Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Hillie Billie Boganed

Netherlands

#128647 Apr 21, 2014
Someone hang a rock from my nutsack and beat me with a stick. They squirt pecker milk into my eyes.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Netherlands

#128648 Apr 21, 2014
Er wank into a glass and I will drink it.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#128649 Apr 21, 2014
CLARIFICATION
Petesake Liverpool ip wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are excellent Gray. You know. We know it. The Jew knows it. And so do the Jews know it. For them it's like 'excellent German pudding' they know it's excellent but have a holocaust denial problem with Germans.
In my earlier response I meant that if and when Israel goes down, it won't be because of anyone but the arrogant, grasping and ruthless Zionist extremists.

We're just the messengers; not "Jew haters" or "Israel haters"

Many thanks again
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#128651 Apr 21, 2014
Barons ASS wrote:
Someone hang a rock from my nutsack and beat me with a stick. They squirt pecker milk into my eyes.
Barons Ass wrote:
<quoted text>You like to suck at his pee pee?
Barons Ass wrote:
My butt hole is dripping with anal love juices. Some body slap me in the cheek with their pecker! I am spunk drunk!
Barons Ass wrote:
I need cox! Give them to me!
Fck off Miss Piggie.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#128652 Apr 21, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Many thanks...
I'm glad that you relize that one can oppose Israeli Genocide & Ocupation without being a "Jew Hater" or "wishing for Israel's destruction"
Israel's destruction will be from the hands of its arrogant & grasping extremists NOT "the Jews"
Best Wishes
RE: CLARIFICATION to "Petesake" earlier response

"Israel's destruction will be from the hands of its arrogant & grasping extremists NOT "the Jews"

SHOULD BE:

"Israel's destruction will be from the hands of its arrogant & grasping extremists NOT Opponents of Zionist Genocide, Occupation and criminality

“Henry Kissinger:''In 10 years Israel will cease to exist''
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/...

EXCERPT “According to news reports, Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, "Israel" will no longer exist.

The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date.

Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".

The US intelligence report observes that the 700,000 "Israeli" settlers illegally squatting on land stolen in 1967 - land that the entire world agrees belongs to Palestine, not "Israel" - are not going to pack up and leave peacefully.

Since the world will never accept their ongoing presence on stolen land, "Israel" is like South Africa in the late 1980s.

The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values.

The US intelligence community report says that in light of these realities, the US government simply no longer has the military and financial resources to continue propping up "Israel" against the wishes of more than a billion of its neighbors.”

In order to normalize relations with 57 Islamic countries, the report suggests, the US will have to follow its own national interests and pull the plug on "Israel".CONTINUED
American History

Selden, NY

#128654 Apr 21, 2014
Gray wrote:
CLARIFICATION
<quoted text>
In my earlier response I meant that if and when Israel goes down, it won't be because of anyone but the arrogant, grasping and ruthless Zionist extremists.
We're just the messengers; not "Jew haters" or "Israel haters"
Many thanks again
`

`

`
Dont worry our soldier friend,...it is not a sin to be a cult hater of evil doers in illegal israel...
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128655 Apr 21, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>You like to suck at his pee pee?
You just get back from North Korea too?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#128656 Apr 21, 2014
Barons Ass wrote:
<quoted text>Let me teabag your nutsack, Jew boy.
Go teabag Faith's nutbags, 5 year old with trash, trash comments
American History by Sinai

Selden, NY

#128660 Apr 21, 2014

What u Americans don't want and don't need are these beanies in Washington's halls, that are zionism/commie lobbyists and special interest groups, who are giving our freedoms. Liberties and securities away to zionist commies in both here and in israel through our flawed system jew's cult have mastered
Go Le Gay Paki GO

Netherlands

#128668 Apr 21, 2014
-rat drppings wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a White American, you jealous? <¦-o
Hahahahaha, that's what Faith says.
Go Le Gay Paki GO

Germany

#128670 Apr 21, 2014
Give me some assflowers and love juice right in my mouth.
Go Le Gay Paki GO

Netherlands

#128671 Apr 22, 2014
Le Gay Paki wrote:
Give me some assflowers and love juice right in my mouth.
Ti lamerde ki to criore Jadin de la compaginie iici, ale done fesse mon-choisy beach
Go Le Gay Paki GO

Dallas, TX

#128672 Apr 22, 2014
I crave sperm. I need to lick the asscrack.
Go Le Gay Paki GO

Netherlands

#128673 Apr 22, 2014
Go Le Gay Paki GO wrote:
I crave sperm. I need to lick the asscrack.
Le Gay Paki's cracks it with:

Nothing like bumsex in a Nissan Leaf with your gay lover LOL its for the gay only

Nothing more gay than a man in a Leaf.

----

And he knows.
Go Le Gay Paki GO

Netherlands

#128678 Apr 22, 2014
-rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>So you must be jealous. <¦-o
Now why we would be jealous of 3rd world black coolie mutant rats and midgets?
Go Le Gay Paki GO

Netherlands

#128682 Apr 22, 2014
rat drppings wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike your drunken rambling insane posts. Gay just posts spam lies, you moronic fool. <¦-o
Why don\t you post drunken rambling insane posts, spam lies instead of continuously posting inane, vapid and moronic comments?
Go Le Gay Paki GO

Netherlands

#128685 Apr 22, 2014
[QUOTE who=" -USAs-#1 MalbarCACA"]<quoted text>Never speak to a white man like that chimpanzee. <¦-o[/QUOTE]

So you understood what we said to the Paki chimp.

That blows you cover right off its head, idiotic troll.

The 1 in USA must mean that you are the head MalbarCACA - pretty poor job you're doing of it, we demand a refund.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128687 Apr 22, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your political officer, little commie stooge? <¦-o
Is "Faith" here from Michigan still living in a Fantasy?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128688 Apr 22, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike your drunken rambling insane posts. Gay just posts spam lies, you moronic fool. <¦-o
10 Day Weather Forecast for Seattle - weather.com

Still raining there?
American History by Sinai

Selden, NY

#128690 Apr 22, 2014
`

`

`

and shove it up your curly tail....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min youareadufus 47,250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 692,153
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min youareadufus 990,712
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 51 min HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 3 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web