gray that if you repeat something enough you believe it.(Gobbels was another example). The issue here is that you mass spam trying to portray it as your own writing. 90% of what i post is written by myself on the spot so I don't need a link.
It is clear that you have no problem making things up as I always post links or source when posting other work and you know this. Another tactic by Israel/Jew haters just target the individual personally with BS claims.
stop using CAPS , zionist excrement, it shows your desperation.

Location hidden

#130195 Apr 30, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
stop using CAPS , zionist excrement, it shows your desperation

He states that the dictionary is accepted fact and yet the dictionary that I posted from 1765 had no such word as Jew incorporated into its content. He is desperate indeed

Location hidden

#130197 May 1, 2014
NIGHT EVERYONE. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST NOT INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hangman 973,747
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Peace_Warrior 618,735
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 63,668
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min hojo 653,883
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 1 hr washington 167
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 106,489
Straight c**k 1 hr Horny 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,849
More from around the web