Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128300 Apr 19, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny to see you're still nothing more than a conspiracy freak.
This is same person,-USA-1, An NFL Fan, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA ,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA

Say some more about your 40 Topix usernames.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#128315 Apr 20, 2014
[QUOTE who=" -US A-#1 Conjoined ASS twin"]<quoted text>You've got it partially correct, but you obviously have trouble following directions. NFL Fan said all you need to do, is respond with the word 'duh', you don't need to ad anything else, mouth breather. <¦-o[/QUOTE]

'you don't need to ad anything else'- advertising your Illiteracy again TARD!.

Never good at maths, were you, and none too bright either,.
danetoo

London, UK

#128316 Apr 20, 2014
Petesake del Liverpoole wrote:
<quoted text>We should drop some flyers on them Sheilaa ... with your quoted verses .... give them an opportunity to see truth.
Peter Q.- why don't you post your blog on here - what's the matter ?? Surely you're joy ashamed of it ?? You must be so proud to have discovered the truth about the Jews ...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#128320 Apr 20, 2014
Just see the real war criminals of the Middle East, funny but they all speak arabic

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#128321 Apr 20, 2014
Remembering The Tragedy: Timeline Of Events In The Boston Marathon Bombing by Muslims

A timeline of events related to the Boston Marathon bombing, which killed three people and injured 260 others on April 15, 2013. The suspects are Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed in a shootout with police several days later, and his younger brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is in jail awaiting trial.

March 2011: The Russian FSB intelligence security service gives the FBI information that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who lives in Cambridge, Mass., with his family, was a follower of radical Islam.

June 2011: The FBI closes the investigation after finding nothing to link Tsarnaev to terrorism.

Sept. 12, 2011: The bodies of three men are found in Waltham, Mass., with their throats slit and marijuana sprinkled on them.

Late 2011: U.S. officials add the Tsarnaevs' mother to a federal terrorism database after Russia contacted the CIA with concerns they were religious militants about to travel to Russia. She later says she has no links to terrorism.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/14/bost...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#128323 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
You lose Ratty... every time ... but the Aspergers Syndrome is telling you otherwise, vermin. Go and get an autism check-up.
To Poor Pete a who suffers from an emotional and mental disability,

May the patron saint of the homeless, frustrated bachelor, and the mentally ill show you the Mercy of God, revealed in His son through the intercession of the Virgin Mary,

Get well, Pete.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#128327 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
We should drop some flyers on them Sheilaa ... with your quoted verses .... give them an opportunity to see truth.
LMAO. She, like you can only copy and paste scripture. Flyers would allow more people to see your insane hatred and lack of Biblical knowledge.

Truth is, you worship a hateful god, not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#128330 Apr 20, 2014
Petesick del 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew? Poor Ratty! Jew Hater, Liar, non-Catholic and Verminous Vile Varmint.
You're definitely ruffled from a lack of sleep, Lucifer. Why not rest hanging upside down from a rafter?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128333 Apr 20, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of his 'we' crap. You're claiming to have friends, dad? That's the most idiotic conspiracy plot you've come up with so far!
So who are your friends, your imaginary Pop Tart and -USA-1?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128334 Apr 20, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're definitely ruffled from a lack of sleep, Lucifer. Why not rest hanging upside down from a rafter?
How about you, worked the Topix Night Shift?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128335 Apr 20, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of mindless repetition, why not offer a long-winded government plot, stool sample?
Speaking of "mindless repetition, " what do you know about this?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128336 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Explain what an APA mental condition profile is, commie fool? <¦-o
That's You with your 40 Topix Usernames.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128337 Apr 20, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're at it, why not retch up your hilarious theories on the 'fake' moon landings, daddy?
Are You and your 40 Topix Usernames loners?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#128339 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Why hide behind your lies, Ratty. It doesn't now and it will not wok in the future.
"Hide behind my lies"? You're insane drivel is amusing.

God gave us the beginning to the end. There is even prophecy concerning hatred towards the Jews in the latter days. Heres a clue, "no flesh would be saved". That means you too minion.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#128341 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Give your incessant racism a rest Ratty, even the Jews tuning in are squirming at this Jew Hater filth .... go and find a decent turd to eat, go ... SAMPLE a new piece of shit after all it's tea time eh, Ratty?
You are insane. You spew hatred towards the "Jews" then blame others for doing that very thing. You're insanity and delusion are growing at a rapid rate minion. You're like a little demon who just runs around calling people "ratty" and spewing your non-stop hatred. You're sick.

An NFL Fan

USA

#128342 Apr 20, 2014
Petesick del 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
My intestinal vermin will reveal the necessary truths, Ratty
Another racist hump who claims to be an author. Just what everyone needs.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128345 Apr 20, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take your word for it. I just don't understand how the same person can be posting from different locations. I know for sure that NFL and USA_1 are the same person though, as for the rest ???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server

"An anonymous open proxy allows users to conceal their IP address while browsing the Web or using other Internet services. "

Another way-to-know is to live here and to know America and especially the geography and the idioms and the various nuances that go along with it in American English, among other reasons.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#128348 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I'll continue to question Jews murdering children with WMDs if you don't mind, Ratty. I'll a gamble as to whether it's OK or not for me to hate such Jews. But thanks for the selfish and self-protecting 'advice.'
Killing children with WMD? That's the insanity I'm speaking of.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128349 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I'll continue to question Jews murdering children with WMDs if you don't mind, Ratty. I'll a gamble as to whether it's OK or not for me to hate such Jews. But thanks for the selfish and self-protecting 'advice.'
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hide behind my lies"? You're insane drivel is amusing.
God gave us the beginning to the end. There is even prophecy concerning hatred towards the Jews in the latter days. Heres a clue, "no flesh would be saved". That means you too minion.

This is also -USA-1, "USA Born," among the 40 other usernames used here that includes "An NFL Fan."

An NFL Fan

USA

#128354 Apr 20, 2014
Petesick del 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist? I take great umbrage as a racist.
You know it...
Had any of your racist posts deleted lately, Lucifer? They're watching, and you can hear them, can't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 989,651
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 19 min Jim-ca 41,587
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Just Think 690,310
Learn To Govern Yourselves, B4 It's Too Late 23 min Wake Up 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 27 min Wisdom of Ages 6,588
Would the world have been better off...without ... 30 min Doctor REALITY 2
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Smarter than you 117
More from around the web