Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121921 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#130090 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I'm off duty call them yourself
Off duty? Nurses actually work for a living, and it's quite apparent you do nothing.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#130091 Apr 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty touchy?? you deny my people even exist so go F%&k yourself.
I NEVER SUPPORTED OTHERS HATE EITHER BUT YOUR ISSUE WITH ME WAS NOT CONDEMNING THEM. MORE HYPOCRISY FROM YOURSELF.
I never denied being bias for Israel but i actually have knowledge on the subject not just from the internet. You are the anti-Semite in denial who refuses to condemn genocidal intentions as you support the end of Israel (basically ethnic cleansing of Jews).
I don't tolerate filthy language so our communication is finished until you can conduct yourself in a civil manner. You need to grow up and come to terms with the fact that not everyone agrees with your outlook on Israel and get over yourself. Still playing the vicitim card usually works on most folks. Unfortunately I am not one of them
GO Le Gay gweirdo GO

Netherlands

#130092 Apr 30, 2014
An NFL Fan of rat vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempts to sound American are pathetic, foreign creep.
You, foreign dalit stooge will never pass as an American, ladyGayrent boy for HasbaRATs.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130093 Apr 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you would know what most Chrsitians classify the Jews as. I think those who read the scriptures understand or at least are learning about tribal identity of Israel, based on what the scriptures say.
I've never met a Christian, who like you; would say that the "Jews who made the Abrahamic Covenant with God are not the same Jews of today." You swore that was the truth, now you say the Jews didn't even exist in the O.T. You're getting more insane with delusion and confusion everyday.
Your hatred for the Jewish people is very evident eventhough, you claim you do not hate the "Jews".
You're an idiot to call scripture a lie then tell us what a Christian you are, minion.
Jesus said that the road was narrow and most were on the wide road to destruction. Based on your lack of knowledge you could be one of them that's on that wide road.You are the one who doesn't know scripture based on your own posts. Regardless of what you say the Abrahamic Covenant was given to a Hebrew not a Jew. There were no Jews at that time and until you come to that realization you will never be able to correctly interpret the scripture. The only thing that is evident is that you are in denial of what the bible teaches end of story

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130094 Apr 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Off duty? Nurses actually work for a living, and it's quite apparent you do nothing

They certainly do and they must be having a hard time looking after someone such as yourself who is so needy
GO Le Gay gweirdo GO

Netherlands

#130095 Apr 30, 2014
<quoted text>
No, Suzie. You dump random spam and contend you have some sort of point to make. You're transparently anti-Semitic.
Fanny, dump some random spam so we can contend that you are transparently making some sort of point, You are opaquely pro-Zionitic.

An NFL Fan

USA

#130096 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
They certainly do and they must be having a hard time looking after someone such as yourself who is so needy
So you admit to doing nothing for a living. I suppose you became tired of washing bed pans.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130098 Apr 30, 2014
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE DUMMIES

The term Hebrew is derived from Shem's descendant Eber. Eber was a Shemite, and the first Hebrew, but not an Israelite or a Jew because neither existed yet.

Abraham was Eber's descendant. Abraham was a Shemite and a Hebrew, but not an Israelite or a Jew because neither existed yet.

Isaac was Abraham's son. Isaac was a Shemite and a Hebrew, but not an Israelite or a Jew because neither existed yet.

Judah was one of Jacob's twelve sons (see Children of Jacob and The Tribes Of Israel). Judah was a Shemite, a Hebrew, and an Israelite. The first Jews were the children of Judah. The descendants of the other eleven of Jacob's sons were not Jews, but were themselves named accordingly e.g. from Levi came the Levites, from Benjamin came the Benjamites and so on.

Can anyone see the difference here? Only one tribe where considered Judahites NONE OF THE OTHERS
GO Le Gay gweirdo GO

Netherlands

#130099 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>And you are posting from Seattle Washington, with one of your 41 Topix usernames?
No you are, gweirdo..... you are quite laughable with your pathetic assertions about your 41 Topix usernames...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130100 Apr 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>

You're an idiot to call scripture a lie then tell us what a Christian you are, minion.
What scripture am I calling a lie USA??? Give me the exact scripture that you are referring to
GO Le Gay gweirdo GO

Netherlands

#130101 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
Kim Jong-un had a homosexual relationship with Dennis Rodman. Kim was the female.
Kim Jong-cartooni had a homosexual relationship with Dennis guido. An NFL Fanny was the female.

yeah... even the pieces of sh!t whom you rally with... cant stand you...

