Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121860 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#127507 Apr 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Drinking again, aren't you, nazi fool?
You act and sound like a Communist.
Utah Cowboy fluff spanish

Reunion

#127508 Apr 12, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a FAMAS assault rifle, never fired and only dropped once.....
Coming from a 'FROG', you're not even worth the effort....Tais Toi Cretin....
"Why do French soldiers have sunburned armpits?
"J'Abandonne"..(I surrender)
I don't own any firearm, sweetie.
I don't have to compensate for a insecurity feeling.
Utah Cowboy fluff spanish

Reunion

#127509 Apr 12, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one one of you http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/10/art... ... said that?
Excellent.
Kim rules

Reunion

#127510 Apr 12, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Yumpin Faggoty Yimminy found the keys to your bed, yet Rod Ent?
Yumpin Ladyfagoty Yimminy went to visit Ratloder in his shack, but heard grunts from outside, it was -UsaBorn humping Ratloder.
Then came NFL Fan delivering Pizza, he used the key from under the mat and discovered there was no bed, which came as no surprise for Ratties.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#127511 Apr 13, 2014
We have been traveling for the last two days hence my absence from this forum. We are now north of Sydney on the Central Coast in NSW with nothing but rain, rain and more rain. I have been doing some reading and came across some interesting information which I will post in the next few days. Here is just one example

What Is a Hebrew?(Abridged for space)
Hebrew does not mean 'Jew', although some Judeans may be Hebrews.
Genetically speaking, "Hebrew" means any descendant of Eber.
Eber, an ancestor of Abraham, who was the great-great-grandson of Noah. Abraham was a Hebrew
Spiritually and behaviorally,'Hebrew' carries the connotations:
.separated, the other side; those who live on the other side, independent, state-less, not the subjects of any human ruler, foreign to all worldly nations,migratory, beyond, "that which is beyond"sojourner on the earth, one who is 'passing through', "passer through" (as distinct from a "settler" in the land or 'resident' of the nations),descending either behaviorally or genetically from Ever, following the path of Abraham, living according to the separatist (holy) instructions of Abraham's Elohim, YHWH.

Noah had a son named Shem, from whom came a man the Bible names Eber. Eber is said to have resisted Nimrod's command to build the Tower of Babel:In an act of outrageous disloyalty to Nimrod, Eber crossed over from Babylon to the land across the river. In the wilderness, Ever and his people retained the Hebrew language while back in Babylon the rest of the languages were confused.

Abraham and his sons Isaac and Jacob distinguished themselves as a men who would migrate away rather than fight over territory.
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all 'crossed over' from their homeland to new territory rather than fight, even when it meant leaving behind their extended families.
Jesus, like most of the prophets, maintained this separation from the world.

An enduring 'motto' of the Hebrew Ekklesia, from Genesis to Revelation and Beyond, is:
'COME OUT OF BABYLON! Be not partakers in her sins, that ye receive not of her plagues.'
'Hebrew' originally may have been taken to mean a stateless individual or tribe, which didn't pay taxes or tribute to a ruler as such because the Hebrews lived apart from and totally independent of the rulers of the nations.

Hebrews sometimes lived in villages and raised livestock, seasonally grazing them in drier areas which didn't farm well, a form of subsistence known as transhumance. Principally goats, sheep and cattle. Their beasts of burden were oxen, donkeys and later, camels were introduced from central Asia.

Hebrew -
A name applied to the Israelites in Scripture only by one who is a foreigner (Genesis 39:14,17; 41:12, etc.), or by the Israelites when they speak of themselves to foreigners (40:15; Exodus 1:19), or when spoken of an contrasted with other peoples (Genesis 43:32; Exodus 1:3,7,15; Deuteronomy 15:12). In the New Testament there is the same contrast between Hebrews and foreigners (Acts 6:1; Philippians 3:5).

# The name is derived, from Eber (Genesis 10:24), the ancestor of Abraham. The Hebrews are metaphorically or literally "sons of Eber" (10:21).
You can trace the name of a Hebrew root-word signifying "to pass over," and hence regard it as meaning "the man who passed over," viz., the Euphrates;
or to the Hebrew word meaning "the region" or "country beyond," viz., the land of Chaldea.
It is the more probable origin of the designation given to Abraham coming among the Canaanites as a man from beyond the Euphrates (Genesis 14:13).

# A third derivation of the word has been suggested, that it is from the Hebrew word 'Abhar , "To pass over," whence 'Ebher , In the sense of a "sojourner" or "passer through" as distinct from a "settler" in the land, and thus applies to the condition of Abraham (Hebrews 11:13).

http://yhvh.name/...

Hopefully back tomorrow
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#127512 Apr 13, 2014
Kim rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Yumpin Ladyfagoty Yimminy went to visit Ratloder in his shack, but heard grunts from outside, it was -UsaBorn humping Ratloder.
Then came NFL Fan delivering Pizza, he used the key from under the mat and discovered there was no bed, which came as no surprise for Ratties.
Hahahahahahaha. The Rat Pack Gang.

And US A-1 conjoined TARD! was swinging from branch to branch shrieking abuse because he had missed out.

Have you seen Yumpin Ladyfagoty Yimminy's latest admission:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/T3BJILE4UR23...

