Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121871 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#128418 Apr 20, 2014
Petesake del Liverpoole wrote:
<quoted text>
Oozin' shit and Oozin' lies again Lucifer's pup? Jews killed 400+ children with WMDs ... never again? What does that mean pervert?
Peter-May the spirit of St. Benedict Joseph Labre, Patron Saint of mental illness and frustrated Bachelors guide you from Satan and give you courage to face your challenges and open you today to the many ways God works in our midst.

Help this lost soul, Peter, to identify mental illness as the disease it is, that Peter might have courage and wisdom in the face of ignorance and stigma and our join the communitiy of mankind with job opportunities, forgiveness, and faith.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#128426 Apr 20, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that the Israeli WMDs used against civilians are funded and supplied by the US
Your support of US aid to the region's most ruthless, aggressive and abusive Regime is the insanity and/or depravity that repulses all rational minds around the world as Israel is among the most despised nations on the planet.
Ergo, the US is also dispised by way of Israeli-US complicity
If you were really "USA Born & USA Loyal" you wouldn't support US complicity in Israeli War Crimes
For Example:
“IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon”
“Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-commander-we-...
EXCERPT "What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.
Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.
In addition, soldiers in IDF artillery units testified that the army used phosphorous shells during the war, widely forbidden by international law.
According to their claims, the vast majority of said explosive ordinance was fired in the final 10 days of the war.
The rocket unit commander stated that Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) platforms were heavily used in spite of the fact that they were known to be highly inaccurate.”CONTINUED
Think of the reactions of the younger generations who read "Made in USA" on fragments of Israeli cluster bombs, Phosphorus bombs etc when they view the remains of their families and destroyed homes.
How many additional examples do you want of US aid & weaponry to Israel being turned on innocent civilians throughout the region?
A LOYAL Americans wouldn't support the same policy that has earned the US over 1.5 billion recent enemies:
“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”
"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
Pathetic attempt to push your beliefs as a standard of ones loyalty to their country. Justifying acts of terrorism against the U.S. for any reason, is treason. You might believe those children deserved to be killed on 911, I don't.

How does this prove petey's post stating the Jews kill children with WMD?
What country in the world would not defend itself against jihadists like hezbolah? If another country were sending bombs into the U.S., I know what we would do. Israel has the right to defend itself like any other nation. Does hammas or hezbolah worry about children when they fire rockets into Israel?

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128428 Apr 20, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter-May the spirit of St. Benedict Joseph Labre, Patron Saint of mental illness and frustrated Bachelors guide you from Satan and give you courage to face your challenges and open you today to the many ways God works in our midst.
Help this lost soul, Peter, to identify mental illness as the disease it is, that Peter might have courage and wisdom in the face of ignorance and stigma and our join the communitiy of mankind with job opportunities, forgiveness, and faith.
We thought maybe Pop Tart would show up next or "Faith" from the alpine country of Michigan, but no, it's the Faker Jim Justice instead spouting the Seattle line.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128429 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's sure a lot nicer than Pyongyang, slave of the Kim family. <¦-o
Have you talked to your APA psychologist lately? You should.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128430 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Fat gay Islamic and stupid, is no way to go through life, son. <¦-o
Tell the Posters here, racist, what's "Islamic"?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128431 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>When you sleep Adolf, do you have re occuring nightmares of Jews running through your empty head? <¦-o
Tell us all about your Topix NIght Shift in Seattle last night.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128432 Apr 20, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic attempt to push your beliefs as a standard of ones loyalty to their country. Justifying acts of terrorism against the U.S. for any reason, is treason. You might believe those children deserved to be killed on 911, I don't.
How does this prove petey's post stating the Jews kill children with WMD?
What country in the world would not defend itself against jihadists like hezbolah? If another country were sending bombs into the U.S., I know what we would do. Israel has the right to defend itself like any other nation. Does hammas or hezbolah worry about children when they fire rockets into Israel?
It's only the die-hard, USA Born-Pop Tart-USA-1, that don't yet know Israel is a very poor fit in the Mideast.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#128439 Apr 20, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only the die-hard, USA Born-Pop Tart-USA-1, that don't yet know Israel is a very poor fit in the Mideast.
Once the Islamic countries stop their sectarian violence and killing, end illiteracy, oppression, corruption and join the rest of civilization, Israel should fit in fine.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128445 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it's not a race, dull one. It's an evil cult, little servant of the Kim family. <¦-o
Who else here from Seattle talks like You?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128446 Apr 20, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Once the Islamic countries stop their sectarian violence and killing, end illiteracy, oppression, corruption and join the rest of civilization, Israel should fit in fine.
And here's -USA_1, Pop Tart again trying not to make one and Ass of itself.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128447 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it's not a race, dull one. It's an evil cult, little servant of the Kim family. <¦-o
Hey "Faith," how's Michigan?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128451 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't catch that last part, RuPaul. This is an English speaking forum, creepy 3rd worlder. <¦-o
Yes, English, so just when are you going to learn to write it properly, Jim Justice?
Dang It

