Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121861 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#130060 Apr 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
EARLY SECULAR ZIONISTS SPEAKS OF OTHER LANDS NOT PALESTINE.
You have a double standard as Israel is as democratic as most democracies. and with freedom of speech, religion as examples Israel is better than many Western nations.
Just because you say something is ludicrous doesn't make it so.
What makes Israel a non-democracy compared to other nations?
Are you again defining words to suit your agenda???
Arabs in Israel would disagree with you.
Most countries even democracies are nations which have minorities. The non-Jewish population is the minority.
Christianity is ridiculous in itself, ghosts, holy water, miraculous births and deaths. wasn't even created by your god but by people who had never met Jesus. oh and by Jews

Oh you blind bigot I have provided reports and evidence re the inequality between the Arab Israelis and the Jews. This has been confirmed by HRW along with other Jewish groups which you lump into the category of being nazi or self hating Jews because they dispute what you are saying.

By enlarge you are referring to Catholicism based on your comments above which I do not support. You criticize Christianity and yet not Judaism why is that?
Dang It

Berkeley, CA

#130061 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't referring to you being an American so you are pretty touchy at best. As far as others posting against Israel such as Port Jeff I don't recall ever posting to him and supporting his claims. It appears to be the case that you are one sided. I don't ask anyone to support what I posted never have done. I just provide evidence backed up in many instances by the bible and people can make up their own minds. Usually their comebacks are in the form of derogatory comments that have nothing to do with what I have posted on. Examples being USA_1 aka NFR, Ratloader etc etc
You make more accusations as usual, with your 41 usernames.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#130062 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't referring to you being an American so you are pretty touchy at best. As far as others posting against Israel such as Port Jeff I don't recall ever posting to him and supporting his claims. It appears to be the case that you are one sided. I don't ask anyone to support what I posted never have done. I just provide evidence backed up in many instances by the bible and people can make up their own minds. Usually their comebacks are in the form of derogatory comments that have nothing to do with what I have posted on. Examples being USA_1 aka NFR, Ratloader etc etc
Please, show us in scripture either how the Jews don't exist in the O.T., or how the Jews are descendents of the other tribes.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130063 Apr 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my point? You posted the Jews are descendants of the other tribes, I posted otherwise and you can't get the point?
The word "Jew" derived from the Hebrew Yehudi meaning from the Tribe of Judah. The tribe of Judah is named after one son of Jacob. That makes you a liar. You'll even lie about scripture to make yourself look intelligent, knowledgeable and true.
First you say the "Jews" don't exist in the O.T., then you say they are of the different tribes of Israel. Even if you were correct, they would still be of the House of Israel. You are not correct and the Jews are still of the House of Israel.
I was highlighting the difference between the people of Israel and the people of Judah you dummy. Most Christians classify them as all being Jews. The Jews didn't exist in the old testament. The Jews are not part of the House of Israel the two kingdoms are still split read the bible you dummy and see it for yourself.One group was promised dominion and the other was promised the royal sceptre. You can't seem to grasp even the basics
Dang It

Berkeley, CA

#130065 Apr 30, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you puke ?
Do rodents puke ?
please confirm.
Did you consume too many alcoholics beverages there in Seattle Washington?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130066 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Are you posting from Seattle like petesake liverpool Ip does?
No Australia
Zioni

Israel

#130068 Apr 30, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Generally mainline Jews denounce zionism specifically because it is practice contrary to the Torah
>
Jews Against Zionism is a group for Jews and others opposed to the Zionist movement and ideology, and to its impact on both Palestinians and Jews. This is not a religious group, not a racist hate group, and not a conspiracy-theory group.
JAZ is a political group, committed to coexistence between Palestinians and Israeli Jews.
We believe that the conflict in Palestine cannot be resolved without a return of Palestinian refugees and dismantlement of the Zionist structure of the state of Israel - and that this is impossible in the context of two states and a re-partition of Palestine.
We advocate the only approach which can lead to peace with justice in the region: we call for a unitary, secular and democratic Palestine, the return of Palestinian refugees, and full and equal rights for Palestinians, Israeli Jews, and all other people living in the whole of Palestine.
>
more lies above.

Most Jews support Israels right to exist so your claims as many here when it comes to Jews is BS. They number in the 10,000's as a community.

