Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121926 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128074 Apr 18, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
Syrian death toll exceeds 146,000 as fourth year begins
Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/...
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb ) Over 146,000 people, more than a third of them civilians, have been killed in Syria's uprising-turned-civil war which enters its fourth year this month, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Thursday.
The Observatory said it counted nearly 36,000 rebel fatalities, including fighters from the Nusra Front, al Qaeda's affiliate in Syria, and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, an al Qaeda splinter group which includes many foreign fighters.
The Mideast's Daily Star courteous Europhobe is like a wart on the Washington Post.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128077 Apr 18, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>And you're the sphincter on Kim Jong-un's ass, commie stooge. <¦-o
How's it going there on the Seattle Night Shift?
ocxz

Reunion

#128078 Apr 18, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Reported for hate speech!
lol

That extra chromosom of yours is taking it's toll.
ocxz

Reunion

#128083 Apr 18, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you muzzies wear the white robes, so you can discreetly defecate where you stand. You represent a truly advanced culture, pigface. <¦-o
What are you trying to say, retard, that you have evolved so much that you can now defecate by the mouth while fully dressed up ?
While it is obvious you defecate by the mouth considering the amount of sheet you can talk, i'm not sure you are evolved enough to master the art of dressing up, except maybe the same old dirty nappy your parents gave you before they relinquished you.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#128085 Apr 18, 2014
THIS IS HOW ISRAEL THREATENS THE PALESTINIANS TO PREVENT THEM TAKING UNILATERAL ACTION EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW THAT THE TALKS HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR MONTHS. THIS DELAY ALLOWS THEM TO TAKE MORE PALESTINIAN LAND UNDER THE GUISE OF FURTHER TALKS

Netanyahu threatens:Palestinians' unilateral actions will be reciprocated by Israel

Published on Sunday, 06 April 2014 13:22

Israeli Prime Minister threatened the Palestinian Authority to take punishment measures if the Palestinian leadership went to the UN institutions.

He said:"Unilateral moves taken by the Palestinians will be met with unilateral moves by Israel," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday morning in his opening remarks at the weekly cabinet meeting.

According to Haaretz newspaper Netanyahu blamed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for the breakdown in peace talks and said that the latter's threats to turn to the United Nations would not affect Israel.

"We are prepared to continue the talks, but not at any price," the israeli prime minister claimed.

Netanyahu added that at this critical stage of contact over extending peace talks, the Palestinians chose to take unilateral steps when Abbas signed the appeal to join 15 international conventions.

"We were prepared to take difficult steps in the coming months in an effort to create a framework that would enable the end of the conflict, but right as we were on the brink of this framework, the Palestinians violated the understandings reached," Netanyahu said. "The threats won't affect us. The Palestinians have a lot to lose from unilateral action."

Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz called on Israel to withhold taxes collected on behalf of the Palestinian Authority. "When I imposed this penalty in the past, within two months the Palestinian Authority announced that it would stop unilateral steps," Steinitz said prior to Sunday morning's meeting. "I think it's time for an even harsher reaction."

The Israeli and Palestinian negotiating teams are expected to meet Sunday with the United States' special envoy to the negotiations, Martin Indyk.

Justice Minister Tzipi Livni and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's special representative Isaac Molcho will represent Israel at the meeting, while chief negotiator Saeb Erekat and Intelligence head Majd Freij will represent the Palestinians.

This will be the second three-way meeting the Americans have sponsored since the blowout in the talks last week. The first meeting, which began Wednesday night and ran into the early hours of Thursday morning, was very difficult, included exchanges, accusations and threats, and ended at an impasse.

http://english.pnn.ps/index.php/nonviolence/7...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128086 Apr 18, 2014
These are the words of Ben Gurion:

Excerpt from The Rejection of Palestinian Self-Determination by Jeremy Hammond

"...Politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves....... The country is THEIRS, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here to take away from them their country, while we are still outside"

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128087 Apr 19, 2014
At the time that Wilson was promoting self determination in America here is what the British were saying

Lord Sydenham's reply to Lord Balfour "the harm done by dumping down and alien population upon an Arab country.....may never be remedied" Never a truer word has been spokne

In addition to constituting an injustice to the Arabs, "concessions" were made "not to the Jewish people but to a Zionist extreme section"

The mandate started a "running sore in the East" stated Sydenham "and no one can tell how far that sore will extend"

Well today we can all see how it is still festering and becoming worse. The sore needs to be lanced and Israel stopped before it is too late

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128088 Apr 19, 2014
Excerpt from the Rejection of Palestinian Self Determination"

