Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129156 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're truly an angle of light, Lucifer. I think the Moon God cult has one of those and he goes by Allah aka Satan, little minion. <¦-o
How's your English, "An NFL Fan." not too good?
r u funny gay or funny ha

Selden, NY

#129158 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Your should join her, maybe you two could choke on it.

`

`
`

Unfortunately it's just prayer call. Head down, arse up, kiss carpet, repeat, head down arse up, kiss carpet. Allah Akbar, Moslem bitttches! <¦-o
`

Unfortunately it's you and your kind who are praying on/in/to a idol wailing wall, and it's u and your kind who really needs help...

The idol wailing wall is where israeli jews pelvic are gyrating to the tune of their gog of magog and their maidenheads are laminating for satan's approval in their head fobbing up and down in a sinfest to an idol, while wailing, screaming, yelling and babbling as scheming grubbing parasites/..

These illegal aliens believe in a wall of passage, while their pelvic is gyrated into a sick and perverted copulation and a climax is reached at an idolatrous wailing wall by beanie and black hats, who are a cult of convert pagans//

The crazed nutsacks are all converts from the ghettos of criminal thrash, that have no bloodline or lineage to God's covenant with Abraham and his pure unmixed sperms and eggs seedlings from Ancirnt 12 Tribes of Hebrews and Israelites..The word "jew" is a religion and not a race//....

Now for the million dollar question miss piggy, how many of your porklet masters, with their brown stained curly tails have you licked and cleaned this week......
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#129159 Apr 24, 2014
forpetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Not confused at all. Ratty is a Jew and a hater therefore when you linguistically put 2 and 2 together you get Jew Hater. Also the god of the Jews has been identified as Lucifer even by Jews themselves:
'Jews don't like to admit it, but our God is Lucifer.'
Harold Wallace Rosenthal, 1980
Martin Luther, great theologian and thinker:
"Should someone think I am saying too much—I am saying much too little! For I see in [their] writings how they curse us Goyim and wish as all evil in their schools and prayers. They rob us of our money through usury, and wherever they are able, they play us all manner of mean tricks ... No heathen has done such things and none would to so except the Devil himself and those whom he possesses—as he possesses the Jews."
I concur with Rosenthal as do millions of other people. Just take a look at their blasphemy against the Lord God and Christ on this thread and you can see the and hear the voice of the devil in all of them.
So when Ratty persistently calls me 'Lucifer,' we simply see a Jew deflecting the truth that we all understand about Jews. Their god is INDEED Luicfer. Hard to grasp, I know, but very true.
You call the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob satan?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#129160 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I recognize, that you wear a burka in addition to having a limited grasp on contractions and punctuation. <¦-o
You will really need to stop boning your mama and get your Oedipus Complex sorted. We do feel your pain!
Brit Expat

Cabestany, France

#129162 Apr 24, 2014

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#129163 Apr 24, 2014
Petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan, Lucifer or Satan ... they're more than often fully in the possession of the Evil One. I have personal experience and many examples of their thoroughly evil and despicable ways and lies and deceit and violence...
Do you vomit pea soup and twist your head around too, Lucifer? They watch you.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#129164 Apr 24, 2014
r u funny gay or funny ha wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "jew" is a religion and not a race//....
Jews are a Nation, Judaism is the religion
Brit Expat

Cabestany, France

#129165 Apr 24, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are a Nation, Judaism is the religion
LOL. I do believe we clashed on another thread!

Thank's for that. Here you confirm yourself as a religious halfwit. What else???

Have a nice day.

Cyril aged 84.
Brit Expat

Cabestany, France

#129170 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>84, you're nearing the end of the line. Which will it be, crematorium or a pine box and a 6' hole in the ground? You being a devout atheist, will be looking at oblivion. Look at it from this perspective, it will be like you never existed in the first place. <¦-o
LOL. Billions have gone before me.