speaking of the TELLS.......... what does that tell ya, filthy impersonator-arian?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130102 Apr 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to doing nothing for a living. I suppose you became tired of washing bed pans.
Nope I don't. What I admit to, is being a nurse practitioner who does the occasional agency shift to keep my registration current whilst traveling around Australia. As a nurse practitioner I don't wash bed pans. One of my jobs includes but is not limited to prescribing medications for dummies such as you who are psychotic and who need sedating when they come into A+E. LOL

An NFL Fan

USA

#130103 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I don't. What I admit to, is being a nurse practitioner who does the occasional agency shift LOL
It's obvious you don't work as a NP OR anything else, vicious harpy. You're nothing more than a spam dumping anti-Semite who needs to express her hared.
Zioni

Israel

#130104 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't speak for all Jews as can be seen by the number of Jews who disagree with Zionism and Israel. Even the religious Jews are diametrically opposed to the state of Israel so go figure You're the one denying reality and criticizing anyone who doesn't agree with your one sided view
I don't speak for all Jews. Lets try again THE LARGE MAJORITY OF JEWS WHETHER RELIGIOUS OR NOT SUPPORT ISRAELS RIGHT TO EXIST AND CONSIDER THEMSELVES ZIONISTS. you can ignore this but its a fact.

Satmar and Neturei Karta are the biggest anti-Zionists numbering in the 10,000's.

MOST RELIGIOUS JEWS SUPPORT ISRAEL.

You can keep repeating yourself but the fact is that those Jews you speak of are a minority. There are minorities in ever society, they are usually the extremists.
GO Le Gay gweirdo GO

Netherlands

#130105 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You make more accusations as usual, with your 41 usernames.
Major Tom, as usual your 41 usernames have been smoked out ..... tell that accusation to your stupid lord..cartooni.

An NFL Fan

USA

#130106 Apr 30, 2014
hatred

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130107 Apr 30, 2014
The word "Jew" (in Hebrew, "Yehudi") is derived from the name Judah, which was the name of ONE of Jacob's twelve sons. Judah was the ancestor of ONE of the tribes of Israel, which was named after him. "Likewise, the word Judaism literally means "Judah-ism," that is, the religion of the Yehudim."

"In COMMON SPEECH, the word "Jew" is used to refer to all of the physical and spiritual descendants of Jacob/Israel, as well as to the patriarchs Abraham and Isaac and their wives, and the word "Judaism" is used to refer to their beliefs.TECHNICALLY, THIS USAGE IS INACCURATE"

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/...

Definition of technically:

"according to the FACTS or exact meaning of something; strictly."
GO Le Gay MALBAR POOF GO

Netherlands

#130108 Apr 30, 2014
<quoted text>
What do you do for a living, good for nothing Chamberpot washer.
Zioni

Israel

#130109 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't tolerate filthy language so our communication is finished until you can conduct yourself in a civil manner. You need to grow up and come to terms with the fact that not everyone agrees with your outlook on Israel and get over yourself. Still playing the vicitim card usually works on most folks. Unfortunately I am not one of them
Well Go F&%k yourself.

Amazing how bad language offends you but calling for the destruction of a country, denial of the existence of a people, supporting armed violence against Israeli civilians, seems to be fine.

You have threatened to stop answering me numerous times but just as with most of your posts you lie.

i don't care if others disagree with me and I am not always correct but you have no idea what you are talking about much of the time and you don't even notice.

You posted mass spam lately and on one page you bring up the JCPA, Justice Stone, Eugene Rostow and others to try and prove that Israel has no legal rights.

Funny this is that the majority of the people you mentioned in your spam disagree with you and agree with me on the fact that Israel has a legal right to the land.
This includes world renowned Judges, and those who wrote Geneva, Res 242 and others.

I don't really care what you think but you have clearly bought the Palestinians victim card. More double standard from you.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130110 Apr 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't speak for all Jews. Lets try again THE LARGE MAJORITY OF JEWS WHETHER RELIGIOUS OR NOT SUPPORT ISRAELS RIGHT TO EXIST AND CONSIDER THEMSELVES ZIONISTS. you can ignore this but its a fact.
Satmar and Neturei Karta are the biggest anti-Zionists numbering in the 10,000's.
MOST RELIGIOUS JEWS SUPPORT ISRAEL.
You can keep repeating yourself but the fact is that those Jews you speak of are a minority. There are minorities in ever society, they are usually the extremists

They are still Jews in the sense of the common usage of the term and yet you dismiss them as being Nazis and Jew haters because they disagree with what you believe
I agree they are Zionists and I don't ignore that fact. Doesn't mean I accept what they represent and what they have done to the people that they dispossessed from their land and that is my point. There are some people in the world that seek justice for others who have been unfairly treated, and I am one of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min River Tam 92,719
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min MUQ2 286,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 58 min MUQ2 46,040
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 3 hr truth 7
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 4 hr raj 37
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr trifecta1 979,463
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web