"The McDonald White paper of 1939 also stated that while the goal of the Zionists "was not precluded by the terms of the Balfour Declaration" it was the view of the British government that the Declaration DID NOT INTEND "that Palestine should be converted into a Jewish State against the will of the Arab population of the country"
Further Britain expressed its policy towards Palestine in its White Paper in 1922,But this statement has not removed doubts, and His Majesty's Government therefore now declare unequivocally, THAT IT IS NOT PART OF THEIR POLICY THAT PALESTINE SHOULD BECOME A JEWISH STATE.They would regard it as contrary to their obligations to the Arabs under the Mandate, as well as to the assurances which have been given to the Arab people in the past, that the Arab population of Palestine should be made subjects of a Jewish state against their will"

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128089 Apr 19, 2014
Night all, don't eat too much chocolate tomorrow as you will regret it the next day. :))
danetoo

London, UK

#128090 Apr 19, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
At the time that Wilson was promoting self determination in America here is what the British were saying

Lord Sydenham's reply to Lord Balfour "the harm done by dumping down and alien population upon an Arab country.....may never be remedied" Never a truer word has been spokne

In addition to constituting an injustice to the Arabs, "concessions" were made "not to the Jewish people but to a Zionist extreme section"

The mandate started a "running sore in the East" stated Sydenham "and no one can tell how far that sore will extend"

Well today we can all see how it is still festering and becoming worse. The sore needs to be lanced and Israel stopped before it is too late
The Arabs in the Middle East in Syria - Egypt - everywhere there are Arabs they're killing each other - and the Russians in Ukraine - ALL need to be stopped

Jews in part of Ukraine with more pro Russian population have been given leaflets they have to register as Jews or may lose their citizenship

In France - Belgium and parts of Germany - they are actually - seriously discussing "the Jewish problem" - as there is a huge weight of Muslims ...

Imagine if in Australia - in uk - anywhere people were to start talking about people registering as Christians - or potentially lose citizenship ... So far has only been talked about in Ukraine - but where would it spread to ??

Would you and your gray and Pete on here watch with glee and joy as the "evil unrighteous devil worshipping (as gray and Pete have called them) jews" be wiped out - because it would make some sick perverted bible prophecy come true ??

And where do you think you'd be in that prophecy - having given sermons of hatred against a people because you profess to care about Palestinians- which you so clearly do not - otherwise you'd be taking a mature intellectual and wise look and see it's "not as easy" as you'd wish for it to be ...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#128094 Apr 19, 2014
Interesting

Reality Check says:
April 11, 2014 at 9:55 am
Because Muslim men admitted to themselves a long time ago that Muslim men are animals that can’t control themselves and arrived at the conclusion that women are better off locked at home or guarded by a male relative outside.

As much as it pains me to say this, I’m beginning to believe that Islam is good for certain races with uncontrollable libido – races that think nothing of pouncing on an unattended woman. I lived in the Arabian Gulf for two years and, trust me, a woman is really better off behind a locked door or with a male on her side. Behind the thin veneer of modernization, there is a 7th-century savageness regarding women. Believe them that they are modern at your peril – as a white European woman, I was incessantly harassed by local animals in all shapes and sizes, asked if I would become their girlfriend and invited to private villas by total strangers.

No wonder then that Muslim men will not allow their women to go outside without a male attendant – Muslim men know exactly what Muslim men are capable of and do not trust Muslim men the slightest bit. I believe, however, that certain ethnic groups (e.g. Arabs) have a far greater propensity to follow women and this natural propensity was made even worse by Islam’s commandments.

At the same time, the Arab Christian men I met and worked with were infinitely better than their Arab Muslim counterparts. Which says what? Well, to me, it says that a religion’s moral principles are no doubt a great influence on every individual.

Just give all those Muslim women in the Middle East the freedom to go out unattended and they’ll be raped by their pious men before you say “knife”. Just give all Saudi women the right to drive and they’ll be raped, too.

So Islam works for Muslims. If you make them live according to our principles, there won’t be even one Muslim woman intact.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#128100 Apr 19, 2014
more lies from the idiotic minds of islam. Lies lies lies lies islam is a big lie for the retarded, fits peteshit and the nazi bitch perfectly

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/04/the-new-isl...
danetoo

London, UK

#128103 Apr 19, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>What card are you pullig today, desperate zionist sock-puppet

2/ the off-topic card / muslim card

Make sure that you divert the accusations towards Arabs in general, when this is a thread about Israel, and now russians.
Yes anything showing a jews in a good light has to be condemned immediately as irrelevant rubbish put there as propaganda

You - gray and Pete are deviant scum - living on the fringes of society - and the only time you feel supported and at he is here on topix