I hope you make 84+

Its a good life. The only one you'll ever get. Make the most of it! Have FUN.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#129173 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just remember Muhammad, during prayer call it's 'head down, arse up, kiss carpet and repeat'. You'll make your Imam very happy, little muzzie. <¦-o
Now remember, just throw your black chimp a few bananas. He will be so happy.
If you have a second brain cell, remember to get your Oedipus Complex fixed as it is showing badly!
Brit Expat

Cabestany, France

#129175 Apr 24, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are an Abomination ... Judaism is their Devil Worship
Hmmmmmmmm. Nuttyarboo comes to mind!
Brit Expat

Cabestany, France

#129176 Apr 24, 2014
billyboy169 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now remember, just throw your black chimp a few bananas. He will be so happy.
If you have a second brain cell, remember to get your Oedipus Complex fixed as it is showing badly!
LOL. Monkey's galore!
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#129181 Apr 24, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are an Abomination ... Judaism is their Devil Worship
Somebody has to be insane to believe you worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
You have a hateful god.
r u funny gay or funny ha

Selden, NY

#129182 Apr 24, 2014
`

`

`
"Israel's new government plans to pass a controversial new law defining the country as a "national state of the Jewish people" despite the presence of 1.5 million Arabs within its borders."

`

hahahahahahha......!

Lets have a pig roast!
Zioni

Israel

#129186 Apr 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that I have Faith ranting like the lying banshee that she is is do to the fact that she denies truth. There is absolutely no relationship between the present-day Zionist/Jew and the true Judahite of the time of Christ. To refer to Jesus as a ‘Jew’, in the modern context and usage of the term, is an insult of the greatest magnitude to him.
‘JEW’ does not appear in the entire original text of the Bible, neither the Old nor the New Testaments. The onginal Hebrew of the Old Testament uses the word ‘Yehudim’, meaning ‘Judahite’. The original Greek of the New Testament uses the word ‘Ioudaios’, meaning ‘Judean’.
These original words were used in the earlier translations of our Bible, and only seem to have been replaced by the word ‘Jew’ in fairly relatively recent times.
The word ‘Jew’ was only ever used in the Bible, and then only by modern translators, in regard to the descendants of the portion of the Southern House of Judah who returned from the Babylonian captivity under Ezra and Nehemiah. The word could not have been applied to the balance of the House of Judah, nor to the Northern House of Israel, for the simple reason that they were not there!
She is such a dummy she is unable to disprove what I have stated not only here but elsewhere.
Interesting use of the word "fact" you should add that to your list of English words to look up in a dictionary.
The word Jew comes from the word Yehudi which has been used long before you claim.
You are ignoring 99% of experts and studies on the subject of Jewish ancestry but you still consider what you say fact.
You claim not to be a Jew hater when you deny they are even Jews.

Then you continuously refer to things which insulted you?? Hypocrite. YOU ARE DENYING THAT THE MAJORITY OF JEWS ARE EVEN JEWISH AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO FEELS INSULTED?
Did Jesus even exist in the first place? It was people who had not even met him or lived in the same time/place who created your religion.

JEW IS NOT A HEBREW WORD YOU RETARD AND YEHUDI IS STILL USED IN HEBREW. You know this as these conversations are DeJaVu already. You and Gray are so full of hate you will believe anything it seems.

YOU HAVE NOT PROVEN WHAT YOU HAVE STATED.

The fact is that no one really know what happened back then. There are various religious texts and documentation on top of archeology but the facts are not clear.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129187 Apr 24, 2014
Jesus was a Jew, you Nazi f/aggits.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129188 Apr 24, 2014
r u funny gay or funny ha wrote:
`
`
`
`
That's because the present powers to be are from the system of things which is ruled by the original serpent and the devil uses the convert jew along with their co-rats, as ordained devil's helpers...
Read Roman 13 :[1-2]
Jerk off.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129189 Apr 24, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty the homo-obsessed vermin. Poor Ratty! Never a word about the Jews' destruction of the rightful home of the Palestinians ..... Palestine .... for Jews and their 're-settlement.' Just odd and queer words about his only venomous delight .... bottoms and other human body parts AND the rodent is not even human
Jerk off. Jesus (The Jew) would smite your f/aggit ass if he were around.

He'd be in the IDF, driving a bulldozer.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129190 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>How many DUNGs are working these days? They used to keep 3 or 4 of you posting anti American propaganda around the clock, commie slave. <¦-o
Tell the other Posters here about your multiple behavioral problems.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129191 Apr 24, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell me about how much it sucks, living under a communist regime, with an insane despotic dictator deciding your fate? <¦-o
Did you fall off reality again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Rednek 71,550
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Big Al 995,021
Are black people descendents of Cain from the l... (Feb '11) 10 min Johnny 97
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Big Al 699,367
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min Big Al 447,386
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 2 hr leprechaun are real 7
staceygstring 4 hr night machine 1
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Joe Fortuna 76