Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#129508 Apr 26, 2014
LUXOR: A bloody feud in Egypt’s southern Aswan province between an Arab clan and a Nubian family has killed at least 23 people in two days of fighting, leaving bodies strewn on hospital floors and homes torched in its wake, government officials and witnesses said on Saturday.

An Interior Ministry statement said the fighting erupted earlier in the week over the harassment of a girl, which later saw students from the two sides spray offensive graffiti on the walls of a local school.

Nubian students accused members of the Arab clan of trying to destabilise the province by working for the former governments of ousted president Hosni Mubarak and overthrown president Mohammed Mursi, said Abdel-Sabbour Hassan, a Nubian activist.

http://gulftoday.ae/portal/b154ab52-848b-475e...

Ten people were injured Saturday in clashes between Muslims and Christians in the Upper Egyptian province of Assiut, a security source said.
The violence broke out on the background of last week's damage of a shop owned by a Christian man by a Muslim driver.
During Saturday's meeting to resolve their conflict, the two men clashed again, leaving four Muslims and six Christians injured.
Policemen brought the situation under control and arrested ten people, the source said.
Egyptian authorities have yet to comment.
Clashes take place occasionally between Muslims and Christians in Egypt for different reasons, but rarely evolve into sectarian violence.

http://www.worldbulletin.net/world/134783/10-...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#129516 Apr 26, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
What right do you have to post here?
]More than you, ignorant buck toothed sheep molester. At least he says something. Boo! Boo! Look out. Behind that tree. A Jew. Who's posting? Is it me? Is it you? All Topix posts are from one person. Yeah. What a f uck en clown. LMFAO

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#129517 Apr 26, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Editor's Note:
Poor Ratty! This vermin is a racist Jew rat and deletes Ratslayers when they highlight the fact. Poor Ratty! A vermin, A jew , a violent Racist ... but a major target for Ratslayer.
Please post comments to
ratslayersunited.com
Is this the only purpose to your existence? As violence and oppression spread across Iraq, Egypt, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, Morocco, and Syrians live in refugee camps fleeing chemical weapons and certain death, is this your one and only theme?

You are a sick childish maggot. I am pleased that they have you under survelliance because you are clearly an outlier who needs to be watched.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129518 Apr 26, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>]More than you, ignorant buck toothed sheep molester. At least he says something. Boo! Boo! Look out. Behind that tree. A Jew. Who's posting? Is it me? Is it you? All Topix posts are from one person. Yeah. What a f uck en clown. LMFAO
What does your English tutor have to say?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129519 Apr 26, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the only purpose to your existence? As violence and oppression spread across Iraq, Egypt, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, Morocco, and Syrians live in refugee camps fleeing chemical weapons and certain death, is this your one and only theme?
You are a sick childish maggot. I am pleased that they have you under survelliance because you are clearly an outlier who needs to be watched.
How long has Krackerjacks here been posting on Topix?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#129520 Apr 26, 2014
Here is the "fairness without bias" of the newspaper of the "palestine people", HAARETZ...

http://pamelageller.com/2014/04/pamela-geller...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#129521 Apr 26, 2014
Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
How long has Krackerjacks here been posting on Topix?
The poster to whom you refer died months ago, communist dullard.
danetoo

London, UK

#129522 Apr 26, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...and??? One study and all of a sudden Danetoo is wetting herself with excitement thinking that she is of higher intelligence tahn others. Wake up call for her we can all see her "lack of intelligence" based on her own pride and ignorance. Who did the data on the study? Let me guess an atheist or a Jew. LMAO
and you're having religious maniacal orgasms with pete ..

here is the article .. it's decades of study .. not just ONE study ... it's a compilation of them that points in one direction ..

and with you and Pete in here .. it does not need a study to tell us that you are pretty dumb .. completely unintelligent and all you are good for is copying and pasting and sucking up to people like Pete and Gray

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/rel...

Abstract

"A meta-analysis of 63 studies showed a significant negative association between intelligence and religiosity. The association was stronger for college students and the general population than for participants younger than college age; it was also stronger for religious beliefs than religious behavior. For college students and the general population, means of weighted and unweighted correlations between intelligence and the strength of religious beliefs ranged from &#8722;.20 to &#8722;.25 (mean r = &#8722;.24). Three possible interpretations were discussed. First, intelligent people are less likely to conform and, thus, are more likely to resist religious dogma. Second, intelligent people tend to adopt an analytic (as opposed to intuitive) thinking style, which has been shown to undermine religious beliefs. Third, several functions of religiosity, including compensatory control, self-regulation, self-enhancement, and secure attachment, are also conferred by intelligence. Intelligent people may therefore have less need for religious beliefs and practices."