I suppose Rav Kook is irrelevant? although you probably have no idea who he is.

Jews against Zionism call for the end of Israel as a country. They use the fact that they were born Jewish to push their agenda against the large majority of their own people. Don't try to portray them as peace loving as they don't call for coexistence but submission.

Secular and Democratic? That is laughable with Abbas PLO, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, Hamas etc. Just as Hamas took Gaza so will they take the West Bank if Israel withdraws.
The only future Palestinians state would be extremists who would try to finish off Israel entirely. So this "peaceful" org is basically calling for a future Hamas state.

Even Abbas, PLO, Fatah call for a Muslim country often with Jews not included.
Every official document calls for the destruction of Israel and violence as a right.

Not to mention the fact that refugee status has no place in being passed down generations.
According to that logic I am a refugee who deserves rights. Why are the Palestinians the only people in the world who can do this?

Why did the UNWRA have to change the definition of Palestinian to include those who arrived on the land 2 years prior to Israels creation if they were all indigenous??? Where did these "Palestinians" come from in the 1940's???
Zioni

Israel

#130069 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you are an honest Jew but according to people such as posters like Zioni you would be classified as a Jew hating Jew or even a Nazi for supporting Jews against Zionism. Your points are relevant and honest
Are you talking to yourself again?

Honest Jew in your mind is someone who calls for Israels destruction.

He lied in his first sentence
I quote "Generally mainline Jews denounce zionism specifically because it is practice contrary to the Torah" Most Jews including religious Jews support Zionism.

Don't let reality get in the way.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130070 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Your mind appears to not be in proper working order.
Unlike you at least I have one pea brain

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130071 Apr 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Suzie. You dump random spam and contend you have some sort of point to make. You're transparently anti-Semitic.
Says the hoemosexual king of spam
Zioni

Israel

#130072 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
....and what is your point??? By the very definition of what a Jew is, a Judahite from the tribe of Judah how can they be Jews? They are from different tribes so who is the liar you or me.? Lying hag!!!!
So now you are making up definitions.

Jews include all people descendent from the twelve tribes or converts (who are a clear minority unless you are a Nazi such as yourself and incite that most Jews are converts).

Interesting how you don't consider Jews ancient Jews, but consider modern Arabs Palestinians even if they were not in Palestine for more than a few years or generations and didn't define themselves as Palestinians until last century.

So you chose to make up your own definition for:-
Apartheid, democracy, Jew, antisemitism, Zionist, Occupation, legal, fact,.......
anything else?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130073 Apr 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, show us in scripture either how the Jews don't exist in the O.T., or how the Jews are descendents of the other tribes.
Prior to the 17th century the word Jew was in no bible. The word was Judean or Judihite which included all people who came from the area of Judea. This included the Benjamites who were part of the Kingdom of Judah. I have already explained this

The fact that Jacob’s two wives, Leah and Rachel, are spoken of as "building the House of Israel," of necessity divides the immediate household of Jacob into "two families." In Jeremiah 33:24 they are spoken of as "the TWO families which the Lord hath chosen." The Covenant promise of the BIRTHRIGHT was given to one of these families, and that of the SCEPTRE to the other family. Rachel was to be the mother of "thousands of millions" while Leah was to be the mother of royalty. Genesis 49:10 shows us that Judah represents the SCEPTRE family; and I Chronicles 5:2 tells us "THE BIRTHRIGHT is Joseph’s." Never try to apply a BIRTHRIGHT blessing to the Jews. Judah and the Jews were excluded from the BIRTHRIGHT promises, Joseph from the SCEPTRE. The BIRTHRIGHT people are not, and are never in the Scriptures called Jews.
Zioni

Israel

#130074 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not stealing anything I am proving evidence to support what my claims are. If you use the dictionary to provide a definition is that stealing. Grow up. It is the content that is important . You would deny anything that disproves your own theory. I am the one doing the research to support my claims. Jews themselves are stating things about Israel and because you DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY YOU CALL THEM SELF HATING JEWS OR NAZIS. Up to date I don't think you have provided one link to support your claims LOL
Dictionary is accepted fact, what you post is opinion. Again you seem unable to differentiate.

