Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
GO Les Gay Slumdogs GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#129284 Apr 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are a rootless ideological w'hore. Two months ago you were beating the drum for Israel and now you are shilling for the fckng muslim trash. That proves that you have no real soul. You are a hypocrite, a liar and a coward.
Did you report me to CAIR yet, since your snitching to the mods cannot silence my voice? LOL!
You sickening, spineless coward!
Why don't you favor us with some copy/paste bullsht or some Bible quote to rationalize your bitter anti-Semitism, you spiritual twerp.
You, cretin Indian Man shut your face, you boring twaaaat

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129286 Apr 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your alter-ego, Le Gay Sheilaa Go? LOL!
Unlike you i am not legion and do not have multiple alter egos. LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129287 Apr 25, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can feel Faithy's nervousness. It is hanging in the air like her BO. She is trying to see where she stands currently and is agitating to try and find where she fits into the scheme of things. I love putting her under the hammer. I am still waiting to hear back from CAIR but she is impatient to get the results before they are ready. LOL
Nope. I don't give a rat's ass, you dumb c*nt. I am mocking you like you mock Jesus with you cultish religion.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129288 Apr 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I don't give a rat's ass, you dumb c*nt. I am mocking you like you mock Jesus with you cultish religion.

No what you are doing is showing all of us what a bitter and twisted bitch you truly are Faith. May God have mercy on you. Goodnight

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#129289 Apr 25, 2014
r u funny gay or funny ha wrote:
`
`
Jews would never have pulled their war crimes atrocities on any Country that was able to defend themselves..
And shame on the International Community for letting jews get away with their endless War Crimes on defenseless meek farming people in Palestine..
All of you who give israel and their israeli terrorist jews any honors and respect will be Judged by a Higher Force when you racist bigots drop dead and your name is stricken from the Book of Life/.
What war crimes are you referring to?

Location hidden

#129291 Apr 25, 2014
forpetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Ratty Sheilaa. A paid Jew for lying and abusiveness and deflecting from the agenda here of helping to expose the evil that is sometimes referred to as 'Israel.'
Have you always been an anti-semite?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#129292 Apr 25, 2014
forpetesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
to expose the evil that is sometimes referred to as 'Israel.'
Have they gathered outside yet, Lucifer?
ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#129293 Apr 25, 2014
NFL Fanny and Usa-1 go swimming.
How many wee-wees get wet ?
One only.
ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#129294 Apr 25, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you always been brainless ?
ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#129295 Apr 25, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Boy does it feel, to know your ball less husband Billyboy 69 can't get it up for your wrinkly azz, because he's too busy balling all the prepubescent boys st your mosque, old burka wearing hag? <-o
c**cks and a$$ are USA-1 top concern.
pervert.
ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#129296 Apr 25, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have they gathered outside yet, Lucifer?
Why, have they gathered in your house?
Give us a call when they do.
ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#129297 Apr 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a JEW, you deal with it, dummy.
And you are not white.
deal with that.
ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#129298 Apr 25, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You appear to be starting another another one of your boringly twisted monster spam dumps, old hag. <-o
That you will be eager to read and then you'll think
"wow Sheilaa can write nice clear informative facts, how i wished i could do the same if i was not so illiterate and an israel-firster who can only see the truth through a zionist prism.

Location hidden

#129299 Apr 25, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you always been brainless ?
You answer first, anti-semite

Location hidden

#129300 Apr 25, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
how i wished i could do the same if i was not so illiterate and an israel-firster who can only see the truth through a zionist prism.
What's wrong with Zionism?

Why right do nomad Arabs from Arabia have to claim Jewish land?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#129305 Apr 25, 2014
forpetesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an anti-semite?. On first impressions I would say I've never been 'anti' anyone, race or religion, but I am ferociously anti-Semitic. You Jews

'and the people shall mock me." Sick Creep 8.32
The repetitive musings are beginning to rotate inside your head again, aren't they, Lucifer? How do you make it stop?

Location hidden

#129306 Apr 25, 2014
forpetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting Ratty and his relationship with Lucifer. As a Jewish chap once stated rather candidly:
"Most Jews don't like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer,"
Harold Wallace Rosenthal (Jew)
Got a link? no nazi sites please

Location hidden

#129307 Apr 25, 2014
forpetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an anti-semite? Explain and I'll offer a genuine response. On first impressions I would say I've never been 'anti' anyone, race or religion, but I am ferociously anti-injustice. You Jews can wail at your wall and chant from that book of yours, you can wear odd hair dos and black clothes. But when you kill children with white phosphorus illegal WMDs or burn down their homes and steal their land I will say "NO! NO! Jews! You cannot do that. It is illegal, immoral and is classed as international war crime and crimes against humanity!!"
As even the Christ, Messiah stated:
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Jews did not use phosphoric acid to kill anyone. Making up lies about Jewish people is anti-semitic

However Hamas did use phosphorus yet you say nothing and claim Jews did it.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#129309 Apr 25, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
He got beat up by people that thought his mere presence was an obscenity and he decided to blame Jews. In fact, he was sniffing kid's bike seats and got caught by concerned citizens. He's very lonely and Topix is his only interaction with the outside world. He's worse than an anit-semite. His hatred is thinly disguised in dubious scripture from grammar school books. He's putty in your hands. Have a blast.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#129310 Apr 25, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with Zionism?
Why right do nomad Arabs from Arabia have to claim Jewish land?
Coccyz is a slimy black Frenchman that frequents public restrooms looking for rich Jews to ferry around for tips. Don't spend too much time with him. His breath is pure turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 794,144
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min guest 567,573
Learn Not The Way Of The Heathen! 23 min how g 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min AntiqueAnnie 607,097
The saints say only way to Heaven is through Ca... 37 min how g 5
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,322
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,312
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 267,336
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr RiccardoFire 97,439
More from around the web