Pretty straight forward ..
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129523 Apr 26, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Here is the "fairness without bias" of the newspaper of the "palestine people", HAARETZ...
http://pamelageller.com/2014/04/pamela-geller...
And here's "UZI" again, posting from "Israel" even when the poster here knows nothing about the real Israel.

An NFL Fan

USA

#129524 Apr 26, 2014
Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
this poster here knows nothing
Tell me all about living in northern MN, creep.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129527 Apr 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me all about living in northern MN, creep.
Tell the posters here why you post under the username "Krackerjacks."

An NFL Fan

USA

#129528 Apr 26, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me
I'm sure you say that to EVERYBODY, Lucifer. They're watching, aren't they?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129529 Apr 26, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're having religious maniacal orgasms with pete ..
here is the article .. it's decades of study .. not just ONE study ... it's a compilation of them that points in one direction ..
and with you and Pete in here .. it does not need a study to tell us that you are pretty dumb .. completely unintelligent and all you are good for is copying and pasting and sucking up to people like Pete and Gray
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/rel...
Abstract
"A meta-analysis of 63 studies showed a significant negative association between intelligence and religiosity. The association was stronger for college students and the general population than for participants younger than college age; it was also stronger for religious beliefs than religious behavior. For college students and the general population, means of weighted and unweighted correlations between intelligence and the strength of religious beliefs ranged from &#8722;.20 to &#8722;.25 (mean r = &#8722;.24). Three possible interpretations were discussed. First, intelligent people are less likely to conform and, thus, are more likely to resist religious dogma. Second, intelligent people tend to adopt an analytic (as opposed to intuitive) thinking style, which has been shown to undermine religious beliefs. Third, several functions of religiosity, including compensatory control, self-regulation, self-enhancement, and secure attachment, are also conferred by intelligence. Intelligent people may therefore have less need for religious beliefs and practices."
Pretty straight forward ..
Take the posters here on a short tour of the London attractions.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129530 Apr 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you say that to EVERYBODY, Lucifer. They're watching, aren't they?
Some say the SPD are looking at you.as a person of interest.

An NFL Fan

USA

#129531 Apr 26, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty Jew. jerk-off hateful Jew....
I notice the pressure of be monitored is taking its usual weekend toll on you, Lucifer.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129532 Apr 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice the pressure of be monitored is taking its usual weekend toll on you, Lucifer.
Just more blather here from "Faith" again.
danetoo

London, UK

#129533 Apr 26, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>Do intelligent people write utter bullshit? Your religion is Atheism you racist Ratty Jew. Don't come here Dawkin's Stooge talking about 'religious people' you fkn maniacal religious organism of verminous-ness. For the record I am not 'religious' you tweak-short-of-lunacy. I believe in the Lord God, Great Master of Creation not religion... whatever the hell that is. Now take your sick putrid lies and disappear, Ratty, you jerk-off hateful Jew....
Great master of creation ?? It clearly didn't create you - a bowl of piss and one of turds - a blow of thunder - and "Peter Q. The Ugly" was created like a parody of Frankenstein with the A-B-normal brain ...
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129536 Apr 26, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great master of creation ?? It clearly didn't create you - a bowl of piss and one of turds - a blow of thunder - and "Peter Q. The Ugly" was created like a parody of Frankenstein with the A-B-normal brain ...
Make a few comments about London especially on the "Hood,"
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129538 Apr 26, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>He says you're a buck tooth squinty-eyed slave, serving a fat faced tyrant named Kim Jong-un. <¦-o
Here's Krackerjacks again who doesn't even have a Junker.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#129542 Apr 26, 2014
r u funny gay or funny ha wrote:
`
`
Jews hatefulness for Jesus Christ was never known in the past, and then the real Truth came to this site "Blaming israel for the carnage" and jews' hate for a non-jews and Jesus Christ was/is exposed/..
and for the zion/christian john hagee followers,...Jesus Christ was never a jew and that's something the International; community is starting to learn...
`
So the Bible is a lie minion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Scaritual 88,470
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 665,573
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 8 min Peter Ross 669
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min X Pendable 284,678
I LOVE you, Ewa M S 19 min Doctor REALITY 5
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 28 min Twizzler937 33
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min bad bob 184,799
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 977,487
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 4 hr Scaritual 269
More from around the web