United States

#128457 Apr 20, 2014
Go Le Gay Levi GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the Tanner Flats false Hometown?
You're from Bangladesh, right moronic HINDUSTINK topix paid troll?
WTF has that do to with Blog / Website / Homepage: Topix, moronic blind as bat chuhaa?
You are gay, correct?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128463 Apr 20, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You are gay, correct?
And you are -USA_1?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#128464 Apr 20, 2014
A LINGUISTICALLY CHALLENGED HASBARAT SEZ:
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh, I am shaking in my booths. Hitler jr said more real stupid nazi shit. The german piece of shit is awake. Watch out people, hahahahha hahahahahahah Soon you will be rutting 6 feet under while Israel will be growing and be better than ever before. The best revenge is to live free and happy. Nazis dont know what it means and its good..
I'll accept the predictions of Kissinger and those of the The US intelligence community
over the ramblings of a Hasbara Troll

“Henry Kissinger:''In 10 years Israel will cease to exist''
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/...

EXCERPT “According to news reports, Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, "Israel" will no longer exist.

The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date.

Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".

The US intelligence report observes that the 700,000 "Israeli" settlers illegally squatting on land stolen in 1967 - land that the entire world agrees belongs to Palestine, not "Israel" - are not going to pack up and leave peacefully.

Since the world will never accept their ongoing presence on stolen land, "Israel" is like South Africa in the late 1980s.

The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values.

The US intelligence community report says that in light of these realities, the US government simply no longer has the military and financial resources to continue propping up "Israel" against the wishes of more than a billion of its neighbors.”

In order to normalize relations with 57 Islamic countries, the report suggests, the US will have to follow its own national interests and pull the plug on "Israel".CONTINUED

----------

It is not my wish that Israel implode or be destroyed but just a prediction based on history and far better informed individuals than employees of Israel's Shill Mill.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#128467 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Reported for hate speech! <¦-o
That's why your posts and not mine are being removed . Example post 128079. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128473 Apr 20, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to justify your hatred using scripture?
John 2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
John 4:41 And many more believed because of his own word;
John 7:31 And many of the people believed on him, and said, When Christ cometh, will he do more miracles than these which this man hath done?
John 8:30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 11:45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.
John 12:11 Because that by reason of him many of the Jews went away, and believed on Jesus.
John 12:42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
John 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
You don't get to decide who believes or who will eventually believe. God has that all worked out minion.
You read 2/3 Jews will be cut off. Did you read how 1/3 of ALL mankind will also be cut off?
I don't need to justify anything, especially to a dummy like you. The bible stands on its own credibility and I don't need to do anything except provide evidence of what it teaches about some of the Jews in the days of Jesus, unlike you who is unable to provide anything but sarcasm and hatred.

I have never claimed to decide who will and won't believe, I leave that up to the bible. I'm not interested on this forum in the rest of mankind just Israel and the bible states two thirds in the land of Israel will be killed

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128475 Apr 20, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
To Poor Pete a who suffers from an emotional and mental disability,
May the patron saint of the homeless, frustrated bachelor, and the mentally ill show you the Mercy of God, revealed in His son through the intercession of the Virgin Mary,
Get well, Pete.
You sound like a Catholic no wonder you are so confused. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128476 Apr 20, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server
"An anonymous open proxy allows users to conceal their IP address while browsing the Web or using other Internet services. "
Another way-to-know is to live here and to know America and especially the geography and the idioms and the various nuances that go along with it in American English, among other reasons.
In doing further research I have found that even if they think they are anonymous they can still be traced.

f there is one lesson to take home as an average Internet user, it is that nobody is anonymous on the Internet, regardless of what anyone tells you.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128479 Apr 20, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news always welcome.
Go Israel Go!!!!!!!!!!
What's the good news? That Israel is manipulating the dumb Christian Zionists for their own ulterior motives?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Patriot 703,636
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min Quivering Lip Lib... 87,850
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Gabriel 996,454
Are millennials more open-minded to LGBTQ dating? 3 hr curiosity22 1
My roommate stole from me and the authorities a... 3 hr Jephtee881 1
Gay snap eh 4 hr Dpics2 16
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Tony 6,916