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#127513 Apr 13, 2014
Today there is much teaching on the subject of prophecy, and it is important that there should be. It is very important for every student of prophecy, in fact, it is absolutely necessary for their understanding, to see the distinction the Bible makes between the Jews and the other Tribes of Israel. Until this distinction between the two Houses, Israel and Judah, as that distinction is taught in the Scriptures, is clearly understood, a great portion of the Bible will remain a closed book. This clear distinction between the two Houses is never lost sight of in the Bible, and until it is understood, it is impossible to follow the truth of Scripture on this subject, or to understand the Bible story of Israel. If we had time we could show you that ignorance of this distinction is responsible for much of the infidelity today. Because the pre-millennial promises God made to the "House of Israel" have not been fulfilled to the "House of Judah," they have accused God of unfaithfulness.[1]

Many people today suppose that where Israel is mentioned in the Bible, it means the Jews. We read articles and hear sermons today in which the writers and speakers refer to "Abraham, the Jew." Isaac and Jacob are often called Jews, the most absurd and impossible thing as we shall see from the Scriptures. It is a common thing today to hear ministers and writers use such phrases as the following:

"The Jews in Egypt"
"The Exodus of the Jews"
"The Jews at Mt. Sinai"
"When the Jews entered Canaan"
"Twelve Tribes of the Jews"
"Abraham, the Jew"

Thousands of Christians use the terms "Israel," and "Jew," "The House of Israel," "The House of Judah," employing these and similar words and phrases as if they always referred to the same people. They do not know that according to Biblical history, there were no "Jews" known as such until about 15 centuries after Abraham was born, and until 600 years after the death of Moses.

Catch up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#127517 Apr 13, 2014
This is same person, Ratloder Prospect, CT, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA , -USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA all from Seattle.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#127518 Apr 13, 2014
A former governor of the US state of Arkansas and potential presidential candidate has slammed the treatment of airport passengers by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).

Speaking at the conservative "Freedom Summit" in New Hampshire on Saturday, Mike Huckabee said he's beginning to believe that there's "more freedom in North Korea sometimes than there is in the United States," a reference to TSA patdowns and security procedures at airports.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/04/13/35838...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#127519 Apr 13, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, sunshine, obviously I'm not going to put my name and address online, DUH....But, unlike most on here, I don't use a proxy, I really do live in Spanish Fork Utah..It's a small town about 60 miles south of Salt Lake City on I-15, not hard to find...So, here's the way we can work it, you come here, get on this thread and tell me where you're at, and I will give you directions to several places where we won't be disturbed by the cops and 'DISCUSS',(not disgust) our differences undisturbed..We can go out to the West desert, that's where we will get the most privacy, but we can also go up Hobble Creek canyon, Slate canyon(outside Provo), Tibble Fork, or many other canyons in the southern Wasatch mountains..Look at a map and decide...Whenever you feel like it, I will take a vacation day to make your acquaintance..
Your move son.
She won't ever show, Cowboy. I'm just an hour away by Ferry Boat ride and have tried several times to get her to raise her skirt for one of those tough guy meetings. All you get are rat squeaks. She's short. Very very short. LMFAO
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#127520 Apr 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:
A former governor of the US state of Arkansas and potential presidential candidate has slammed the treatment of airport passengers by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Speaking at the conservative "Freedom Summit" in New Hampshire on Saturday, Mike Huckabee said he's beginning to believe that there's "more freedom in North Korea sometimes than there is in the United States," a reference to TSA patdowns and security procedures at airports.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/04/13/35838...
thanks to the folks that flew passenger jets into the pentagon.

I suggest you try NK ride along with rodman I'm sure you'll fit right in.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#127522 Apr 13, 2014
Dang It wrote:
This is same person, Ratloder Prospect, CT, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA ,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA all from Seattle.
LMAO; Did you figure that out all by yourself or has something been whispering in your ear again?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#127523 Apr 13, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have been five when I first heard words like that... maybe kindergarten .... keep feelin' six foot Ratty when you're really just four legged vermin.
Please spare us your history of hallucinations and tell us why Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Freemason conspire against you?
GO Le Gay Jim GO

Netherlands

#127526 Apr 13, 2014
Jim Joker Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Please spare us your history of hallucinations and tell us why Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Freemason conspire against you?
Hey, Jimbo want to tell us why you and the rest of the rat droppings conspire against petesake .

Don't spare any history or hallucinations in your explanation.

Good boy.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#127527 Apr 13, 2014
petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
The NFL Jew all .... as I say Dang this is a Jew trying very hard to be 'American'.. almost tragic if not so damn amusing.
Your tiny world grows even smaller, Lucifer. They're watching.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#127528 Apr 13, 2014
GO Le Gay Jim GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Jimbo want to tell us why you and the rest of the rat droppings conspire against petesake .
Don't spare any history or hallucinations in your explanation.
Good boy.
Looks like the Veekster wants to toss putzsack's salad. He's ready for you, Girly Man. Just look for the flat with the shades drawn and listen for whimpering through the front door. You're in. Want dressing with that salad? Hmmmm?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#127533 Apr 13, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Now Ratty was
Is there a van parked down the street today, Lucifer? Be brave and take a nice stroll to have a look.
GO Le Gay Jim GO

Netherlands

#127535 Apr 13, 2014
some idiot Smelly HiNDUSTINK wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tiny world grows even smaller, Lucifer. They're watching.
And you reckon you're not being watched, Bharat boy.
GO Le Gay Ratloder GO

Netherlands

#127536 Apr 13, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the Veekster wants to toss putzsack's salad. He's ready for you, Girly Man. Just look for the flat with the shades drawn and listen for whimpering through the front door. You're in. Want dressing with that salad? Hmmmm?
Veekster? was is dat?

Whose salad do you toss, Hmmmm little girl?
GO Le Gay Ratloder GO

Netherlands

#127539 Apr 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a van parked down the street today, Lucifer? Be brave and take a nice stroll to have a look.
Which van is normal Aussie driving, coolie boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Chilli J 52,428
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Big Al 992,188
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 29 min daddy 28
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 2 hr Haha 2
Liberals The Party Of Perversion 3 hr Hallejula 1
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Robert F 693,339
More from around the web