Pete is clearly a psychiatric patient - there's absolutely no doubt - gray ... I don't think he's as ill as Pete - but he's clearly not all there nor very well

Not sure about yourself - but you do get judged by the company you keep and the kind of totalitarian weird statements you make and the kind of sick persons supporting you

A
danetoo

London, UK

#128105 Apr 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>The bitch is trying to say there is no Jewish problem in the world when clearly there is and the biach knows it. I don't advocate the murder of Jews ... that would be silly and unconscionable mirroring how Jews treat others notable the Palestinians but I strongly advocate a solving of the massive problem; I was severely attacked and left for dead by Jews ... I know their evil ways firsthand.
Lol .... Left for dead by Jews -

How did you know they were Jews in the first place - did they tell you "we are Jews and we've come for you" ... Or did they wear special cloaks and stars of David

What made your alleged attackers Jewish?? and did you write to newspaper editors and go to the police about it - but they are all paid by the Jews and evil zionists and therefore they did not take you seriously??

Were anyone ever arrested?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#128107 Apr 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh you're the nazi liar OOzieshit and you know it too.
What we all know that you are a chickenshit nazi idiot. Prove me wrong with anything I posted retard.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#128108 Apr 19, 2014
War criminal muslims assasins traveled to Thailand to murder Israeli civilians, tourists. Our Secret Service knew about it and notified the Police in Thailand. Some of them are arrested already .
Nice peace loving islam, going to any lenght to murder Israeli CIVILIANS. They are chickenshit and afraid to face the Israeli Army.
All Islam is one big WAR Criminal bunch of shitstains.
Go Israel kill"em all.
danetoo

Spain

#128110 Apr 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha... yeah Ratty. Of course. Stop making me grin you useless piece of shit. The posts of Gray and others including my own a full of truth and Gray provides excellent links and clear quotes and refs. All you can do, you sniveling bitch is make constant and desperate attempts at name-calling and abuse. Sign of weakness and tantrums Ratty. But it's fun watching you lie through ur rat - snout your verminous Jew turd. Ha ha
I love to see your desperation, rodent. Says it all. Now off you go and lick some sweaty Jews' arse, heathen piglet. Ha ha
I am seriously curious though ...

what made the people who attacked you jewish??

did they actually say there were jewish - did they wear something that made you believe they were ... what was it about them that you say they were jews?

And were they ever apprehended and charged with assault - and they were found, was it then established they were jews?

why don't you answer that instead of name calling - you can do that another time - but I am asking serious questions ... so why don't you answer?

I did not call you any names in that post - I was asking what it was that made you so certain that the person or people attacking you were jewish ??

If I were attacked in London - which I have been once - I have absolutely no clue about that person's religion, belief system, whether he was an atheist ... it did not matter to me what he was except he was a very damaged individual ... but that is about all.

So why do you believe so strongly that the people who attacked you were jews?
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#128112 Apr 19, 2014
Uzi wrote:
War criminal muslims assasins traveled to Thailand to murder Israeli civilians, tourists. Our Secret Service knew about it and notified the Police in Thailand. Some of them are arrested already .
Nice peace loving islam, going to any lenght to murder Israeli CIVILIANS. They are chickenshit and afraid to face the Israeli Army.
All Islam is one big WAR Criminal bunch of shitstains.
Go Israel kill"em all.
When did this happen, ladygayrentboy?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#128113 Apr 19, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I am going to suck for free?. How dare you question the veracity of my posts you seriously scum-sucking piglet.
Are you off on your lying tangent about being 'abused by Jews' in mental hospital again,Lucifer?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#128114 Apr 19, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am seriously curious though ...
what made the people who attacked you jewish??
did they actually say there were jewish - did they wear something that made you believe they were ... what was it about them that you say they were jews?
And were they ever apprehended and charged with assault - and they were found, was it then established they were jews?
why don't you answer that instead of name calling - you can do that another time - but I am asking serious questions ... so why don't you answer?
I did not call you any names in that post - I was asking what it was that made you so certain that the person or people attacking you were jewish ??
If I were attacked in London - which I have been once - I have absolutely no clue about that person's religion, belief system, whether he was an atheist ... it did not matter to me what he was except he was a very damaged individual ... but that is about all.
So why do you believe so strongly that the people who attacked you were jews?
He admited it's just a flagrant lie he uses to gain sympathy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemales mother 286,434
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Bongo 6,744
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Pres Donald J Tru... 122,912
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min kent 681,623
News 3rd hole planned to reach Utah miners (Aug '07) 37 min mosaic causes asthma 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Here For Now 619,442
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 4 hr onemale 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 982,171
More from around the web