But yes as I have also said it is the content that is important. Funnily enough this shows your double standard as usual. You target me personally on a regular basis, dismiss the websites I sometimes quote such as CAMERA even when firstly they give sources and secondly you have never proven they are not a factual website dismissing them since they support and defend Israels right to exist.

lets try again.
THE NEARLY FULL MAJORITY OF JEWS SUPPORT ISRAELS RIGHT TO EXIST.

JUST BECAUSE A JEW SAYS SOMETHING YOU LIKE DOESN'T MAKE IT FACT.
MANY PEOPLE SAY MANY THINGS DOESN'T MEAN WHAT THEY SAY HAS ANY BASIS IN REALITY.

ANYTIME A JEW ATTACKS ISRAEL YOU SUPPORT THEM NO MATTER WHETHER WHAT THEY SAID IS TRUE OR NOT.

again you make the assumption that an anti-zionist Jew is correct because you agree with him. Remember content as you mentioned above. but only when it suits you of course.

What did I deny because it supports my own theory??? When speaking religion you continuously try to portray it as accepted fact when its just your interpretation or those of the person you quoted.

I have posted many links. You sound like Gray that if you repeat something enough you believe it.(Gobbels was another example). The issue here is that you mass spam trying to portray it as your own writing. 90% of what i post is written by myself on the spot so I don't need a link.

It is clear that you have no problem making things up as I always post links or source when posting other work and you know this. Another tactic by Israel/Jew haters just target the individual personally with BS claims.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130075 Apr 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews include all people descendent from the twelve tribes or converts (who are a clear minority unless you are a Nazi such as yourself and incite that most Jews are converts).
Interesting how you don't consider Jews ancient Jews, but consider modern Arabs Palestinians even if they were not in Palestine for more than a few years or generations and didn't define themselves as Palestinians until last century.
Apartheid, democracy, Jew, antisemitism, Zionist, Occupation, legal, fact,.......
anything else?
I didn't make up the definition re the term Jews, that is a historical fact and the bible supports it. Jews came from the house of Judah and not all the house of Judah were Jews. There were two groups of people mentioned in the bible the House of Israel who were numbered as too numerous to count and the House of Judah who were few in number. I have posted elsewhere on this. How could the other tribes be Jews give me any type of evidence that they were. Even the Jewish library states what I am stating I will find the link for it
GO Le Gay gweirdo GO

Netherlands

#130076 Apr 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>Your mind appears to not be in proper working order.
Major Tom, taking to impersonations while flying low in your tin can.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130077 Apr 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
anything else?
No I am not making those definitions up they are facts.The ancient people who you are referring to were Hebrew not JEWS. The tanakh was written by Hebrews and it was the law of Moses that they followed not the law of Judaism.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#130078 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the hoemosexual king of spam
Ouch. Call the burn unit.
Zioni

Israel

#130079 Apr 30, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean people such as yourself then I don't give a frig if you take me seriously. You call anyone who criticizes Israel hateful and anti Semetic and that is even Jews themselves who do not agree with you. You are about as credible as a wet newspaper and as relevant.
Another tact by Neo-Nazis is try to deflect from the issue. The issue here is that you are a Jew/Israel hater but that doesn't make all critics of Israel like yourself.

I have friends and family who criticize Israel and I don't consider them antisemitic. They actually use facts when speaking on the subject while you use religious interpretations and spam sites.

The EU definition of antisemitism includes you as an anti-Semite, so do the majority of Jewish orgs definitions. you are probably an anti-Semite according to dictionary definitions also.

NOT ALL WHO CRITICIZE ISRAEL ARE ANTI-SEMITES JUST SOME.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130080 Apr 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to yourself again?
Honest Jew in your mind is someone who calls for Israels destruction.
He lied in his first sentence
I quote "Generally mainline Jews denounce zionism specifically because it is practice contrary to the Torah" Most Jews including religious Jews support Zionism.
Don't let reality get in the way

You don't speak for all Jews as can be seen by the number of Jews who disagree with Zionism and Israel. Even the religious Jews are diametrically opposed to the state of Israel so go figure You're the one denying reality and criticizing anyone who doesn't agree with your one sided view

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130081 Apr 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch. Call the burn unit

Nah I'm off duty call them yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min Facts not Fiction 59,755
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min kent 695,537
"The Invaders" Written by Patricia Louise McGurk 1 hr Patricia_McGurk 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr trifecta1 994,030
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 hr texas pete 2,498
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 hr Crazy Horse 619,877
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web